NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abbas Admits For the First Time That He Turned Down Peace Offer in 2008

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Abbas Admits For the First Time That He Turned Down Peace Offer in 2008 Empty Abbas Admits For the First Time That He Turned Down Peace Offer in 2008

Post by Guest Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:38 pm

Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas has publicly confirmed for the first time that he turned down a peace offer in 2008 that would have provided for an independent Palestinian state containing all of the Gaza Strip, much of the West Bank (with land swaps), and a tunnel connecting the two areas. Abbas made his comments in an interview on Israel’s Channel 10, which has been broadcasting a three-part series on the peace talks of 2000 and 2008. According to both Abbas and Ehud Olmert, Israel’s Prime Minister in 2008, Olmert presented Abbas in September of that year with a map that delineated the borders of the future State of Palestine. Abbas said that he “rejected it out of hand” because he claimed not to be an expert on maps, and because Olmert’s domestic scandals meant that he would shortly leave office (Olmert was later convicted of corruption). While both Olmert and other Palestinian leaders have previously said that Abbas turned down a peace proposal, this is the first time that the Palestinian Authority president has admitted as such. At 24:05 of the video, Channel 10 reporter Raviv Drucker asked Abbas: “In the map that Olmert presented you, Israel would annex 6.3 percent [of the West Bank] and compensate the Palestinians with 5.8 percent [taken from pre-1967 Israel]. What did you propose in return?”

http://www.thetower.org/2580-breaking-abbas-admits-for-the-first-time-that-he-turned-down-peace-offer-in-2008/

So that is now 4 times that a Palestinian state could have been created, with lasting peace and 4 times the Palestinians have spurned the chance to do so.

Back to top Go down

Abbas Admits For the First Time That He Turned Down Peace Offer in 2008 Empty Re: Abbas Admits For the First Time That He Turned Down Peace Offer in 2008

Post by Irn Bru Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:20 pm

And that’s the fourth time you have been sold a dummy because not one of these offers ever gave Palestine a free sovereign state. Of course this isn’t the first time that Tower Magazine have pulled this rabbit out of the hat and the last time they did they were shown to be providing a dishonest account of what happened.

The talks were never suspended and it’s a bit ridiculous to expect someone to initial a document of a map on the spot and then be told they can’t have a copy to take away and study. Olmert was a lame-duck prime minister who had already resigned and was only in a caretaker role until his party elected a new leader to run in the next election.

Go and do some proper research to find out that Abbas never turned down the offer outright and look more inwardly in Israel for the answer including Olmert’s own account of why the talks failed instead of publishing false and fake versions that you pick up from publications like Tower.

And while you are at it try and explain why is it that every time that the Palestinian’s are edging towards agreeing a settlement it’s when the sitting PM in Israel has elections coming up that they are almost certain to lose.

Look beyond the headlines and report back with your findings and I'll read them later..
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Abbas Admits For the First Time That He Turned Down Peace Offer in 2008 Empty Re: Abbas Admits For the First Time That He Turned Down Peace Offer in 2008

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:26 pm

Again the worst apologist argument going.
Offers were made.
They were rejected.
That is not wanting or placing peace above everything.

Hence failed reasoning from Irn'
Offers nothing to refute the evidence but instead uses the left wing standard policy of trying to deligitimize.
Its like clockwork how the extreme left argue and ever so easy to refute

So 4 occasions they could have statehood and that is only in the hands of the Palestinian authorities and everytime the left make the most ignoranyt ramblings to excuse this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:43 pm

What Commentary Gets Wrong About Olmert-Abbas Negotiations

We offered them compromise and they came back with violence. They never miss a chance to miss an opportunity.

The latest installment in this melodrama, according to Jonathan Tobin of Commentary, was Ehud Olmert's offer to Mahmoud Abbas in September of 2008, which Abbas presumably rejected. Olmert's "lesson" should not be lost on John Kerry and "American and Jewish apologists" who think the peace process is worth our time, or that, oh, I don't know, things like settlements are obstacles to peace.

