NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'I fell and penetrated her by accident,' millionaire rape suspect claims

5 posters

Go down

'I fell and penetrated her by accident,' millionaire rape suspect claims Empty 'I fell and penetrated her by accident,' millionaire rape suspect claims

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:54 am

A millionaire property developer accused of raping a teenager while she slept has claimed he accidentally penetrated her when he fell on top of her, Southwark Crown Court has heard. Ehsan Abdulaziz allegedly forced himself on the 18-year-old on the sofa of his Maida Vale flat. The 46-year-old met his alleged victim in the Cirque le Soir nightclub in London, where she had been with a friend whom he had known for several months. He offered both women a lift home in his Aston Martin in August last year, before inviting them into his flat, taking the woman he knew into the bedroom for sex, the court heard.

The next thing the alleged victim claims to remember is waking up early in the morning with Abdulazziz on top of her forcing himself inside her. "She woke up with the defendant kissing her and his penis in her vagina," Prosecutor Jonathan Davies told the court, The Times reports. "She said: 'What are you doing?' and he said 'It's fine', indicating that her friend was asleep. "She got up to find her friend, tried to wake her but couldn't, she then tried to get out of the flat as quickly as she could."
She then phoned the police.

The court was told that when Mr Abdulaziz was arrested he responded: "She'll have to prove it." He first claimed to police the teenager had pulled him on to her and placed his hand between her legs. However, when DNA tests found traces of semen he was re-interviewed in May. The Daily Telegraph reports that Mr Davies told the court: "On this occasion he said after he had sex with the complainant's friend his penis was still erect and he had semen on his hands when he went into the living room. "He said in the second interview she pushed his hands down on to her vagina. He said that he did fall onto her and his penis may have penetrated her vagina."
Abdulaziz denies he raped the teenager. The trial continues.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/i-fell-and-penetrated-her-by-accident-millionaire-rape-suspect-claims-a6767486.html

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

'I fell and penetrated her by accident,' millionaire rape suspect claims Empty Re: 'I fell and penetrated her by accident,' millionaire rape suspect claims

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:12 pm

Bruce Willis in 'The Last Boyscout' -- “Sure, sure, I know… it just happened. Coulda happened to anybody. It was an accident, right? You tripped, slipped on the floor and accidentally stuck your dick in my wife.”
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

'I fell and penetrated her by accident,' millionaire rape suspect claims Empty Re: 'I fell and penetrated her by accident,' millionaire rape suspect claims

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:43 pm

yeah well...due process, innocent until proven guilty and all that ya know....

thats his story so its up to the prosecution to prove thats NOT how it happened.....

'I fell and penetrated her by accident,' millionaire rape suspect claims 2190311264

me...I'd chop his dick off then he wouldnt be at risk from another fall......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:16 pm

berk stormee...

It was a guided muscle......... Laughing
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:25 pm

Stormee wrote:He must have had one hell of a tallywhacker to get a perfect aim, musta been like a guided missile. Lying swab.

The real question is, how big was the target?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:12 pm

What a crap story! It would be laughable if it wasn't so serious.
Even he must think he sounds like a twat.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down