NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man, Matt Maloney, Bites Head Off Live Rat For Facebook Stunt

3 posters

Go down

Man, Matt Maloney, Bites Head Off Live Rat For Facebook Stunt Empty Man, Matt Maloney, Bites Head Off Live Rat For Facebook Stunt

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:18 am

A man has been filmed biting the head off a live rat before posting it on Facebook in an attempt to.... well that's not exactly clear.
Matt Maloney storms into a room shouting nonsense while someone smashes a glass light tube over his back, again for no apparent reason.
He says: "I'm Matt Maloney. Seriously, I don't give a mother-fucking fuck." Maloney then reaches into a cardboard box and picks out a white rat, holding it up to the camera.

He says: "What the fuck is that? A mother-fucking rat."

The Australian then bites it head off.

RSPCA Queensland spokesman Michael Beatty succinctly summed up the situation: "Normal people simply don't do things like this."
Maloney attempted to justify the unnecessary and barbaric slaughter of the animal in a further Facebook post: "The rat in the video was a feeder rat and was always going to die. I fed the body to my snake after the video and it wasn't wasted (I like to share). "All your comments are cracking me up and not one person out there will be able to say anything that will make me feel bad or make me regret what I did. It's mother nature and man's gotta eat!"

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2016/01/22/man-matt-maloney-kills-rat_n_9047494.html

Man, Matt Maloney, Bites Head Off Live Rat For Facebook Stunt 2190311264

Back to top Go down

Man, Matt Maloney, Bites Head Off Live Rat For Facebook Stunt Empty Re: Man, Matt Maloney, Bites Head Off Live Rat For Facebook Stunt

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:53 pm

I hope he was arrested - sicko.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Man, Matt Maloney, Bites Head Off Live Rat For Facebook Stunt Empty Re: Man, Matt Maloney, Bites Head Off Live Rat For Facebook Stunt

Post by eddie Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:54 pm

What a wanker.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:57 pm

I do hope this isn't typical of Australians, along with the drunken Aussie woman. Are they a bunch of animal-abusing drunks or what? Cool
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:14 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I do hope this isn't typical of Australians, along with the drunken Aussie woman. Are they a bunch of animal-abusing drunks or what? Cool

Naughty rags lol!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:10 pm

did not ozzy Osborn do the same thing back in the day ?

still a pretty sick thing to do

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:27 pm

Yes he did KD
He's a twat as well and not only because he bites the heads off things.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:27 pm

That's just awful Man, Matt Maloney, Bites Head Off Live Rat For Facebook Stunt Smiley16

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:46 am

Hey I already pointed out I get to blame the fact that it is Queensland on queenslanders in the other thread about some Aussie dickheads.

but this guy is scum if he doesn't get punished, looking quite possible.
I think he will anyway when he gets noticed at a pub.
 the logic is simple if he is 'tough' for biting the head off a rat imagine how tough the guy that smashes he head in is.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down