NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MP sorry for confusion over "shoot to kill" NEVER...EVER....trust this man

+3
veya_victaous
Major
Victorismyhero
7 posters

Go down

MP sorry for confusion over "shoot to kill"   NEVER...EVER....trust this man Empty MP sorry for confusion over "shoot to kill" NEVER...EVER....trust this man

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:35 pm

A Labour MP has apologised to Sky News viewers over the party's confusing position on the police "shoot-to-kill" policy after Jeremy Corbyn said he was "not happy" about it.

Barrow MP John Woodcock said he was glad that Mr Corbyn had "retracted" his remarks questioning whether it was right for officers to shoot-to-kill in a terrorist attack.

And he said he was sorry if Labour's position on the issue had been confusing.

The Labour leader backtracked on his comments after he was confronted by angry Labour MPs and his own shadow foreign secretary put himself at odds with the leader over the policy.

In a letter to the party's ruling National Executive Committee, Mr Corbyn said he would "support the use of whatever proportionate and strictly necessary force is required to save life in response to attacks of the kind we saw in Paris".

David Cameron had urged Mr Corbyn to "review" his position on how the police should respond to terrorists, telling MPs in the House of Commons police should be clear they should "take out a terrorist to save lives".

Asked in an interview on Sky News if police should shoot-to-kill terrorists attempting to kill people on British soil, Mr Woodcock said: "If it's necessary and proportionate to do so yes of course they should.

"That's what the overwhelming majority of the public would want.

"It's been the policy of successive governments both Labour and Conservative.

"I can only apologise to Sky viewers for the confusion over the last 24 hours but I'm glad that our leader Jeremy Corbyn has retracted, or at least clarified, his remarks of yesterday and said that he would support it too."

At a meeting of the Parliamentary Labour Party on Monday night, Mr Corbyn was shouted down by MPs after saying in an interview that he was "not happy" with the policy.

MP John Mann told Mr Corbyn that his niece was locked in a Paris toilet on Friday when the terror attacks happened, thinking she was going to be murdered.

When Mr Corbyn was asked if his earlier remarks in which he suggested shoot to kill could "often be counter-productive" meant that terrorists brandishing Kalashnikovs should not be shot, Mr Mann complained he didn't receive a clear response from the Labour leader.

Speaking on Radio 4's Today programme on Tuesday morning, shadow foreign secretary Hilary Benn said that shoot-to-kill was "right and reasonable where there's immediate threat to life".

Mr Benn also refused to say whether he would carry on in the shadow cabinet if Mr Corbyn attended a rally of the Stop the War Coalition after it said Paris "reaped the whirlwind" of Western support for "extremist violence" in the Middle East.

from http://news.sky.com/story/1589313/mp-sorry-for-corbyn-shoot-to-kill-confusion

I dont think theres much "confusion" , more "delusion"

the guy is a menace, and should be locked away somewhere out of sight and earshot....

I dont beleive his retraction...he said what he meant the first time round...the rest is "expediency" a sort of lefty political "taquiya"
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

MP sorry for confusion over "shoot to kill"   NEVER...EVER....trust this man Empty Re: MP sorry for confusion over "shoot to kill" NEVER...EVER....trust this man

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:40 pm

and ...he collects man hole covers for a hobby....same as his mum did

I know hobbies maketh not the man

but man hole covers????????? MP sorry for confusion over "shoot to kill"   NEVER...EVER....trust this man 3489511464 MP sorry for confusion over "shoot to kill"   NEVER...EVER....trust this man 3489511464 like his mum????????? MP sorry for confusion over "shoot to kill"   NEVER...EVER....trust this man 3489511464

one word

ANORAK
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

MP sorry for confusion over "shoot to kill"   NEVER...EVER....trust this man Empty Re: MP sorry for confusion over "shoot to kill" NEVER...EVER....trust this man

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:14 pm

Yet more Labour lefty duality

in other words lefty's doing what they tell the rest of us we are evil for doing

in this case "mocking the afflicted"

Ken Livingstone has apologised "unreservedly" for telling a Labour MP who had suffered depression that he needed to get "psychiatric" help amid a row over the party's defence review.

The former London mayor said ex-defence minister Kevan Jones should see his GP for depression after Mr Jones criticised Jeremy Corbyn's decision to appoint Mr Livingstone to lead a review of Trident.
Jeremy Corbyn And Ken Livingstone Attend A Labour Leadership Rally

Mr Livingstone tweeted his apology

Mr Jones gave a moving speech to the House of Commons in 2012 in which he recounted his 1996 battle with depression, winning plaudits for raising mental health issues in such a prominent way.

