NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiderkid- This 2-year-old’s gymnastic moves will blow your mind

Go down

Spiderkid- This 2-year-old’s gymnastic moves will blow your mind Empty Spiderkid- This 2-year-old’s gymnastic moves will blow your mind

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:59 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1i3RZKlGVE

Shocked    Shocked    Shocked    Shocked 

lol More like it would be a parents nightmare

Back to top Go down

Spiderkid- This 2-year-old’s gymnastic moves will blow your mind Empty Re: Spiderkid- This 2-year-old’s gymnastic moves will blow your mind

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:31 pm

Didge wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1i3RZKlGVE

Shocked    Shocked    Shocked    Shocked 

lol More like it would be a parents nightmare

Wow!  My little niece has been identified as a real talent.  She was four when she was first picked.  Training was 3 times a week for 3 hours at a time.  I couldn't believe the things she was doing.  Apparently it takes years to train and they have to start so young to get the necessary years of training in.

3 hours a time at that age?  It just doesn't seem right, some of the exercises they do.  She tried it for a few months but it took the pleasure out of it for her.  She is 5 now and back to enjoying herself in normal classes, maybe she'll try again when she's older.  She has real potential Spiderkid- This 2-year-old’s gymnastic moves will blow your mind Thumbs13

Back to top Go down

Spiderkid- This 2-year-old’s gymnastic moves will blow your mind Empty Re: Spiderkid- This 2-year-old’s gymnastic moves will blow your mind

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:37 pm

That is really cool FTL...x

My Niece who is now at University did have trials for the Scottish national team. Which she did not make it in the end, but she was good.
Her mother, my sister in law is from Hibs area Edinburgh.

I can understand the physical aspect can be too much and glad you are happy she is happy what she is doing

x

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:44 pm

I am so crap at stuff like that. I'm pretty fit but I can't even do a forward roll without breaking something
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down