NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BILL COSBY: BLACKMAIL, THE ILLUMINATI AND THE TRUTH BEHIND THE ALLEGATIONS

+3
Original Quill
nicko
eddie
7 posters

Go down

BILL COSBY: BLACKMAIL, THE ILLUMINATI  AND THE TRUTH BEHIND THE ALLEGATIONS Empty BILL COSBY: BLACKMAIL, THE ILLUMINATI AND THE TRUTH BEHIND THE ALLEGATIONS

Post by eddie Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:42 pm

BLACKMAIL, THE ILLUMINATI AND BILL COSBY: THE TRUTH BEHIND THE ALLEGATIONS

If convicted of the felony, Cosby “faces up to 10 years in prison and would have to register as a sex offender.”
Hours after Bill Cosby’s first arrest warrant was issued, in connection to allegations from one of the nearly 60 women who have accused him of drugging and/or sexually assaulting them, the comedian was arraigned in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, on Wednesday. The 78-year-old sitcom star faces charges of allegedly drugging and sexually assaulting former Temple basketball player and employee Andrea Constand at his Elkins Park, Pennsylvania, home in 2004.
Cosby arrived to his arraignment wearing a black-and-white sweater and walking with a cane. NBC reports that the comedian “stumbled slightly after exiting an SUV and had to be held up by two people,” adding that “he made no comment as he entered and later exited the building.” People reports that the comedian “seemed disoriented and was fidgeting with his fingers,” during the appearance in the suburban courtroom, where his bail was set at $1 million and his passport was revoked. Cosby’s wife of more than 50 years, Camille, who released a statement in support of her husband last December, did not accompany her husband on Wednesday.
So what’s REALLY going on here?
Some excerpts from Commonsenseconspiracy

By now, you would have to be living under a really soundproof rock to not have heard about the stunning allegations about Bill Cosby, formerly beloved American comedian and actor. Due to all of the attention being paid to Bill here of late, we have had several of our readers ask for information about Bill Cosby’s possible Illuminati involvement. Many want to know if Bill was ever involved with the Illuminati and if he has had some sort of falling out with them that has caused them to ruin what was once a untarnished reputation.

The current attack on Cosby is strikingly similar to the FBI’s attempt to silence Martin Luther King, Jr. by threatening to make public his kinky trysts with whores and married women. By the way, Martin Luther King Jr. was by no means who he was presented to be to the public either. King was notorious for using foul language and participating in sex orgies. Jackie Kennedy referred to him in her journals as a “terrible person.” But that’s another story for another time.

Personally, I believe that Cosby is putting his mouth where the illuminati don’t want it to be. There is NO DOUBT IN MY MIND THAT BILL COSBY IS GUILTY OF THESE CRIMES! But, the real question is…the power elite have known about this for a long time. Why is is coming out now? For what reason? For years he has been coming down on the ghetto kids for not taking responsibility for their status, and/or, not waking up to see who is REALLY oppressing them. They are being used. It’s called social engineering. It’s been happening since the beginning of time.

ALL THESE ALLEGATIONS POURING IN ON BILL COSBY AT THE SAME TIME IS BY DESIGN.

SO HOW AND WHY IS IT THAT ALL OF THESE WOMEN, ALL AT THE SAME TIME, DECIDE TO ACCUSE COSBY NOW? HOW AND WHY DOES THE MEDIA ALSO GIVE THEM SO MUCH ATTENTION AND FOCUS?
Wake up people, it’s a smear campaign AND a distraction created by the Illuminists…otherwise, it would have all come out in the wash a long time ago.They would have been aware of his perversions. That’s not to say Cosby isn’t guilty. All this means is that if he keeps his mouth shut and not speak out against the wrong people, they will keep his perversions a secret. However, if he keeps talking about the wrong things his secret will be revealed. It’s a classic case of BLACKMAIL! It’s almost impossible to know what he said and who he pissed off, but we know that is exactly what has happened.

While we don’t know exactly everyone Cosby pissed off, this video does explain several very real possibilities about who is trying to destroy his career:

Last edited by eddie on Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

BILL COSBY: BLACKMAIL, THE ILLUMINATI  AND THE TRUTH BEHIND THE ALLEGATIONS Empty Re: BILL COSBY: BLACKMAIL, THE ILLUMINATI AND THE TRUTH BEHIND THE ALLEGATIONS

Post by eddie Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:44 pm

I not saying I buy this but I'm not dismissing it either

Food for thought
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

BILL COSBY: BLACKMAIL, THE ILLUMINATI  AND THE TRUTH BEHIND THE ALLEGATIONS Empty Re: BILL COSBY: BLACKMAIL, THE ILLUMINATI AND THE TRUTH BEHIND THE ALLEGATIONS

Post by nicko Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:00 pm

50 Women, and not one of them complained before???
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:01 pm

He did buy-off a number of women. Some would call that an admission of guilt, others might call it extortion.

