NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

‘You got a problem, bro?’ Road-raging man explodes in a f*ck-filled fury that was caught on video

2 posters

Go down

‘You got a problem, bro?’ Road-raging man explodes in a f*ck-filled fury that was caught on video Empty ‘You got a problem, bro?’ Road-raging man explodes in a f*ck-filled fury that was caught on video

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:25 pm

A road-raging driver in Pennsylvania has been caught on camera threatening another motorist.
A video recently posted to YouTube shows the man in a gray sweatshirt punching a car’s window as he screams at the man inside.

“Hey, you got a problem?” the unidentified man yells. “You got a problem, bro? Get the f*ck out motherf*cker. Let’s do it, you want to hit the front of my car? F*ck you!”
“I didn’t hit you. Use a turn signal,” the cameraman replies.
“Step the f*ck out, b*tch!” the man continues to yell as he tries to open the car’s door.
The angry man eventually returns to his own car after the cameraman warns him he is about the call the police.
The cameraman said in a comment on the social media site Reddit that he was driving home from work when the incident happened. “We came upon a stop sign. (except right turn)” he wrote. “He didn’t signal a right turn so I moved to the right to avoid having to stop. He then turned right prompting me to break quickly to avoid him. Several minutes later at the next red light he went into the left turn lane then got on my six (behind me) and followed me for a while. Once we hit a long red light he got out of his car and approached me. I remained calm for two reasons. One.. I was filming.. Two.. I had a pistol in my lap under a coat. (I have a conceal carry license) If the window broke and he assaulted me, I was going to protect myself.”

Watch the video below:

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/you-got-a-problem-bro-road-raging-man-explodes-in-an-fck-filled-fury-that-was-caught-on-video/

lol some of his terminology sounds very familiar in how he refers to people.

Back to top Go down

‘You got a problem, bro?’ Road-raging man explodes in a f*ck-filled fury that was caught on video Empty Re: ‘You got a problem, bro?’ Road-raging man explodes in a f*ck-filled fury that was caught on video

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:32 pm

I'll bet he's like that all the time...a foul tempered bully

hardly what you would call "temperate behaviour " is it

he should never have been allowed a vehicle licence

one day his rage will kill someone

but that of course is "acceptable"

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

‘You got a problem, bro?’ Road-raging man explodes in a f*ck-filled fury that was caught on video Empty Re: ‘You got a problem, bro?’ Road-raging man explodes in a f*ck-filled fury that was caught on video

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:35 pm

You make a very valid point Victor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:05 pm

What d'ya bet he votes Republican?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:21 pm

which is why I keep saying that a vehicle licence should be as hard rto get and as easy to loose...permanently, as a gun licence...
I realise that that means f*ck all in the states but non the less....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down