NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New picture of Myra Hindley wearing 'killing' gloves could solve mystery of where Keith Bennett lies buried

+2
HoratioTarr
Original Quill
6 posters

Go down

New picture of Myra Hindley wearing 'killing' gloves could solve mystery of where Keith Bennett lies buried Empty New picture of Myra Hindley wearing 'killing' gloves could solve mystery of where Keith Bennett lies buried

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:46 pm

Darren G Rae New picture of Myra Hindley wearing 'killing' gloves could solve mystery of where Keith Bennett lies buried Myra-Hindley-photographed-mid-sixties-allegedly-on-Saddleworth-Moor
Darkness: Shot was taken at night
Seated on a wall in the dead of night, her coat marked with dirt, this is Myra Hindley in an image that could ­finally ­pinpoint a murdered child’s lost body.
Those shiny black gloves that catch the light look chillingly immaculate.
Moors murderer Hindley later admitted to police she wore them when involved in a killing or burying a body.
It means the previously unseen ­photograph, taken by her partner-in-evil Ian Brady , could be a twisted memento of crimes that shocked Britain.

PA New picture of Myra Hindley wearing 'killing' gloves could solve mystery of where Keith Bennett lies buried Keith-Bennett
Missing: Murdered Keith Bennett, 12, has not been found
It was uncovered by researcher Darren Rae, who believes it could solve the 50-year-old mystery of where victim Keith Bennett lies buried on Saddleworth Moor, near Manchester.
Darren said: “There is no other example of a night photo of them. I’ve analysed the picture with a lot of people, like ­detectives and forensic analysts.
“There is mud and dirt on her coat and she’s wearing gloves. It has been said that she tended to wear gloves when she was burying a victim or committing a murder .”

Getty New picture of Myra Hindley wearing 'killing' gloves could solve mystery of where Keith Bennett lies buried Moors-Murderer-Myra-Hindley
Vile crimes: Hindley and Ian Brady tortured, raped and murdered children
Hindley would also use the excuse that she had lost a glove to entice the pair’s child victims into Brady’s car.
Darren has tracked down the location of the Hindley picture and believes it could be crucial in locating 12-year-old Keith, the third of five known victims, who has never been found.
He said: “It was taken at night at a specific location. Why would you be ­taking a picture of someone sat on a wall in the dead of night?
"I believe it can only mean one thing – a murder or a burial in a shallow grave. It is a possibility that the victim could have been Keith.”
Read more: Unseen picture reveals Moors murderers in chillingly mundane scene
Going by Hindley’s clothing and hairstyle, Darren estimates the photo was taken in 1964, the year Keith was snatched.
He has pinpointed three “hot spots”, each no bigger than a tennis court, where Keith’s remains could be.
Darren has shared his information with police but they will not carry out further searches without precise details.

PA New picture of Myra Hindley wearing 'killing' gloves could solve mystery of where Keith Bennett lies buried Pauline-Reade
Victim: Pauline Reade

PA New picture of Myra Hindley wearing 'killing' gloves could solve mystery of where Keith Bennett lies buried John-Kilbride
Victim: John Kilbride

PA New picture of Myra Hindley wearing 'killing' gloves could solve mystery of where Keith Bennett lies buried Lesley-Ann-Downey
Victim: Lesley Ann Downey

PA New picture of Myra Hindley wearing 'killing' gloves could solve mystery of where Keith Bennett lies buried Edward-Evans
Victim: Edward Evans
Between July 1963 and October 1965 depraved Brady and Hindley killed Pauline Reade, 16, John Kilbride, 12, Keith Bennett, Lesley Ann Downey, 10, and Edward Evans, 17.
The pair were jailed for life and Hindley died in 2002 aged 60. Brady, 78, is still behind bars.

Getty New picture of Myra Hindley wearing 'killing' gloves could solve mystery of where Keith Bennett lies buried Moors-murderer-Ian-Brady
Monster: Brady
Three bodies have been recovered from the moors but Keith’s mum Winnie died in 2012 without knowing where her son lies. Darren also believes at least two other bodies could still be buried.
John Stalker, 76, the former Deputy Chief Constable of Greater Manchester, has backed Darren’s view that Brady and Hindley could have murdered others.
He also thinks they began their killing spree by abducting and disposing of tramps.
Now Darren is looking for backers and helpers to search moors. He can be contacted at contact@impsar.org.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/new-picture-myra-hindley-wearing-7502434#ICID=sharebar_twitter

Unfortunately it will be too late for his mother, they tortured her by never telling her where his body was.

