NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pat condell on the invasion of Europe!!!!!!

+8
Original Quill
Major
nicko
Raggamuffin
Ben Reilly
Fuzzy Zack
veya_victaous
Tommy Monk
12 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Pat condell on the invasion of Europe!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Pat condell on the invasion of Europe!!!!!!

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIcltV7r-nM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Bang on the money again!

The lefties should hang their heads in shame!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Pat condell on the invasion of Europe!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Pat condell on the invasion of Europe!!!!!!

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:36 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Loads of Muslim parents withdraw their kids from RE classes dibs.

As well as from music classes too!!!

Doesn't surprise me , but aren't moslems allowed to sing ?

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Pat condell on the invasion of Europe!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Pat condell on the invasion of Europe!!!!!!

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:54 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIcltV7r-nM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Bang on the money again!

The lefties should hang their heads in shame!!!

Quite right stormee... unfortunately some on here will try their hardest to waffle and deflect about important issues...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:55 pm

Tommy monk - watch this video

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:30 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:Didge - I ignored your sanctimonious rant.

Suddenly got bored of what was suppose to be a joke.

You take this forum way to seriously. Take care.

Which translate from a psychological point of view that you concede to all of my points.

So no problem as happy to further your education where you have been so badly indoctrinated.

Anything I can do to open your eyes to where you were denied, is always a plus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:35 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Which translate from a psychological point of view that you concede to all of my points.

So no problem as happy to further your education where you have been so badly indoctrinated.

Anything I can do to open your eyes to where you were denied, is always a plus.

Cheers bud.

I know you waited all afternoon pressing F5/Refresh just to tell me that.

Which translate from a psychological point of view that you are trying to use humour to deflect away from your inability to understand matters that effect Muslims.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:42 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Which translate from a psychological point of view that you are trying to use humour to deflect away from your inability to understand matters that effect Muslims.

I wonder if the UN are in need of a psychological translater. You'd be perfect.  

*affect ;-)

Which translate from a psychological point of view that you start to realise the Un is completey biased against Israel. This comes out in the fact you think also by humour the UN is a joke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:37 am

Stormee wrote:I am quite disappointed the way this worldwide interest important post has gone, I was hoping for a serious debate as I was assured I would get here, individuals on other forums have trolled it, spoilt it.

We can all name call, throw insults including myself but it spoils the topic.

Who assured you that you would get some serious debate here?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:10 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Stormee wrote:I am quite disappointed the way this worldwide interest important post has gone, I was hoping for a serious debate as I was assured I would get here, individuals on other forums have trolled it, spoilt it.

We can all name call, throw insults including myself but it spoils the topic.

Good point -- we've really struggled with serious debate ever since Phil brought about our own British Invasion ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:50 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Good point -- we've really struggled with serious debate ever since Phil brought about our own British Invasion ...

So you blame the Brits again do you? Do you think that I have never attempted to debate here?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:37 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Be nice, ben. Brits have good guys and bad guys just like everyone else.

Which proves that all things are equal and relative. If the UN doesn't side with Israel every time, maybe it's Israel that needs a little attitude adjustment. I'm sure they think they are right, but so does everyone else. In a relativistic world, there is no absolute.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:53 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
nicko wrote:Ben, you really don't have a clue do you? you sit there over the "pond" contemplating your navel and sometimes looking out over your vast unoccupied vista and say "there,s room for everyone in Europe"  Get a grip man!

My vast unoccupied vista? You mean this?

Pat condell on the invasion of Europe!!!!!! - Page 3 5loaI.St.117

I've told you guys a million times, your country is more than 95 percent given over to nature. You have plenty of room too.

And have you perhaps heard anything about the illegal immigration situation in the U.S.? We're dealing with our own refugee crisis originating from Mexico, thanks to the brutality of the cartels.

perhaps you should take a leaf out of your own book then ben, and surrender to the cartels, let them take over ..

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:32 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
nicko wrote:Ben, you really don't have a clue do you? you sit there over the "pond" contemplating your navel and sometimes looking out over your vast unoccupied vista and say "there,s room for everyone in Europe"  Get a grip man!

My vast unoccupied vista? You mean this?

Pat condell on the invasion of Europe!!!!!! - Page 3 5loaI.St.117

I've told you guys a million times, your country is more than 95 percent given over to nature. You have plenty of room too.

And have you perhaps heard anything about the illegal immigration situation in the U.S.? We're dealing with our own refugee crisis originating from Mexico, thanks to the brutality of the cartels.

perhaps you should take a leaf out of your own book then ben, and surrender to the cartels, let them take over ..

