NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Candid Photo Series Captures Couples Wrapped Up In Their Love

5 posters

Go down

This Candid Photo Series Captures Couples Wrapped Up In Their Love Empty This Candid Photo Series Captures Couples Wrapped Up In Their Love

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:23 am

Photographer Mikael Theimer is a self-proclaimed romantic, the kind of guy who falls in love at first sight. 
Theimer, who is originally from Paris but now lives in Montreal, spends his time shooting love-struck people in public for his ongoing photo series, aptly titled "Street Love."

This Candid Photo Series Captures Couples Wrapped Up In Their Love 56bcdec01800002d0080bc99
MIKAEL THEIMER
A smooch on the streets of Montreal. 
"Whenever I'm out and see a couple kissing or hugging, I'll try and snap a picture," he told The Huffington Post. 
This Candid Photo Series Captures Couples Wrapped Up In Their Love 56bcddee1a00009c01ab27c7
MIKAEL THEIMER
A tender moment on the metro in Montreal.
"I just like seeing people in love, I find that beautiful and pure," he continued. "For a moment, nothing around them matters. I like to focus on the good within the human race. The more you see of it, the more you want to be a part it."
This Candid Photo Series Captures Couples Wrapped Up In Their Love 56bcde7c1800002d0080bc98
MIKAEL THEIMER
A sweet embrace in Montreal. 
With the exception of a staged photo in front of Café de la Butte in Paris, below, all of the images are "authentic" street photography, Theimer said. In other words, they're candid shots taken in public places without the subjects' knowledge. On occasion, Theimer will approach the couple afterward to ask if they'd like a copy of the photo. 
This Candid Photo Series Captures Couples Wrapped Up In Their Love 56bcdfde1f00000d01217d74
MIKAEL THEIMER
A kiss on the hand in Paris. 
The photos were shot both on the streets of Montreal and Paris. His favorite image from the series, below, was taken just one week after the November 13 terrorist attacks on Paris at 3 a.m.
This Candid Photo Series Captures Couples Wrapped Up In Their Love 56bcdf491800006f0080bc9e
MIKAEL THEIMER
A quiet moment in Paris while the city sleeps. 
"It symbolizes the fact that Paris remains the city of love, even so soon after such terrible events," the photographer explained. 
Below, check out more photos from the "Street Love" series. See some of the artist's other work here and here. 

This Candid Photo Series Captures Couples Wrapped Up In Their Love 56bcdf2a1800006f0080bc9c
MIKAEL THEIMER
This Candid Photo Series Captures Couples Wrapped Up In Their Love 56bcde371800006f0080bc95
MIKAEL THEIMER
This Candid Photo Series Captures Couples Wrapped Up In Their Love 56bcde571800002d0080bc97
MIKAEL THEIMER
This Candid Photo Series Captures Couples Wrapped Up In Their Love 56bcdea11a00009c01ab27cc
MIKAEL THEIMER
This Candid Photo Series Captures Couples Wrapped Up In Their Love 56bcdedf1a00002d00ab27cd
MIKAEL THEIMER
This Candid Photo Series Captures Couples Wrapped Up In Their Love 56bcdefd1800002d0080bc9b
MIKAEL THEIMER
This Candid Photo Series Captures Couples Wrapped Up In Their Love 56bcdf8e1a00009c01ab27cf
MIKAEL THEIMER
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/street-love-photo-series_us_56bcd61de4b0b40245c5b1d8?ir=Good+News§ion=us_good-news&utm_hp_ref=good-news

Back to top Go down

This Candid Photo Series Captures Couples Wrapped Up In Their Love Empty Re: This Candid Photo Series Captures Couples Wrapped Up In Their Love

Post by eddie Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:07 am

Ah I do love a little public display of affection.
I don't know why some people hate it so much.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

This Candid Photo Series Captures Couples Wrapped Up In Their Love Empty Re: This Candid Photo Series Captures Couples Wrapped Up In Their Love

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:08 am

It's quite ironic that a person so full of anger, abuse, and hate posted this thread.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:53 am

eddie wrote:Ah I do love a little public display of affection.
I don't know why some people hate it so much.

So do I, where no matter how and if there are bitter people in the world, it shows that not only is love all around but how it can conquer many a heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:01 pm

Gorgeous pictures Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:12 pm

Awwww....nice.

Public displays of affection like the ones captured above are heart warming.
I don't like to see groping in public though....and serious tongues can be a bit embarrassing if you have nowhere else to look, but apart from that, it warms the heart to see genuine affection.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:48 pm

How romantic This Candid Photo Series Captures Couples Wrapped Up In Their Love Happy_13 for tomorrow everyone This Candid Photo Series Captures Couples Wrapped Up In Their Love Heart_10 xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:52 pm

Hope everyone has a nice day with or without a Valentine. This Candid Photo Series Captures Couples Wrapped Up In Their Love 701223944
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down