NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Boy's Catcaller call out

Go down

Little Boy's Catcaller call out  Empty Little Boy's Catcaller call out

Post by veya_victaous Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:06 pm

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/good-news/little-boy-defends-stranger-from-catcallers-nasty-comments/news-story/8345a3f59da36dc505adb4abb79edcdd

Julia Price was on her routine run when she heard an older man call out to her, she wrote in a Facebook post that has received more than 855,000 likes.
The man, who Ms Price describes as a “well-dressed” office worker, yelled “Sexy lady, hey hey hey sexy lady!” as she ran by.
When she failed to respond to his cat calls, the man got angry and told her, “Eff you, dumb b****h!”
Ms Price says she was about to confront her harrasser, when a young boy beat her to it. James had been walking past with his mother and little sister at the time.
“Hey. That is not nice to say to her and she didn’t like you yelling at her,” James said to the man. “You shouldn’t do that because she is a nice girl and I don’t let anyone say mean things to people. She’s a girl like my sister and I will protect her.”
The boy’s comments put the man in his place and, embarrassed, he quickly gathered his things and left.
Ms Price says she hugged James and thanked him for coming to her rescue. James reportedly shrugged it off, simply saying, “Well, I just wanted to make sure your heart was okay”.
It seems this wasn’t the first time the little boy has taken on the role of hero. “According to his mother, this is a typical day in the life of James,” wrote Ms Price.
Ms Price expressed her gratitude to all the parents out there who are raising kind, thoughtful kids like James.
“Thank you so much to the mothers and fathers who are raising the next generation to be brave and courageous, and to be little earth angels for all. I am so touched”

Little Boy's Catcaller call out  12241360_10102188143070647_7426034294047694657_n
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Little Boy's Catcaller call out  Empty Re: Little Boy's Catcaller call out

Post by Guest Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:12 pm

That is just brilliant, and I sure hope my grandsons and grandaughters would do the same.  I know my grandaughter would, saw her at a young age tear a strip of the BNP lol.

Back to top Go down