NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Integrated” Muslim Migrants: Germans Are “Disgusting,” They Should All “Disappear”

+5
Victorismyhero
Tommy Monk
Major
nicko
eddie
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

“Integrated” Muslim Migrants: Germans Are “Disgusting,” They Should All “Disappear” - Page 2 Empty “Integrated” Muslim Migrants: Germans Are “Disgusting,” They Should All “Disappear”

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:21 am

First topic message reminder :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv5WlxjLe7s

The clip shows a woman speaking to migrant teenagers in a high school. She asks them if they know what the word “integration” means, to which one girl responds, “It means to exclude others.”
“No, that’s precisely what it’s not,” responds the woman.
When asked if they have any German friends, the group of teens laugh before one responds, “Me? Not a single one.”
“Me neither, not a single one,” responds another girl.
When asked why they don’t have any German friends, one teen states, “Because they don’t belong to us, I cannot be like them.”
Asked if they like Germans, one girl asserts, “If you hang out with Germans, they do different things than you, for example eating pork. I’m disgusted by them to be honest.”
She continues: “Look, if all migrants would stay in Germany and if all the Germans would disappear for just a single day, nobody would notice.”

The clip is another disturbing reminder that Germany is importing waves of people – over a million in 2015 alone – who even after supposedly “integrating” into society still harbor deep resentment for the host population.
Chancellor Angela Merkel is currently in the midst of a political crisis after over a thousand Muslim migrants in Cologne and other German cities sexually molested and robbed hundreds of German women on New Years Eve.
Cologne police initially tried to cover-up the scandal by asserting that the night passed without incident. It also took days of social media outrage to even get major German news outlets to report on the story.

http://www.infowars.com/integrated-Muslim-migrants-germans-are-disgusting-they-should-all-disappear/

Nothing to see here, move along please

Blimey, I must say that is shocking

Back to top Go down

“Integrated” Muslim Migrants: Germans Are “Disgusting,” They Should All “Disappear” - Page 2 Empty Re: “Integrated” Muslim Migrants: Germans Are “Disgusting,” They Should All “Disappear”

Post by veya_victaous Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:28 pm

Didge wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Didge wrote:

It beggars belief you even think its funny, which just further proves how regressive you are.
Do you think women being treated as property is funny?
Do you think this has anything to do with a concept so subjective called civilized?
This is about teaching people to treat others with equality

No, this about you making a whole hell of a lot of condescending assumptions about people you've never even met.

Really? Are you trying to claim to me there is not a substancial amount of people in these countries that fdo not hold these views?
Then you are so far removed from understanding that there is.
Antisemitism is rife in the Middle east, many Muslims hold prejudiced views against homosexuals and many Muslim men view and treat women as property

That is a fact, I am not saying all or even a majority but a substancial amount of them

For the Same Reason Britian Must be invaded and civilized by more enlightened peoples that are accepting of Multicultralism.
Sorry didge Your claim is Shit, it has a 100% eqaul validity to me saying we need to invade the Uk to force them to do something about Tommy Stormee and Raggs.. You ALL need to be educated on humanity because there is some in the Uk without any.

Anti-Islam is rife it the UK and Europe and amoung Jews. So do we Force these 3 to change their culture too? I think may as well Force them to Abandon all Nationalism in Europe would be a start to fixing a lot of the worlds issues.

Do you think Race hate is Funny? what about dehumanisation of refugees? it's hilarious to play the same political cards and hitler Isnt it?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

“Integrated” Muslim Migrants: Germans Are “Disgusting,” They Should All “Disappear” - Page 2 Empty Re: “Integrated” Muslim Migrants: Germans Are “Disgusting,” They Should All “Disappear”

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:18 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:

Really? Are you trying to claim to me there is not a substancial amount of people in these countries that fdo not hold these views?
Antisemitism is rife in the Middle east, many Muslims hold prejudiced views against homosexuals and many Muslim men view and treat women as property

That is a fact, I am not saying all or even a majority but a substancial amount of them

For the Same Reason Britian Must be invaded and civilized by more enlightened peoples that are accepting of Multicultralism.
Sorry didge Your claim is Shit, it has a 100% eqaul validity to me saying we need to invade the Uk to force them to do something about Tommy Stormee and Raggs.. You ALL need to be educated on humanity because there is some in the Uk without any.

Anti-Islam is rife it the UK and Europe and amoung Jews. So do we Force these 3 to change their culture too? I think may as well Force them to Abandon all Nationalism in Europe would be a start to fixing a lot of the worlds issues.

