NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To All Anti Britishers

+9
eddie
Raggamuffin
Original Quill
Andy
nicko
Ben Reilly
Eilzel
veya_victaous
Major
13 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

To All Anti Britishers - Page 4 Empty Re: To All Anti Britishers

Post by veya_victaous Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:05 pm

eddie wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
nicko wrote:Ben you know fuck all about the ENGLISH position,  
your just a left wing pussy,  you and your other know alls Quill and Veya  cocooned in your nice safe hiding holes.  Spouting forth on subjects you know fuck all about.   Why don't you nip over to Paris and give them the benefit of your knowledge of the situation?

Well when my mum came back 18 months ago she said "how ridiculous it was that they were treating the refugees so poorly
even when they think they are helping they are just putting them in tents in parks? it's too cold for that, you could see them sitting around not able to do anything. I thought only the USA care so little for the homeless" generally along those lines and that was comments on Paris/France mainly.

So maybe it is you the old man that lives in some cocoon of decades old propaganda that he still think is true. The mere fact you think WE didn't all see this coming because of the way Europe has been acting (incompetence/racism) why the fuck do you think we have been literally telling you this for years but No just like now you think the only answer will come from Britain THAT is the exact reason why your nation is such a failure today, the successful take good ideas from where ever the find it.

Have you see the video of the castle that they housed 360 refugees in, in Sweden, I think it was?
The refugees moaned like fuck about it - moaned about the castle and "slow internet"

Did you see it?

Perhaps they just like to moan

should feel right at home in England then Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

My answer is the int he other thread.

The question should be Why are they sitting there bored why hasn't anyone recruited their labor? doing so would both reduce the economic burden and keep them busy, plus show them the benefits of 'western life'.

organizing an attack like in Paris requires a lot of effort and dedication, In Australia anyone showing that sort of capacity for 'effort and dedication' is normally snapped up by a company and given a good wage.. they would have forgot about making bombs because they would be making too much money.

As much as dislike the worship of the almighty dollar, no one can deny it's benefit are tangible and the rewards are direct and in this life.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:11 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
eddie wrote:

Have you see the video of the castle that they housed 360 refugees in, in Sweden, I think it was?
The refugees moaned like fuck about it - moaned about the castle and "slow internet"

Did you see it?

The question should be Why are they sitting there bored why hasn't anyone recruited their labor? doing so would both reduce the economic burden and keep them busy, plus show them the benefits of 'western life'.

organizing an attack like in Paris requires a lot of effort and dedication, In Australia anyone showing that sort of capacity for 'effort and dedication' is normally snapped up by a company and given a good wage.. they would have forgot about making bombs because they would be making too much money.

As much as dislike the worship of the almighty dollar, no one can deny it's benefit are tangible and the rewards are direct and in this life.

That was in really bad taste.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:20 pm

and my answer to the above idiocy is in the other thread too......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
eddie wrote:

Did you see it?

That was in really bad taste.

what? the dig at the way you moan Suspect
or the accurate summation of reality and the strength of capitalism that has undoubted been a big part of it's enduring nature. Neutral

Promising a young man women/sex in the after life is one thing, giving him keys to car and money that allows him to possibly have women/sex in on Saturday night is a lot fucking better though. Plus as said before it's too hard to be racist when trying to get into each others pants... idle hands are the devil play ground... Biology will beat theology 9 out of 10 times. (yes ISIS are essentially racists)

Am I the only one that see ISIS is just a bunch of 'neck beards' essentially? particularly the ones converted from the west, they are individuals with no hope of wealth beyond lotteries and little chance of getting a western girl. Easy targets as they are disaffected and already have 'world is against me' mindset (instead of the accurate 'world doesn't give a shit, cause everyone cares about their own problems" )
if they were white they would be 'meninists' and what do you think a lot of the school shooters in the US have in common Rolling Eyes
To All Anti Britishers - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrjEO0NmaYVMW0U7BN-3SdLGf_OYR8E2PIt-DRsm8i4b4WORW_1w

It's not magic it is science. fight theology with biology
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:20 pm

so what you are saying in reality is that we should allow them to rape our women? (cos biology beats theology)

as for us (men) getting in THEIR pants...why would we want to...

I mean if i wanted to shag a pillar box there are plenty around that wont come after "cock tax" if i well...you know....

(the postie might not be chuffed though)

I like to see what I'm getting ....before I "buy"

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:07 am

Lord Foul wrote:so what you are saying in reality  is that we should allow them to rape our women? (cos biology beats theology)

I mean if i wanted to shag a pillar box there are plenty around that wont come after "cock tax" if i well...you know....

how would that help  confused Obviously it is due to western women's rights and stronger position for negotiation of sex that causes men (western or otherwise) to modify their behavior to impress them, in hopes of sexual relations.

"Why would we want to"    Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect  so you do know they look the same naked right? booby shake 
who's buying? maybe a mocktail but that's still cheaper than a cocktail..
save the cock for later
To All Anti Britishers - Page 4 4152582110

And i am not talking about full Burqa wearing ones which are a minority, and i think have some degree of 'Stockholm syndrome' too much effort to work on them directly, covert their kids To All Anti Britishers - Page 4 4214183177
Or with fashion... really Islam doesn't stand a chance against consumerism, again maybe the next gen, teen girls want to fashionable. We Already have a system that includes a massive amount of research in the way brains operate... we use it to sell shoes To All Anti Britishers - Page 4 3489511464
To All Anti Britishers - Page 4 Shoes-anim-female-girl-happy-smiley-emoticon-000544-large
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:16 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:so what you are saying in reality  is that we should allow them to rape our women? (cos biology beats theology)

how would that help  confused Obviously it is due to western women's rights and stronger position for negotiation of sex that causes men (western or otherwise) to modify their behavior to impress them, in hopes of sexual relations.

nope round here "they" go for the 13yo lacking in the skills needed to "negotiate" such a thing

"Why would we want to"    Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect  so you do know they look the same naked right? booby shake 

well just lets say the (very) few I have seen without their attendant "tent" have been the stuff of "glass bottom nightmares", perhaps they only wrap te good looking ones up To All Anti Britishers - Page 4 2190311264

who's buying? maybe a mocktail but that's still cheaper than a cocktail..
save the cock for later
To All Anti Britishers - Page 4 4152582110

And i am not talking about full Burqa wearing ones which are a minority, (not round here they aint...and we only have a few in total (local to where I live)and i think have some degree of 'Stockholm syndrome' too much effort to work on them directly, covert their kids To All Anti Britishers - Page 4 4214183177 uhm...I aint into "kids" veya....unlike a number of "them guys"
Or with fashion... really Islam doesn't stand a chance against consumerism, again maybe the next gen, teen girls want to fashionable. We Already have a system that includes a massive amount of research in the way brains operate... we use it to sell shoes To All Anti Britishers - Page 4 3489511464
To All Anti Britishers - Page 4 Shoes-anim-female-girl-happy-smiley-emoticon-000544-large
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:40 am

Victor Please don't get me started on the issue of pedophilia in Britain it will upset too many people Rolling Eyes
But Basically You have laws, they need to be strictly enforced, there is no argument there and the laws needed to prevent/solve that already exist they just need to be enforced.

Are you sure or are they just the ones you can tell? most here wear a hijab or Chador like thing
Actual Burqa's are very rare, Niqabs are also rare.
To All Anti Britishers - Page 4 Headgear
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:43 am

To All Anti Britishers - Page 4 D291aca89120eca4ddcfccd170d42c5f
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4