NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents

+2
Victorismyhero
Ben Reilly
6 posters

Go down

Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents Empty Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:30 am

'He goes in, he takes over, he’s the boss. It’s incredible'

The US presidential hopeful Donald Trump has praised North Korea's despotic leader Kim Jong-un, saying the way he executes his political opponenets shows "he's the boss".

Speaking at a Republican rally in Iowa on Saturday, Mr Trump was met with a silent protest as he repeated his now-familiar assertion that Muslims shouldn't be allowed to enter the US.

But while he continues to denigrate whole swathes of the population for following a religion, the billionaire reserved some praise for North Korea's dictator.

After coming to power when he was 28, Mr Kim cemented his rule through a series of purges, including the execution of his uncle Jang Song Thaek.

Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents North-korea-test-4
Kim Jong-un, purportedly as he signs approval of an H-bomb test in North Korea

“You’ve got to give him credit," Mr Trump said. "How many young guys — he was like 26 or 25 when his father died — take over these tough generals, and all of a sudden — you know, it’s pretty amazing when you think of it. How does he do that?

"Even though it is a culture, and it’s a cultural thing, he goes in, he takes over, he’s the boss. It’s incredible.
"He wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one. This guy doesn’t play games and we can’t play games with him. Because he really does have missiles and he really does have nukes."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-praises-kim-jong-un-for-how-he-wipes-out-political-opponents-a6804576.html

FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  He's as mad as a hatter, and I'm not talking about Kim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents Empty Re: Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:42 pm

If this man ever got into the White House it would quite literally, be the end of the world.

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents Empty Re: Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:18 pm

He'll never win, but he is a monster. First he's praising Putin, now Jong-Un ... who's next, Mussolini? Stalin?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:22 pm

you really do breed em dontcha Ben.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:25 pm

Lord Foul wrote:you really do breed em dontcha Ben.....

I don't breed them, I fight them. You sit back, watch, and bitch about it.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:45 pm

Well, I hate to have to point this out Ben...but HE ...is your fight....not a lot I can do about home brewed idiots on your side of the pond is there?

and the "you" was the royal "you" i.e America

i mean we have R/W cretins here....some even post on here....but we havnt managed to devolve to the level of incredible dumbness that your pet hate has...strewth even griffen wasnt THAT incredibly stupid....and thats saying something..... affraid
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:46 pm

Lord Foul wrote:Well, I hate to have to point this out Ben...but HE ...is your fight....not a lot I can do about home brewed idiots on your side of the pond is there?

i mean we have R/W cretins here....some even post on here....but we havnt managed to devolve to the level of incredible dumbness that your pet hate has...strewth even griffen wasnt THAT incredibly stupid....and thats saying something..... affraid

You have equally stupid people running political parties, but you're the UK so the rest of the world doesn't care.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:48 pm

At least Donald Trump makes no secret of his opinions. If people want him as President, they'll know what they're voting for. If they don't, they won't vote for him. It's quite simple really.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:At least Donald Trump makes no secret of his opinions. If people want him as President, they'll know what they're voting for. If they don't, they won't vote for him. It's quite simple really.

How the hell would you (or I, or anybody) know that? He could be trolling the Republican Party.

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:52 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:At least Donald Trump makes no secret of his opinions. If people want him as President, they'll know what they're voting for. If they don't, they won't vote for him. It's quite simple really.

How the hell would you (or I, or anybody) know that? He could be trolling the Republican Party.

So why are you getting so worked up?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:56 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Because he's running for President of the United States?

Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents Forehead-slap-smiley-emoticon_zps3779238e
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:57 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:Well, I hate to have to point this out Ben...but HE ...is your fight....not a lot I can do about home brewed idiots on your side of the pond is there?

You have equally stupid people running political parties, but you're the UK so the rest of the world doesn't care.

I dont think even the stupidest we have over here can in anyway match the awesome level of sheer brainlessness that trump manages. I have to conceed Ben that in that department you win by miles...

whats even more to the point is that those that are even aspiring to that nadir of humanity, belong to parties that are so marginalised, that they represent nothing and no one,
Even fatuous farage, who is worth having if only for comedy value and the fact he soaks up the "moron vote" is a nothing in real terms, though he IS useful in giving the major parties the willies now and then....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:57 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

I actually think that might be right?

so far he has got them to cheer for Putin and now Kim Jong...

it is pretty funny when you think about it the 'conservatives' want 'good old USA values'..... like in Russia and North Korea Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:57 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents Forehead-slap-smiley-emoticon_zps3779238e

See my previous post ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:58 pm

now there's a thought...are you sure he isnt working for the democrats???
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:00 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

See my previous post ...

Yes, your previous post in which you said "at least we know how he really feels." Which I showed is not at all a given. He's using violent, divisive rhetoric to build a populist following, though, and trying to become president. Leaders who do that historically don't work out great.

Hence me getting worked up.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:03 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

See my previous post ...

Yes, your previous post in which you said "at least we know how he really feels." Which I showed is not at all a given. He's using violent, divisive rhetoric to build a populist following, though, and trying to become president. Leaders who do that historically don't work out great.

