NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

germany's seige deepens

+3
Ben Reilly
Raggamuffin
Tommy Monk
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

germany's seige deepens - Page 2 Empty germany's seige deepens

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

FROM http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/09/grade-school-girls-in-germany-ordered-to-cover-up-so-as-not-to-provoke-Muslim-refugees/

Parents of children at a Bavarian grade school were told to cover up their grade school girls so they won’t tempt the Muslim refugees in the gymnasium next door.
german school girls

Parents were warned — “Miniskirts could lead to misunderstandings.”

The grade school sent a letter home this week.
The Local reported:

A school in Bavaria has sent a letter home to parents warning them not to let their daughters wear revealing blouses or short skirts, because emergency accommodation for refugees has been set up next to the gym.

A week ago emergency accommodation for 200 Syrian refugees was erected right next to the gym of Wilhelm-Diess-Gymnasium in Pocking, Bavaria, Die Welt reports.

The gym has been closed as a result, and PE lessons have been relocated to a nearby primary school, but the school is still worried about the refugees interacting with students.

So worried in fact that the headteacher recently sent out a letter to parents to give reassurance about extra security measures.

“For the refugees, access to the school gardens and buildings is strictly forbidden. The same goes for the school grounds during the day. The number of teachers on duty during breaks has been increased,” read the letter from headteacher Martin Thalhammer.

The letter goes on to give students instructions on how to deal with the situation:

“The Syrian citizens are mainly Muslims and speak Arabic. The refugees are marked by their own culture. Because our school is directly next to where they are staying, modest clothing should be adhered to, in order to avoid discrepancies. Revealing tops or blouses, short shorts or miniskirts could lead to misunderstandings.”

The letter has not been met favourably by some parents, but a local politician, who did not want to be named, told Die Welt the move was “absolutely necessary”.

“When Muslim teenage boys go to open air swimming pools, they are overwhelmed when they see girls in bikinis,” he said.

“These boys, who come from a culture where for women it is frowned upon to show naked skin, follow girls and bother them without realizing. Obviously this is concerning for us,” he continued

Back to top Go down

germany's seige deepens - Page 2 Empty Re: germany's seige deepens

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:28 pm

victorismyhero wrote:why are the sources not credible...when they are reporting the demonstrable truth

ie the letter exists as I have proven to you....

Yes one letter from one school

S ources all rehash the same article from the German source

Again why only one school?

How many schools in Germany?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:30 pm

victorismyhero wrote:maybe...just maybe...the other schools havnt got a migrant center as a neighbour

and Die WELT is anti Muslim??????????????????? germany's seige deepens - Page 2 3489511464 germany's seige deepens - Page 2 3489511464 germany's seige deepens - Page 2 3489511464 germany's seige deepens - Page 2 3489511464 germany's seige deepens - Page 2 3489511464

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:30 pm

It's a problem, sure, but I bet they can work it out. What I know it's not is a siege, the hyperbole used describing what's going on is both hilarious and educational.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:32 pm

Great so you can laugh which still does not answer my points

How many schools in Germany?

Why do you only have a single school from one headmaster ask this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:35 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:It's a problem, sure, but I bet they can work it out. What I know it's not is a siege, the hyperbole used describing what's going on is both hilarious and educational.

Indeed the main purpose of the same shit their pants brigade is to instill fear.
They want to make all refugees culpable for  some who have committed some crimes.

By their daft view nobody should ever travel because we know some people commit crimes, which they may to know how many British criminals are hiding in Spain, but hey allow them their moment of having their chance to instill fear. Same babble from the 1920;s and 1930's all over again.

People never learn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:38 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:It's a problem, sure, but I bet they can work it out. What I know it's not is a siege, the hyperbole used describing what's going on is both hilarious and educational.

yeah its a problem...that is being "hidden and ignored...same as the "asian grooming gangs" over here were hidden and ignored ..out of political expediency.

what sort of "work around do you suggest?

the ONLY acceptable answer is that these people accept the german mores and ways....and learn to keep their uncultured dicks in their pants...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:42 pm

same as THIS idiocy (borrowed from smelly's post )

Don't microwave sausage rolls - it'll upset other faiths! New guidelines on communal kitchen etiquette for the workplace are suggested

It may seem an innocent enough act to warm up your sausage roll in the microwave during lunch hour.