And the occasion for Tobin's reinforcement of Olmert's lesson is the latter's new interview with Avi Issacharoff in The Tower, provocatively entitled "Exclusive: Olmert: 'I Am Still Waiting For Abbas To Call.'" "For the first time," Issacharoff reports, "Olmert himself is revealing the full details of the proposal," a peace plan "the Palestinians rebuffed." For Tobin, this interview is definitive. "Abbas could not take yes for an answer." Kerry is on "a fool's errand."

The language here is so impacted with narcissism, I suppose I may be forgiven for noticing, first, that word "exclusive." For there is nothing—zero, nada, zip!—in the Olmert interview with Issacharoff that Olmert did not detail for me and The New York Times Magazine over two years ago, or simultaneously reveal in his Hebrew memoir, or broadly imply to others before me, including to Aluf Benn, Issacharoff's editor at Haaretz (which had induced me to ask Olmert for a detailed plan in the first place). Issacharoff should have said, "For the second, perhaps third, time, Olmert himself is revealing, etc.," but Israeli journalists often behave as if they have nothing to learn from what foreign publications print about their country.

In any case, there is clearly more at stake here than who scooped whom. Had Issacharoff read (or admitted to reading) the Times piece, he would have had to provide Tobin and Commentary a much less convenient lesson. It is false to state that Abbas rebuffed Olmert's plan. It is false to say that the Palestinians were unwilling to pursue further negotiations in the wake of Olmert's offer. (Indeed, neither conclusion can be inferred even from what Issacharoff quotes Olmert saying, but never mind.)

On the contrary, both Olmert and Abbas emphasized to me that neither side rejected the plan; both understood that they had the basis for a continuing negotiation. Abbas made clear, as did Saeb Erekat, that the Palestinian side accepted (with General James Jone's assistance) security arrangements acceptable to Olmert. The Palestinians also accepted the principle that the Holy Basin would be under a kind of transnational custodianship. The sides agreed to refer to the Arab Peace Initiative (which itself refers to UN Resolution 194) to launch negotiations about the number of Palestinians who'd come back to Israel under the "right of return."

They did not agree yet on a number; and, swap or no swap, Abbas did not accept the border as Olmert had mapped it out, with Ariel, Maaleh Adumim, and Efrat—that is 5.9 percent of the West Bank—incorporated into Israel. The Palestinians wanted a plan in which 1.9 percent would be Israeli, which would allow 62 percent of settlers to remain in place. But closing such gaps is what just American mediation would be for. In fact, negotiations to close them did ensue, though informally, at the Baker Institute at Rice University, where former Israeli officials and one of Palestine's negotiators, Samih Al-Abid (whom I also interviewed), floated ideas in the 4 percent range.

Why did Abbas not come back immediately with a counter-proposal? Well, from Abbas's point of view, Olmert's was the counter-proposal. Erekat had proposed 1.9 percent. Abbas hoped Obama would be elected and some new mediator might be more sympathetic to the Palestinians when it was time to close the deal. Yes, there is continuing disagreement between Olmert and Abbas about why that negotiation did not ensue, formally, and immediately, after Olmert's offer on September 16; or why the sides did not meet in Washington during the first week in January, 2009. Erekat insisted to me that he was willing to go to Washington to meet with Shalom Turgeman, in spite of the Gaza operation, and that Condoleezza Rice could confirm this; Olmert says the invitation was muddled and, besides, this was all too late.

Suffice it to say that Abbas first wanted to see if Obama would indeed be elected. But then the border with Gaza started heating up, and Olmert, though already a lame-duck, thought he could actually advance peace (and help Abbas, in a way) by undermining Hamas's strategic capabilities along the Philadelphia Corridor. Then, the sheer bloodiness of the war eclipsed everything; and by the time the two leaders might have come together, revulsion for Israel's leaders on the West Bank, and Livni's emergence as Olmert successor, etc., made Olmert's and Abbas's plans moot.

