NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Danish women report harassment by Muslim "refugees"

+2
Major
veya_victaous
6 posters

Go down

Danish women report harassment by Muslim "refugees"  Empty Danish women report harassment by Muslim "refugees"

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:54 am

(The Local) Women in at least three Danish cities have reported being harassed by refugees who they say are making them feel very uncomfortable when out at night.

Officials in the northern town of Thisted, where a refugee tent camp hosting 365 asylum seekers opened in November, conceded on Tuesday that they are dealing with a harassment “problem” stemming from the camp’s inhabitants.

“Several young women have felt unsafe on the streets, where they have been accosted by asylum seekers. The same thing has happened on the dance floor out in the nightlife,” Lars Sloth, the director of the city’s children and families unit, told news agency Ritzau.

Sloth added that several residents of the tent camp have also been detained for being too intoxicated.

A Thisted police spokesman said that officers have heard about the problem but have not received any specific complaints from the city’s female residents.

City official Sloth said that public workers and the police would undergo a campaign to inform asylum seekers about what constitutes acceptable behaviour in Danish society.

“First and foremost we want it to be safe and comfortable for all of our residents to move around in Thisted – including in the city’s nightlife. Therefore we are initiating extra measures that will contribute to better understanding, fewer conflicts and thus better security,” he told TV2 News

The problem doesn’t seem to be contained to the Thisted tent camp. Nightclubs in the southern Jutland towns of Sønderborg and Haderslev have also reported that some asylum seekers harass female guests.

“We must say that a large number of the male guests who come from the local asylum centre have a very hard time respecting the opposite sex. In my eyes, it is harassment when one or more men continue to touch a young woman after she has said ‘stop’,” Glenn Hollender from the Sønderborg club Den Flyvende Hollænder told TV Syd.

Rafi Ibrahim, a Syrian who has lived in Denmark for years, said that in Hadserslev the city’s new refugees and asylum centres “don’t know the rules” about how to behave around Danish women.
Story continues below…

“If they see a girl, they go nuts. They simply can’t handle it. The try to grab ahold of the girl’s clothes or paw her,” he told TV Syd.

Ibrahim said that there simply is a marked difference between the newcomers’ view of women and what is the norm in Denmark.

“In Syria and many other countries, it is not normal for a strange woman to smile at you. Those girls who are harassed aren’t necessarily scantily-dressed or drunk. Some times it is enough just to be a girl,” he said.

http://www.thelocal.dk/20160113/danish-women-report-refugee-harassment

Back to top Go down

Danish women report harassment by Muslim "refugees"  Empty Re: Danish women report harassment by Muslim "refugees"

Post by veya_victaous Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:08 am

well it is harassment so why don't they charge them? Suspect Suspect
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Danish women report harassment by Muslim "refugees"  Empty Re: Danish women report harassment by Muslim "refugees"

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:09 am

I guess based on the recent news they believe nothing will get done and it will brushed under the carpet.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:14 am

i cant understand the logic in that, the brushing under the carpet, charge them they will learn real quick when some of them end up in jail and/or deported
Danish women report harassment by Muslim "refugees"  265384880
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:29 am

Well people lose faith in a system this is what happens veya

They believe nothing will get done

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:13 pm

I don't know how many threads there have been on this issue now, but I think the situation will really start to annoy people in those countries if the governments do not take very strong action to stop it. Pussyfooting around "educating" men who supposedly fled their own countries in fear of their lives is not going to satisfy anyone. If necessary, they'll have to have a curfew whereby they are simply not allowed out on the streets if they can't behave themselves.

If these men are "brave" enough to harass women in the streets, they're also brave enough to go back where they came from and take back their own countries and towns from the likes of ISIS instead of leaving all the women there to their fate.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:40 pm

I know a few families who aren't happy about going abroad anymore

A recent friend of the family told my other half last night, that his 12 year old daughter's bottom was "grabbed and squeezed" (his words) whilst in Berlin over Xmas.
The guy was not German (the father spoke to him rather harshly) and was dark-skinned and was with a crowd of other similar males.
When the man discussed what to do with the hotel reception staff, he was told this was becoming very common and that police "could do nothing"
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:42 pm

eddie wrote:I know a few families who aren't happy about going abroad anymore

A recent friend of the family told my other half last night, that his 12 year old daughter's  bottom was "grabbed and squeezed" (his words) whilst in Berlin over Xmas.
The guy was not German (the father spoke to him rather harshly) and was dark-skinned and was with a crowd of other similar males.
When the man discussed what to do with the hotel reception staff, he was told this was becoming very common and that police "could do nothing"

Well they can't, unless the man can be identified. How are the police going to identify all the men who are doing this? I think it's fair to say that having your bum touched isn't going to ruin your life or anything, but what's going to make people angry is the idea that these refugees were supposed to be "victims", they were supposed to have fled for their lives, they're supposed to be frightened and traumatised, and in need of help and protection. We're not supposed to be hearing about how they're going around letching, leering, and grabbing young girls. They're just taking the piss.

