NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A local resident of Calais talking about how things really are there

+4
Victorismyhero
HoratioTarr
Ben Reilly
Tommy Monk
8 posters

Go down

A local resident of Calais talking about how things really are there Empty A local resident of Calais talking about how things really are there

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:29 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKAQX74yRyc&app=desktop

Why are the politicians, police and others in authority allowing this to carry on!?

And she says there are 18,000 of them there now!!!

Why are the media lying and saying 3000 are there...!?

(which is already 3000 too many!!!)
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

A local resident of Calais talking about how things really are there Empty Re: A local resident of Calais talking about how things really are there

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:43 pm

The media (if they really are saying that) are quoting the estimate given by the city council over a year ago.

A media report from November says it's now up to 6,000. I doubt it's tripled in size in the past two months and change ...

http://www.economist.com/news/europe/21677987-france-has-less-and-less-influence-eu-and-fears-use-what-it-still-has-dispensable

Why would you take only one person's word on something like this?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

A local resident of Calais talking about how things really are there Empty Re: A local resident of Calais talking about how things really are there

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:12 am

Scroll below video to read why this woman filmed this.

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:23 am

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:26 am

why do people always try to "diminish" the reality of what is happening...

its comming to a town/city near you soon guys....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:13 pm

Lefties would rather listen to a foreigners bullshit sob story for personal financial gain than listed to a decent upstanding local person who has witnessed reality for years!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:51 pm

They have had plenty of opportunity to claim asylum if they were really genuine...

How long can you allow people to camp out in your country illegally and attack and Rob the decent local population!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:56 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKAQX74yRyc&app=desktop

Why are the politicians, police and others in authority allowing this to carry on!?

And she says there are 18,000 of them there now!!!

Why are the media lying and saying 3000 are there...!?

(which is already 3000 too many!!!)

I just spent 15 minutes watching this video. It's riveting.
Yes it's just one womans view. She is not a politician and she isn't after votes,  but she obviously has support in what she says and she is  speaking from the heart and from  her own experience.

The UK have areas that seem foreign to us...areas filled with shops, estates, places of worship, areas where hardly any indigenous residents live, personally  I don't really see that as a problem, more the fact that some people don't want to integrate...and that's their choice.

That woman was amazed that the local residents had not protested when they had the chance....so am I.

I think it's scare mongering to say this could be England soon....but the police and authorities, and the people who live peacefully  here have to do more than the police and politicians in France have to ensure that that never happens.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:11 pm

the thing is syl, it has already happened, and has been happening for 10 years or moreover here vis the SUPRESSION of the knowlege about the asian grooming gangs.....

what else is "hidden"

I mean I KNOW who (which group) is responsible for 90% of drug crime is going on round here
I KNOW who (which group) is responsible for 90% of theft and burglary

and I'M 100% sure that almsot everyone knows which group is responsible for te spike in theft and breakins a couple of weeks before the Appleby horse fair ever 3 years....when a certain group are allowed to set up camp for a fortnight in our village.......about which our "boys in blue" do f**k all
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:25 pm

The Asian grooming gangs are the one thing that makes me wonder.
I know they were allowed to flourish, I know they were hate crimes, and so did police forces across the UK, especially the NW.
But....they were(albeit after many years) targeted and tackled and many of the scum involved were jailed, and hopefully they will not be allowed to rise again.
Hopefully lessons were learned.

The other side of the coin is I live close to a Muslim area. An estate was built a few years ago which seems to consist solely of Pakistanis. There is now a beautiful Mosque built nearby, it's a well populated area with no trouble whatsoever....and it's always been the same.

My next door neighbours are Indian....they are great. We have an established Pakistani family living in the street....they are quiet and respectful.

I am Mrs Average in an average area....I don't see the sort of hate that others see.

I see other problems, like NHS, school, housing shortages, but as far as I see people either stick to their own or integrate happily....in peace.