The one story Issacharoff does reveal for the first time to English audiences—which is lovely, and I could not use for reasons of space—is how Olmert first got Abbas to come to the Prime Minister's residence late in 2006, that is, by telling him that his wife had prepared all of his favorite dishes and that Abbas would insult her by not showing up. However, the real poignancy of this story has a background Issacharoff does not reveal, namely, that Olmert (so he told me) had been in several meetings with Abbas and Olmert's predecessor, Ariel Sharon, in which Sharon treated Abbas so bullyingly that Olmert himself cringed but, alas, had to remain silent; that Olmert knew he would have to make a gesture to Abbas to prove he was not approaching things as his former boss did.

Which brings me to the main point. There was, and is, no disagreement between Olmert and Abbas that American diplomacy might have picked up from where they had left off. They also agreed that it was Netanyahu who said "No way" as soon as he came into office in the spring of 2009. Tobin might consider why Netanyahu has repudiated what Abbas and Olmert achieved, not why Abbas did not just take a deal, on Israel's political schedule, that he reasonably sought to improve.

In fairness to Issacharoff, many of whose Haaretz pieces I admire, he needs no instruction from me about Netanyahu's rejectionism or Olmert's frustration with it. But he curiously chose to leave all of this out in reporting the interview. For his part, Olmert told Issacharoff—with a touch of bravado meant to evoke what Dayan had said of King Hussein—that he is still "waiting for a call from Abbas," though the two have spoken warmly about private matters since the fall of 2008, and Olmert continues to view Abbas with respect and as a potential partner.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/05/28/what-commentary-gets-wrong-about-olmert-abbas-negotiations.html

Read, learn and inwardly digest Didge, then you might not keep making the same mistake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:49 pm

More excuses.
He had the chance of peace and a Palestinian state.
They rejected peace and a nation, because of one simple reason.
The same reason as has been from the start.
A complete refusal to accept the right of Israel to exist.
This is easily proven they how the Palestinian authorities view all Israel occupied and glorify murderers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:42 pm

Obviously too dumb to read.

There was, and is, no disagreement between Olmert and Abbas that American diplomacy might have picked up from where they had left off. They also agreed that it was Netanyahu who said "No way" as soon as he came into office in the spring of 2009.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:43 pm

And sassy is back to the insults from the spam queen who cannoy debate for herself.
Again simple point.
Peace proposals are given the the Palestinians.
They rejected them.
Why?
Because they continued to see Israel as occupied and do not recoignise that Israel should exist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:49 pm

I used the article as proof, which it was, that showed your spam to be not only twisted, but a total lie, that has been disproved on numerous occasions.  I use articles for proof of a point, or to start a discussion, and don't tell me you don't do it, in fact most of your spamming has absolutely nothing to do with any discussion that might be ongoing. 

I also write quite lengthily on subjects that interest me and when I am in discussions with with someone worth have a discussion with.  That, of course, rules you out.

I would also point out, that when you write lengthily, you not only repeat yourself to the extent that it becomes a rant, but your grammar is atrocious and your lack of knowledge of punctuation makes some of it quite difficult to read.  You also have trouble forming sentences, so that trying to get to the bottom of the point you are trying to make becomes impossible.

Stick to spamming, you make more sense that way.

And once again, the peace offer was never turned down, it never reached a conclusion because Olmert was no longer the Prime Minister, and

There was, and is, no disagreement between Olmert and Abbas that American diplomacy might have picked up from where they had left off. [size=18]They also agreed that it was Netanyahu who said "No way" as soon as he came into office in the spring of 2009.

Abbas Admits For the First Time That He Turned Down Peace Offer in 2008 2581891615

And this might give you an idea of what to stop, if you actually use the odd cell floating about in the miasma that you think passes as a brain.
[/size]

Abbas Admits For the First Time That He Turned Down Peace Offer in 2008 2686688521

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:04 pm

The artile is but poor escuses.

