NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Tax Avoidance is Wrong - Summed up in a Few Words

5 posters

Go down

Why Tax Avoidance is Wrong - Summed up in a Few Words Empty Why Tax Avoidance is Wrong - Summed up in a Few Words

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:58 pm

Why Tax Avoidance is Wrong - Summed up in a Few Words Cbbdpy2WEAA7MOB

Back to top Go down

Why Tax Avoidance is Wrong - Summed up in a Few Words Empty Re: Why Tax Avoidance is Wrong - Summed up in a Few Words

Post by eddie Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:11 pm

Bravo! That's a whole heap of truth and common sense right there!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Why Tax Avoidance is Wrong - Summed up in a Few Words Empty Re: Why Tax Avoidance is Wrong - Summed up in a Few Words

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:18 pm

Isn't it just!   Should be shouted from the rooftops.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:59 pm

no body is interested in the miserable pittance you squirrel away stormee...anymore than they are interested in the few bob I put into "tax efficient" savings schemes

what we ARE interested in are the morally dubious (even if not actually illegal) practices of the multi million pound corporations

BTW have you noticed a common factor in all these corporations

starbucks
amazon
google
etc

overwhelmingly AMERICAN....the ferengi are here......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:24 am

Just because it is legal doesn't make it right, Stormer, and it should be made illegal.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:41 am

I see the useful idiots are spouting the same nonsense

Here is the reality. If people are so pissed at these corporations over tax, then why are so many people still using them?

Is it because in reality nobody really is that bothered or concerned?
Because if they were, then they would not use them, and yet the reality is that they do.

It also shows how ineffective the be-moaners are at getting their message across

At the end of the day you cannot bemoan if people continue to use and buy from such corporations.
You are never going to solve tax fraud until you have a united world front on the issue or that people take matters into their own hands by not using these companies

Then the other useful idiot then making only an issue with American companies, his racist drivel shinning through again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:40 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:I agree as far a corporation tax goes. Not for income tax and if you are non-resident.

But what really pisses me off: that people have some moral obligation not do something that is deemed legal. They don't. Either change the law or accept it and shut up. I'm tired of politicians grand standing and taking the moral high ground just to look good on TV when then have the power to make it illegal.

Idiot, you need a global understanding to tackle tax invasion and if you think its wrong, then do not use those companies, its that simple

So stop whinging and do something about it

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:02 pm

Didge, I disagree. Governments can and should close tax avoidance loopholes. Then we can use those companies AND have them pay the tax owed.

For the reasons specified in the OP it is immoral for corporations to avoid it and they should be stopped from
doing so.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:05 pm

Eilzel wrote:Didge, I disagree. Governments can and should close tax avoidance loopholes. Then we can use those companies AND have them pay the tax owed.

For the reasons specified in the OP it is immoral for corporations to avoid it and they should be stopped from
doing so.

Then you are being naive, as again until you have a global consensus, then nothing is going to change. If you enact laws in one country, they will just move to another to avoid those taxes and at worse that country loses out

Again what you and others fail to show is why is it the vast majority of people simple do not give a rats arse about any of this, as if they did, then they would not have anything to do with these companies

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:10 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

Idiot, you need a global understanding to tackle tax invasion and if you think its wrong, then do not use those companies, its that simple

So stop whinging and do something about it

Global understanding? HA HA! Only if you don't want the UK to lose its competitive tax advantages and afraid people and companies will move abroad. So much for the moral high ground, princess.

Your stupidity is only matched by your savageness. You've clearly not understood a word I've said and are evidently still upset with me. Go have another wank and calm down

Sorry can we have that in English and not idiot language?

I still see you are using sexist or at the very least homophobic insults, I suggest you learn to keep that Muslim mouth in check or face the admin, little runt

Again who spoke of morals?
If it was such a moral issue, why is it again nobody really cares a flying fuck about it you brainless Muslim fuckwit?

Again at no point did I say any of this was right, but as usual the Islamic teachings take over and you show your Muslim anger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:16 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

I still see you are using sexist or at the very least homophobic insults, I suggest you learn to keep that Muslim mouth in check or face the admin, little runt

If it was such a moral issue, why is it again nobody really cares a flying fuck about it you brainless Muslim fuckwit?

Again at no point did I say any of this was right, but as usual the Islamic teachings take over and you show your Muslim anger
The fact you didn't understand shows how naive you are.

The U.K. can close the loopholes without global consensus. The UK government want a global consensus so that other countries will also close the loopholes and so companies/people won't move aboard for a tax advantage. D'UH!

Yes the UK can and will lose business, which you fail to grasp

I see you learnt to keep that loud Muslim mouth of your shut,. good boy, you are learning

Again explain why the vast majority of people simple do not give a shit?

Anything else you runt?>

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:17 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

Stop whining like a little pussy and report me to admin.

The only pussy is the one who continues to shit his pants in Wembley lol

You have the details, put up or shut up you pathetic waste of oxygen

Like I say learn to keep that hateful extremist Muslim mouth of yours shut, before you get warned by admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:21 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

Yes the UK can and will lose business, which you fail to grasp

I see you learnt to keep that loud Muslim mouth of your shut,. good boy, you are learning

Again explain why the vast majority of people simple do not give a shit?