But think again, because doing so could seriously upset colleagues of certain faiths, new guidelines on the etiquette of using communal kitchens at work suggest.

Similarly, it would also be advisable to avoid keeping bacon rolls in a fridge shared with people whose religious beliefs prohibit them from eating pork.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3259638/Now-heating-sausage-roll-office-microwave-cause-offense-New-guidelines-communal-kitchen-etiquette-workplace-suggested.html

I mean.....WTF?

thats taking "adapting" into the realms of "capitulating"

if "they" want a seperate microwave and fridge then let "them" get the management to buy them one...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:26 pm

victorismyhero wrote:same as THIS idiocy (borrowed from smelly's post )

Don't microwave sausage rolls - it'll upset other faiths! New guidelines on communal kitchen etiquette for the workplace are suggested

It may seem an innocent enough act to warm up your sausage roll in the microwave during lunch hour.

But think again, because doing so could seriously upset colleagues of certain faiths, new guidelines on the etiquette of using communal kitchens at work suggest.

Similarly, it would also be advisable to avoid keeping bacon rolls in a fridge shared with people whose religious beliefs prohibit them from eating pork.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3259638/Now-heating-sausage-roll-office-microwave-cause-offense-New-guidelines-communal-kitchen-etiquette-workplace-suggested.html

I mean.....WTF?

thats taking "adapting" into the realms of "capitulating"

if "they" want a seperate microwave and fridge then let "them" get the management to buy them one...

this is a trigger mechanism and is political correct indoctrination and brainwashing

society has been so brutalised by PC for so long that simply suggesting a course of action is now enough to enforce it. the entire thing is purely illegal, it is not possible to descriminate against people on the basis of diet

i can see a big £££ pay out in this, either that or companies will be forced to furnish staff with a halaal/kosher and non halaal/kosher fridges and micros

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:32 pm

Oh now then smelly, you know as well as I do that its PERFECTLY alright to so discriminate...as long as its US that is being discriminated against....

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:41 pm

Er, 'scuse me for butting in but face the reality of this migrant problem. So often there are reports in the papers and tv news that a girl has been raped, in many cases the culprit is of foreign origin.

What on earth is it going to be like in the UK when we get 20,000 more of them? Thank you Cameron, what the hell is he playing at? I thought he was English, or at least British.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:48 pm

I have a new game for the forum, its called Snap

See how many of the below statements you have heard expresed in regards to Muslims.

—all Jews were responsible for the act of any Jew, e.g. “The murder of Ernst vom Rath did not slow legal measures aimed at solving the Jewish Problem, but rather sped them up. The Jews living in Germany had to pay a fine of a billion marks to discourage them from repeating the cowardly murder.” **

— Judaism was not a religion. “Argument 1: “You say that religion is a private matter. But you fight against the Jewish religion!” Counterargument: “Actually, the Jewish religion is nothing other than a doctrine to preserve the Jewish race.” (Adolf Hitler). “In resisting all government attempts to nationalize them, the Jews build a state within the state (Count Helmuth von Moltke). “To call this state a ‘religion’ was one of the cleverest tricks ever invented.” (Adolf Hitler). “From this first lie that Jewry is a religion, not a race, further lies inevitably follow.” (Adolf Hitler).”  **

— there was an International Jewish conspiracy to influence and then control governments, media,  the economy, etc.  **

— the Jews hated all non-Jews and they wanted to destroy the Gentiles and dominate the world ** 

Further “Whether or not there is an organized Jewish government recognized by all the Jews is less important that the fact that there is a unified and conscious Jewish desire for world power. This is proved by a variety of political events that are taking place in plain sight today.”  **

— due to inbreeding, Jews had more negative characteristics and passed on these negative characteristics to the next generation.  **