Again simple points that you keep ignoring.

The Palestinian authorities recently through Abbas claimed that Israel had been in occupation since 1948.
That is stating that the state of Israel should not exist.
They keep refugees in limbo and use as pawns, because again they wish to continue the conflict and to the point they want to gain world sympathy.
There was not even a view of a nationality Palestinian people until one was born solely to form in opposition to the nation of Israel within the last decades.
There has never even been a Palestinian nation, where the land was the former Ottoman Empire and then the British mandate.
The 1964 PLO charter did not even call for the west bank and Gaza to be made into Palestine and was never viewed as occupied even though it was under Jordanian and Egyptian forces.
It has always been about Muslims havingf control of the land and many times Israel has been the one to make concessions, when they have been from the start attacked by Arab nations and groups who refuse to except their existance.
You are not an authority on anything Sassy espcially not History and espcially not Israel/Palestine.

Again the points are simple proposales were made and concessions.
The Palestinian authorities refused peace and nation and for one reason only.

The continued refusal to accept the existance of Israel

The point you still cannot grasp is this is on  Abbas.
He refused and this is just a continuation of how they continue to do so. our defence is two people making a claim for what is in effect Abbas refusing a peace deal.
So your evidence is hearsay based upon Abbas, the one person who keeps being caught out lying

This is about 2008 Sassy, not 2009 nand it again shows how you poor ly defend where the Palestinian authorities contoinue to let down the Palestinian people in their continued quest to have conflict

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:37 am

Oh dear Didge. Even though you have put right on why the peace talks ended you are still in denial and wiggling like a worm on the end of a line. You're embarasing yourself by continuimg this folly when the weight of evidence is overwhelming that the talks were never concluded because of the elections coming up and then Netanyahu vowing that their would be no settlement.

These are the views of Olmert himself staright from his mouth. Abbas never rejected anything - it was all down to Netanyahu.

Olmert: Right-wing U.S. cash killed my peace plan

http://amanpour.blogs.cnn.com/2012/05/04/olmert-right-wing-u-s-dollars-killed-my-peace-plan/

The game's up on this one DIdge.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:34 am

Irn Bru wrote:Oh dear Didge. Even though you have put right on why the peace talks ended you are still in denial and wiggling like a worm on the end of a line. You're embarasing yourself by continuimg this folly when the weight of evidence is overwhelming that the talks were never concluded because of the elections coming up and then Netanyahu vowing that their would be no settlement.

These are the views of Olmert himself staright from his mouth. Abbas never rejected anything - it was all down to Netanyahu.

Olmert: Right-wing U.S. cash killed my peace plan

http://amanpour.blogs.cnn.com/2012/05/04/olmert-right-wing-u-s-dollars-killed-my-peace-plan/

The game's up on this one DIdge.

How can a peace plan rejected by Abbas in 2008 be the fault of Netanyahu?
Your evidence is comical and is the views of Olmert, a convicted fraudster as you think makes for a viable to what transpired is hilarious and shows the desperation you show daily on here Irn. You ignore that Abbas has admitted he rejected the plan.
You are right the game is up for you because your ability to understanbd dates in time is hilarious or the fact Abbas has admitted he rejected the plan.
The fact you ignore he has admitted thius,shows it was again the Palestinians clearly not wanting peace and for the fourth time

I suggest you read again Irn, because your ability here has show up your continued fallacies:

Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas has publicly confirmed for the first time that he turned down a peace offer in 2008 that would have provided for an independent Palestinian state containing all of the Gaza Strip, much of the West Bank (with land swaps), and a tunnel connecting the two areas. Abbas made his comments in an interview on Israel’s Channel 10, which has been broadcasting a three-part series on the peace talks of 2000 and 2008. According to both Abbas and Ehud Olmert, Israel’s Prime Minister in 2008, Olmert presented Abbas in September of that year with a map that delineated the borders of the future State of Palestine. Abbas said that he “rejected it out of hand” because he claimed not to be an expert on maps, and because Olmert’s domestic scandals meant that he would shortly leave office (Olmert was later convicted of corruption). While both Olmert and other Palestinian leaders have previously said that Abbas turned down a peace proposal, this is the first time that the Palestinian Authority president has admitted as such. At 24:05 of the video, Channel 10 reporter Raviv Drucker asked Abbas: “In the map that Olmert presented you, Israel would annex 6.3 percent [of the West Bank] and compensate the Palestinians with 5.8 percent [taken from pre-1967 Israel]. What did you propose in return?”

http://www.thetower.org/2580-breaking-abbas-admits-for-the-first-time-that-he-turned-down-peace-offer-in-2008/

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:28 pm

Tower were proved wrong Didge and just publishing propaganda. That's already been shown to you.

And Didge, still running around trying to defend having been caught out posting porkies about the talks Laughing

The reason why dates are important and the Netanyahu connection is because that’s when the talks were finally ended with Netanyahu calling them off completely.

As Olmert has already said that if only he had another couple of months in office to complete the talks then he and Abbas would have reached agreement. Unfortunately he resigned on the back of the corruption scandal so that was denied to him for the reasons he has given in blaming the RW in the US with their dollars. Surely you are not disputing that. Read Olmert's owm words.

I’ve told you before and I’ll tell you gain – always check your sources and the validity of the claim and in doing that you won’t get caught out like you have here.

You’ll learn, some day you’ll learn.

Meantime it's time for you to come out with your Sandie Shaw video Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:31 pm

Really the tape was proved wrong which is going to be aird ha ha ha

Unbelieveable you come out with so much bull Irn and even then use a convicted criminal as your evidence.
That was pricless, just face facts he admitted to turning down the proposal which is no surpirse.

I see you are just going to continue being in denial, but hey you back political Hamas which opresses women, homosexuals and vows to wipe out Israel, so I lost any view to taking you seriously a long time ago.

On that note I shall leave you to sit and sulk

Night Irn

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:37 pm

Didge wrote:Really the tape was proved wrong which is going to be aird ha ha ha

Unbelieveable you come out with so much bull Irn and even then use a convicted criminal as your evidence.
That was pricless, just face facts he admitted to turning down the proposal which is no surpirse.

I see you are just going to continue being in denial, but hey you back political Hamas which opresses women, homosexuals and vows to wipe out Israel, so I lost any view to taking you seriously a long time ago.

Night Irn

Smile

Olmert said he didn't. Are you claiming Olmert is a liar?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:40 pm

You couldn't make up how Didge ignores all facts and rants on in very bad English.  Perhaps he should find some night classes to brush up on his communication skills.  Could be a double advantage, as well as being understood for once, he might actually understand the facts put in front of him.  Well, one can but hope.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:41 pm

Irn Bru wrote:

Night Irn

Smile

What do you think being as he was convicted Irn lol ha ha ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:45 pm

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/may/25/former-israeli-leader-ehud-olmert-jailed-for-eight-months-for-corruption

Convicted for corruption and Irn takes his word as gospel

One moment

Abbas Admits For the First Time That He Turned Down Peace Offer in 2008 3489511464 Abbas Admits For the First Time That He Turned Down Peace Offer in 2008 3489511464

Right have to go, but that was hilarions
\

See ya Irn

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:46 pm

Didge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

Night Irn

Smile

What do you think being as he was convicted Irn lol ha ha ha ha

What was he convicted for Didge? Lying about the peace deal was it? Laughing

You walked into that one .
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:49 pm

Who knows and who cares Irn, your witness was convicted of orruption which makes you look a right idiot ha ha

Right that is enough time wasted with Sassy's lapdog for one night, so until next time and try not to chase your tail to much this time Irn