Mr Livingstone's comments triggered a row between him and Labour MPs who demanded he apologise.
John Woodcock
Video: Sorry For 'Shoot-To-Kill' Confusion

He told Sky News he was not aware of Mr Jones' mental health problems.

"I grew up in south London where if someone's rude to you, you are rude back," Mr Livingstone said.

He initially refused to apologise four times for his comments, but the Labour veteran was forced to say sorry to Mr Jones after Mr Corbyn stepped in.

Mr Livingstone tweeted: "I unreservedly apologise to Kevan Jones for my comments. They should not have been made at all, let alone in this context."

However, one senior Labour figure has called on the leadership to sack Mr Livingstone from his position on the Trident review.

In a letter to Mr Corbyn, Alan Donnelly, who headed the Labour Party in the European Parliament and is a former member of the National Executive Committee, wrote: "Although Ken Livingstone apparently has now apologised for these disgraceful comments they are indicative of how he instinctively and privately feels about these matters.

"Both in my capacity as the chair of South Shields Labour Party and as a person who believes that Labour must give support to people with mental illness, Ken Livingstone’s comments about Kevan Jones are an utter disgrace.

"You should immediately dismiss Ken Livingstone from the position you have appointed him to."

of course we all know his apology is at best false and at worst merely a "career saver" move

what a lovely bunch they are.....

pure unadulterated garbage

NOT purely of course, for saying such things per se

BUT for the bloody hypocrisy they show when someone ELSE says such things...

when of course the wrong-doer is "SIXHIRB"

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:52 pm

Stormee wrote:Corvine is a danger to this country as are all PC aerosols.

Kill or be killed, what doest thou prefer???????????

So where were you radicalized stormee?

I swear you come out with the most ridiculous over the top rubbish.  Rolling Eyes

You more or less do the work of ISIS as you push their narrative, this is a kill or be killed rubbish.
they can be dealt with without nazi rhetoric
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:02 pm

yep veya...the events in paris proved that approach is likely to work didnt it

the OP was about the situation involved in a terrorist incident when that ass hat corbyn reckoned the police shoud not shoot to kill...

what does he suggest..invite em down for a cuppa and a stern telling off??
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:51 pm

Lord Foul wrote:yep veya...the events in paris proved that approach is likely to work didnt it

the OP was about the situation involved in a terrorist incident when that ass hat corbyn reckoned the police shoud not shoot to kill...

what does he suggest..invite em down for a cuppa and a stern telling off??

that stormees Fear mongering doesn't work? correct

don't pretend the Left has been given a chance to put in a solution
the Whining Right has prevented any progress that would have prevented it and People like stormee have been actively trying to push young Muslims into ISIS for years now.
ISIS owe people like him for the HUGE favor he does them ever time he opens his mouth.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:22 pm

What the fuck are you talking about Veya!?

How can you create a problem that already exists by talking about it after it already existed...!!!???

Maybe you could tell us what the left wing solutions were that were prevented from enactment by the right wing...!!!???

lol!

You talk absolute bollocks Veya!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:10 am

Tommy Monk wrote:What the fuck are you talking about Veya!?

How can you create a problem that already exists by talking about it after it already existed...!!!???

Maybe you could tell us what the left wing solutions were that were prevented from enactment by the right wing...!!!???

lol!

You talk absolute bollocks Veya!!!

fiscal support to Greece and other boarder nations to manage the refugee influx, suitable resettlement of refugees in a timely manner. Increased migration from other regions, Massive development to modernize the cities of Europe. employ everyone to build something no idle hands.

You lot have are just being stupid acting like there is an Us and them. ISIS numbers in tens of thousand Not even a cities worth why are you acting like the west is fighting and equal opponent one that we need to worry about?

We have a small group of hill shepherds trying to upset our way of life but starting a war between us and greater Islam. You and Stormee seem to want the Same thing as ISIS to start a war between the west and Islam.

