NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everybody calm down

+4
Syl
Raggamuffin
Miffs2
Ben Reilly
8 posters

Go down

Everybody calm down Empty Everybody calm down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:15 pm

Just chill out and stop fighting with one another, please. I and the other moderators don't want to put anybody in the basement, we just want to have good lively debate about the news and issues.

We've had way too many threads started about who's doing this and who's doing that, and at some point you just have to let that crap go, realize that nobody's perfect and get back to actually enjoying this site.

Remember, membership here is not automatic -- you were approved to be here by a moderator (sometimes by a consensus), so we all expected that you would at least be tolerable.

Please at least be tolerable.

Everybody calm down Zorro1
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Everybody calm down Empty Re: Everybody calm down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:26 pm

Zorro, 'The Gay Blade' confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:27 pm

aspca4ever wrote:Zorro, 'The Gay Blade' confused

It's an old joke on this site -- since I'm often not around when shit's popping off, I swoop in late and announce, "Here I am!" like Zorro did in that scene.

Plus, just look at him and tell me you didn't smile ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:28 pm

Got to admit, he has a lovely set of gnashers Everybody calm down 2984306523
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:30 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
aspca4ever wrote:Zorro, 'The Gay Blade' confused

It's an old joke on this site -- since I'm often not around when shit's popping off, I swoop in late and announce, "Here I am!" like Zorro did in that scene.

Plus, just look at him and tell me you didn't smile ...

Now that was a lovely movie...and anything with George Harrison will always put a "SMILE" on my face!  That and the movie 'Men In Tights' ~~~ LMAO

But I'd really thought you'd pulled a wrong image in for effect Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:35 pm

If we're letting things go, perhaps asp could change her signature so it's not a constant reminder of a particular argument?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:40 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:If we're letting things go, perhaps asp could change her signature so it's not a constant reminder of a particular argument?

Rather IRONIC from someone so bent on flaming my name since I walked in the door!!!
But you're just sooooo pure driven snow-white --- RIGHT???

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:41 pm

aspca4ever wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:If we're letting things go, perhaps asp could change her signature so it's not a constant reminder of a particular argument?

Rather IRONIC from someone so bent on flaming my name since I walked in the door!!!

I really don't think she was trying to do that, from what I've seen.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:41 pm

aspca4ever wrote:

You don't want to let things go then?

I see.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:41 pm

Seconded

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:06 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
aspca4ever wrote:

I see.

Rather TELLING when you try to play so 'COY' and your tag-team hyena pack attacks grew really boring and OLD!!!  Back onto 'IGNORE' you go --- not worth the bandwidth to reply!  Everybody calm down 4233679493

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:10 pm

aspca4ever wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I see.

Rather TELLING when you try to play so 'COY' and your tag-team hyena pack attacks grew really boring and OLD!!!  Back onto 'IGNORE' you go --- not worth the bandwidth to reply!  Everybody calm down 4233679493

Fine by me. Try not to mention me if you're not actually reading my posts.

Your signature is designed to bait and provoke another member IMO.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:22 pm

Perhaps this would calm down if all allegations that ASPCA is Bee or anyone else were dropped? There has to be commitment to this from all otherwise it will just gon on because that's where the trouble started in the first place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:30 pm

Anyway, off to the vet.  BBL to see if anyone has decided to do that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:11 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Just chill out and stop fighting with one another, please. I and the other moderators don't want to put anybody in the basement, we just want to have good lively debate about the news and issues.

We've had way too many threads started about who's doing this and who's doing that, and at some point you just have to let that crap go, realize that nobody's perfect and get back to actually enjoying this site.

Remember, membership here is not automatic -- you were approved to be here by a moderator (sometimes by a consensus), so we all expected that you would at least be tolerable.

Please at least be tolerable.

Everybody calm down Zorro1

Oooh George.
When I was about 11 years old he was my first crush after seeing him in "Where the boys are" Everybody calm down 2089010162
Odd how tastes change...I think he is a bit smarmy now when I look back.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:13 pm

aspca4ever wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I see.

