NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yet another sign that parental standards are dropping.

+3
eddie
Major
Syl
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Yet another sign that parental standards are dropping. - Page 2 Empty Yet another sign that parental standards are dropping.

Post by Syl Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

Following on from the news that a head teacher had written to parents appealing to them to refrain from wearing slippers and pyjamas when dropping their kids off at school in the morning, last week a head wrote to parents asking them not to use the school playground as a toilet.....someone obviously had. She pointed out that all children and parents knew where the toilets were, so to use them in future if the need arose.

Latest in the news, a primary school deputy head in Manchester, has written to parents telling them to refrain from smoking cannabis when they drop off and pick up their children from school.

More proof that some people are simply not fit to rear children?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/primary-school-tells-parents-to-stop-smoking-cannabis-outside-school-gates-a6877371.html

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Yet another sign that parental standards are dropping. - Page 2 Empty Re: Yet another sign that parental standards are dropping.

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:39 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Didge wrote:

Of course not Korben, some on here have not got a clue, they associate drugs as if all are evil and wrong. No doubt some religious bullshit I am afraid.
Again smoke makes many I know have far better clarity
well its no secret i am a smoker and a parent for that matter 

And i am a great parent :-)

And I'm sure you wouldn't dream of forcing your kids to inhale your secondary smoke.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Yet another sign that parental standards are dropping. - Page 2 Empty Re: Yet another sign that parental standards are dropping.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:40 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Didge wrote:

Uptight?
Dear mew, no just I do not suffer self righteous idiots who think they are the best parents in the world or to offer who is
I am not surprised you are a bore and do nothing different, but expect others to do as you do
People all the time again drink with their children in the house and are not irresponsible which you seem to think it is, but then as seen, you seem to have the intelligence of a hamster, so I am not surprised
Most people who smoke actually makes them have more clarity as most do not have countless joints, which makes them stoned but again because you are so stupid you would not know this
So you then add with the most idiotic beliefs based on no medical or qualified position to state in regards to me

I would not trust you round children in a million years, as you seem a complete idiot
It also shows you have absolutely zero understanding of drugs

I love how you are hiding behind what your real identity is, now that is being and utter coward, or just fuels further my position you should not b e trusted around children, as you know doubt have some warped and twisted morality on how to raised them.
I suggest you take a long hard look at yourself before you judge others as parents as there is nothing worse than self righetous idiots

You seem overly concerned about who I am.

Nah you are insignificant, especially as you cannot respond to anything other to than whinge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:40 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

And I'm sure you wouldn't dream of forcing your kids to inhale your secondary smoke.

In the open air?

Grow some will you

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:42 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:Their breckie is probably that which is rolled up in the spliff. Yet another sign that parental standards are dropping. - Page 2 Snooty

Snobbery at its best

Have you even smoked a spliff?

Nope....but I know plenty of people who do....none in front of their young kids though....they have more sense.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:42 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:It's still against the law to be in possession of cannabis, so if these people smoke it openly they can't really complain if they get arrested for possession.
well we complain about it being illegal in the first place

I know, but that doesn't suddenly make it legal.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:42 pm

It's not agaisnt the law to have enough for "personal use" (don't know the weight etc would have to look it up)

As for smoking - I wouldn't smoke at a school gates even if I did smoke outside ( if I smoked fags, which I don't, I wouldn't smoke them either)

Cannibis is much less harmful and less addictive than
tobacco - and some research suggests that it could have health benefits.

KD's post about his children is spot on tbh.
I don't smoke in front of my kids, I have a small spliff occasionally if a mate comes round or I simply fancy one. And that's when my youngest is in bed.
My son is a teen, and knows more about weed than me from research - he and his mates seem to know loads on this kind of thing.
He doesn't smoke and isn't fazed by it.

My dad used to smoke it; my mum hated it so he pretended he didn't lol
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:44 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

Snobbery at its best

Have you even smoked a spliff?

Nope....but I know plenty of people who do....none in front of their young kids though....they have more sense.

So you have no idea what you are talking about then Sly

Again the only reason you have issues is because its illegal

Its a drug just like alcohol and tobacco is, yet would you say parents should not do these in front of them?

No, so your argument does not old up

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:45 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:It's still against the law to be in possession of cannabis, so if these people smoke it openly they can't really complain if they get arrested for possession.

And what a good lesson that would be for their kids to see.....watching their parent get cautioned at best or God forbid carted away by the police in front of the whole school. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:47 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

What nonsense

So how people dress is not being a good parent based on what gibberish exactly?