“ISIL’s strategy is to split the world into two camps. It is that black and white. Again we know this because they told us.”
Ally said ISIL wanted to create World War III, and for societies around the world to turn on each other, and for countries like Australia to vilify Muslims.
He said this “evil organisation” believes if they can make Muslims the enemy of the West, then Muslims in France and England and America and here in Australia will have nowhere to turn but to ISIL.
“That was exactly their strategy in Iraq,” he said. “And now they want it to go global.
“Saying that out loud, it is both dumbfounding in its stupidity and bloodcurdling in its barbarity. “We are all feeling a million raging emotions right now. I am angry at these terrorists. I am sickened by the violence and I am crushed for the families that have been left behind, but, you know what, I will not be manipulated.
“We all need to come together. I know how that sounds. I know it is a cliche, but it is also true because it is exactly what ISIL doesn’t want.
“So, if you are a member of Parliament or a has-been member of Parliament preaching hate at a time when what we actually need is more love — you are helping ISIL. They have told us that. If you are a Muslim leader telling your community they have no place here or basically them saying the same thing — you are helping ISIL.
“They have told us that. If you are just someone with a Facebook or Twitter account firing off misguided messages of hate, you are helping ISIL — They have told us that.
“I am pretty sure that right now none of us wants to help these b*stards.”
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:35 am

I.m beginning to think you are a bit ...uhm ....challeneged in the mental faculties Veya...

what that prat corbyn was talking about actually has little relevence to the overall issue, he could as well be talking about an IRA gang, or even a simple gang of armed bank robbers...

It has little to do with THE problem, and is simply a demonstartion of the weak willed yellow granola munching lefties...

What part of " if you have a gang of gunmen who are actively targeting hostages and unarmed civilians then the police should shoot to kill" dont you get????

what DO you suggest the police should do under those circumstances...the bad lads are going to keep killing people regardless....you cannot reason with a terrorist...at least not these terrorists...they DONT WANT hostages...they want dead people....

so the cops HAVE to kill them, simples...

and if you cant grasp that what corbyn says makes him a world class evolutionary drop out, then I'm very much afraid that YOU too must needs be seen to inhabit the shallow end of the gene pool Rolling Eyes
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:44 am

Now i LIKE this

MP sorry for confusion over "shoot to kill"   NEVER...EVER....trust this man Putin10
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:11 am

Lord Foul wrote:I.m beginning to think you are a bit ...uhm ....challeneged in the mental faculties Veya...

what that prat corbyn was talking about actually has little relevence to the overall issue, he could as well be talking about an IRA gang, or even a simple gang of armed bank robbers...

It has little to do with THE problem, and is simply a demonstartion of the weak willed yellow granola munching lefties...

What part of " if you have a gang of gunmen who are actively targeting hostages and unarmed civilians then the police should shoot to kill" dont you get????

what DO you suggest the police should do under those circumstances...the bad lads are going to keep killing people regardless....you cannot reason with a terrorist...at least not these terrorists...they DONT WANT hostages...they want dead people....

so the cops HAVE to kill them, simples...

and if you cant grasp that what corbyn says makes him a world class evolutionary drop out, then I'm very much afraid that YOU too must needs be seen to inhabit the shallow end of the gene pool Rolling Eyes

who gives a shit about Corbyn, the guy is moron.
I was responding to Stormee
Not some dumbfuck British politician, that no one in the world off your island listens to in the slightest!
he has already said enough dumb shit to have renders his statements about anything irrelevant.

And Corbyn is a example of an ENGLISHMAN not a lefty tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

MP sorry for confusion over "shoot to kill"   NEVER...EVER....trust this man Must-see-imagery-putin-obama-hotel-meeting
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:28 am

Victor, as you should really know- Putin never said those words.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:25 am

Lord Foul wrote:Yet more Labour lefty duality

in other words lefty's doing what they tell the rest of us we are evil for doing

in this case "mocking the afflicted"

Ken Livingstone has apologised "unreservedly" for telling a Labour MP who had suffered depression that he needed to get "psychiatric" help amid a row over the party's defence review.

The former London mayor said ex-defence minister Kevan Jones should see his GP for depression after Mr Jones criticised Jeremy Corbyn's decision to appoint Mr Livingstone to lead a review of Trident.
Jeremy Corbyn And Ken Livingstone Attend A Labour Leadership Rally

Mr Livingstone tweeted his apology

Mr Jones gave a moving speech to the House of Commons in 2012 in which he recounted his 1996 battle with depression, winning plaudits for raising mental health issues in such a prominent way.