Last edited by Syl on Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:28 pm

Just to add I do realise that peoples views are different depending on where they live and what they experience....which is a lot more reliable than what they read or hear third hand.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:59 pm

Syl wrote:Just to add I do realise that peoples views are different depending on where they live and what they experience....which is a lot more reliable than what they read or hear third hand.

Oh I do agree very much with that Syl....

as our colonial cousins over the pond would say ....your mileage may vary.

See this is wher people mistake my stance

if folks come here, live in peace and goodwill, join in and DONT expect any "special" treatment then I'm quite happy to accomodate...I really really dont care if you are black white yellow or green with yellow spots (though if you ARE green with yellow spots, i'd advise you to consult the dr Laughing ) BUT whatever...YOU DONT ...complain to anyone cos I have a pot bellied pig as a pet...nor do you consider my pets "lunch" nor do you consider my young granddaughter "fair game" if you do i WILL cut your dick off.....

AND if you are NOT born here AND you break our laws (i mean serious braches...robbery and up) then, regardless of YOUR personal risk....back to your country of origin you go...
If you carry out a race hate or religiously inspired crime...then either home you go OR locked up for life you will be ...(as yoda would say).

and the "legal test" for "racially agravated crime" would be increased....

If I WERE to "remove the bits" of a (whatever race/religion) for showing a wrongful interest in my grand daughter...thats NOT a "racial" crime
its cos he's a dirty b'stard...........I would do it regardless of race/ religion or shoe size........

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:01 pm

This emphasis on integration sickens me; basically it's saying, "We like the country the way it is right now or before you got here, so you have to be like us." No, wrong, nobody has to be like you or your imagination of what your culture is. They just need to obey your laws.

By the way, if you were to show the French of 100 or 200 years ago the French of today, there would be a lot of them who'd be disgusted and say their people have gone downhill. Same in every country in the world.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:02 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Syl wrote:Just to add I do realise that peoples views are different depending on where they live and what they experience....which is a lot more reliable than what they read or hear third hand.

Oh I do agree very much with that Syl....

as our colonial cousins over the pond would say ....your mileage may vary.

See this is wher people mistake my stance

if folks come here, live in peace and goodwill, join in and DONT expect any "special" treatment then I'm quite happy to accomodate...I really really dont care if you are black white yellow or green with yellow spots (though if you ARE green with yellow spots, i'd advise you to consult the dr Laughing ) BUT whatever...YOU DONT ...complain to anyone cos I have a pot bellied pig as a pet...nor do you consider my pets "lunch" nor do you consider my young granddaughter "fair game"  if you do i WILL cut your dick off.....

AND if you are NOT born here AND you break our laws (i mean serious braches...robbery  and up) then, regardless of YOUR personal risk....back to your country of origin you go...
If you carry out a race hate or religiously inspired crime...then either home you go OR locked up for life you will be ...(as yoda would say).

and the "legal test" for "racially agravated crime" would be increased....

If I WERE to "remove the bits" of a (whatever race/religion) for showing a wrongful interest in my grand daughter...thats NOT a "racial" crime
its cos he's a dirty b'stard...........I would do it regardless of race/ religion or shoe size........

alien

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:03 pm

Totally agree vic.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:09 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:This emphasis on integration sickens me; basically it's saying, "We like the country the way it is right now or before you got here, so you have to be like us." No, wrong, nobody has to be like you or your imagination of what your culture is. They just need to obey your laws.

By the way, if you were to show the French of 100 or 200 years ago the French of today, there would be a lot of them who'd be disgusted and say their people have gone downhill. Same in every country in the world.

That's not really what the woman in the video is saying though Ben....have you watched it?
I know it's just one viewpoint, but it's borne from her own experience and obviously the audience were in agreement with a lot of what she said.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:39 pm

Syl wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:This emphasis on integration sickens me; basically it's saying, "We like the country the way it is right now or before you got here, so you have to be like us." No, wrong, nobody has to be like you or your imagination of what your culture is. They just need to obey your laws.

