NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybe this isn't P.C., but let's get real about white people

3 posters

Go down

Maybe this isn't P.C., but let's get real about white people Empty Maybe this isn't P.C., but let's get real about white people

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:36 am

They commit the vast majority of the crimes in the United States. They run riot in the streets simply because it's St. Patrick's Day. And if you try to confront leaders of the white community, such as Eminem and Kelsey Grammer, about the growing teen pregnancy and drug use among young whites, they simply play the race card -- even though in most parts of the U.S., it's illegal to give non-whites any kind of special treatment.

Look, I'm not a racist. Some of my best friends are white, and I have a deep appreciation for the white culture -- there actually are a few country-western artists I enjoy; I think Ellen DeGeneres is hilarious, I find English a very romantic language and I like meatloaf as much as the next guy. But some people are going to say that I'm prejudiced against whites simply because I call on the white community to answer for facts like:

* 39 percent of welfare recipients are white.

* In 2008, 15.4 percent of violent crimes against whites were committed by blacks. While 15.9 percent of violent crimes against blacks were committed by whites.

* There are about 2.2 million violent white-on-white crimes committed annually in the U.S., but fewer than 500,000 annual black-vs.-black violent crimes.

* While white Americans use and sell illegal drugs at the same rate as any other minority, they are arrested for it far less often and when they are punished, they receive significantly shorter prison sentences than non-whites (what more do these people want from us?).

Learn more about the disease infecting the white community and how white leaders refuse to get their house in order:

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Maybe this isn't P.C., but let's get real about white people Empty Re: Maybe this isn't P.C., but let's get real about white people

Post by veya_victaous Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:58 am

I hate to say it but don't Whites make up a large majority in the USA, I thought blacks made up only about 10% of population? If those numbers are real that is not good. I get the irony of the clip but those stats are quite a problem.

84.1% of crimes against blacks are possibly committed by other blacks (I don't know do you guys include Latino Asian separately etc.) I assume the numbers are the result of the ghettos?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Maybe this isn't P.C., but let's get real about white people Empty Re: Maybe this isn't P.C., but let's get real about white people

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:21 am

lmao  Ben, the same as in the UK, it should be black crime which you concentrate on.  Not because you're racist, but because it is a larger problem:

Think about that for a moment.  More than 500 murders in 2012, and approximately 150 so far this year.  75% of the victims are Black.  And most of it is Black on Black violence.  Gang violence.  Drug related violence.  Crimes of passion.  Crimes of opportunity.

While Chicago may not have the highest murder rate in the nation, it has the highest gross number of murders.

While I appreciate the fact that flogging George Zimmerman as a sport is second only to conducting a vivisection upon Sheriff Joe Arpaio, it would be nice to see this community express a similar degree of outrage and angst over the level of violence in Chicago.  

Especially since so many of the victims are people of color.  

Or is the victim's race less important than the race of the perp?

Here's a link to an extremely detailed analysis of murder in Chicago:

https://portal.chicagopolice.org/portal/page/portal/ClearPath/News/Statistical%20Reports/Murder%20Reports/MA11.pdf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:24 pm

This post is actually more about how disrespectfully and unrealistically white people talk about minorities in the U.S., BigAndy -- and how under-reported white crimes are compared to those committed by black people. Why, for example, should Kanye West and Bill Cosby think the same about any issue affecting the black community? Why is it necessary for white people like Rand Paul to talk about their "love for the romance" of Latino culture?

The last few years in the U.S., conservative media outlets make an annual tradition of over-reporting black-on-white crime, especially when it involves young people, in a clear and predictable racist moral panic. Violent crimes committed by whites in the U.S. are severely underreported compared to those committed by minorities in the U.S., creating a false impression that minorities are responsible for most of the violent crimes, especially when white people are the victims.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:41 pm

People just need to accept that the world is made  up of black and white criminals as well as nice black and white folk...your quite right Ben, there are as many white arseholes than there are black.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:46 pm

your [SIC] quite right Ben, there are as many white arseholes than there are black.

How true, though in my state I think the white arseholes are the majority.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down