NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MUST WATCH: This Is how the Palestinians Raise their Children (EN/FR)

Go down

MUST WATCH: This Is how the Palestinians Raise their Children (EN/FR) Empty MUST WATCH: This Is how the Palestinians Raise their Children (EN/FR)

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:50 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4i03Ku18dr4

Back to top Go down

MUST WATCH: This Is how the Palestinians Raise their Children (EN/FR) Empty Re: MUST WATCH: This Is how the Palestinians Raise their Children (EN/FR)

Post by nicko Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:13 pm

Not surprised they grow up hating jews.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

MUST WATCH: This Is how the Palestinians Raise their Children (EN/FR) Empty Re: MUST WATCH: This Is how the Palestinians Raise their Children (EN/FR)

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:21 pm

It is a worrying problem I have expressed many times Nicko, where generation after generation is being taught to hate the Jews, deny an Israeli nation, claim the lands are Palestinian etc, where antisemitism is at its worst inn the world here at 93%. This cannot be ignored. I do not deny there is also hate taught by Israeli extremists to children, also wrong, but this hate is rife in the Palestinian territories and the worst child abuse going

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down