NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Cameron totally patronised Muslim women – here’s how they responded

3 posters

Go down

David Cameron totally patronised Muslim women – here’s how they responded Empty David Cameron totally patronised Muslim women – here’s how they responded

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:03 pm

David Cameron totally patronised Muslim women – here’s how they responded POyieZXj_biggerSaffiyya@SaffiyyaM
Awesome in the kitchen too. Not #TraditionallySubmissive
David Cameron totally patronised Muslim women – here’s how they responded CZge5sJUUAM0tFO

If you want to raise the ire of every Muslim woman in Britain, just try and suggest they are ‘submissive’.
Go on… we dare you.
Well this is exactly what David Cameron did, saying earlier this week that learning English will tackle the ‘traditional submissiveness of Muslim women’, which suggests he doesn’t actually know that many Muslim women IRL.
In response, people across the UK took to Twitter last night and used the hashtag #TraditionallySubmissive to turn his comments on their head.

Some pointed out that their language skills are alright, actually

David Cameron totally patronised Muslim women – here’s how they responded Default_profile_0_biggerAasiya Versi@mamanabeelah
@David_Cameron I speak 4 languages,how many do you speak? #TraditionallySubmissive
David Cameron totally patronised Muslim women – here’s how they responded CZgR4-xWAAAZFk-

David Cameron totally patronised Muslim women – here’s how they responded 9olupKEQ_biggerZaynab@zay_nab110
Submissive is most definitely not the word I'd choose @David_Cameron. #TraditionallySubmissive
David Cameron totally patronised Muslim women – here’s how they responded CZgQdNMXEAA9bYU

David Cameron totally patronised Muslim women – here’s how they responded 07042008084_biggerFiza Azlam@FizaAzlam
Muslim women are not a problem that needs solving. #TraditionallySubmissive @David_Cameron
David Cameron totally patronised Muslim women – here’s how they responded CZgV4JhWQAEHOlb

In fact, many are really well educated

David Cameron totally patronised Muslim women – here’s how they responded RHNsvaAD_biggerRuwayda Mustafah Verified account @RuwaydaMustafah
Hi @David_Cameron, here's me graduating as a #TraditionallySubmissive Muslim woman. David Cameron totally patronised Muslim women – here’s how they responded 1f644
David Cameron totally patronised Muslim women – here’s how they responded CZgfl01WQAErpxQ

David Cameron totally patronised Muslim women – here’s how they responded JHLim3YR_biggerTootingSundayCircle@sundaycircles
Graduation Day, at the LSE. #TraditionallySubmissive
David Cameron totally patronised Muslim women – here’s how they responded CZgs8pXWYAAcoUb

And have totally awesome jobs

David Cameron totally patronised Muslim women – here’s how they responded Shelina_twitter_biggerShelina Janmohamed@loveinheadscarf
Hey look! Here's me on @BBCRadio4 voicing my own opinion. By myself. On my own. In English #TraditionallySubmissive
David Cameron totally patronised Muslim women – here’s how they responded CZgcCPJXEAEMzc_

David Cameron totally patronised Muslim women – here’s how they responded 9olupKEQ_biggerZaynab@zay_nab110
Example from @SukainaHirji for twitter storm TONIGHT, 6 -9pm. Real Muslim women. #TraditionallySubmissive
David Cameron totally patronised Muslim women – here’s how they responded CZe8n0oWEAE9VRv

David Cameron totally patronised Muslim women – here’s how they responded FCbHrCZP_biggerFuf Virani @FufV22
@david_cameron #TraditionallySubmissive Why don't u get to know us before u feel u have the right to comment on us
David Cameron totally patronised Muslim women – here’s how they responded CZgT-BqWQAA_KxR

David Cameron totally patronised Muslim women – here’s how they responded 25X7PO77_biggerAdnan R.Siddiqui@AdnanRSiddiqui0
Here's my #traditionallysubmissive mum feeding the neighbours whilst fasting in Ramadan. She speaks English tooDavid Cameron totally patronised Muslim women – here’s how they responded 1f609
David Cameron totally patronised Muslim women – here’s how they responded CZgSJ9CWcAAKh3A

David Cameron totally patronised Muslim women – here’s how they responded 918be42fe35dc903ad9a9308362c6afe_biggerNaaz Rashid@naazrashid
My beautiful mum and dad celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary. Does she look #TraditionallySubmissive to you?
David Cameron totally patronised Muslim women – here’s how they responded CZgjHgzW0AAgZhe

David Cameron totally patronised Muslim women – here’s how they responded Phhvnbey_biggerSalim Kassam@msalimkassam
My mum's response to @David_Cameron... #TraditionallySubmissive
David Cameron totally patronised Muslim women – here’s how they responded CZg0eiCWEAALLik