— a war against Judaism was a war against the devil **

— by distortions of the Torah and Talmud they claimed that Judaism teaches hatred **

— “The goal of the Jew is to make himself the ruler of humanity. Wherever he comes, he destroys works of culture. He is not a creative spirit, rather a destructive spirit.”  **

— “Nearly all major inventions were made by Aryans.”  The Jews had no real creativity ** 

Further “Wherever Jewry has appeared, it has never built anything. It has always and everywhere destroyed or torn down, sucking others dry to fill itself. From the days of the Romans to our day, Jewry in every century, in every people, was and remained a foreign body, a destroyer of real and ideal values, a denier of any upward progress, a plague for body and soul. It sneaks in through deceit and treachery, trickery and slyness, murder and assault, understanding how to establish itself.”  **

— a good Jew could not be a good German, that it was impossible for a Jew to honestly say “I am a “good German” and a “decent Jew”! Only a Jew has the insolence to make such a claim. I answer it only to reach the public and finally dispatch the absurd notion of the “decent Jew.” The fable of the “decent Jew” is not a German fable that has been handed down by our people and therefore something with educational value, but rather it is a shameless lie designed to lull the host people to sleep and appeal to hysterical weaklings.”  **

And further “And you think you can be a “good German”! True, you do speak German, just as your racial comrades in other countries speak English, French, Spanish, and Polish, but you are no more a German than they are Englishmen, Frenchmen, Spaniards, or Poles, since Jews are a foreign body in every people.” **

— “Each Jew individually, and Jewry as a whole, is without a home. Jewry undermines every people and every state that it infiltrates. It feeds as a parasite and a culture-killing worm in the host people. It grows and grows like weeds in the state, the community, and the family and infests the blood of humanity everywhere.  In brief, that is the pestilential nature of Jewry, against which every people, every state, every nation must, should, and wants to defend itself if it does not want to be the victim of this bloody plague.”  **

—  “Jewish law enjoins or permits Jews to murder non-Jews whenever feasible” **

—  “Jews are permitted to lie without moral or religious compunction” **

—  “Judaism condones the sexual molestation of young girls” **

—  there was no way to tell the true nature of Jews as they presented a false face. **

—  Jews were uniquely violent and untrustworthy compared to all the other peoples of the world. **

— anti-Semitism was a reasonable response to a clear and present danger.  **

— there was a “Jewish problem” and that measures against the Jews were reasonable and defensive.  **

— Jews could not serve loyally in the military of Germany, and they were removed. **

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:48 pm

yes well unless you eat like em, dress like em behave like em and stick your arse in the air 5 times a day like em, anything that happens to you will be YOUR fault ....for not "adapting"....ask didge...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:51 pm

I see victor flunked out without playing the game of Snap

Calm down you plonker, you seem all worked up tonight because I do not buy your prejudice.

I dont

Like I say its the same bullshit rehashed today what I hear from the past.

When you idiots ever learn?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:57 pm

Cuchulain wrote:I have a new game for the forum, its called Snap

See how many of the below statements you have heard expresed in regards to Muslims.

—all Jews were responsible for the act of any Jew, e.g. “The murder of Ernst vom Rath did not slow legal measures aimed at solving the Jewish Problem, but rather sped them up. The Jews living in Germany had to pay a fine of a billion marks to discourage them from repeating the cowardly murder.” **

— Judaism was not a religion. “Argument 1: “You say that religion is a private matter. But you fight against the Jewish religion!” Counterargument: “Actually, the Jewish religion is nothing other than a doctrine to preserve the Jewish race.” (Adolf Hitler). “In resisting all government attempts to nationalize them, the Jews build a state within the state (Count Helmuth von Moltke). “To call this state a ‘religion’ was one of the cleverest tricks ever invented.” (Adolf Hitler). “From this first lie that Jewry is a religion, not a race, further lies inevitably follow.” (Adolf Hitler).”  **

— there was an International Jewish conspiracy to influence and then control governments, media,  the economy, etc.  **