Do you think Race hate is Funny? what about dehumanisation of refugees? it's hilarious to play the same political cards and hitler Isnt it?

And yet again the regressives defend inequality.
This country is already multicultural and have been for centuries, where many cultures integrate with each other. Again inventing things not said, where again we have adapted many things that are not forced upon people, what is of issue is where people effect rhe equality and well being of others, so the onluy person talking shit with utterly no understand of gthe UK is constantly you, Ben and Quill. At every turn you excuse where people do wrong.This nation has accepted people for centuries from a multitude of nations and we have adpated many custums ourselves but none that effect people. And there we have it you do not want for the UK to have equality lkessons and go on about race hate which requires lesson to teach race hate is wrong.

Sorry the second biggest concerning thing after Islamic extremism today is left wing regression alonside the far right, both as hateful and clueless as each other, and even more from people not of the UK being clueless to even understanding the UK itself. The regressives claim to be champion liberal values, then comepletely show the worst double standards and as Ben said we should mnind our own buisness. No civil rights changed because people stood up in hios country, slavery ended because people stood up against it, women got the vote because people stood up to champion it, homosexuals are on the road to equality because people champion it. Where a religion has a literal belief that denies many of these then we have to teah equality to people, as it conflicts with the nations values on eqaulity

As to antisemitism again you are clueless

http://global100.adl.org/

All I am seeing is the worst excuse not to help teach equality and even worse offer up no understanding of the UK
What all 3 of you failed to understand is in Europe we have been very successul in teaching equality to the tune a large number of Muslims are Liberal Muslims, sadly there is also still a large number of Muslims that hold prejudiced view which is problematics to deal with, just as its poblematic the regressive lefts now have created a new problem with the rise of the far right in Europe., where teaching of eualityb is losing ground to people being sicked to death of clueless lefties defending the wrongs of the world

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:51 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:

If you want to "debate" with Didge, talk about him instead of dragging me into your bullshit.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:43 am

Veya talking shit again... we have enough foreigners here already... we don't need or want any more!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:46 pm

We must be invaded and "civilised", have you ever heard such a load of BOLLOCKS even from some one who is so out of touch with what happens in the world he must live in a cave and still light fire with Flint and steel. I honestly think he posts from a mental hospital. He should have his brain removed so it could be examined for dementia.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:13 pm

Thanks stormee... and nicko...

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:40 pm

nicko wrote:We must be invaded and "civilised",      have you ever heard such a load of BOLLOCKS even from some one who is so out of touch with what happens in the world he must live in a cave and still light fire with Flint and steel.   I honestly think he posts from a mental hospital.  He should have his brain removed so it could be examined for dementia.

I assume you mean Veya...well let me tell you something......

he recently went to have hios head examined.......

they couldnt find anything.....period....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:47 pm

It would appear that these "integrated" Muslims would like to have their german hosts...uhm.....disintegrated

If this is the lefty view of how cultural integration and multiculturalism works, I'll take the alternative thanks.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:51 pm

nicko wrote:We must be invaded and "civilised",      have you ever heard such a load of BOLLOCKS even from some one who is so out of touch with what happens in the world he must live in a cave and still light fire with Flint and steel.   I honestly think he posts from a mental hospital.  He should have his brain removed so it could be examined for dementia.

LOL
Don't you think all the people YOU invaded thougth the same
and all the ones didge want to invade...

Like I said IF it is fair to say Didge has a right to call for the invasion of another countery because they are 'uncivilized' then surely the same can be said about the UK!!!
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:53 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:

If you want to "debate" with Didge, talk about him instead of dragging me into your bullshit.

Sometime points need examples
and you are an example Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:56 pm

Lord Foul wrote:It would appear that these "integrated" Muslims would like to have their german hosts...uhm.....disintegrated

If this is the lefty view of how cultural integration and multiculturalism works, I'll take the alternative thanks.....

more it is how silly europeans view 'intergration'   Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 
how is having 2 seperate culture sitting next to but apart from each other intergration?

they are supposed to be mixed and intwined and actually INTERGRATED with each other !

like i have said Europe has failed to intergrate migrants (even from other parts of Europe)
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:01 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:It would appear that these "integrated" Muslims would like to have their german hosts...uhm.....disintegrated

more it is how silly europeans view 'intergration'   Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 
how is having 2 seperate culture sitting next to but apart from each other intergration?

they are supposed to be mixed and intwined and actually INTERGRATED with each other !

like i have said Europe has failed to intergrate migrants (even from other parts of Europe)
perhaps it could be because "their culture" has nothing to offer US...
except retrograde steps in human rights, child abuse gangs
etc etc etc etc ad infinitum...

moreover adress the MAIN point.... It would appear that these "integrated" Muslims would like to have their german hosts...uhm.....disintegrated
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:01 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You are an example of a mean-minded, barking mad, unpleasant, disgusting creature. It's about time you were told to watch your mouth.