David Cameron totally patronised Muslim women – here’s how they responded FKg4padK_biggerHumza Yousaf Verified account @HumzaYousaf
In pic is my mum, sister, cousins & wife - all of them educated, speak English & awesome! #TraditionallySubmissive
David Cameron totally patronised Muslim women – here’s how they responded CZgg6IiW0AAIalR

David Cameron totally patronised Muslim women – here’s how they responded Phhvnbey_biggerSalim Kassam@msalimkassam
...and a belated one from my sister #TraditionallySubmissive
David Cameron totally patronised Muslim women – here’s how they responded CZhGlRAW0AUJhbm

And of course, some had a few words to say about the PM himself

David Cameron totally patronised Muslim women – here’s how they responded 0b2bebf1b649e8173cb55c1e5bcb7fb2_biggerPaul Bernal@PaulbernalUK
#TraditionallySubmissive?
David Cameron totally patronised Muslim women – here’s how they responded CZgeQM6WwAE2KWw

http://metro.co.uk/2016/01/25/david-cameron-totally-patronised-Muslim-women-heres-how-they-responded-5642928/#ixzz3yKrHQ3KJ

Back to top Go down

David Cameron totally patronised Muslim women – here’s how they responded Empty Re: David Cameron totally patronised Muslim women – here’s how they responded

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:06 pm

Appalling, they should all be ashamed of themselves as this is not directed at them, but of those who are treated like cattle and kept locked in doors

Appalling and this just appeases that problem

Back to top Go down

David Cameron totally patronised Muslim women – here’s how they responded Empty Re: David Cameron totally patronised Muslim women – here’s how they responded

Post by eddie Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:17 pm

Sorry sass, I have to agree with didge here.

Those women are awesome just as all women who have drive and ambition and are good mothers and well read, are awesome.

But have you ever lived and worked among any working class, or lower working class Muslims sassy?
I have.
Lots of them.

They are kept in their place and they're not allowed to mix with other women outside of their work or places of education. They are told to "walk behind their husbands"

Because we had a debate about it in college. Just about five or so years ago (while I was pregnant actually).

They were submissive to their men; husbands, fathers and brothers.

And when I was at college at 21 years old, the Asian girls there used to get out of their "ordinary clothes" in the college toilets and pile on the make up and put on their revealing clothes.
Come home time, back in their ordinary clothes and make up off.

Don't tell me that some (most?) Muslim women aren't submissive! I don't know what type you mix with...?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:00 pm

Eddie I hate to tell you but if that was the case 20 odd years ago then they should be even more independant now unless they have been failed by the British social system.
every gerenation gets more independant and i think the real issue is that a 'Man' cant tell them they are submissive..... or what they should submit to his message instead Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

you english(western) chicks have to teach them to tell their men to fuck off if they are being ----. Here the Majority of Mulsim women are independant it is only a small minority that do dumb things like walk behind their husband.  My generation of Muslim women (the first born here) are generally well educated and strong, they are the generation that is largely Hybridizing into new Australians..
It is through their daughters that their families are converted, because she doesn't have to take his shit when she is earns like 4 or 5 times more than him because she made the most of being given education. And the courts will almost always side with her and if he hits her coppers will fuck him up.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:17 pm

Australia isn't like England Veya.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:08 pm

eddie wrote:Australia isn't like England Veya.

I know you failed, we succeeded

why do you think i keep pointing out the obvious? that the fault is not the Muslim women it is English society that has failed.
Because 20 years ago they were the same and Now we have Aussie chicks that are non-practicing Muslims and you apparently have submissive cattle for breeding terrorists.

the difference is the society they migrated to not the women. WHY is the result so different?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:14 pm

What a fantastic response from all these women pretty much telling Cameron to 'do one'.

Great stuff.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:19 pm

Irn Bru wrote:What a fantastic response from all these women pretty  much telling Cameron to 'do one'.

Great stuff.

You mean what a poor job where they are now fundamentally protecting a number of misogynistic men who treat their Muslim wives like cattle
The purpose was to highlight the problem of inequality faced by Muslim women who cannot speak English and do not know their rights
These women above inadvertently aided the ones denying the Muslim women denied equality

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:43 pm

Didge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:What a fantastic response from all these women pretty  much telling Cameron to 'do one'.

Great stuff.

You mean what a poor job where they are now fundamentally protecting a number of misogynistic men who treat their Muslim wives like cattle
The purpose was to highlight the problem of inequality faced by Muslim women who cannot speak English and do not know their rights
These women above inadvertently aided the ones denying the Muslim women denied equality

Or they are showing other Muslim women that in the West a Women can talk back to the Prime minister so she can sure as tell her husband to fuck off Smile

You act like the Muslim women is a mindless cows, never coisdering that some Choose that option (why i dont know but why are some christian) and we cannot do anything about that, but we can make sure that they all Know they Don't have to choose that option, they live in the west now and with that comes the freedom to CHOOSE. the Freedom to tell any man, be him PM, Husband or some dumb ---- on the internet to GO FUCK THEMSELVES. they are Free women.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down