I'll leave it to the good folks of Montgomery County to decide.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Original Quill Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:07 pm

BTW, the Illuminati don't accept black members.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:02 pm

The allegation that some shadowy group has decided now to silence Cosby would hold much more water if he'd been "coming down on the ghetto kids for not taking responsibility for their status, and/or, not waking up to see who is REALLY oppressing them" only recently.

If this was done to silence him, why was he allowed to continue ripping the black community for 12 YEARS? If the Illuminati was afraid that Cosby's message would supposedly cure people of welfare dependency or something, wouldn't the fact that that hasn't happened in 12 years make it far less likely they'd do something now? You'd have thought the rape allegations would have started coming out right after the "pound cake" speech in 2004.

The truth is almost the exact opposite of what the OP alleges -- the powerful elite in the U.S. really loved that speech, because it ignores the role institutional racism plays in the problems of the black community and places the blame on the black poor, not the institutions which played a role in making them poor in the first place.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:20 pm

Some valid points, I was thinking along the same lines as Zack.

@Quill, the illuminati are full of black people - who "work" for them...Michael Jackson (dead weird circumstances and had warned lots of times "they were out to get him"
Witney Houston (dead weird circumstances and had warned many times "she was going to wind up dead and they wanted her dead")
Beyoncé, Jayzee, Rhianna, and thousands more
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:26 pm

eddie wrote:Some valid points, I was thinking along the same lines as Zack.

@Quill, the illuminati are full of black people - who "work" for them...Michael Jackson (dead weird circumstances and had warned lots of times "they were out to get him"
Witney Houston (dead weird circumstances and had warned many times "she was going to wind up dead and they wanted her dead")
Beyoncé, Jayzee, Rhianna, and thousands more

Those were exemptions, probably bought. The Illumnati are like Mormons, no blacks or outsiders allowed.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:18 am

PMSL. Eds do you have any evidence all those people are Illuminati Wink
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:13 pm

Eilzel wrote:PMSL. Eds do you have any evidence all those people are Illuminati Wink

Nope. Do you have evidence that they're not?

Like it and live with it: 50/50 Les

BILL COSBY: BLACKMAIL, THE ILLUMINATI  AND THE TRUTH BEHIND THE ALLEGATIONS 1069003512
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:25 pm

eddie wrote:
Eilzel wrote:PMSL. Eds do you have any evidence all those people are Illuminati Wink

Nope. Do you have evidence that they're not?

Like it and live with it: 50/50 Les

BILL COSBY: BLACKMAIL, THE ILLUMINATI  AND THE TRUTH BEHIND THE ALLEGATIONS 1069003512

Ah, but you're making the extraordinary claim -- you wouldn't expect me to ask you to prove that the sun isn't a giant ball of cookie dough, would you? If I made that claim, I'd need to provide the evidence, not insist on people proving me wrong.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:44 pm

I am not even saying he is part of the illuminati

But you agree they exist yes?
Well then, doesn't it stand to reason that they recruit and then "help" people??

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:35 pm

How do I know you are not Illuminati Eds?

How do you know I'm not?

50/50.

Proper debate doesn't begin with baseless assertions, you can't just state something so extreme without reasoning and than expect anything else you say to be taken seriously.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:46 pm

Eilzel wrote:How do I know you are not Illuminati Eds?

How do you know I'm not?

50/50.

Proper debate doesn't begin with baseless assertions, you can't just state something so extreme without reasoning and than expect anything else you say to be taken seriously.

Cause neither of you were at the induction Suspect
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:51 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Eilzel wrote:How do I know you are not Illuminati Eds?

How do you know I'm not?

50/50.

Cause neither of you were at the induction Suspect

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid  You aren't supposed to tell, and you left before I did anyway Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:54 pm

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed  Sorry  Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:17 am

LOL
lol!
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:16 am

eddie wrote:I am not even saying he is part of the illuminati

But you agree they exist yes?
Well then, doesn't it stand to reason that they recruit and then "help" people??

BILL COSBY: BLACKMAIL, THE ILLUMINATI  AND THE TRUTH BEHIND THE ALLEGATIONS Must-see-imagery-women-666reddit
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down