Or smoking cannabis

More likely to be chilled out parents

I think it's not the matter of dress, more undress really. If a parent cant be bothered to get dressed out of their PJ's and slippers to take their kids to school, I doubt whether they can be bothered to make them breakfast or hold a job down themselves....and if they can they should get their finger out and set a good example to the kids.

It's not the fact that they are smoking cannabis, it's the fact that they are smoking it in front of their kids....who will all be under the age of 11.

Not sure how anyone in their right mind can condone that.

Didgers doesn't seem to be able to grasp that concept, Syl.    Any responsible parent wouldn't  do recreational drugs in front of their kids.   I haven't said once that taking drugs makes you a shit parent.   Taking drugs in front of your kids does.   Slopping around in  your jimjams all day is just slovenly and symptomatic of our times.   Does that make them bad parents?  Not necessarily.   But it does make them bad role models.   If someone can't be arsed to take a wash and put on clean clothes and underwear every day.......well, I rest my case.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:47 pm

Syl wrote:

And what a good lesson that would be for their kids to see.....watching their parent get cautioned at best or God forbid carted away by the police in front of the whole school. Rolling Eyes

lol the Police are that much more relaxed on Cannabis and on one spliff being smoked do you think they are going to arrest a parent?

Come on

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:48 pm

eddie wrote:It's not agaisnt the law to have enough for "personal use" (don't know the weight etc would have to look it up)

As for smoking - I wouldn't smoke at a school gates even if I did smoke outside ( if I smoked fags, which I don't, I wouldn't smoke them either)

Cannibis is much less harmful and less addictive than
tobacco - and some research suggests that it could have health benefits.

KD's post about his children is spot on tbh.
I don't smoke in front of my kids, I have a small spliff occasionally if a mate comes round or I simply fancy one. And that's when my youngest is in bed.
My son is a teen, and knows more about weed than me from research - he and his mates seem to know loads on this kind of thing.
He doesn't smoke and isn't fazed by it.

My dad used to smoke it; my mum hated it so he pretended he didn't lol

It is against the law to be in possession of cannabis even for personal use. It's just that the police don't usually prosecute if it's a small amount. Also, the person you're getting it from probably has a lot more so they're breaking the law, unless you're growing it yourself, which is also against the law.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:49 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

I think it's not the matter of dress, more undress really. If a parent cant be bothered to get dressed out of their PJ's and slippers to take their kids to school, I doubt whether they can be bothered to make them breakfast or hold a job down themselves....and if they can they should get their finger out and set a good example to the kids.

It's not the fact that they are smoking cannabis, it's the fact that they are smoking it in front of their kids....who will all be under the age of 11.

Not sure how anyone in their right mind can condone that.

Didgers doesn't seem to be able to grasp that concept, Syl.    Any responsible parent wouldn't  do recreational drugs in front of their kids.   I haven't said once that taking drugs makes you a shit parent.   Taking drugs in front of your kids does.   Slopping around in  your jimjams all day is just slovenly and symptomatic of our times.   Does that make them bad parents?  Not necessarily.   But it does make them bad role models.   If someone can't be arsed to take a wash and put on clean clothes and underwear every day.......well, I rest my case.

Lol you can talk to me direct or do you cower behind others now it seems

Again you have this backward view on a drug only because its illegal, when it should not be illegal

Unless you can say its wrong to drink or smoke tobacco both drugs in front of children then you are talking shite

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:49 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:

Its a drug just like alcohol and tobacco is, yet would you say parents should not do these in front of them?

That's a narrow minded way of looking at things.

A person does not have to experience everything personally to know whether it's right or wrong.

I have never gotten drunk in front of my son (when he was young) either....so does that negate my opinion on that to?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:50 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

A person does not have to experience everything personally  to know whether it's right or wrong.

I have never gotten drunk in front of my son (when he was young) either....so does that negate my opinion on that to?

Answer the question and stop avoiding with inane drivel

Is it wrong for a parent to have a drink in front of them

Yes or no?

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:51 pm

Syl wrote:

I would have thought it would teach a very valuable lesson......dont break the law (or at least dont be a twerp and do so publicly)....not liking a law is NO excuse for breaking it Yet another sign that parental standards are dropping. - Page 2 2190311264
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:51 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Syl wrote:

I would have thought it would teach a very valuable lesson......dont break the law (or at least dont be a twerp and do so publicly)....not liking a law is NO excuse for breaking it Yet another sign that parental standards are dropping. - Page 2 2190311264

Look how that worked out for the TV licencee then

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:52 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I think it's the fact they're smoking it in public - if you're going to smoke that sort of thing, at least do so in private.

I don't even think it's that they are smoking in public... it's the fact that they are smoking in front of their young kids at the school gates when they are dropping them off and picking them up.

