NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz

3 posters

Go down

Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz Empty Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:10 pm

Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz Cc5L7RCUUAAbrAd

Back to top Go down

Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz Empty Re: Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz

Post by nicko Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:17 pm

Killed 500 children?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz Empty Re: Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:49 pm

You are kidding you don't know, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:40 am

You do tend to exaggerate a tad.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:26 am

Don't be silly, if you don't know, find out.  How on earth you can't know is beyond me.

He said the Committee was appalled by the level of violence and unprecedented scale of destruction unleashed by Israel upon the people of Gaza during the summer, exacerbating the existing suffering of the people there.

Three months after the ceasefire, it was all too clear that civilians, including children, had paid the heaviest price, he said, noting that the latest figures available from the United Nations indicated that 1,523 Palestinian civilians, including 519 children, were killed during the hostilities in July and August.  That figure was shocking, not only because it exceeded the casualty figures of Israel’s military operations in 2008-09 and 2012, but also because civilian deaths represented 69 per cent of the total number of Palestinian fatalities during the hostilities — an unacceptably high ration that could not be dismissed as “collateral damage”.  A further 11,000 or so people were injured, many of whom would live with debilitating injuries and disabilities for the rest of their lives.

http://www.un.org/press/en/2014/gaspd574.doc.htm

Of that 11,000 injuured, hundreds are children who are now amputees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:27 am

Yep jackanory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:29 am

The UN tends not to lie Nicko.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:29 am

I can't see anything in the first post.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:31 am

[size=46][size=46]Top World Generals: No Israeli War Crimes in Gaza[/size][/size]

http://www.israeltoday.co.il/Default.aspx?tabid=178&nid=26792

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:31 am

Raggamuffin wrote:I can't see anything in the first post.

That's because you have pictures blocked.  As there are now no signatures, you a losing out on all the pictures.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:35 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:36 am

Real experts on the rules of engagement, not Islamist appeasers

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:40 am

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I can't see anything in the first post.

That's because you have pictures blocked.  As there are now no signatures, you a losing out on all the pictures.

I don't have them all blocked - I only blocked individual signatures anyway. I don't know what the problem is tbh.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:45 am

The problem is sassy does not know the rules of engagement and goes off people who falsely charge israel with war crimes.
The reason that they do, is for one intention, to have the world hate Israel

Does sassy ever condemn that Hamas commits war crime with every single rocket attack on Israel?
That they use human shields, another war crime?

Both documented with evidence?

The simple answer is no, so she invents claims, in or to dehumanize Jews, top make them as hated as ISIS

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:49 am

Sassy, I had a few dealings with the UN in Bosnia, please don't believe everything they say..I don't!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:54 am

OFGS!   Yea right Nicko, they have to account for everything they say and produce evidence for it.  Obviously Palestinian children's lives mean nothing to you and the dodgy one, Muslim or christian.

There is a list of their names and ages and photos of their dead bodies, but hey, they are just kids with brown skins so lets forget about them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:55 am

OK, I've got the picture now. I can get it by quoting you Sassy and then copying the URL.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:58 am

sassy wrote:OFGS!   Yea right Nicko, they have to account for everything they say and produce evidence for it.  Obviously Palestinian children's lives mean nothing to you and the dodgy one, Muslim or christian.

There is a list of their names and ages and photos of their dead bodies, but hey, they are just kids with brown skins so lets forget about them.

Look most people know you are a racist vile twat, who uses the same methods of the nazi's to dehumanize Israeli Jews

As seen when shown real war crimes, you go silent and refuse to condemn

In a court of law, it would get absolutely creamed if any ridiculous charges of war crimes were presented

The main reason is Israel does more than any other army to warn civilians, and also surrenders the element of surprise by doing so

OF course we see you calling on countless other world dignitaries to be stopped from talking .You really are low life scum

And the UN position of civilians killed in Syria by air camapaigns

http://www.mintpressnews.com/u-n-war-crimes-team-wont-investigate-foreign-air-strikes-in-syria/212142/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:00 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:OK, I've got the picture now. I can get it by quoting you Sassy and then copying the URL.

Hadn't thought of that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:01 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:OK, I've got the picture now. I can get it by quoting you Sassy and then copying the URL.

Hadn't thought of that!

I've done that before, but the first time I tried it this time it wouldn't come up. I've got it now though.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:26 pm

sassy wrote:OFGS!   Yea right Nicko, they have to account for everything they say and produce evidence for it.  Obviously Palestinian children's lives mean nothing to you and the dodgy one, Muslim or christian.

That's a bit harsh. I never saw anyone say they didn't care about children dying sassy.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:21 pm

So I don't care about children dying, you are fucking disgusting as well as not knowing what your talking about, I put my life on the line to save children in a war zone. what have you done apart from spouting rubbish about Israel, fuck off you big mouthed bitch.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:10 pm

I see you'v gone very quiet sassy, realised you have put your big mouth in motion before your brain was in gear?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:43 am

Well, it's rather difficult to post when I'm not here you know Nicko, I do have other things to do.  I posted exactly what I meant.  The photo said over 500 children died.  You didn't say 'even if the figures aren't quite that, it's terrible', you said 'you are prone to exaggeration'.  When I showed you the UN report, you said 'don't believe the UN'.  When I explained that they had named every single child and it had been verified, and there were also hundreds of children who were now amputees, did you say, that's just terrible?   No, you didn't.  You then disappeared and said nothing.  So don't give me the crap about not thinking.  I said exactly what I thought.  If 500 Israeli children had died I'd say exactly the same thing, but they didn't.  1 did, and I said 1 was too many.  But Israeli's sat on a hilltop and cheered every missile that killed those kids, I'd love to see what would have been said if it was the other way round.  And don't tell me I'm exaggerating that or making it up, the BBC filmed it, and the BBC film crew were sickened by it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down