It's a mess, and nothing can be done unless they are simply rounded up and told they are not allowed out on the streets, or they're deported if they're identified, whether or not they're still in danger. Is that likely to happen though? The alternative is for women to start fighting back and whacking men who do it, or for their fathers or whoever to smack them in the teeth if they attempt to assault their daughters!

There will be a terrible backlash IMO if they don't get tough with them.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:07 pm

that is what I fear ragga...

sooner or later....one of these "refugees" is going to get hurt...really hurt, stabbed or beaten half to death...

what then

Oh I know what will happen

the one who gave the idiot his just deserts will be villifed as a R/W thug and the whole thing brushed under the carpet

the perpetrator will become a "victim" and we will all be told yet again that the girls should "cover up and not go out" therby placing the blame firmly on them

Rolling Eyes

and You KNOW this is true...because its already happened.......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:20 pm

Stormee wrote:
Didge wrote:Well people lose faith in a system this is what happens veya

They believe nothing will get done

I cannot understand WHY any European country lets them in anyway, they are different to us here so we need to preempt their known disgraceful illegal activities.

I said the same thing about Italians.  Now look what's happened!

Danish women report harassment by Muslim "refugees"  Fb49534d0e6375238012cf76d4de3709
Danish women report harassment by Muslim "refugees"  DSC_0186-428x640-200x300

Last edited by Original Quill on Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:36 pm

Here is another problem in all this:

A 15-year-old Danish girl who had converted to Islam made an initial court appearance behind closed doors on Thursday after being charged with possessing explosives and sanctioning terror.

The girl was reportedly arrested on Wednesday afternoon at her home in the village of Kundby on the island of Zealand.

TV2 reported that the 15-year-old is being charged under Denmark’s terror laws. Charges include the possession of explosives, detonation of explosives and sanctioning or encouraging terror. 

Central and West Zealand Police said early Thursday morning on Twitter that it would not immediately comment on the case:  

In a subsequent tweet, the police district said that "a person" made a court appearance at 12pm but no additional information would be released. 

The court appearance was held behind so-called 'double-locked doors', meaning all information is withheld from the media and the public. 

According to TV2, the girl is Danish and had recently converted to Islam. One of the girl's neighbours told the tabloid BT that her Facebook page indicated that she supported Islam and the idea of converting Danes to the religion. TV2 also reported that the girl's profile page indicated that she was a member of Facebook group for ethnic Danish members of Hizb ut-Tahrir, an Islamic group that openly supports the establishment of a caliphate and that has been at the centre of numerous controversies in Denmark.

BT subsequently reported that the girl's open Facebook profile didn't attempt to hide her support of jihad. The tabloid wrote that on her way into court on Thursday, the 15-year-old girl "looked more like a schoolgirl than a terrorist".

The former head of the Danish Security and Intelligence Service (PET) called the case “unusual” in many ways. 

“The authorities’ handling is very atypical. Normally one gives information when it is case with these sorts of aspects in it,” Frank Jensen told TV2. 

“The other thing is that this is about a girl as young as 15. On top of that, there are the explosives. It is quite unusual,” he added.

http://www.thelocal.dk/20160114/danish-Muslim-convert-15-arrested-with-explosives

The Questions to be asked, is who radicalized her and if they are still children of which she is, then should it not be classified as not only a hate crime to incite by preaching violence but also child abuse?

Do we really need to start looking at a legal age of who can be approached to preach and convert?

Is it getting to that point?

I mean she is 15 and recently converted, this is really becoming a very big issue

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:19 pm

It's not child abuse. The girl freely chose to engage in terrorist activities - if she's guilty of course.

You can't make a law about who can be approached - it would be unenforceable. You can make it clear that anyone engaged in this kind of thing will be in serious trouble, no matter their age.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:21 pm

It is child abuse, because she is not of sound age Rags
I am not defending her but making a case againt those who taught this hate, that it should be also child abuse. Preaching a child to murder people, is to me child abuse.

Of course it could be punishable Rags

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:24 pm

Didge wrote:It is child abuse, because she is not of sound age Rags
I am not defending her but making a case againt those who taught this hate, that it should be also child abuse. Preaching a child to murder people, is to me child abuse.

Of course it could be punishable Rags

She's not a baby, and she's old enough to know what she's doing. Saying it's child abuse is taking away her responsibility and making her into a victim, which she is not.

Inciting someone to commit a crime is already against the law, so there's no need for another one.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:26 pm

I never said she was a baby

And no children of  15 can be manipulated, have you never read the accounts of those lured by the sex gangs Rags?
Are you saying now its there fault they were raped?
Is it their responsibility they were manipulated by child sex offenders?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:28 pm

Didge wrote:I never said she was a baby

And no children of  15 can be manipulated, have you never read the accounts of those lured by the sex gangs Rags?
Are you saying now its there fault they were raped?
Is it their responsibility they were manipulated by child sex offenders?