You want to disagree with Didge, go ahead, but leave me out of your mad rants.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:55 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

moreover adress the MAIN point.... It would appear that these "integrated" Muslims would like to have their german hosts...uhm.....disintegrated
they are NOT intergrated
simple as that they do not see themselves are germans or even german Muslims
they are NOT intergrated IF that is meant to be intergration then no wonder there are problems because that is not intergration
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You are an example of a mean-minded, barking mad, unpleasant, disgusting creature. It's about time you were told to watch your mouth.

what ever 
Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

You can be used as an example by anyone that needs and example of a "bigoted fool that would vote for hitler to rob refugees if it means you don't have to pay to help them."  Rolling Eyes see it much quicker to just write 'like raggs'  to write veya or ---- is the same Razz Razz Razz
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:06 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

what ever 
Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

You can be used as an example by anyone that needs and example of a "bigoted fool that would vote for hitler to rob refugees if it means you don't have to pay to help them."  Rolling Eyes see it much quicker to just write 'like raggs'  to write veya or ---- is the same Razz Razz Razz

Then you will be used as an example of the sort of person who beats up women and gobs off at people in the street because you don't like the look of them.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:15 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

they are NOT intergrated
they are NOT intergrated IF that is meant to be intergration then no wonder there are problems because that is not intergration

ahh the light begins to dawn......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:36 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

they are NOT intergrated

I have been telling you For HOW LONG that Europe is a failuire???
it's not dawning, I always knew the contient was hopeless Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

some of the cause is the European (and Brit) they too hold too tightly to the negatives of their cultures too.
the limiting tribal mindset common amoung Europeans has already seen their economic decline as they struggle to 'understand' and 'accept' the perspective of globalised economies (let alone 'Embrace' like Australia or Singapore for example)

Both Arab/north african and European is Cultrally less adaptive to intergation, both are highly static cultures that lack the dynamic nature of the new world and Asian nations. Thus Change is painfully slow and intergration of these 2 likely one of the hardest and slowest.  Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:37 pm

The vast majority of whom are not Syrians... and even then of those who are syrian, the overwhelmong vast majority of them have come from Turkey, from a place of safety and security where they were perfectly able to live and work etc!!!

And THEY WERE EXPECTED TO WORK to pay for themselves while there!!!

And most of them did work to pay for themselves while there... while saving up funds to pay for illegal boat transport into Europe for the sole purpose of then trying to find places where they wouldn't have to work while being given nice houses to live in and cash handouts for instead having to do fuck all!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:42 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:The vast majority of whom are not Syrians... and even then of those who are syrian, the overwhelmong vast majority of them have come from Turkey, from a place of safety and security where they were perfectly able to live and work etc!!!

And most of them did work to pay for themselves while there... while saving up funds to pay for illegal boat transport into Europe for the sole purpose of then trying to find places where they wouldn't have to work while being given nice houses to live in and cash handouts for instead having to do fuck all!!!

Yes, and some people complain because those with money are asked to contribute to their own upkeep.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:The vast majority of whom are not Syrians... and even then of those who are syrian, the overwhelmong vast majority of them have come from Turkey, from a place of safety and security where they were perfectly able to live and work etc!!!

Yes, and some people complain because those with money are asked to contribute to their own upkeep.