— the Jews hated all non-Jews and they wanted to destroy the Gentiles and dominate the world ** 

Further “Whether or not there is an organized Jewish government recognized by all the Jews is less important that the fact that there is a unified and conscious Jewish desire for world power. This is proved by a variety of political events that are taking place in plain sight today.”  **

— due to inbreeding, Jews had more negative characteristics and passed on these negative characteristics to the next generation.  **

— by distortions of the Torah and Talmud they claimed that Judaism teaches hatred **

— “The goal of the Jew is to make himself the ruler of humanity. Wherever he comes, he destroys works of culture. He is not a creative spirit, rather a destructive spirit.”  **

— “Nearly all major inventions were made by Aryans.”  The Jews had no real creativity ** 

Further “Wherever Jewry has appeared, it has never built anything. It has always and everywhere destroyed or torn down, sucking others dry to fill itself. From the days of the Romans to our day, Jewry in every century, in every people, was and remained a foreign body, a destroyer of real and ideal values, a denier of any upward progress, a plague for body and soul. It sneaks in through deceit and treachery, trickery and slyness, murder and assault, understanding how to establish itself.”  **

— a good Jew could not be a good German, that it was impossible for a Jew to honestly say “I am a “good German” and a “decent Jew”! Only a Jew has the insolence to make such a claim. I answer it only to reach the public and finally dispatch the absurd notion of the “decent Jew.” The fable of the “decent Jew” is not a German fable that has been handed down by our people and therefore something with educational value, but rather it is a shameless lie designed to lull the host people to sleep and appeal to hysterical weaklings.”  **

And further “And you think you can be a “good German”! True, you do speak German, just as your racial comrades in other countries speak English, French, Spanish, and Polish, but you are no more a German than they are Englishmen, Frenchmen, Spaniards, or Poles, since Jews are a foreign body in every people.” **

— “Each Jew individually, and Jewry as a whole, is without a home. Jewry undermines every people and every state that it infiltrates. It feeds as a parasite and a culture-killing worm in the host people. It grows and grows like weeds in the state, the community, and the family and infests the blood of humanity everywhere.  In brief, that is the pestilential nature of Jewry, against which every people, every state, every nation must, should, and wants to defend itself if it does not want to be the victim of this bloody plague.”  **

—  there was no way to tell the true nature of Jews as they presented a false face. **

—  Jews were uniquely violent and untrustworthy compared to all the other peoples of the world. **

— there was a “Jewish problem” and that measures against the Jews were reasonable and defensive.  **

— Jews could not serve loyally in the military of Germany, and they were removed. **

angst...pure ans unadulterated angst.....

there is a difference

1 million of em didnt try invading at once

they didnt throw well meant food aid on the floor and DEMAND different

they didnt have a problem with "misunderstandings", vis young girls

they didnt form "jewish grooming gangs"

they didnt come DEMANDING this and that and the other

they didnt come shouting and moaning about how our culture "offended them"

the jews were a convenient target for a monster

the Muslims make themselves target.....by their behaviour.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:59 pm

Sorry you are spinning the same hate bullshit and its evident

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:59 pm

Cuchulain wrote:I see victor flunked out without playing the game of Snap

Calm down you plonker, you seem all worked up tonight because I do not buy your prejudice.

I dont

nope didge...I was replying to star...your reply is posted above

you say you dont buy my predjudice....well I dont buy your bend over and be shafted appologist nonsense either.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:02 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:I see victor flunked out without playing the game of Snap

I dont

nope didge...I was replying to star...your reply is posted above

you say you dont buy my predjudice....well I dont buy your bend over and be shafted appologist nonsense either.....

“The communists pave the way for him (the Jew).”

Julius Streicher.