Mr Livingstone's comments triggered a row between him and Labour MPs who demanded he apologise.
John Woodcock
Video: Sorry For 'Shoot-To-Kill' Confusion

He told Sky News he was not aware of Mr Jones' mental health problems.

"I grew up in south London where if someone's rude to you, you are rude back," Mr Livingstone said.

He initially refused to apologise four times for his comments, but the Labour veteran was forced to say sorry to Mr Jones after Mr Corbyn stepped in.

Mr Livingstone tweeted: "I unreservedly apologise to Kevan Jones for my comments. They should not have been made at all, let alone in this context."

However, one senior Labour figure has called on the leadership to sack Mr Livingstone from his position on the Trident review.

In a letter to Mr Corbyn, Alan Donnelly, who headed the Labour Party in the European Parliament and is a former member of the National Executive Committee, wrote: "Although Ken Livingstone apparently has now apologised for these disgraceful comments they are indicative of how he instinctively and privately feels about these matters.

"Both in my capacity as the chair of South Shields Labour Party and as a person who believes that Labour must give support to people with mental illness, Ken Livingstone’s comments about Kevan Jones are an utter disgrace.

"You should immediately dismiss Ken Livingstone from the position you have appointed him to."

of course we all know his apology is at best false and at worst merely a "career saver" move

what a lovely bunch they are.....

pure unadulterated garbage

NOT purely of course, for saying such things per se

BUT for the bloody hypocrisy they show when someone ELSE says such things...

when of course  the wrong-doer is "SIXHIRB"

Do me a favor and stop judging the entire political left by the fucked-up politicians you have in the UK.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:49 am

Do me a favour and stop judging our Politicians by the fucked up lot you have!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:15 pm

precisely Nicko

our R/W has little in common with THEIR R/W their "conservative" are R/W extremists

and NOT all R/W view points come from people who are or wish to be associated with fascist type leanings

trouble is

BEN, VEYA and QUILL especially, along with a number of others here would scream to high heaven if we lumped them as STALINISTS

but if you show on nationalistic or even slight R/W view ...they are happy to condemn you as a nazi

as a political stance national socialism is as related to nazism as the lefties socialist stance is related to stalinsm

both nazism and stalinism were "cults of individuals" and nazism (the german shortened form of national socialism)
should in reality be called "hitlerism"

but so desperate are the left they deliberately "conveniently forget " that, yet whinge like babies denied the tit when the same is thrown back in their face...very two faced I must say.

when the left here grow up a bit and get real, and realise that THEIR view is neither the ONLY view, nor of necessity the best view then we may get somewhere....

untill then I'm afraid I will continue to view lefties the world over as idiots...

I mean...just since Ben doesnt want lefties over their judged by our lefties...does that mean they are not proper lefties over there ??? like secular Muslims are (according to some idiot R/ W here ) not proper Muslims??

If you fly the flag of political allegience (the red flag?) then you get judged by that....

I dont fly the flag of R/Wism ( dunno I dont think as such there is one...the swastika is NOT the flag of true national socialism...) I have my own ideas on that.

@ BEN.....hint ....pot ...kettle....black

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:00 pm

Problem is Vic they don't live here, their views are clouded by what they read in the papers and the rest is heresay from lefty useful idiots. If they came over and lived here [Bradford] it would open their eyes and minds to what is the truth about whats happening to our Country. Quill and Veya especially.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:31 pm

Um, you guys routinely lump democratic socialists in with hardcore communists, while I'm happy to see a moderate conservative who can work in coalitions and make compromises. And some of your people like UKIP and England First make the Tea Party look like Barack Obama.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:16 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Um, you guys routinely lump democratic socialists in with hardcore communists, while I'm happy to see a moderate conservative who can work in coalitions and make compromises. And some of your people like UKIP and England First make the Tea Party look like Barack Obama.

which is why the REAL R/W over here you rarely ever hear about

UKIP is run by a berk

england first , C18, and BNP are the abode of noisy but dumb extremists imo.

and even the cons here are NOT R/W ...not really, they are a pussyfied slightly right of center party, but are more plainly evil than anything else...

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:26 pm

nicko wrote:Problem is Vic they don't live here,   their views are clouded by what they read in the papers and the rest is heresay from lefty useful idiots.   If they came over and lived here [Bradford] it would open their eyes and minds to what is the truth about whats happening to our Country.   Quill and Veya especially.