The cartels are Mexico's problem; the refugees are ours. Nobody is suggesting that anybody (I guess in your case you mean ISIS) be allowed to "take over."
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:35 pm

95% GIVEN TO NATURE,   most of it is pasture for growing food so we can eat.   Then there are Parks and Nature reserves, Forests that give off much needed Oxygen, and wild places [not enough of them]. would you like us to build all over this?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:49 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

The cartels are Mexico's problem; the refugees are ours. Nobody is suggesting that anybody (I guess in your case you mean ISIS) be allowed to "take over."

of course not ben, you just suggest that we do nothing and let them run amok
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:51 pm

we are not even, according to the left, allowed to require them to accept a reasonable level of good manners and stop hiding behind their masks....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:53 pm

a garage will insist I remove my crash herlmet before going to the till (and in some cases before fueling)
but they wont insist on a Muslim removing her face covering

why not.....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:05 pm

Scum bags and Students using every chance to riot and smash things up.  It was Boris the Lord Mayor of London who purchased 3 Water cannon to give the scum a good wash and the government WOULD NOT let them be used.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:28 pm

It was at THAT point the little boy realised the guy behind him was a priest affraid
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:46 pm

Of course they won't be supporting THEIR money to go on such things!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:17 am

Pat Condell is a racist arsehole who should have been drowned at birth.   And thick as they come.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:34 am

He says what a lot of people think,

"drowned at birth" you are a nasty woman.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:36 am

Ahhh, I'm hurt lol.  He's a disgusting racist, unintelligent, revolting excuse for a man.  (and that is being extremely kind).

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:39 am

How would you like it if someone said your son[or daughter] should be drowned at birth?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:41 am

My son or daughter would not be a racist bigot who tries to stir up hatred.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:43 am

Answer the question, how would you feel?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:48 am

Rolling Eyes   Run along and tell his mum then, that she brought him up so badly there are many people who he disgusts, and it if you don't like that, tough.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:53 am

You are a disgusting hate full bitch.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:55 am

Oh dear, how sad lol   This coming from someone who loves the hate Pat Condell spews lol

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:03 am

Did I say I loved it? no, I said lots of people agreed with him. By the way, you never answered me. Would you like your son/Daughter to be drowned at birth?

YOU wont answer that will you? or you'll get round it somehow.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:07 am

You din't have to say you loved it, you praise him all the time, and he does more to promote hate in this country than the EDL.  Scum.

If one of my kids had turned out like that I would expect people to want them drowned.  I didn't bring up filth like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:11 am

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:20 am

"I praise him all the time" for fuck sake women i'v never mentioned him before. What a liar you are.

you'r on ignore, your a racist idiot!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:24 am

Hoorayyyyyyyy!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:32 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Is your child's faith so weak that he had to run out of class the moment he heard Islam?

My parents always encouraged me to learn about other faiths. That's because true faith does not fear the truth.

Not at all , firstly they didn't run out of class they got up and walked out . They are filled with the holy spirit and can sense evil .
How do you think you and other moslems are behaving then when they are offended by Christmas and Christian leaflets being handed them, how come they run to the police and file a complaint . That's lack of faith if they can't even bare to be handed a leaflet .

How do you know what I did?

I'm not offended by Xmas at all. My mother played Mary when she was young. I played one of the 3 kings.

None of that stopped me from being Muslim.

I even sang hymns in the morning assembly - but even as a 10 year old, I knew to keep silent when Jesus (pbuh) was mentioned as a Lord.

Can't remember what it was called by I loved the one with:

I was cold, I was naked
Were you there, were you there?
I was cold, I was naked
Were you there?

Hilarious to a 10 year old and I belted that one out every morning, 5 days a week, for a year.

I used to,love that one too!

the chorus went:

And the creed and the colour and the name don't matter
Were you there? Were you there?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:43 pm

Since when has speaking the truth been trying to stir up racial hatred...!?

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:15 pm

Oh give it a rest you nasty little bigot.  Standing up to bigots and racists is not standing against this country, it's stand FOR it and not making it look like a racist stinkhole to the rest of the world.  YOU are the one letting this country down, YOU are the one giving it a bad name, YOU are the one who should be utterly ashamed to be so backward and ignorant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:17 pm

If you listened to it, you might actually learn something, instead of clinging to your prejudice and fear, because you are too much of a coward to do anything else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next