We have another snap ladies and gentlmen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:04 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:I have a new game for the forum, its called Snap

angst...pure ans unadulterated angst.....

there is a difference

1 million of em didnt try invading at once

they didnt throw well meant food aid on the floor and DEMAND different

they didnt have a problem with "misunderstandings", vis young girls

they didnt form "jewish grooming gangs"

they didnt come DEMANDING this and that and the other

they didnt come shouting and moaning about how our culture "offended them"

the jews were a convenient target for a monster

the Muslims make themselves target.....by their behaviour.....

this is the one point that walter always falls down on

he tries to portray Muslims as victims and compare the anger directed at them with the hatred against the jews

what walter never talks about is cause and effect, and refuses to accept that the Muslims behacing in the way they do is what causes the anger

jews were innocent

Muslims are not

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:06 pm

“No other people in the world has such prophecies. No other people would dare to say that it was chosen to murder and destroy the other peoples and steal their possessions.”

Julius Streicher.

We have another snap ladies and gentlmen

And the dalek knows nothing of history or of the refugee Jews that fled Russia into Europe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:09 pm

so tell us walter

tell us all about how jews were beheading russian soldiers or blowing up german public transport

or about how the jews were raping russian women and children??

oh yeah thats right, you cant becasue it wasnt happening

is it happening in europe??

yes

who is responisble??

Muslims

hence Muslims are the authors of their own misfortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:10 pm

Cuchulain wrote:Sorry you are spinning the same hate bullshit and its evident

only in your warped world.....i niotice you have hidden behind the flimsy cover of "well its only the headmasters view...when I also posted the huge number of rapes and assaults SUDDENLY occuring in "certain" areas of germany, Done by "certain" groups"

doubless they are all the girls fault for not dressing in a sack and "adapting" in your view

NOW...this may well be a "culture" problem as distinct from a religious problem BUT... that makes little difference in this context.....in fact its probably worse, since the religion (Islam) doenst condone such behaviour however when the culure is such that anything not wrapped in layers of denso tape is fair game then there is going to be a problem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:14 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:Sorry you are spinning the same hate bullshit and its evident

only in your warped world.....i niotice you have hidden behind the flimsy cover of "well its only the headmasters view...when I also posted the huge number of rapes and assaults SUDDENLY occuring in "certain" areas of germany, Done by "certain" groups"

doubless they are all the girls fault for not dressing in a sack and "adapting" in your view

NOW...this may well be a "culture" problem as distinct from a religious problem BUT... that makes little difference in this context.....in fact its probably worse, since the religion (Islam) doenst condone such behaviour however when the culure is such that anything not wrapped in layers of denso tape is fair game then there is going to be a problem

actually islam does condone the rape of women "whom the right hand posseses"

essentilaly slaves taken as booty by a conquering Muslim force

I would say that parts of germany have been conquered, and the Muslim force is acting like an occupying army, wouldnt you??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:20 pm

hmmm...that may be a bit hyperbolic smelly....but also consider this....

the countries where the burkah (and other associated dehumanising body tents) wee adopted are ALSO the same ones where the men are such animals they cant keep their dicks under control when they see a bit of skin..I mean I know we have a very few of the same ilk in our society but they are few and far between.. Now..why do you think these walking chaging rooms were adopted.....

I'll tell you...it has nothing to do with islamic requirements of "modesty" and everything to do with the fact that "Fisal" cant trust "Abdul" up the road not to shag the arse of his wife and daughter unless the wraps em up so effectively that rape is such a prolonged affair its nigh on impossible....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:21 pm

The CULTURE...has NO concept of personal privity where women are concerned...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:21 pm

So Victor now turns to abuse when his prejudices are shown in their full glory.

The funniest thing about the bigot brigade is how they are so hypocritical. They claim to champion free speech and ideals yet at every turn wish to deny freedom of beliefs.
They more than anyone actually want to censur.
Now I truly think all religions are a crock of shit, including Islam, but I certainly do not deny or would wish to deny people a freedom of thought and yet at every turn its the prejudice brigade that wishes to do so. They forget the Jews were displaced and persecuted throughout history. The moment they had a chance for a home, they then had their own extremists and resorted to terrorism. So to claim there is no comparrison fails to understand any history which most of the imbicillies on here are unable to understand.