That is being RUN INTO THE GROUND by incompetent ENGLISHMEN tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

When the BEST politician You have is Literally a PIG FUCKER
you have No right to suggest you have a single Brain between the lot of you tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:21 pm

Oh dear, I touched a nerve there didn't I.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:27 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Um, you guys routinely lump democratic socialists in with hardcore communists, while I'm happy to see a moderate conservative who can work in coalitions and make compromises. And some of your people like UKIP and England First make the Tea Party look like Barack Obama.

which is why the REAL R/W over here you rarely ever hear about

UKIP is run by a berk

england first , C18, and BNP are the abode of noisy but dumb extremists imo.

and even the cons here are NOT R/W ...not really, they are a pussyfied slightly right of center party, but are more plainly evil than anything else...

Sure, and I bet none of them are "true" Scotsmen, either Razz
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:29 pm

Question

ah well ben ...i suppose if you cant find anything intelligent to say you might as well post irrelevant non-sense
as per.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:31 pm

Lord Foul wrote:Question

ah well ben ...i suppose if you cant find anything intelligent to say you might as well post irrelevant non-sense
as per.....

I suppose if you don't understand I'll have to spell it out -- just because you don't consider those muppets RW doesn't mean they're not. Just because you'd rather muppets not be RW doesn't mean they aren't.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:43 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:Question

as per.....

I suppose if you don't understand I'll have to spell it out -- just because you don't consider those muppets RW doesn't mean they're not. Just because you'd rather muppets not be RW doesn't mean they aren't.

HA!...gottcha

pot...kettle ...black

dont apply the standards to me if you dont want em applying to you

i.e as per further up...dont complain that i "lump" your leftyness in with the cabbages like corbyn and lkivingstone", when YOU are the purveyor of exactly the same propaganda against the right....

another example of lefty duality....smear is ok as long as oNLY the left are allowed to do it... Rolling Eyes

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:47 pm

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:54 pm

I think Vic's little trap only works if you, like him, consider the aims of both the left and the right to be morally equivalent to one another -- I don't.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:00 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I think Vic's little trap only works if you, like him, consider the aims of both the left and the right to be morally equivalent to one another -- I don't.

as they say "well you WOULD say that wouldnt you"

wriggle wriggle little worm.....

MP sorry for confusion over "shoot to kill"   NEVER...EVER....trust this man 3489511464 MP sorry for confusion over "shoot to kill"   NEVER...EVER....trust this man 3489511464 MP sorry for confusion over "shoot to kill"   NEVER...EVER....trust this man 3489511464 MP sorry for confusion over "shoot to kill"   NEVER...EVER....trust this man 3489511464 MP sorry for confusion over "shoot to kill"   NEVER...EVER....trust this man 3489511464 MP sorry for confusion over "shoot to kill"   NEVER...EVER....trust this man 3489511464 MP sorry for confusion over "shoot to kill"   NEVER...EVER....trust this man 3489511464 MP sorry for confusion over "shoot to kill"   NEVER...EVER....trust this man 3489511464 MP sorry for confusion over "shoot to kill"   NEVER...EVER....trust this man 3489511464

btw..you got that wrong too....i dont consider them both morally equivalent MP sorry for confusion over "shoot to kill"   NEVER...EVER....trust this man 2300614393
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:02 pm

I consider the right, as evidenced by england first, bnp and C18 to be morally despicable
I consider the left en bloc to be equally despicable AND morally bankrupt
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:09 pm

Hypocrisy of the left was exposed once again...

Followed closely by examples of the lefties other tactics... spin and denial...!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:13 pm

MP sorry for confusion over "shoot to kill"   NEVER...EVER....trust this man 1716015268
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:14 pm

Wrong victor... BNP have very left wing politics and C18 are just a tiny scattering of racist thugs/football hooligans...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:20 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Wrong victor... BNP have very left wing politics and C18 are just a tiny scattering of racist thugs/football hooligans...

we will have to disagree on the BNP Tommy....i never really trusted them for a number of reasons....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:25 pm

They even said they were 'the labour party your parents would have been voting for'...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:19 am

Lord Foul wrote:I consider the right, as evidenced by england first, bnp and C18 to be morally despicable
I consider the left en bloc to be equally despicable AND morally bankrupt
So Englishmen are despicable? Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect
since that is what ALL those parties have in common...
maybe you should vote SNP Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Our RW, now that Abbott(English born) has gone, is not too bad and our LW is not too bad either. both fairly centre. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down