NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lottery

3 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The Lottery Empty Re: The Lottery

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:07 pm

Think it's better how it was before.

But this Saturdays jackpot will be won no matter what... if nobody gets 6 numbers then it will be shared among the 5 numbers plus bonus ball people... and if no one get that then will be shared between the 5 numbers people and so on...

I've just bought 5 tickets!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:40 pm

Stormee wrote:Do you prefer these amount of numbuz or would you rather return to how they were with better odds of a jackpot?

I prefeedr it when the jackpots were not ridiculous amounts of money that most people would not know how to manage.

I dont play though...my OH does and he was ONE digit away from winning millions a couple of years back. I was actually relieved he hadn't won the big amount.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:43 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Think it's better how it was before.

But this Saturdays jackpot will be won no matter what... if nobody gets 6 numbers then it will be shared among the 5 numbers plus bonus ball people... and if no one get that then will be shared between the 5 numbers people and so on...

I've just bought 5 tickets!!!
Agreed. i stopped buying a ticket when they changed it.
i do the post code lottery instead and ironically i have won a tenner more times in the short time i have played it than i ever did with the years of playing the national lottery

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:40 pm

Yes kd... I have read that PC lottery and health lottery are more chances to win... also the Irish lottery and the other similar ones in the bookies are good too.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down