NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For losing Ramadi, ISIS burns its own fighters alive

4 posters

Go down

For losing Ramadi, ISIS burns its own fighters alive Empty For losing Ramadi, ISIS burns its own fighters alive

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:22 pm

WASHINGTON: ISIS militants who lost a key town to Iraqi forces were burned alive in full public view by their own men after they fled to the group's stronghold of Mosul, in a terrifying message to other fighters, a media report has said.

Several Mosul residents claim that when the black clad jihadists made it to Mosul, some 250 miles north of Ramadi city retaken by Iraqi forces, they were set on fire in the town's main square, the FoxNews.com reported.

"They were grouped together and made to stand in a circle. And set on fire to die," a former resident of northern Iraq now living in the US but in touch with family back home was quoted as saying by the FoxNews.com.

Several other Iraqis with relatives in Mosul said defeated ISIS militants were being punished - and executed - for not fighting to the death in Ramadi, it added.

"There is no surprise on executing ISIS fighters from Ramadi. They did the same to fighters after Tikrit," said Michael Pregent, a terrorism expert and former intelligence adviser to General David Petraeus in Iraq.

The retaking of Ramadi, the capital of Iraq's Anbar Province which ISIS took over last May, was a major setback for ISIS.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/50547969.cms
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

For losing Ramadi, ISIS burns its own fighters alive Empty Re: For losing Ramadi, ISIS burns its own fighters alive

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:47 pm

They're all barking mad really.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

For losing Ramadi, ISIS burns its own fighters alive Empty Re: For losing Ramadi, ISIS burns its own fighters alive

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:52 pm

And what do you think about this Ben.
.!?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:05 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:And what do you think about this Ben.
.!?

Barbarian psychos are pretty much doing our work for us Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:39 pm

So you are saying you support the death sentence being carried out on some people?

And you support the method of 'burning alive' being used?

Mmmm.... interesting...!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:43 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:So you are saying you support the death sentence being carried out on some people?

And you support the method of 'burning alive' being used?

Mmmm.... interesting...!

Well, of course -- I always refer to people whose actions I support as "barbarian psychos." Don't you?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:34 pm

You did sound decidedly happy about it and followed by saying that they were doing our work for us. ..
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:37 pm

Haven't you worked out that the people they killed were ISIS?  And what we are trying to do is to blow them to smithereens.  It's a terrible thing for them to do, but us killing them by blowing them up wouldn't be any nicer, which I think is was Ben was referring to.   Sigh!

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:42 pm

sassy wrote:Haven't you worked out that the people they killed were ISIS?  And what we are trying to do is to blow them to smithereens.  It's a terrible thing for them to do, but us killing them by blowing them up wouldn't be any nicer, which I think is was Ben was referring to.   Sigh!

yea i know sassy, perhaps we shouold just send em to the "naughty step " for an hour or two...that'll teach em For losing Ramadi, ISIS burns its own fighters alive 2190311264
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:43 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
sassy wrote:Haven't you worked out that the people they killed were ISIS?  And what we are trying to do is to blow them to smithereens.  It's a terrible thing for them to do, but us killing them by blowing them up wouldn't be any nicer, which I think is was Ben was referring to.   Sigh!

yea i know sassy, perhaps we shouold just send em to the "naughty step " for an hour or two...that'll teach em For losing Ramadi, ISIS burns its own fighters alive 2190311264

????????????

Did I say they can be reasoned with?   Just pointing out that blowing up is no nicer than burning, which was the context of Ben's remark.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:45 pm

I thought Ben meant that for a bunch of people who are trying to take over, they're doing quite a good job of diminishing their own numbers.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:59 pm

sassy wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

????????????

Did I say they can be reasoned with?   Just pointing out that blowing up is no nicer than burning, which was the context of Ben's remark.

do I REALLY have to explain your freudian slip....

"it is a terrible thing to do...but us blowing them up isnt any nicer"

thus equating our actions to their own...

and thus impying that we are no better....

so i ask...shall we send em to the naughty step...or to see the headmaster?
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:00 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
sassy wrote:

????????????

Oh don't you start arguing for the sake of it.  I said exactly what I meant, being blown up isn't any nicer than being burnt.  end of

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:05 pm

sassy wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

Oh don't you start arguing for the sake of it.  I said exactly what I meant, being blown up isn't any nicer than being burnt.  end of

words, and context, matter.....especially when that all there is to define your statement Razz
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:15 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
sassy wrote:

words, and context, matter.....especially when that all there is to define your statement Razz

There was nothing wrong with the words and context, just the way you interpretted them because of your own prejudices Twisted Evil geek

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:21 pm

sassy wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

There was nothing wrong with the words and context, just the way you interpretted them because of your own prejudices Twisted Evil geek

methinks "my prejudices" are correct interpretation...you are so used to "excuseing the evil" that it even slips into this type of thing....I think you actually feel sorry for them affraid

they are "enemy"
they are dead

GOOD (however that has been acheived)
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:27 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
sassy wrote:

methinks "my prejudices" are correct interpretation...you are so used to "excuseing the evil" that it even slips into this type of thing....I think you actually feel sorry for them affraid

they are "enemy"
they are dead

Now you are just being stupid.  How could anyone feel sorry for members of ISIS?

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:30 pm

sassy wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

they are "enemy"
they are dead

Now you are just being stupid.  How could anyone feel sorry for members of ISIS?

i refuse to answer on the grounds it will indict me for "lefty bashing" For losing Ramadi, ISIS burns its own fighters alive 859118666
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:31 pm

And I might just bash back, that frying pan looks very inviting For losing Ramadi, ISIS burns its own fighters alive 859118666 For losing Ramadi, ISIS burns its own fighters alive 859118666 For losing Ramadi, ISIS burns its own fighters alive 859118666 For losing Ramadi, ISIS burns its own fighters alive 859118666 For losing Ramadi, ISIS burns its own fighters alive 859118666 For losing Ramadi, ISIS burns its own fighters alive 859118666 For losing Ramadi, ISIS burns its own fighters alive 859118666

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:31 pm

but...I have to say, you DID object when I suggested that returning "syria travellers" should be taken round the back of the customs post and given a lead pill.......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:33 pm

Yep, because I'm rather keen on the 'rule of law' and some of those 'Syrian travellers' are going to groups that we are actively supporting, which rather hands out mixed messages.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:36 pm

ok...well give em the "comfort of a trial" I suppose we aught to try to find out which ones..if any are actually friendly  then give the others the lead pill

or of course as was mooted in the past...shoot em all and let allah sort em out... For losing Ramadi, ISIS burns its own fighters alive 1191311443
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down