If both parents smoke children are four times more likely to smoke themselves.  99 percent of children who started smoking young came from families with at least one adult smoker.   That's a very high percentage.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:54 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:

lol the Police are that much more relaxed on Cannabis and on one spliff being smoked do you think they are going to arrest a parent?

Come on

Well according to the link in the OP..(which you obviously still have not read) they are taking this seriously.

It's not the fact that they are smoking cannabis...it's the fact that they are doing it in front of young kids at the school gate. (third time I have said this) Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:54 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

I don't even think it's that they are smoking in public... it's the fact that they are smoking in front of their young kids at the school gates when they are dropping them off and picking them up.

If both parents smoke children are four times more likely to smoke themselves.  99 percent of children who started smoking young came from families with at least one adult smoker.   That's a very high percentage.

So your view is based on a risk

Again can anyone answer a simple question

Is it wrong for a parent to drink or smoke in front of a child?

And that their eyes should be shielded when in public going past or eating in restaurants now as well?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:55 pm

I think you're all getting it a bit wrong

As long as you're spending time with your kids, loving them, teaching them and always there for them and your "drug" of choice (and that includes sugar!) doesn't interfere or harm their lives in any way, then you're doing okay.

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:55 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

Come on

Well according to the link in the OP..(which you obviously still have not read) they are taking this seriously.

It's not the fact that they are smoking cannabis...it's the fact that they are doing it in front of young kids at the school gate. (third time I have said this) Rolling Eyes

And still now answer to my question

What are you going to when they see other people in public do this?

Wrap them up in cotten wool?

You see your views are limited and fail to understand children will see this as a norm around them in many different scenarios

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:59 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:

A person does not have to experience everything personally  to know whether it's right or wrong.

Yes or no?

You are funny. You talk about people looking down on others and feeling superior, yet the way you post makes you come across as the most pedantic little man barking out insults and orders......sod off.

I have already answered your barkings.....drinking is not against the law so it's not wrong to drink responsibly in front of their kids.
The key word here is RESPONSIBLE.....when cannabis is made legal I'm sure the debate will be different, till then what I have already said stands.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:00 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

Yes or no?

You are funny. You talk about people looking down on others and feeling superior, yet the way you post makes you come across as the most pedantic little man barking out insults and orders......sod off.

I have already  answered your barkings.....drinking is not against the law so it's not wrong to drink responsibly in front of their kids.
The key word here is RESPONSIBLE.....when cannabis is made legal I'm sure the debate will be different, till then what I have already said stands.

lol

Yes or no?

Then are you never going to take them to a restaurant?

Seriously you would wrapo a child up in cottenwool and never get to see what life is really life

Seriously your morals are fucked love

So your only issue that cannabis is illegal

In other words you are a snob

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:04 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

Passive smoking is a danger to kids health, though I know many committed smokers like to pretend otherwise.

I would not smoke anything in front of kids if they were in breathing distance of the smoke ...be it legal or otherwise.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:05 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Passive smoking is a danger to kids health, though I know many committed smokers like to pretend otherwise.

I would not smoke anything in front of kids if they were in breathing distance of the smoke ...be it legal or otherwise.

We are talking about in the open air so the point is moot

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:07 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:

I have already  answered your barkings.....drinking is not against the law so it's not wrong to drink responsibly in front of their kids.

lol

Yes or no?

Seriously you would wrapo a child up in cottenwool and never get to see what life is really life

Are you on rewind repeat? Razz
You are accusing me of not answering your question and quoting the very post where I have already answered you.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:08 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

lol

Yes or no?

You are accusing me of not answering your question and quoting the very post where I have already answered you.

lol like I say so if it was legal you would then have no objection

Hence snobbery

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:10 pm

Obviously, someone has noticed that some parents are smoking cannabis, so they are affecting someone. I don't know what's so hard for some people to understand. It is illegal to be in possession of cannabis, and you can't really smoke it without being in possession of it. If you want to do it, don't do it openly - in front of children or anyone else who might not approve.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:11 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:

lol like I say so if it was legal you would then have no objection

Hence snobbery

Razz

Drinking is legal. I would think it equally wrong to be dropping off and picking up kids from school swigging from a bottle or a can of alcohol.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:12 pm

eddie wrote:I think you're all getting it a bit wrong

As long as you're spending time with your kids, loving them, teaching them and always there for them and your "drug" of choice (and that includes sugar!) doesn't interfere or harm their lives in any way, then you're doing okay.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:12 pm

It should not be illegal, as its less harm than tobacco, which is the point and it makes people far more perceptive

But hey once in the US they had prohibition and how did that turn out?

The war on drugs has been a failure and why, because its one that will never be won

They should legalize drugs, make them safer, deny criminal gangs a source or revenue

All round its a win, win situation

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:13 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

lol

Yes or no?