Back to top Go down

New picture of Myra Hindley wearing 'killing' gloves could solve mystery of where Keith Bennett lies buried Empty Re: New picture of Myra Hindley wearing 'killing' gloves could solve mystery of where Keith Bennett lies buried

Post by Original Quill Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:53 pm

New picture of Myra Hindley wearing 'killing' gloves could solve mystery of where Keith Bennett lies buried Moors-Murderer-Myra-Hindley

Forgive the digression, but where do Brits get that facial expression  (jaw drawn intensely into the neck)?  My brother has it down, but I don't believe I've seen it anywhere else except with Brits...and there you see it lots.  Makes the eyes appear somewhat buggy.

Also, looks like it would be difficult to swallow.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

New picture of Myra Hindley wearing 'killing' gloves could solve mystery of where Keith Bennett lies buried Empty Re: New picture of Myra Hindley wearing 'killing' gloves could solve mystery of where Keith Bennett lies buried

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:00 pm

I think that is the only picture I've ever seen it on, and as you say, you digress.  I'm certainly not going to turn the thread into who puts their chins down the most Quill, they were a very evil pair and most people felt for that child's mother, who begged them when she was dying to let her give her son a decent burial.

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:02 pm

Original Quill wrote:New picture of Myra Hindley wearing 'killing' gloves could solve mystery of where Keith Bennett lies buried Moors-Murderer-Myra-Hindley

Forgive the digression, but where do Brits get that facial expression  (jaw drawn intensely into the neck)?  My brother has it down, but I don't believe I've seen it anywhere else except with Brits...and there you see it lots.  Makes the eyes appear somewhat buggy.

Also, looks like it would be difficult to swallow.

It's a mug shot, so she was probably told to do that.  Press her head against a wall which would press the jaw down.   Labelling all Brits with that expression?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:04 pm

I read the book by Lesley Anne Downey's mother, Anne West.   A more harrowing book you'd never read.   That poor woman had to go identify her daughter after she'd been in the ground for 10 months or so.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by @lex Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:05 pm

Bless the efforts of those like Mr Rae, still searching for this poor little boy so he can have some sort of a decent burial. Whether the info will be precise enough to enable a new search I don't know.
@lex
@lex
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:10 pm

@lex wrote:
Bless the efforts of those like Mr Rae, still searching for this poor little boy so he can have some sort of a decent burial. Whether the info will be precise enough to enable a new search I don't know.

Keith Bennett's mum used to go up on the moors every weekend to dig and search for her son.   How fucking tragic is that?   That poor tortured woman.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:26 pm

All those years she hoped and hoped.  Poor woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:30 pm

I think every one that remembers this, always wanted that poor mother to go to her grave knowing where her boy was.
Really sad that she never did. No, sad is an understatement, it's tragic.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:35 pm

Agreed, they not only broke her heart, they stamped on it.   If I believed in a hell, I'd want them in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:51 am

HT wrote:It's a mug shot, so she was probably told to do that. Press her head against a wall which would press the jaw down.

That would explain the posture, but the way she assumes it is unique.

HT wrote:Labelling all Brits with that expression?

Not all Brits. It's just that Brits do it a lot. But lots do not, as well.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:53 am

Original Quill wrote:
HT wrote:It's a mug shot, so she was probably told to do that.  Press her head against a wall which would press the jaw down.

Not all Brits.  It's just that Brits do it a lot.  But lots do not, as well.

No they don't, it's a very unusual position to take as it's obviously going to make you look weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:54 am

What do Brits do? I'm confused.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:56 am

Raggamuffin wrote:What do Brits do? I'm confused.

Have their photo taken with their chin drawn into their neck.  For some reason Quill thinks Brits do it!

To be honest, this thread is about such a evil thing and how the mother tried to get the information for such a long time, I'm a bit pissed off that it's been diverted into such a stupid topic.

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:59 am

Original Quill wrote:
HT wrote:It's a mug shot, so she was probably told to do that.  Press her head against a wall which would press the jaw down.

Not all Brits.  It's just that Brits do it a lot.  But lots do not, as well.

I'm not sure why you think that's a unique posture.  Could be that is just the way she looks.  She was an ugly twat inside and out...well she was.  Hopefully, she's burning somewhere right now.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:00 am

This...