That's not really what the woman in the video is saying though Ben....have you watched it?
I know it's just one viewpoint, but it's borne from her own experience and obviously the audience were in agreement with a lot of what she said.

When we travel to Muslim countries like the Gulf States and other regions of the Middle East, we have adhere to their rules.  Not just their laws but their social shibboleths.    So far as I'm concerned this is fine, and I would expect to behave as they require and not transgress what they consider to be socially unacceptable.   So what is wrong with respecting our laws and culture?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:46 pm

Syl wrote:

I watched a few minutes of it, but I wasn't really commenting on what she said. I just think way too many Europeans and Americans try to force integration on immigrant communities, and I wonder if they realize how unfair it is to expect a grown adult to conform to a new culture simply because they now live among it.

It's really a very conformist and authoritarian drive, trying to homogenize society -- I believe some call it "gray men in gray boxes." Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:47 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

When we travel to Muslim countries like the Gulf States and other regions of the Middle East, we have adhere to their rules.  Not just their laws but their social shibboleths.    So far as I'm concerned this is fine, and I would expect to behave as they require and not transgress what they consider to be socially unacceptable.   So what is wrong with respecting our laws and culture?

Respecting another country's laws and culture is not the same as moving to that country and being expected to start emulating the natives.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:48 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

laws and cultures should be respected. If people wish to settle in a country they should live by that countries laws or stay away. Enjoying or learning about each others cultures and traditions should be encouraged....it makes for a diverse society.
The problems arise when people try to force their ways onto someone else.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:51 pm

where did I suggest differently in that post...go on...highlight it???

elsewise oohhh...I'm sooo upset you feel offended on behalf of those who DONT wnat to be here and live within the boundaries" of our culture"   A local resident of Calais talking about how things really are there 2190311264

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:53 pm

The video was hardly about "integration", was it?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:58 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Syl wrote:

I watched a few minutes of it, but I wasn't really commenting on what she said. I just think way too many Europeans and Americans try to force integration on immigrant communities, and I wonder if they realize how unfair it is to expect a grown adult to conform to a new culture simply because they now live among it.

It's really a very conformist and authoritarian drive, trying to homogenize society -- I believe some call it "gray men in gray boxes." Smile

I think it was the lack of respect and the law breaking that was upsetting her more than the clash of cultures.
Also the way she said the police didn't offer any help to the local people who were being victimised.

Her son had been attacked, homes were being ransacked, people were living in fear of marauding gangs of migrants in her community, if all that did happen it's hardly suprising that the local people want them out... who wouldn't?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:07 pm

or do you consider it right that someone should "object to me having a pot bellied pig as a pet, consider my other pets "lunch" and my young grand daughter "fair game" simply becasue thats what "their" interpretaion of "their " culture allows???

BECAUSE THIS TIME THAT IS WHAT YOUR REPLY TO MY POINTS IS SAYING....albeit you "slip in" the disclaimer "subject to law".....

come here ...you live here according to OUR laws...but of course heres the rub from the lefty.....but you can keep your "culture" I have to then ask...EVEN when that culture contravenes or condones contravention of our laws...??

what then...

do we change our law to accomodate them...????????????????????????

Laws, ARE part of culure...inextricably so.......

Listen you obtuse dimwit.....

I dont care if they want to stick their ass in the air 5 times a day
i dont care if they want to wear PJ's all day
I dont care if they want to wear tinfoil hats
I dont care if they want to sit on a barbed wire fence and pray to the great green bog brush
I dont even care if they eat their own dead (and that...fyi is hyperbole...I'm not saying "they" (whoever) do...)
or whatever

BUT

DONT interfere in any way with MY life

AT ALL...

or I WILL...be pissed about it.....

they can HAVE their culture.....untill it bumps up against mine.....

at THAT point....tolerance stops.....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:12 pm

Lord Foul wrote:or do you consider it right that someone should "object to me having a pot bellied pig as a pet, consider my other pets "lunch" and my young grand daughter "fair game" simply becasue thats what "their" interpretaion of "their " culture allows???