Can I have some chips with that spam?

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:14 pm

Didge wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

You seem overly concerned about who I am.

Nah you are insignificant, especially as you cannot respond to anything other to than whinge

That insignificant you've taken the trouble to repeatedly accuse me of hiding my identity and persist in replying to my posts.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:14 pm

Spot on

S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:14 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Didge wrote:

That insignificant you've taken the trouble to repeatedly accuse me of hiding my identity and persist in replying to my posts.

lol someone is upset

Need a hug sweetie?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:17 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Syl wrote:

Can I have some chips with that spam?

Yet another sign that parental standards are dropping. - Page 2 18368p2ibx1qhgif

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:19 pm

eddie wrote:

I agree with those words eddie, giving kids your time and love is the most important thing.

However parents can have an adult life that doesn't have to be carried out in front of young kids...smoking illegal substances ....also getting drunk, smoking anything when they are in close proximity, swearing and screaming like a trouper in front of them....and so on.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:21 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:

I agree with those words eddie, giving kids your time and love is the most important thing.

However parents can have an adult life that doesn't have to be carried out in front of young kids...smoking illegal substances ....also getting drunk, smoking anything when they are in close proximity, swearing and screaming like a trouper in front of them....and so on.

They should not be illegal, blimey, come forward into the 21st century sly, for goodness sake

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:22 pm

They are illegal for a reason ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:23 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:They are illegal for a reason ...

Those reasons make it far worse, if legal, you would reduce crime and users as done by studies

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:24 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:

They should not be illegal, blimey, come forward into the 21st century sly, for goodness sake

Have you been indulging a bit yourself? You cant seem to get a 3 letter name in the right order tonight. tongue
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:26 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

Have you been indulging a bit yourself? You cant seem to get a 3 letter name in the right order tonight. tongue

Thought my spelling was more appropriate but at least it shows you have conceded every point when this is all you have left to..

Seriously take that lump of coal out of your arse, it must be a diamond now love

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:27 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

oh but i do i have a special pipe and make sure i expel my lungs fully so they get the full benefit

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:27 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:

Well that's all common sense of course.

I swear in front of my kids. That's not to say I go round effing and blinding all day and for no apparent reason, but if my other half annoys me a lot I'll say "Oh for fucks sake!"

My son is 15 and he sometimes swears around his friends but I don't allow it all,the time and he wouldn't dream of swearing in front of his aunts or his nan.

My sis in law never swore in front of her kids and yet they both swear - they're the same age ish as my son - and none of them swear loads but will slip in the occasional one.

As didge says and in a way he's nearly right, you cannot wrap kids in cotton wool.
Especially as they get older - they already know loads - I'd rather have an open and honest relationship with my son then him hiding everything.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:27 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:

Forget the legality of it for a moment....most people here are not arguing against anyone taking the drug anyway....it's where they are doing it which is the concern.

Alcohol is legal, would it be right iyo to turn up to school to drop the kids off swigging alcohol?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:29 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:

Forget the legality of it for a moment....most people here are not arguing against anyone taking the drug anyway....it's where they are doing it which is the concern.

Alcohol is legal, would it be right iyo to turn up to school to drop the kids off swigging alcohol?

Nope. Not in my opinion.
No smoking, no drinking and get dressed!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:30 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

Not concerned where they are doing this, as its just smoking

What is being smoked is just different

So how does it in anyway be different from tobacco smoking?

Its not

In other words you are still being a smob

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:30 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

Well that's all common sense of course.

I swear in front of my kids. That's not to say I go round effing and blinding all day and for no apparent reason, but if my other half annoys me a lot I'll say "Oh for fucks sake!"

My son is 15 and he sometimes swears around his friends but I don't allow it all,the time and he wouldn't dream of swearing in front of his aunts or his nan.

My sis in law never swore in front of her kids and yet they both swear - they're the same age ish as my son - and none of them swear loads but will slip in the occasional one.

As didge says and in a way he's nearly right, you cannot wrap kids in cotton wool.
Especially as they get older - they already know loads - I'd rather have an open and honest relationship with my son then him hiding everything.

I agree. I treated my son a lot differently when he was 15 to what I did when he was at primary school.

I don't think this debate so far has been about wrapping kids in cotton wool though, that to me is a different subject.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:30 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:They are illegal for a reason ...
Yea and i will bet my last penny you don`t know why (chance for you to look it up) come back let me know what you found

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:31 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:

Not concerned where they are doing this, as its just smoking

What is being smoked is just different

So how does it in anyway be different from tobacco smoking?

Its not

In other words you are still being a smob

And you accused me of not answering your question. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next