Now the west for years was also once ruled by religious bullshit where in the main now the west has thrown off religious control as it will happen one day within Muslim majority countries. It is only a matter of time. The fact is this is half the problem with the violence today is because of a fear of this religious control losing its power. Though in time this will fade as it did in the west when you have more and more people stand up for the human rights of others

So now with have the cultural problem
Snap again which was argued throughout the centuries against the Jews and yet today many Jews now Israelis live in very much a secular society. Things change but at one time many thought Jews  were imcompatiable with western society, but would you hear any claim this today? Only the BDS maybe, but the point is these prejudice wallies here are no better than Muslim extremists themselves. As they wish to impose their will onto others. They are thus no better at all, because they do not allow freedom of choice. Hence why religion will in the main fade as a power as it has been doing for decades, but the prejudice brigade wish to assert control over all of us and why? Because they want to have their way and have no concern or due care what others want. So like I say they are most certainly no better. None of us want to live in either type of society, one that imposes harash measure as a Theocracy would and also a dictatorship of which the prejudice brigade would glady welcome.

So what has this all stemmed from?
One headmaster who through nothing the refugees did, but this headmaster himself creating even more fear and panic by an absurd view to issue a letter. This is what the prejudice brigade champion, its not only sad but utterly pathetic.

Hey ho, I have said my peace and will just now sit back and chuckle at their angry ways, of which they have created all by themselves.

Night all

Last edited by Cuchulain on Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:25 pm

germany's seige deepens - Page 2 Ostric10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:25 pm

That is a very good self portrait of you Victor I have to say

Night mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:26 pm

and what about the increae in rape and other assaults reported (some of which were attempted coverups)

hmmmmm?????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:26 pm

no mate ...my eyes are wide open....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:08 pm

victorismyhero wrote:hmmm...that may be a bit hyperbolic smelly....but also consider this....

the countries where the burkah (and other associated dehumanising body tents) wee adopted are ALSO the same ones where the men are such animals they cant keep their dicks under control when they see a bit of skin..I mean I know we have a very few of the same ilk in our society but they are few and far between.. Now..why do you think these walking chaging rooms were adopted.....

I'll tell you...it has nothing to do with islamic requirements of "modesty" and everything to do with the fact that "Fisal" cant trust "Abdul" up the road not to shag the arse of his wife and daughter unless the wraps em up so effectively that rape is such a prolonged affair its nigh on impossible....

Mmm you beat me to it. That was going to be my question. If the women and girls near the migrants being housed in the gym or whatever have to cover up so they won't be raped, does that mean burkas have nothing to do with modesty or religious observance but a form of protection against a bunch of animals who will rape them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:38 pm

victorismyhero wrote:hmmm...that may be a bit hyperbolic smelly....but also consider this....

True

There is not a single mention of the hijab/bhurka in the quran in the context we see it in

It's wasn't adopted to protect woman, quite the opposite in fact

It was adopted to dominate and humiliate women by relegating them to something less than human and therefore worthless.

Sex slaves in essence

Men who see women like that have no issues with raping them - bhurka or no bhurka

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:51 pm

victorismyhero wrote:

yeah its a problem...that is being "hidden and ignored...same as the "asian grooming gangs" over here were hidden and ignored ..out of political expediency.

the ONLY acceptable answer is that these people accept the german mores and ways....and learn to keep their uncultured dicks in their pants...

I wouldn't propose any work around, since I don't live there. But I don't imagine that Germany will freak out like you are doing.

Crime happens. You get a large enough population of people together and some of them will commit crimes against others, and it has nothing to do with anything more than that's human nature. Societies work out for themselves how to react to crime, but most of the time they're smart enough to realize you don't upend everything when one bad thing happens. You do that and you end up with things like witch trials and the PATRIOT Act.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:06 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

I wouldn't propose any work around, since I don't live there. But I don't imagine that Germany will freak out like you are doing.