New picture of Myra Hindley wearing 'killing' gloves could solve mystery of where Keith Bennett lies buried Enhanced-17507-1405087390-7
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:01 am

sassy wrote:

Have their photo taken with their chin drawn into their neck.  For some reason Quill thinks Brits do it!

To be honest, this thread is about such a evil thing and how the mother tried to get the information for such a long time, I'm a bit pissed off that it's been diverted into such a stupid topic.

Quite right.  Let's get back on topic.

I'm sure poor little Keith Bennett will come to light one day, probably by some dog walker.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:01 am

sassy wrote:Who the hell is that!

Some Brit.... lol!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:02 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
sassy wrote:

I'm sure poor little Keith Bennett will come to light one day, probably by some dog walker.

Thanks HT.

Words simply cannot express how evil they were.

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:05 am

sassy wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Thanks HT.

Words simply cannot express how evil they were.

I'm not sure how that photo will give clues to the  place a body might be.    It's way too obscure.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:10 am

They might be able to identify that wall she's sitting on. They already know that vague area where the body might be.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:14 am

HoratioTarr wrote:

This...

New picture of Myra Hindley wearing 'killing' gloves could solve mystery of where Keith Bennett lies buried Enhanced-17507-1405087390-7

Yes, that's it! A bit exaggerated, but spot on.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:16 am

He has pinpointed three “hot spots”, each no bigger than a tennis court, where Keith’s remains could be.
Darren has shared his information with police but they will not carry out further searches without precise details

I hope he is right, but they have thought before they knew the place.

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:51 am

sassy wrote:He has pinpointed three “hot spots”, each no bigger than a tennis court, where Keith’s remains could be.
Darren has shared his information with police but they will not carry out further searches without precise details

I hope he is right, but they have thought before they knew the place.

Winnie Bennett spent decades digging all over that site.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:54 am

He has his own website here

http://www.searchingforkeith.com/
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:52 am

HoratioTarr wrote:I read the book by Lesley Anne Downey's mother, Anne West.   A more harrowing book you'd never read.   That poor woman had to go identify her daughter after she'd been in the ground for 10 months or so.

I cried buckets while reading that. Those poor children and those poor families. I cried the day Winnie died, not knowing where he was. God rest her and their souls.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by @lex Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:00 pm

Cass wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:I read the book by Lesley Anne Downey's mother, Anne West.   A more harrowing book you'd never read.   That poor woman had to go identify her daughter after she'd been in the ground for 10 months or so.

I cried buckets while reading that. Those poor children and those poor families. I cried the day Winnie died, not knowing where he was. God rest her and their souls.

Amen. God Rest Their Souls.
@lex
@lex
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:15 pm

You know some have said that Hindley was led astray by Brady, but I've always felt she was just as bad, if not worse.   For a woman to lure children and then be a part of all that torture and suffering?  Brady was clearly a sick psycho, but her?    What compounded it for me was this statement she made when her dog died in the process of having it's age determined under anaesthetic by the police.

"I feel as though my heart's been torn to pieces. I don't think anything could hurt me more than this has. The only consolation is that some moron might have got hold of Puppet and hurt him"
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:19 pm

@lex wrote:
Cass wrote:

I cried buckets while reading that. Those poor children and those poor families.  I cried the day Winnie died, not knowing where he was. God rest her and their souls.

Amen. God Rest Their Souls.

hey you xx
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:21 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:You know some have said that Hindley was led astray by Brady, but I've always felt she was just as bad, if not worse.   For a woman to lure children and then be a part of all that torture and suffering?  Brady was clearly a sick psycho, but her?    What compounded it for me was this statement she made when her dog died in the process of having it's age determined under anaesthetic by the police.

"I feel as though my heart's been torn to pieces. I don't think anything could hurt me more than this has. The only consolation is that some moron might have got hold of Puppet and hurt him"

I never did buy that astray bullcrap. She was as perverted and evil as he was. It was such a bloody shame that the death penalty was taken away. These 2 were beyond guilty. I rarely feel like that about people but these two should have been hung.

Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:23 pm

HT, your thread 'the eyes have it'.  Well they certainly did with her and Brady, you looked at their eyes and just knew the evil behind them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:41 pm

sassy wrote:HT, your thread 'the eyes have it'.  Well they certainly did with her and Brady, you looked at their eyes and just knew the evil behind them.

Rubbish. You say that because you know what they did.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:41 am

New picture of Myra Hindley wearing 'killing' gloves could solve mystery of where Keith Bennett lies buried 15
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down