Look its this simple the charade is up, either you stop with your shit or all bets off on common decency with you
You can say what the hell you like to me, water off a ducks back/

Try me and you will lose big time, its that simple and if you jump on  Rags or Eddie with any more of the same abuse, then you are going to be my daily play toy, my little puppet on a string
Choice is yours

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:01 pm

Aspca please can you alter your signature to something less inflammatory.

We are all going to try and draw a line and try to not find ourselves in the basement.

Let's all call eachother by our chosen usernames.
That would be a good start.

And yes, Zorro's teeth are rather spectacular! Shocked
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:05 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
aspca4ever wrote:

REALLY ???  Rather interesting that 'BEN' has remarked on the vile way that Ragg's made her request and that's 'HIS RESPONSE' --- and since his name was the one being FLAMED --- Hmmm, seems like you might need a 'COME TO JESUS MEETING OF THE STAFF' before I'll just take YOUR WORD FOR TRUTH! 

You've played both sides of the harassment/vile ass-swipes postings just once too many time for me to have any faith that you are HONEST!  Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:07 pm

aspca4ever wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
aspca4ever wrote:

REALLY ???  Rather interesting that 'BEN' has remarked on the vile way that Ragg's made her request and that's 'HIS RESPONSE' --- and since his name was the one being FLAMED --- Hmmm, seems like you might need a 'COME TO JESUS MEETING OF THE STAFF' before I'll just take YOUR WORD FOR TRUTH! 

You've played both sides of the harassment/vile ass-swipes postings just once too many time for me to have any faith that you are HONEST!  Mad

Really, I'm not dishonest -- sometimes just have trouble following the plot. Happens to the best of us. I'm just trying to keep the peace and get everyone to move on.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:08 pm

eddie wrote:Aspca please can you alter your signature to something less inflammatory.

We are all going to try and draw a line and try to not find ourselves in the basement.

To make you laugh   Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:10 pm

eddie wrote:Aspca please can you alter your signature to something less inflammatory.

No - Your not the one with the HONESTY ISSUES; the infamous mod that pats Didge on his happy arse and keeps rewarding him with 'ATTA BOYS' for all of his vile BS and flaming --- that's the #1 problem!  Can't trust her/him and I won't --- if you want ALL SIGNATURES to fall within in a guideline just say so ---

I too would find it interesting that any rule would be enforced here! Suspect

Last edited by aspca4ever on Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by eddie Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:12 pm

Yes aspca....but whatever.
Please change your signature, if you're interested in joining in and keeping the peace.

Thank you
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:14 pm

Stormee wrote:To me, through my aged eyed I see things have moved on, 'for now'. lol! lol! lol!

Remember folks, It only takes a tiny spark to start an inferno. likewise one barking dog can set off the whole pack.

5th one down from the OP'd --- pit-bull in full form!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:16 pm

aspca4ever wrote:

No - Your not the one with the HONESTY ISSUES; the infamous mod that pats Didge on his happy arse and keeps rewarding him with 'ATTA BOYS' for all of his vile BS and flaming --- that's the #1 problem!  Can't trust her/him and I won't --- if you want ALL SIGNATURES to fall within in a guideline just say so ---

I too would find it interesting that any rule would be enforced here! Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:16 pm

Didge wrote:
aspca4ever wrote:

Look its this simple the charade is up, either you stop with your shit or all bets off on common decency with you

Try me and you will lose big time, its that simple and if you jump on  Rags or Eddie with any more of the same abuse, then you are going to be my daily play toy, my little puppet on a string
Choice is yours

Interesting all of this; between the Raggs = ASP and then the simply warm-fuzzy salutations from your other fair haired playmate...your pack seems willing to ignore you as well little EDDIE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:16 pm

aspca4ever wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

There was nothing "vile" about it.