Crime happens. You get a large enough population of people together and some of them will commit crimes against others, and it has nothing to do with anything more than that's human nature. Societies work out for themselves how to react to crime, but most of the time they're smart enough to realize you don't upend everything when one bad thing happens. You do that and you end up with things like witch trials and the PATRIOT Act.

you sound like a mad man ben

you sound as crazy as i would if i denied the blood and the crips or the KKK existed as organized institutions and labeled them "individuals carrying out random and sporadic" crimes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:07 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

you sound as crazy as i would if i denied the blood and the crips or the KKK existed as organized institutions and labeled them "individuals carrying out random and sporadic" crimes

What evidence do you have that what's going on with these refugee crimes in Germany is organized in any way? Fraidy cat Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:56 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

What evidence do you have that what's going on with these refugee crimes in Germany is organized in any way? Fraidy cat Smile

the evidence is in the article

it clearly pointed out the systamatic targeting of religious miniorities by Muslim gangs, the enforcing of sharia law and the multiple police reports about how the perpetrators are Muslims

obviously i understand you have issues with accepting evidence that paints Muslims in a negative light so lets skip the song and dance and jump strigaht to the part where you deny any and all wrong doing by Muslims and blame the victims instead shall we??

whats the excuses going to be??

you going for the classic pologists favourite - "its only a few"

or the new age "they are simply misunderstood"

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:09 pm

You can't expect Ben to condemn anything that is done by people who aren't white Christians. Let's keep it real.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:11 pm

Is Ben a Muslim?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:17 pm

Christ on a fucking bike!   How long has that been going on, oh dear, you won't condemn Muslims, you must be a mussy bastard.  FGS get a grip.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:32 pm

So if the headmaster of our children's schools warns us of something are we to just say "Oh it's just his view!" and dismiss him?
Or is it because he has the children's best interests at heart and is obviously acting from a place of respect?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:09 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

nah well im sure you are QUITE happy with the idea of little underage girls being raped by these types.......

as lontg as it aint YOUR little ....etc....

perhaps you thing we should just "adapt" (al la Dige) and take our young daughters down to the mosque for weekly "fun and games" perhaps....

or perhaps YOU as well as didge think we should enforce the burkah upon our kids.....just as an adaption of course....

perhaps we should just "live with it".....

on the other hand ....perhaps we should take some of these guys "round back" and explain to them in the distinct style of "explanations "round back" that they should not be doing this....but then of course we would be guilty of "raicial motivated hate actions ...wouldnt we......BEN....

so perhaps My assumption IS right...the LLA ARE "surrender monkeys"....faced with a problem they hide under the "racist" comfort blanket, rather than confronting the problem

It IS true perhaps that they are happy to see european girls labeled "useable sluts" by these savages and then treated as such...

CERTAINLY the British experience of this proves me right on this.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:13 pm

See this is what happens when "human rights" fails....

when the "human rights of ONE section of society are "played off" against another

and the lefties judge one sections rights as "superior" to those of their own...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:14 pm

nicko wrote:Is Ben a Muslim?

Muslim arse licker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:15 pm

let me tell you something...every one of those young girls here and everywhere in europe that are victims of these alien cultures IS another "Aylan"

but you dont weep and wail for them...NO you do everything "just short" of blaming them outright

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:06 pm

Here we go again only a concern of victims to refugees but no concern over victims to the national population.
Is this really the prejudice brigade is going to hinge their arguments on? I mean do they have any stats for Germany? or is it again they are just going off some media stories, which its intent is to soke up a fear which we have seen time and time again history where others look to steritype and demonize a group of people based off ignorance and hate.
Is anyone seriously telling me that they think its not mainly a male issue problem when it comes to rape?
Does any prejudice idiot here actually look and even understand the different types of racists, their motivations, behaviour etc?
Are they even daft enough to claim this is a Muslim thing?
Seriously, because that would really show up some of the ignorance being portrayed on this forum, showing they have not got a clue in regards to the criminology of this crime.
Seriously anyone who even dares to argue this please do, because all you would do again is fail to recognise the same issue and problems within any society.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:27 pm

again hiding behind supposed statistics (which can show anything)

one thing I will say is I dont think its a "Muslim" thing...simply becasue I dont think the south east asian Muslims dont seem to have the same predilliction for this sort of thing.....however there is a distinct cultural "lack of propriety" at work  here