BECAUSE THIS TIME THAT IS WHAT YOUR REPLY TO MY POINTS IS SAYING....albeit you "slip in" the disclaimer "subject to law".....

come here ...you live here according to OUR laws...but of course heres the rub from the lefty.....but you can keep your "culture"   I have to then ask...EVEN when that culture contravenes or condones contravention of our laws...??

what then...

do we change our law to accomodate them...????????????????????????

Laws, ARE part of culure...inextricably so.......

Listen you obtuse dimwit.....

I dont care if they want to stick their ass in the air 5 times a day
i dont care if they want to wear PJ's all day
I dont care if they want to wear tinfoil hats
I dont care if they want to sit on a barbed wire fence and pray to the great green bog brush
I dont even care if they eat their own dead (and that...fyi is hyperbole...I'm not saying "they" (whoever) do...)
or whatever

BUT

DONT interfere in any way with MY life

AT ALL...

or I WILL...be pissed about it.....

they can HAVE their culture.....untill it bumps up against mine.....

at THAT point....tolerance stops.....

Pipe down peewee, my post came up just 2 minutes after yours. I hadn't read yours before posting mine, and I agree with pretty much everything you said.

When I say "subject to laws," I mean exactly that. I'm not saying you change your country's laws to accommodate anybody else.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:14 pm

Syl wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Syl wrote:

I think it was the lack of respect and the law breaking that was upsetting her more than the clash of cultures.
Also the way she said the police didn't offer any help to the local  people who were being victimised.

Her son had been attacked, homes were being ransacked, people were living in fear of marauding gangs of migrants  in her community, if all that did happen it's hardly suprising that the local people want them out... who wouldn't?

Lock up the gangs and the criminals and leave the rest of them alone. Don't lump criminals and decent folk together because they happen share an ethnic or cultural background.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:19 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Syl wrote:

Also the way she said the police didn't offer any help to the local  people who were being victimised.

Her son had been attacked, homes were being ransacked, people were living in fear of marauding gangs of migrants  in her community, if all that did happen it's hardly suprising that the local people want them out... who wouldn't?

Lock up the gangs and the criminals and leave the rest of them alone. Don't lump criminals and decent folk together because they happen share an ethnic or cultural background.

Exactly....and if that happened there would be no need to make videos like the one in the OP.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:31 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Respecting another country's laws and culture is not the same as moving to that country and being expected to start emulating the natives.

Who is expecting anyone to emulate?   Why would anyone wish to imitate a different culture just because they lived there?   If that were case, we would all be expecting Muslims to convert to Christianity.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:58 pm

Ben... the calls for the need of more 'integration' is from the politicians who have presided over the allowance of mass immigration in persuit of their ideological multicultural social engineering experiment... and although they won't actually admit its colossal failure... they are in fact admitting this by calling for the 'solution' that is the need for 'more integration'!!!

When in reality, the sheer numbers of people they allowed into the country and from so many different places has been the sole cause of the 'integration' problems in the first place!!!

Not only have they allowed huge numbers of various different peoples into the country in such a relatively short time, but they have also actively promoted the idea that their nationality and language and cultures should be celebrated and continued here with us providing the necessary facilities and translation services to help them do this!!!

Result is that we now have large numbers of people here of various different groups, who's national identities and aleigences are elsewhere and decidedly not set as being supportive of the UK identity/people/national interests first and foremost!!!

You see.. it is much more than your simple view that everyone should have some 'right' to come here as they want and that the only criteria is that they obey the laws... (of which huge numbers don't obey the laws and we still can't deport them because of echr bullshit!)...

National security is a primary concern!!!

Foreign nationals simply don't have the best interests of the UK at heart... and when allowed to enter in huge numbers and congregate largely in their respective national groups and encouraged to celebrate and carry on in their national identity and culture etc by the treacherous lefties who are also quick to tell us how we are all the same and equal and how race doesn't exist and how British isn't a real national identity or culture etc...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down