LOL
Europe NEVER did this

you guys are fucking hilarious like toddlers throwign a tantrum because they have been told to give back the toy they stole Razz Razz Razz Razz

“Integrated” Muslim Migrants: Germans Are “Disgusting,” They Should All “Disappear” - Page 2 2013-08-23-tantrum
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:03 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

LOL
Europe NEVER did this

you guys are fucking hilarious like toddlers throwign a tantrum because they have been told to give back the toy they stole Razz Razz Razz Razz

“Integrated” Muslim Migrants: Germans Are “Disgusting,” They Should All “Disappear” - Page 2 2013-08-23-tantrum

It doesn't affect me as I'm not in Denmark, and there was no tantrum, except in your head. Still that must be a daily occurrence for you, what with your lack of intelligence and need to rant all day long.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:10 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

I have been telling you For HOW LONG that Europe is a failuire???
it's not dawning, I always knew the contient was hopeless Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

some of the cause is the European (and Brit) they too hold too tightly to the negatives of their cultures too.
the limiting tribal mindset common amoung Europeans has already seen their economic decline as they struggle to 'understand' and 'accept' the perspective of globalised economies (let alone 'Embrace' like Australia or Singapore for example)

Both Arab/north african and European is Cultrally less adaptive to intergation, both are highly static cultures that lack the dynamic nature of the new world and Asian nations. Thus Change is painfully slow and intergration of these 2 likely one of the hardest and slowest.  Rolling Eyes

Your envy of Europe and the UK is becoming quite pathetic Veya. You need to stop looking at what others and doing and concentrate on the failures of your own country - which are largely down to people like you.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:17 pm

Dont worry ...veyas reconing is yet to come....

his masters state of china is in deep doo doo, and as a vassle state (by his own admission) Australia is going to take a big hit....

pacific rim shares are approaching junk.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:24 pm

I'll laugh when Veya gets even more histrionic.

“Integrated” Muslim Migrants: Germans Are “Disgusting,” They Should All “Disappear” - Page 2 3489511464
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:01 am

Lord Foul wrote:Dont worry ...veyas reconing is yet to come....

his masters state of china is in deep doo doo, and as a vassle state (by his own admission) Australia is going to take a big hit....

If that happens then we will have a slow down that is true. 
they do seem to have avoided a great depression style market crash so that is good.

you must be one of the few that see reality victor... Wink
how ever the odds of China even going in to recession are next to none

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kennethkim/2016/01/18/whats-going-on-with-chinas-stock-markets-and-economy/#2715e4857a0b383d84e05d22

China is going into a recession.

I highly doubt this. Sure, the estimated Chinese GDP growth rates of about 7% in 2015, and forecasted to about 6-7% for 2016, are kind of hard to believe, but even the most skeptical economists in China still believe its GDP growth rate will be about 3% in 2016. A 3% growth rate is not great, but it’s still positive growth and beats what the U.S. has been doing lately. And a 3% GDP growth rate certainly does not put China into recession territory, especially for an economy that has already grown a lot recently.

it must be quite difficult to manage with fools like Raggs shouting "there is no economic problems that cannot be solved by robbing refugees" Suspect Suspect Suspect
I do feel sorry for the better people in the Uk and Europe as while there is such denial of relaity from them you are not going to take steps to stem the bleeding that has seen your economies fall.
I mean to honestly suggest that the economic and social conditions of europe are 'envious' to an australian.. lol she must believe the gap between europe and the rest of the world has remained as great as the gap europe and africa or the middle east Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:26 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:Dont worry ...veyas reconing is yet to come....

If that happens then we will have a slow down that is true. 
they do seem to have avoided a great depression style market crash so that is good.

you must be one of the few that see reality victor... Wink
how ever the odds of China even going in to recession are next to none

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kennethkim/2016/01/18/whats-going-on-with-chinas-stock-markets-and-economy/#2715e4857a0b383d84e05d22

China is going into a recession.

I highly doubt this. Sure, the estimated Chinese GDP growth rates of about 7% in 2015, and forecasted to about 6-7% for 2016, are kind of hard to believe, but even the most skeptical economists in China still believe its GDP growth rate will be about 3% in 2016. A 3% growth rate is not great, but it’s still positive growth and beats what the U.S. has been doing lately. And a 3% GDP growth rate certainly does not put China into recession territory, especially for an economy that has already grown a lot recently.

it must be quite difficult to manage with fools like Raggs shouting "there is no economic problems that cannot be solved by robbing refugees" Suspect Suspect Suspect
I do feel sorry for the better people in the Uk and Europe as while there is such denial of relaity from them you are not going to take steps to stem the bleeding that has seen your economies fall.
I mean to honestly suggest that the economic and social conditions of europe are 'envious' to an australian.. lol she must believe the gap between europe and the rest of the world has remained as great as the gap europe and africa or the middle east Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

It must be quite difficult to manage in Australia with fools like you shouting "there is no social problem that cannot be solved by beating up women".

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:19 am

The EU and the euro are huge ball and chain on countries of europe!

Hopefully the corrupt dictatorship will end soon after we vote out!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2