Last edited by victorismyhero on Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to make sense????????? doh...what price grammar???????)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:33 pm

Cuchulain wrote:Here we go again only a concern of victims to refugees but no concern over victims to the national population.

only because the ratio of victims vis refugees is disproportionate to the national levels.....
so you are in effect letting mice loose in the corn bin

Is this really the prejudice brigade is going to hinge their arguments on? I mean do they have any stats for Germany? or is it again they are just going off some media stories, which its intent is to soke up a fear which we have seen time and time again history where others look to steritype and demonize a group of people based off ignorance and hate.
Is anyone seriously telling me that they think its not mainly a male issue problem when it comes to rape?

that is a different matter altogether and YOU know it...you have used this idiotic claim before, and in similar circumstances....
it is easily dismissed

yes rape is a mainly male engendered problem
NO it is NOT germaine to the argument becasue it can be shown that one particular group of males is more likely than another to be involved in this under these circumstances....

THAT argument of yours is pure disingenuity

Does any prejudice idiot here actually look and even understand the different types of racists, their motivations, behaviour etc?
Are they even daft enough to claim this is a Muslim thing?
Seriously, because that would really show up some of the ignorance being portrayed on this forum, showing they have not got a clue in regards to the criminology of this crime.

oh an "expert" in criminolgy as well are we...?
Seriously anyone who even dares to argue this please do, because all you would do again is fail to recognise the same issue and problems within any society.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:12 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

nah well im sure you are QUITE happy with the idea of little underage girls being raped by these types.......

as lontg as it aint YOUR little ....etc....

perhaps you thing we should just "adapt" (al la Dige) and take our young daughters down to the mosque for weekly "fun and games" perhaps....

or perhaps YOU as well as didge think we should enforce the burkah upon our kids.....just as an adaption of course....

perhaps we should just "live with it".....

on the other hand ....perhaps we should take some of these guys "round back" and explain to them in the distinct style of "explanations "round back" that they should not be doing this....but then of course we would be guilty of "raicial motivated hate actions ...wouldnt we......BEN....

so perhaps My assumption IS right...the LLA ARE "surrender monkeys"....faced with a problem they hide under the "racist" comfort blanket, rather than confronting the problem

It IS true perhaps that they are happy to see european girls labeled "useable sluts" by these savages and then treated as such...

CERTAINLY the British experience of this proves me right on this.....

I have not seen anyone say to not strongly punish any perpetrators
People are saying don't tar an entire group with the same brush because of the actions of individuals.

you don't even need to take them out back, it is illegal they can be dealt with like anyone else.
Are European Women so useless they cant go to the police?

The issue is you seeing some little girls as YOURS while seeing Muslims all as RAPISTS COMING TO TAKE WHAT IS YOURS
Europe needs to grow up, it is not 1800's... people are people, women are not property.
AND the refugees include little girls too..
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:49 am

There are no refugees in Europe

They stopped being refugees when they left the poorer EU countries for the richer ones

Savages scum and terrorists is what they are

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:59 am

Seriously can anyone imagine if the dalek was ever in charge of a nation?

Anyway this is the danger of hate. Many European people never dreamt to exterminate the Jews, but antisemitism was widespread in Europe which allowed for the rise of Nazism. Hence why to allow such a extremist party to gain control.. It was also the Wall street Clash which helped them make the Jews an easy target to lay blame to this crisis. As many Germans were destitute nobody questioned the hate and it was allowed to spread and Jews were made the scapegoats of this crisis. This is why we see this same hate rearing its ugly head again.  This time more and more young people are not buying this bullshit and I am happy to think that my generation will be the last that has a split of those liberl against those prejudice. By the time I am retired more and more in this country will have grown up with moral and ethical values that make and put the views of the prejudice brigade into shame

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:05 pm

by the time YOU retire...if you live long enough...you will have your arse in the air 5 times a day.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next