NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Was In The Illuminati I’m Going To Tell You Everything, Shocking Expose

4 posters

Go down

I Was In The Illuminati I’m Going To Tell You Everything, Shocking Expose Empty I Was In The Illuminati I’m Going To Tell You Everything, Shocking Expose

Post by eddie Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:24 am

A post recently appeared on the website anonymousmags.com in which an ex-illuminati member apparently reveals all about their plans for the world. After spending 47 years as a member the person says they want to reveal everything after it became “too much to bear”.

In the post the ‘illuminati member’ tells us:

The process you have to go through in order to become a member
Shocking revelations about who Obama really is (he is much more evil than anyone realises apparently)
Information about ‘Space flights’ program
How dark and satanic Denver, Colorado really is
The truth about aliens
Anonymousmags.com report:

This post will be about how the Illuminati recruited me and what exactly I had to go through.

When I was nineteen years old, I fell into some money through some connections with friends and some successful investments of some money that I had made throughout my childhood. I got involved in some backroom deals and saw my money begin to grow. As I attended college at Harvard in 1964, I begin to become increasingly rich, and my influence on campus grew as well through my participation in various clubs, and organizations. Some friends and I began to serve as quasi-stock brokers while still at Harvard. I made tons of cash during that year, and was very powerful and influential on campus.

One night as I was walking back to my dorm shortly after midnight, I was approached by two men in black suits. I initially assumed that they were going to investigate my business activity because some of it was not exactly legal. They asked me to come with them and I followed them into the basement of a two story house a couple streets over from my dorm room. They sat me down at a table and asked me if I was willing to make a deal. They would not tell me what deal I would be making, but just continually asked if I would be willing to make a deal. I half-assed agreed that I would, and that is when the biggest man that I have ever seen walked through some closet doors and sat down First of all, if you do not believe me then I am sorry. I am here to tell the truth, and nothing that is written by me is false exaggeration nor science fiction. This information is real, it is true, it is reality, and it is time for it to be told.

I was a member of the Illuminati for 47 years. I was recruited when I was 19 years old. I have posted here off and on over the past year. (Some of the posts are mine, others are my brothers, mainly they are his) The information that I am about to unfold is very revealing and very dangerous. I am one of seven people in the history of the Illuminati that have performed the “Departure” Ritual. I knew that I needed to get out when I had something revealed to me at a meeting in June of 2010. For years I was in line with the beliefs, motives, and actions of the Illuminati, but it recently became too much for me to bear, and I had to extinguish my sacred contract.

My reason for coming here is to reveal EVERYTHING about the Illuminati. How you become a member, what the organization is about, what the organization does, and the future plans that we have.

I will be back to make my first post when I can see that this thread has enough attention for me continue. Any time in the near future when I begin to reveal the secrets of the Illuminati, I need to ensure that there are enough people paying attention so that my efforts do not go to waste.

Once I see that this thread has a substantial amount of views and replies, I will make my first post.

Here is a preview of some of the things that I will reveal:

Barack Obama is not a member of the Illuminati, he is something much, much worse.
The new “space flights” which are planes that can briefly enter orbit are not as fun as they seem, they are an Illuminati tool.
Denver, Colorado is an evil place
Aliens are a little different than what mainstream teaches us
The information I have is essential!

Read lots more revelations:

http://yournewswire.com/i-was-in-the-illuminati-im-going-to-tell-you-everything-shocking-expose/
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

I Was In The Illuminati I’m Going To Tell You Everything, Shocking Expose Empty Re: I Was In The Illuminati I’m Going To Tell You Everything, Shocking Expose

Post by veya_victaous Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:55 am

liar corpses don't speak Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

I Was In The Illuminati I’m Going To Tell You Everything, Shocking Expose Empty Re: I Was In The Illuminati I’m Going To Tell You Everything, Shocking Expose

Post by Eilzel Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:30 am

Hilarious Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:29 am

Here's an idea -- why would the Illuminati ever tell someone they were "joining the Illuminati"? Too big a security risk; they'd be more like the Sith in Star Wars, where everyone working for them thought they were doing something else.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down