Anything else you runt?>

Lol! You're just repeating what I'm saying for the sake of argument.

Nor did you answer my question.

You're obviously in a hissy fit since Valentine's Day. Did you over-wank while others were enjoying themselves? Please tell us Phil. We care about you.

You never answered mine

Learn some manners you little oik and learn its a question of answering what was asked of you

You are obviously near to beheading someone, so best you hand yourself into the Police, before you detonate your own suicide vest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:23 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

Like I say learn to keep that hateful extremist Muslim mouth of yours shut, before you get warned by admin

Lol! Are we back here, again.  Why are you so initimidated by me? Either that or you're desperate for a gay rendezvous.

You have my address and I'm home right now. Come down in some sexy lengerie.

Buck buck buck buck

lol  more excuses from the chicken shit ha ha ha ha ha
#
You are also obsessed with things of a sexual nature, so do everyone a favour and legally pay for some sex

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:23 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

Lol! Are we back here, again.  Why are you so initimidated by me? Either that or you're desperate for a gay rendezvous.

Why Tax Avoidance is Wrong - Summed up in a Few Words 1481518877 Why Tax Avoidance is Wrong - Summed up in a Few Words 1481518877 Why Tax Avoidance is Wrong - Summed up in a Few Words 1481518877 Why Tax Avoidance is Wrong - Summed up in a Few Words 1481518877 Why Tax Avoidance is Wrong - Summed up in a Few Words 1481518877 Why Tax Avoidance is Wrong - Summed up in a Few Words 1481518877 Why Tax Avoidance is Wrong - Summed up in a Few Words 1481518877

Nearly got coffee on my keyboard lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:24 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

You never answered mine

Learn some manners you little oik and learn its a question of answering what was asked of you

You are obviously near to beheading someone, so best you hand yourself into the Police, before you detonate your own suicide vest

I'm ready to give head. Not behead. Why Tax Avoidance is Wrong - Summed up in a Few Words 1069003512

Who's head are you willing to give or who you took earlier?

Do the Police know?

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:26 pm

sassy wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Why Tax Avoidance is Wrong - Summed up in a Few Words 1481518877 Why Tax Avoidance is Wrong - Summed up in a Few Words 1481518877 Why Tax Avoidance is Wrong - Summed up in a Few Words 1481518877 Why Tax Avoidance is Wrong - Summed up in a Few Words 1481518877 Why Tax Avoidance is Wrong - Summed up in a Few Words 1481518877 Why Tax Avoidance is Wrong - Summed up in a Few Words 1481518877 Why Tax Avoidance is Wrong - Summed up in a Few Words 1481518877

Shows how thick you are as he thinks its an insult to call someone gay

Talk about then backing homophobia you thick twat ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:27 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
sassy wrote:

Poor old Nosferatu has lost it again.

More like everytime you walk into opening your big mouth and expose your homophobia

Its not an insult for anyone to be gay you know

That is about as childish as an idiot gets and normally found on a school playgr4ound

It shows your mental age lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:28 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

Buck buck buck buck

lol  more excuses from the chicken shit ha ha ha ha ha
#
You are also obsessed with things of a sexual nature, so do everyone a favour and legally pay for some sex

Dude, you're panicking so much that you're throwing random hashtags in your post. Calm down

Buck buck buck

Please my sides are splitting are you wetting your pants mate

Seriously change your trousers, the smell of shit is horrensdus

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:30 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

Shows how thick you are as he thinks its an insult to call someone gay

Talk about then backing homophobia you thick twat ha ha

I'm asking you to come out of the closet and into a taxi, big boy. How's that homophobic?

Being as I am not gay and claiming someone is, then is being discrminating you silly ignorant runt implying gay as being somehow wrong, as you are implying

Do not attempt to claim otherwise you ignorant Muslim sexist, homophobic runt lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:30 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

More like everytime you walk into opening your big mouth and expose your homophobia

Its not an insult for anyone to be gay you know

That is about as childish as an idiot gets and normally found on a school playgr4ound

It shows your mental age lol

Calm down, baldy.

Pipe down Mahousive head

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:35 pm

Why Tax Avoidance is Wrong - Summed up in a Few Words CbfzxYBXEAAZUkz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:39 pm

sassy wrote:Why Tax Avoidance is Wrong - Summed up in a Few Words CbfzxYBXEAAZUkz

A sheep in sheep's clothing

An empty taxi arrived at 10 Downing Street, and when the door was opened, Atlee got out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:50 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

Being as I am not gay and claiming someone is, then is being discrminating you silly ignorant runt implying gay as being somehow wrong, as you are implying

Do not attempt to claim otherwise you ignorant Muslim sexist, homophobic runt lol

But I don't think you're straight.  

Why would you think that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:51 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

Pipe down Mahousive head

Need somewhere to house my mahousive brain. Basketball tongue

lol Neanderthals had bigger brains, but not more intelligence lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down