Being raped is not the same as plotting to kill people.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:31 pm

Rolling Eyes
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:34 pm

Lord Foul wrote:Rolling Eyes

Yep that was might thought also to that answer

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:35 pm

A girl of that age is perfectly capable of deciding she wants to be a jihadist all by herself, unless you want to ban any mention of such things on the news or in newspapers. She's also perfectly capable of inciting others herself.

The issue of the actual explosives is different. Unless she's a very good science pupil, she probably conspired with others, who would then be charged with conspiracy to murder and/or of conspiracy to commit acts of terror. I don't see the point in charging them with "child abuse" as well.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:37 pm

Which goes back to my point, are you saying its different to be manipulated by a child sex offender who manipulates a child into sex, to a Jihadi chid abuser who manipulates a child to hate and commit terror?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:38 pm

Didge wrote:Which goes back to my point, are you saying its different to be manipulated by a child by a child sex offender who manipulates them into sex to a Jihadi chid abuser who manipulates a child to hate and commit terror?

I couldn't quite follow that question tbh. Manipulated by a child by a child sex offender?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:Which goes back to my point, are you saying its different to be manipulated by a child by a child sex offender who manipulates them into sex to a Jihadi chid abuser who manipulates a child to hate and commit terror?

I couldn't quite follow that question tbh. Manipulated by a child by a child sex offender?

Which goes back to my point, are you saying its different to be manipulated by a child sex offender who manipulates a child into sex, to a Jihadi chid abuser who manipulates a child to hate and commit terror?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:41 pm

Let's be clear about this. In this country at least it's against the law for anyone who is an adult to have sex with someone under the age of consent. Whether you call that rape is debatable.

It's not illegal to talk to people under a certain age about religion, and making it illegal it would be unenforceable. It is illegal to incite anyone to commit murder or terrorist acts, regardless of their age. I see no reason to add another law.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:42 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Yes. A young person who is incited to commit terror is plottting to hurt others. They are not excused by their age though IMO.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:42 pm

You still fail to grasp the point

In each case has the child been manipulated?

Yes or No?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:43 pm

Didge wrote:You still fail to grasp the point

In each case has the child been manipulated?

Yes or No?

Not necessarily, no.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:48 pm

So you are saying a child cannot be manipulated in violence through cults or religions?

Really?

Do you want to back down now or continue?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:57 pm

Didge wrote:So you are saying a child cannot be manipulated in violence through cults or religions?

Really?

Do you want to back down now or continue?

I'm not going to back down, and I can't be bothered with this again as we've been through it before. I made my views clear, and so did you. I doubt anything has changed since then.

Just to be clear, a girl of 15 is not excused by being "manipulated". She has free will and she knows what death and murder are.

Also, I'm not a believer in brainwashing or persuading people to do things they don't want to do which involve crime.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:59 pm

So a girl is excused if manipulated into sex, but not religious violence.

Explain to me how that works?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:02 pm

Didge wrote:So a girl is excused if manipulated into sex, but not religious violence.

Explain to me how that works?

If she has sex underage, she's not hurting anyone else. If she plots to murder someone, she is plotting to hurt others. I don't know why you can't see the difference.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:04 pm

Sorry, she is not hurting anyone else, but has been manipulated into sex.

Your reason, that manipulation is acceptble as an excuse, but not when people commit violence

Again explain to me how on earth each have not been manipulated to do something they not normally would if both are 15?

You need to answer this fundemental point

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:06 pm

I do not think that anyone of any age can be manipulated into committing murder.

I do think that someone can be persuaded into having sex underage.

Hope that answers your questions.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:10 pm

So you think people can be maipulated into sex, but not violence, again there needs to be a reason why that would be the case, you are not answering why.

If children can be manipulated.................
They can be manipulated to kill themselves

They can be manipulated top steal

They can be manipualted to take drugs

They can be manipulated to hate

Are you saying to me a child is not of a mental age to say no to sex, but yes to violence.

Then you need to reason why

Good luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:12 pm

I don't need to do anything. I've given my views. If you don't like them, that's tough.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:14 pm

You have given your views but failed to reason the difference

Hence thanks for your views but as you cannot disporve children can be manipulated by religion and cults into violence or doing anything that is then being and doing wrong, your points are flawed rags

Sorry

May I suggest some after reading for you, to gain some perspective on manipulation

Charles Mason

Rev Jim Jones

Just a start

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:16 pm

My points are fine, and I really don't care enough to discuss it further. Just chuck the girl in jail and throw away the key.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:18 pm

No problem, have a nice evening

I never once said she was not guilty of a crime rags, that was the first point you never took on board.

All the best

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down