NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golden Globes 2016: Ricky Gervais trades insults with Mel Gibson as Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio triumph - live

2 posters

Go down

Golden Globes 2016: Ricky Gervais trades insults with Mel Gibson as Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio triumph - live Empty Golden Globes 2016: Ricky Gervais trades insults with Mel Gibson as Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio triumph - live

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:02 am

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/golden-globes/12091863/golden-globes-2016-winners-leonardo-dicaprio-ricky-gervais-red-carpet-live.html

Glad to see DiCaprio win best actor for his performance in The Revenant. Tom Hardy is also brilliant. A film I would recommend to anyone.

Back to top Go down

Golden Globes 2016: Ricky Gervais trades insults with Mel Gibson as Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio triumph - live Empty Re: Golden Globes 2016: Ricky Gervais trades insults with Mel Gibson as Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio triumph - live

Post by eddie Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:21 pm

Was just talking about Dicaprio last night saying he'd never won an Oscar!
Wow. He deserves to win one he's made some truly great films, Wolf of Wall Street was excellent.

Glad to see the film Room won something: I read the book a couple of years ago and it was brilliant.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Golden Globes 2016: Ricky Gervais trades insults with Mel Gibson as Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio triumph - live Empty Re: Golden Globes 2016: Ricky Gervais trades insults with Mel Gibson as Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio triumph - live

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:39 pm

Not seen the film the room Eddie, something you recomend?

The Revenant was an excellent film I have to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:57 pm

Didge wrote:Not seen the film the room Eddie, something you recomend?

I want to The Revenant too.
No, haven't seen Room, just read the book and loved it.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:37 am

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:Not seen the film the room Eddie, something you recomend?

I want to The Revenant too.
No, haven't seen Room, just read the book and loved it.

I will give the film a go Eddie, am sure if it did well at the awards its bound to be good so thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:14 am

Golden Globes 2016: Ricky Gervais trades insults with Mel Gibson as Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio triumph - live KyYNWua
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down