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:53 pm

Didge wrote:Who knows and who cares Irn, your witness was convicted of orruption which makes you look a right idiot ha ha

Right that is enough time wasted with  Sassy's lapdog for one night, so until next time and try not to chase your tail to much this time Irn

Laughing

Show me where he was convicted of corruption and what his sentence was.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:54 pm

Oh dear, so Didge thinks that the man ACTUALLY HOLDING THE TALKS WITH ABBAS doesn't know what happened.  I suppose when you have an ego the size of didge's you think that even the people who actually did something won't know what happened as well as you do.  What a sad man he is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:02 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:Who knows and who cares Irn, your witness was convicted of orruption which makes you look a right idiot ha ha

Right that is enough time wasted with  Sassy's lapdog for one night, so until next time and try not to chase your tail to much this time Irn

Laughing

I posted the link lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:03 pm

Didge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

Laughing

I posted the link lol

Where is this link to the corruption conviction?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:05 pm

Boring

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:06 pm

Didge wrote:http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/may/25/former-israeli-leader-ehud-olmert-jailed-for-eight-months-for-corruption

One moment

Abbas Admits For the First Time That He Turned Down Peace Offer in 2008 3489511464   Abbas Admits For the First Time That He Turned Down Peace Offer in 2008 3489511464

\

See ya Irn

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:10 pm

Didge wrote:
Didge wrote:http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/may/25/former-israeli-leader-ehud-olmert-jailed-for-eight-months-for-corruption

One moment

Abbas Admits For the First Time That He Turned Down Peace Offer in 2008 3489511464   Abbas Admits For the First Time That He Turned Down Peace Offer in 2008 3489511464

\

See ya Irn

Israel's Ehud Olmert cleared of major corruption charges

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/israel-s-ehud-olmert-cleared-of-major-corruption-charges-1.1198411

CYA or is this another night at the Walton houshold Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:13 pm

Still cannot read can you dummy

His conviction on the lesser charge of "breach of trust" made him the first Israeli prime minister ever convicted of a crime, and his legal troubles are far from over.

You can always rely on an idiot to never read the small print ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:15 pm

Didge wrote:Still cannot read can you dummy

His conviction on the lesser charge of "breach of trust" made him the first Israeli prime minister ever convicted of a crime, and his legal troubles are far from over.

You can always rely on an idiot to never read the small print ha ha

It's as far cry from corruptiuon Didge. You got it wrong. You clearly said convicted on corruption - he wasn't Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:19 pm

ha ha ha ha ha

Epic fail from the wee little man

He was still convicted

You just got made to look a right dummy, but what is new with you eh little man

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:22 pm

I don't think you can talk about little Didge, after all, you look tiny next to your 'normal' friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:23 pm

Didge wrote:ha ha ha ha ha

He was still convicted

Laughing

But not of corruption as you claimed. And now you revert again to personal comments - same old Didge.

I'm 6' 2". Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:24 pm

Irn Bru wrote:

He was still convicted

Laughing

But not of corruption as you claimed. And now you revert again to personal comments - same old Didge.

I'm 6' 2". Laughing

Yeah 6 inches we all know mate

You fucked up and he is still a conficted criminal and you base your evidence on that

Epic fail little man ha ha ha

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:29 pm

Didge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

He was still convicted

Laughing

I'm 6' 2". Laughing

You fucked up and he is still a conficted criminal and you base your evidence on that

Laughing

Is that the royal we?

I'll belive himn rather that a someone like you who was concicted of criminal behavour a lot worse that Olmert . Grevious bodily harm wasn't it?

I take it that your world travels to places like North America were before 1995 then?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:29 pm

Didge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

I'm 6' 2". Laughing

Laughing

Irn is 6' 2", and you are about 5' 8" if you are lucky and bald as a coot, so perhaps you should stop with the personal comments.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:30 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:

Laughing

Is that the royal we?

