NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ISRAELI WOMAN PLEADS TO WORLD FOR HELP AGAINST POLICE BRUTALITY

Go down

ISRAELI WOMAN PLEADS TO WORLD FOR HELP AGAINST POLICE BRUTALITY  Empty ISRAELI WOMAN PLEADS TO WORLD FOR HELP AGAINST POLICE BRUTALITY

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:34 pm

Published on 3 Mar 2016
This is what trauma looks like, 5 years after she was beaten by police and forced to give a confession which was untrue. The people have no recourse to complain about police brutality. Her file of complaint was closed. She continues to fight for the innocence of her husband, who was jailed for 26 years for mind control. This story is censored in Israel and during the last 5 years, she has been unable to speak out. Her partner is Daniel Ambash, an extraordinary case of a one sided lynching. The appeal in the Supreme Court is due at the end of March 2016. When Israelis need to speak out in English, it's certain it's an act of desperation and a cry to the world.

Back to top Go down

ISRAELI WOMAN PLEADS TO WORLD FOR HELP AGAINST POLICE BRUTALITY  Empty Re: ISRAELI WOMAN PLEADS TO WORLD FOR HELP AGAINST POLICE BRUTALITY

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:47 pm

I looked up Daniel Ambash, and he has six wives apparently. scratch
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

ISRAELI WOMAN PLEADS TO WORLD FOR HELP AGAINST POLICE BRUTALITY  Empty Re: ISRAELI WOMAN PLEADS TO WORLD FOR HELP AGAINST POLICE BRUTALITY

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:54 pm

Torah law allows polygomy and marriage is governed by Torah Law in Israel.  Although it was then disallowed by Israeli law, some Jewish groups still follow it and there is no evidence the women are forced into it.   Would not be my choice, but these women insist it was voluntary and the way it is being dealt with is iniquitous.  You don't put a women in jail and beat her up because she refuses to testify.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:59 pm

I guess it's an example of a woman being able to call a bloke her husband without being legally married to him - unless that lady is his legal wife.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:08 pm

sassy wrote:Torah law allows polygomy and marriage is governed by Torah Law in Israel.  Although it was then disallowed by Israeli law, some Jewish groups still follow it and there is no evidence the women are forced into it.   Would not be my choice, but these women insist it was voluntary and the way it is being dealt with is iniquitous.  You don't put a women in jail and beat her up because she refuses to testify.

Where is the evidence she was beaten up?

She claims she was

That is what next needs to be proven or is shown to be a lie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:12 pm

Anyone still remembers Daniel Ambash ? The Breslover Na Nach Nachman Chassid who founded his own little community and married six women ?
I must have been at least two years ago when Ambash, together with some other Chassidim as well as his son Nathan, got arrested. Israeli authorities offered psychological help to the six wives but took away the children. The children were put into institutions where they learn how lead a normal life and finally go to school.
For years, Daniel Ambash picked up young homeless women. He brought them into his house, forced them to marry him and then sexually, physically and psychologically abused them. Only one woman spoke against him at a Jerusalem court while the other five still claim that he is innocent. Ambash’s 16 – year – old son also spoke against him stating that “terrible things happened in the Ambash home”.
Last week, Daniel Ambash was sentenced to 26 in jail.

https://meashearim.wordpress.com/2013/10/20/daniel-ambash-sentenced-to-26-years-in-jail/

So sassy is defending a sexual offender criminals now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:14 pm

So just as with other poor victims brainwashed by religious nuts, which is clearly the case with his wife in this video a victim to his exploitation, sassy fails to even bother to look up this scum bag and just stupidly believes this brainwashed poor woman

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:16 pm

I don't really believe in brainwashing, but some background information would have been useful. Sassy is lucky that I watched it at all since she offered no explanation or information of her own.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:18 pm

People can easily be brainwashed

Hitler
David Koresh
Rev Jim Jones
Charles Manson

To name a few who have been very successful at doing so Rags

I am appalled she did not even bother to check this and see that the man was a groomer who exploited women

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:20 pm

I don't believe any of those people brainwashed anyone.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:26 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I don't believe any of those people brainwashed anyone.

How can you, when you for one you have never experienced it. I never have either, but I have read how easily it is done. How do you think people scam others out of money, with claims of love?

Two, you do not understand psychology

There is countless evidence people can be easily brainwashed and guess what they always play off the worst emotions people have to succeed?

Fear

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:28 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I don't believe any of those people brainwashed anyone.

How can you, when you for one you have never experienced it. I never have either, but I have read how easily it is done. How do you think people scam others out of money, with claims of love?

Two, you do not understand psychology

There is countless evidence people can be easily brainwashed and guess what they always play off the worst emotions people have to succeed?

Fear

I think people believe what they want to believe. They do things out of loyalty, a desire for attention, a belief in the person, or whatever. I don't think they can be made to believe something, or to do something they don't want to do via "brainwashing".

This lady is clearly loyal to her husband, or perhaps she didn't witness any bad behaviour on his part.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:37 pm

Sorry Rags, you fail to understand that people are vulnerable to a great many thing, even more when that person is insecure, they can easily be manipulated and brainwashed.
I could claim you have been brainwashed too on religion
There is no evidence for it

Go figure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:58 am

Lets remind everyone how sassy tried to defend a sex offender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down