NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Storm Desmond: Muslim charity dispatched to Cumbria amid further flood warnings

4 posters

Go down

Storm Desmond: Muslim charity dispatched to Cumbria amid further flood warnings Empty Storm Desmond: Muslim charity dispatched to Cumbria amid further flood warnings

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:30 am

Amid warnings of further flooding in north-west England, disaster relief teams from a Muslim charity which helps victims of natural catastrophes in countries like Afghanistan and Pakistan have been dispatched to Cumbria. And the teams from the Blackburn-based Al-Imdaad Foundation will be joined by more than 60 volunteers from the charity this weekend. It is part of a wider relief effort already involving hundreds of people ranging from local mountain rescue teams, to soldiers from the 2nd Battalion, Duke of Lancaster’s Regiment, and players from Carlisle United.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/storm-desmond-Muslim-charity-dispatched-to-cumbria-amid-further-flood-warnings-a6767066.html

Back to top Go down

Storm Desmond: Muslim charity dispatched to Cumbria amid further flood warnings Empty Re: Storm Desmond: Muslim charity dispatched to Cumbria amid further flood warnings

Post by eddie Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:15 am

Nice one. Good people.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Storm Desmond: Muslim charity dispatched to Cumbria amid further flood warnings Empty Re: Storm Desmond: Muslim charity dispatched to Cumbria amid further flood warnings

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:05 pm

reckon someone tilted your head stormee

can I have a pint of whatever you are on ?? Laughing
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:17 pm

hey good stuff that yorkshire tea

recon I need a cuppa now you mention it....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:05 pm

Yorkshire gold - lovely
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:29 pm

can ya ride tandem
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:59 pm

Lord Foul wrote:can ya ride tandem

Eh? Whatcha on about?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:02 pm

eddie wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:can ya ride tandem

Eh? Whatcha on about?

Was an advert for Brooke Bond tea:

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:07 pm

Yuck. Hate Brooke bond and hate tetleys! That's not tea!

Yes I remember that ad lol
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:31 pm

I hate tea that tastes "stewed" I like it weak or as my Wife says Gnats Piss.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:51 pm

nah nicko...mines got to bend the spoon
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:02 pm

Lord Foul wrote:nah nicko...mines got to bend the spoon

Mine too. It's the only way
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:07 pm

but I gotta say...RANT RANT RANT RANT......

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:01 pm

I remember 69, but that was a long while ago and i'm not so supple now.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:27 pm

widow palm and her 5 lusty daughter nicko???? Razz
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:02 am

Haven't got the strength to do that now Vic.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:07 pm

nicko wrote:Haven't got the strength to do that now Vic.

You need a "nurse" Nicko lol!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:12 pm

are you volunteering eddie?
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:15 pm

Yes please, i'm sure I could "rise" to the occasion!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:54 pm

nicko wrote:Yes please, i'm sure I could "rise" to the occasion!

You are very nIghty Nicko! It's Sunday....the lords day.... affraid
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:08 pm

Sorry, ill say 3 Hail Mary's.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down