I'll belive himn rather that a someone like you who was concicted of criminal behavour a lot worse that Olmert . Grevious bodily harm wasn't it?

I take it that your world travels to places like North America were before 1995 then?

Yep, so many countries don't allow anyone in who has a criminal conviction, and that certainly applies to the USA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:30 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:

Laughing

Is that the royal we?

You can believe what you like, that is your failing as per usual as it is on the whole issue of palestine and Israel Irn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:31 pm

sassy wrote:
Didge wrote:

Laughing

Irn is 6' 2", and you are about 5' 8" if you are lucky and bald as a coot, so perhaps you should stop with the personal comments.

You have never even seen a picture of me and thankfully never will, so you have no idea but I have seen your ugly mug, man alive how many cameras did you break just to get that picture lol?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:32 pm

Didge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

Is that the royal we?

You can believe what you like, that is your failing as per usual as it is on the whole issue of palestine and Israel Irn.

Well, they wouldn't let you in after you were thrown in jail

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:33 pm

Didge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:

Laughing

Is that the royal we?

This is about a peace deal that was never rejected by Abbas. Olmert said so.

Game over.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:34 pm

Didge wrote:
sassy wrote:

You have never even seen a picture of me and thankfully never will, so you have no idea but I have seen your ugly mug, man alive how many cameras did you break just to get that picture lol?

Oh yes I have and you know it, (comment removed by eddie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:34 pm

sassy wrote:
Didge wrote:

I travelled in my youth all over the world, I even went to European countries when they were still communist being as I once played in an orchestra, but I suppose this is too much information for such an uneducated woman suh as yourself

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:36 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:

Game over.

It was rejected by Abbas just like all the other times they could have had a recognsed state

You just hate facts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:37 pm

Didge wrote:
sassy wrote:

I travelled in my youth all over the world, I even went to European countries when they were still communist being as I once played in an orchestra, but I suppose this is too much information for such an uneducated woman suh as yourself

I'm afraid Wymondham College doesn't deal in uneducated people,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:38 pm

sassy wrote:
Didge wrote:

They made an exception in your case and you still came out as thick as ever

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:39 pm

Didge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:

Game over.

It was rejected by Abbas just like all the other times they could have had a recognsed state

You just hate facts

You're in denail Didge. Olmert says it like it was in the interview. No peace deal was rejected and he expalins in full why and when the talks ended.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:40 pm

Didge wrote:
sassy wrote:

lol!

Not with my qualification I didn't.  So you travelled with an orchestra, didn't live in those places for any time, or experience their life styles, bit like a short working holiday.  That, in my book, doesn't count as getting to know a culture or 'fitting in more than others could do in two lifetimes'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:40 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:

You just hate facts

You're in denail Didge. Olmert says it like it was in the interview. No peace deal was rejected and he expalins in full why and when the talks ended.

You are in denail and four times the Palestinians have thrown away the chance for a nation and all because they view all israel as occupied, any dummy can see that except you of course

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:42 pm

sassy wrote:
Didge wrote:

lol!

Not with my qualification I didn't.  So you travelled with an orchestra, didn't live in those places for any time, or experience their life styles, bit like a short working holiday.  That, in my book, doesn't count as getting to know a culture or 'fitting in more than others could do in two lifetimes'.

You have no idea what I did or when else I travelled and I spent a very long time abroad with the orchestra, so again you do not have a clue or are in a position to judge anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:42 pm

Didge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

You are in denail and four times the Palestinians have thrown away the chance for a nation and all because they view all israel as occupied, any dummy can see that except you of course

Only in your miasma of a brain, the facts speak differently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:43 pm

Didge wrote:
sassy wrote:

You have no idea what I did or when else I travelled and I spent a very long time abroad with the orchestra, so again you do not have a clue or are in a position to judge anything.

So you didn't live with the native people and you didn't undergo what they did in their everyday life?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next