NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Police dashcam catches woman driving drunk with tree stuck in her car

4 posters

Go down

Police dashcam catches woman driving drunk with tree stuck in her car Empty Police dashcam catches woman driving drunk with tree stuck in her car

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:43 pm

Now that is amazing -- she actually holds the car in the lane pretty well for someone who's too blasted to realize there's a tree in her car ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Police dashcam catches woman driving drunk with tree stuck in her car Empty Re: Police dashcam catches woman driving drunk with tree stuck in her car

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:46 pm

Is that for real? I want to find it funny but I can't - what a stupid cow. I hope she got banned for life.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Police dashcam catches woman driving drunk with tree stuck in her car Empty Re: Police dashcam catches woman driving drunk with tree stuck in her car

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:51 pm

er...excuse me ma'am...did you know you have a tree growing out of your car???
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Is that for real? I want to find it funny but I can't - what a stupid cow. I hope she got banned for life.

From everything I've seen, it's real!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:53 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Is that for real? I want to find it funny but I can't - what a stupid cow. I hope she got banned for life.

Yes - I just googled it. She's up in court in April - I hope they ban her for life then. That's well out of order.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:02 pm

am i right in thinking DUI is treated less harshly over your way ben?

except perhaps when it results in vehicular homicide

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:49 am

Lord Foul wrote:am i right in thinking DUI is treated less harshly over your way ben?

except perhaps when it results in vehicular homicide

In our crazy country it varies (like so many other things) from state to state, but in general, first time DUI offenders get a suspended license, fines and sometimes jail time or community service. Many require something like attending some AA meetings, and a few require you to install an interlock breathalyzer on your car.

Punishment is more harsh for repeat offenders and, like you say, other damage done besides public endangerment.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:05 am

over here its generally a min 1 year ban a sizeable fine and future insurance premiums through the roof...
but can be much more...dependiing on how much you are "over the limit"

you can also lose your gun licence...as DUI shows, quite rightly that you are neither responsible or of "temperate habits"

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:04 am

Stormee wrote:She wanted to branch out and make a trunk call, the police said she was bark  ing mad and promised to get to the root of it.

Please leave your puns out of this -- we need to nip this in the bud.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:05 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Oh, indeed as shocking as this is --- IT IS TRUE; and yet we can't forget about a couple of other instances where a drunk/drugged up human chose to drive themselves home and > > >

Woman Is Sentenced to 50 Years In Case of Man in Windshield
Published: June 28, 2003
FORT WORTH, June 27— A jury sentenced a woman to 50 years in prison today for leaving an accident victim to die while stuck in the broken windshield of her car.
On Thursday, jurors took less than an hour to convict Ms. Mallard, who after a night of drinking and using drugs struck Mr. Biggs, 37, with her car about 3 a.m. on Oct. 26, 2001. She drove home with him crumpled in the windshield and left him in her garage to die.
Medical experts testified that Mr. Biggs was alive for one or two hours after being hit and would probably have survived had he received medical treatment.
Ms. Mallard tearfully told the jury on Thursday that she was sorry and that she had not called for help because she was scared and did not know what to do.
The prosecutor, Richard Alpert, said today: ''Some people lack the moral fiber to do the right thing. A man is laying in her car moaning and bleeding, and she needs someone to tell her what to do? Any decent person would call for help.''
Ms. Mallard's lawyer, Jeff Kearney, told jurors that his client would not have left Mr. Biggs to die had she not been under the influence of alcohol, marijuana and Ecstasy. http://www.nytimes.com/2003/06/28/us/woman-is-sentenced-to-50-years-in-case-of-man-in-windshield.html  

With the 'Right Legal Team' and enough cash the method of obtaining a DIVERSION for a DUI {event/crime} is highly probable any where here in the USA. 

There was a local mayor {circa 1988} of a goodly sized municipality that managed to obtain over 5 DUI diversions just in his own country area where he was a mayor {elected mayor & re-elected mayor} ...until his 4th attempt to run for re-election and his #1 opponent found out about his prior DUI's and managed to get the story printed up in the local paper! 

"How is that possible?" you ask; a back log in data processing/computer glitches for how the Diversions/DUI's were coded for input, and that drunken bastard was just one lucky SOB!!! 

Money talks & BS walks and in any given DUI case trying to obtain adjudication will be 'IFFY' Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down