I said he makes no secret of his opinions. If he's being genuine, I doubt enough people will vote for him. If he's not, you have nothing to worry about even if he did win because he's just playing to the gallery, right?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:08 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

See my previous post ...

I said he makes no secret of his opinions. If he's being genuine, I doubt enough people will vote for him. If he's not, you have nothing to worry about even if he did win because he's just playing to the gallery, right?

He doesn't have to win to be a negative influence. He's already spurred several acts of racist violence.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:10 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

He doesn't have to win to be a negative influence. He's already spurred several acts of racist violence.

Don't worry - there's only another 10 months to go.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:12 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents Suicide
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:21 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents Suicide

hey "skippy" ....had a "senior moment"?????

Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents 3489511464 Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents 3489511464 Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents 3489511464 Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents 3489511464 Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents 3489511464 Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents 3489511464 Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents 3489511464 Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents 3489511464 Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents 3489511464 Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents 3489511464 Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents 3489511464 Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents 3489511464 Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents 3489511464 Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents 3489511464 Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents 3489511464 Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents 3489511464
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:34 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents 3489511464 Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents 3489511464 Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents 3489511464 Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents 3489511464 Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents 3489511464 Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents 3489511464 Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents 3489511464 Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents 3489511464 Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents 3489511464 Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents 3489511464 Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents 3489511464 Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents 3489511464 Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents 3489511464 Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents 3489511464 Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents 3489511464 Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents 3489511464

You saw the emoji, right? Need a new prescription, Pops?

Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents WalterBreuning_1873337c
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:55 pm

Killer Mike is Awesome, this is one of the best interviews I have seen out of the USA.

Skip to 2:30 to see part on trump but the whole thing is awesome

Last edited by veya_victaous on Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:56 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

You saw the emoji, right? Need a new prescription, Pops?

Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents WalterBreuning_1873337c

err...no....just a reposted post.... and its still the same???

I can see its "code"  in edit mode.....but it aint there on the screen

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:57 pm

Nope, he posted this:

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:57 pm

perhaps you need a new emoji

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:58 pm

sassy wrote:Nope, he posted this:

yes sassy ...I know what he posted now.....

but it dont appear in HIS post.....and it dont shopw up on yours either....

the emoji is busted
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:00 pm

Well I can see it on both lol and saw it when he posted originally, perhaps it's your pooter whats busted!  Thought for an emoticon is was a bit gory lol

Last edited by sassy on Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:01 pm

I can see the suicide smilie ben

I'll try to post it, can you see it vic?

veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:01 pm

nope veya

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:02 pm

How very odd!

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:26 pm

Maybe the origianal Republican plan was for Trump to look as extreme as possible so that the other Repubs would look like nice caring people and it hasn't worked as Trump is popular so now he's just trying even harder lol
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:32 pm

I think the fact that so many Americans think he is brilliant shows how far down the road to insanity that group have gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:24 am

I do find when reading articles about trump's popularity find my self adding the ending line
"...and thus the Apocalypse began"
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:48 pm

Irn Bru wrote:Maybe the origianal Republican plan was for Trump to look as extreme as possible so that the other Repubs would look like nice caring people and it hasn't worked as Trump is popular so now he's just trying even harder lol

I think Ben's original idea is quite plausible...namely, Trump is trolling the Republicans.  Look at the signs: he's former good friends with the Clintons; he is a former pro-choicer; he's a New Yorker, campaigning on issues more amenable to southern racists (anti-Hispanic and anti-Muslim stances); most importanly, he is going to absurd extremes, almost as if he is framing some grand finale.  

The Republican Party is in such disarray that he may have planned it...for fun, as a joke, or simply to show the absurdity of it all.  Maybe its a prank that has gotten out of hand....hey America, you got punked!

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:28 pm

Lord Foul wrote:nope veya

Put your glasses on, gramps (they're right there on your head).
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:46 pm

well...i know as a lefty you can get glasses that make things appear that are not there.....

but i didnt realise they also worked on non existant pixels....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:56 am

Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents ACZKfF0
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:35 am

Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents Ho7nl6t
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:25 am

Lord Foul wrote:well...i know as a lefty you can get glasses that make things appear that are not there.....

but i didnt realise they also worked on non existant pixels....

It's right there in front of your eyes, Grampa -- might be time for another vision test. I know, the last one seems like it was only yesterday ...

Can you see a few dozen of them?

Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents Suicide Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents Suicide Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents Suicide Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents Suicide Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents Suicide Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents Suicide Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents Suicide Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents Suicide Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents Suicide Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents Suicide Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents Suicide Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents Suicide Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents Suicide Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents Suicide Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents Suicide Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents Suicide Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents Suicide Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents Suicide Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents Suicide Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents Suicide Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents Suicide Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents Suicide Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents Suicide Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents Suicide Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents Suicide Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents Suicide Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents Suicide Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents Suicide Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents Suicide Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents Suicide Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents Suicide Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents Suicide Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents Suicide Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents Suicide Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents Suicide Donald Trump praises Kim Jong-un for how he 'wipes out' political opponents Suicide
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down