Either ignore me or don't ignore me, but if you choose to ignore me, don't talk about me to other members.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:18 pm

aspca4ever wrote:
Didge wrote:

Choice is yours

Interesting all of this; between the Raggs = ASP and then the simply warm-fuzzy salutations from your other fair haired playmate...your pack seems willing to ignore you as well little EDDIE!

Everybody calm down 146dfe83c59dce685248763c2f8e1131

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:22 pm

aspca4ever wrote:
Stormee wrote:To me, through my aged eyed I see things have moved on, 'for now'. lol! lol! lol!

Remember folks, It only takes a tiny spark to start an inferno. likewise one barking dog can set off the whole pack.

5th one down from the OP'd --- pit-bull in full form!

Don't try to get Stormee to tag-team with you against me - it won't work.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Everybody calm down Empty Well this will be an interesting TRUCE OPTION...

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:00 pm

Don't forget little eddie that last time you offered up something so lame it lasted a entire {almost but not quite} 2 minutes! 

When the TROLLS #1 & #2 stop altering my name:
B - Bee - BeeKeeper - Wolfie - Wolfman - JD - Joy - Quill - Ayeva - ASP - spicsaver - and apologize for their consistent flaming that I have multiple ID's --- "I know that I know you" and you as well...little eddie {the instigator or this entire diatribe} 

Then the quoted words that Troll #1 has stated clearly & precisely about Ben will disappear! 

So yet, again --- balls in your court; and for all of the lies that you've all shared at my expense about --- my aka's that do not exist --- then this isn't asking too much! 
Meeting you 3 - ½ way if this one SINGLE EXACT QUOTE means that much --- PUT UP OR STFU !!!  Everybody calm down 1716015268

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:02 pm

aspca4ever wrote:Don't forget little eddie that last time you offered up something so lame it lasted a entire {almost but not quite} 2 minutes! 

B - Bee - BeeKeeper - Wolfie - Wolfman - JD - Joy - Quill - Ayeva - ASP - spicsaver - and apologize for their consistent flaming that I have multiple ID's --- "I know that I know you" and you as well...little eddie {the instigator or this entire diatribe} 

Then the quoted words that Troll #1 has stated clearly & precisely about Ben will disappear! 

So yet, again --- balls in your court; and for all of the lies that you've all shared at my expense about --- my aka's that do not exist --- then this isn't asking too much! 
Meeting you 3 - ½ way if this one SINGLE EXACT QUOTE means that much --- PUT UP OR STFU !!!  Everybody calm down 1716015268

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:04 pm

aspca4ever wrote:Don't forget little eddie that last time you offered up something so lame it lasted a entire {almost but not quite} 2 minutes! 

If you want me to call you by your full forum name, have the manners to call me by my full forum name - it's "Raggamuffin", in case you hadn't noticed.

As for anyone calling you "spicsaver", nobody did that. You obviously need to go to Specsavers.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:10 pm

Just as I fully understood: Everybody calm down 2981866455  = Everybody calm down 2581891615

Tag Team Trolls unite and try to WHINE their way into getting SPECIAL RULES BENT just for them! 
 BOO - HOO babies~~~ Sad

Back on Ignore where you have earned you special place! 
Waste of bandwidth and zero intelligence as well. Everybody calm down 2385359624

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:21 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:I blame the Muslims.

complol
Everybody calm down 3489511464 Everybody calm down 3489511464 Everybody calm down 3489511464 Everybody calm down 3489511464 Everybody calm down 3489511464 Everybody calm down 3489511464 Everybody calm down 3489511464 Everybody calm down 3489511464 Everybody calm down 3489511464 Everybody calm down 3489511464 Everybody calm down 3489511464 Everybody calm down 3489511464 Everybody calm down 3489511464 Everybody calm down 3489511464 Everybody calm down 3489511464 Everybody calm down 3489511464 Everybody calm down 3489511464 Everybody calm down 3489511464 Everybody calm down 3489511464 Everybody calm down 3489511464 Everybody calm down 3489511464 Everybody calm down 3489511464
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down