NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Israeli men killed in stabbing attack in Jerusalem's old city

3 posters

Go down

Two Israeli men killed in stabbing attack in Jerusalem's old city  Empty Two Israeli men killed in stabbing attack in Jerusalem's old city

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:33 am

Woman and child in serious condition after attack by 19-year-old Palestinian, who was shot dead by police officer. A Palestinian fatally stabbed two Israelis as they walked in Jerusalem’s old city and seriously injured a toddler and a woman, before he was shot and killed by an officer on duty, in the latest in a series of Palestinian attacks. Moshe Edri, the Jerusalem police chief, said the Palestinian “stabbed an Israeli man, his wife and the toddler” multiple times in an alleyway before stabbing another man. Both Israeli men died, he said, adding that the mother and the toddler remain in serious condition. Police spokeswoman Luba Samri said the Palestinian attacker took a gun from one of the wounded men and opened fire at police and tourists.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/03/two-israeli-men-killed-in-stabbing-attack-in-jerusalems-old-city

Got to hand it to the Israeli Police. What is the point in taking scum like that alive, when the terrorist is irrefutably guilty of murder. Shoot the scum dead. It saves on a trial and wasting money whilst he is then kept in prison.

Back to top Go down

Two Israeli men killed in stabbing attack in Jerusalem's old city  Empty Re: Two Israeli men killed in stabbing attack in Jerusalem's old city

Post by nicko Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:12 am

Got to agree with that Didge.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Two Israeli men killed in stabbing attack in Jerusalem's old city  Empty Re: Two Israeli men killed in stabbing attack in Jerusalem's old city

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:23 am

Indeed Nicko.
I just hope that mother and child pull through.
What kind of sick fuck, stabs a toddler multiple times?

Not only that, clearly this is off the back of that dickhead Abbas and his speech to the UN. You then have Hamas, of which two left  wing scum back, praise this attack. How can anyone back scum like Hamas? Yet sadly two idiots do, neither of which is Palestinian or Muslim. Sadly this is the reality where at least we condemn any wrongs by the IDF, Israeli Police etc. Tet when I post threads on Israelis being murdered, you hardly hear a wimper from the two left wing extremists.

Hamas, the Islamic militant group that rules Gaza, issued a statement praising the attack.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/03/two-israeli-men-killed-in-stabbing-attack-in-jerusalems-old-city

That speaks volumes about them. As one of them has already justified this kind of murder based on her view, this is armed ressistance under occupation. Basically legitimizing civillians being murdered. Yet when asked if they both support Hamas, they said yes, but not the military wing. Well they now must look idiots for backing the non-military political Hamas who just praised these murdereous attacks. All I can say is I hope they are disgusted with themselves. As how can any sane rational person back a group that glorifies murder?

Now lets wait and see what pathetic excuses they come up with.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:12 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:Lol! At least you admit why you really post these threads.

You feel nothing for the poor toddler or the death of innocents - and rather than talk against the IDF, I've seen you give them support based on nothing but for your love of Zionism. So spare me the bullshit.

Ahhh and in comes Mowgli not to condemn this attack but to invent lies.

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t10212-operation-hannibal?highlight=hannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:46 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:Lol! At least you admit why you really post these threads.

You feel nothing for the poor toddler or the death of innocents - and rather than talk against the IDF, I've seen you give them support based on nothing but for your love of Zionism. So spare me the bullshit.

This is the same man who, when the Israeli Minister for Defence said  “We know who burned the Dawabsheh family, but we cannot prosecute them because of the sensitivity of the sources.” said of of course that was the right thing to do.  And he tries to pretend he is not a racist.  Has he said anything about the young girl shot 10 time by the IDF at a checkpoint on her way to school (once again they tried to pretended she had tried to stab someone, until the video of the incident showed there was a 5ft metal barrier between her and the IDF soldier.  They then left her bleeding on the ground for half an hour and would not let the ambulance through.  Finally they dragged her by her feet over the concrete to the ambulance.  She died in the ambulance.  One of the IDF got in the ambulance.  Later, on Facebook, it seems the IDF man took a photo of her naked, shot body in the ambulance and uploaded for the Israelis to laugh about and, would you believe, make disgusting reamarks about the fact she had not shaved her legs.   Or the 11 yr old handcuffed to a hospital bed, having to have his leg amputated after being shot there by a dumb dumb bullet, or the five year old girl, shot in the face by a rubber coated bullet by the IDF.   Or the fact that settlers have been invading Palestinian homes and setting fire to them and their crops, standing on the roofs on their houses stoning them if they tried to go out.  And so much, so much, more.

He's a racist and a bigot and a supporter of people whose one aim is to kill all the Palestinians and take the West Bank and are making no bones about it now.  Last night they shot another young man.  He was running from settlers who were attacking him, ran towards the IDF hoping for help, and they shot him.  It's all on video, but why bother, leave him to his bigotry and spend your time supporting the people who need support. 

As you say, he doesn't give a fuck about the toddler, who is a victim of the pressure that is deliberately being stoked up in Jerusalem and the West Bank by the Government and the supporters of the settlers, until over the last couple of week the pot has boiled over, and it's not going to stop.

Jews Against Genocide shared a link.
3 hrs ·

Two Israeli men killed in stabbing attack in Jerusalem's old city  Safe_image.php?d=AQDjDtjWdjRY61IX&w=470&h=246&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook

Video: Death-chanting Israeli mob rejoices as Palestinian teen is executed
Fadi Alloun was shot dead in cold blood as he tried to escape an Israeli mob in Jerusalem.
electronicintifada.net

Terrorist Zionist occupation herds of colonists blocking the road leading to Jabal Elmokabber neighborhood in occupied Jerusalem and stoning Palestinian cars, 4 October 2015.

Two Israeli men killed in stabbing attack in Jerusalem's old city  12140657_10154282357345760_7185018955652823587_n

About 250 Palestinian citizens were shot by Zionist occupation forces and herds of terrorist colonists during the past 24 hours using live ammunition, 4 October 2015.

Two Israeli men killed in stabbing attack in Jerusalem's old city  12108857_10154282308950760_9203430029427382396_n

Two Israeli men killed in stabbing attack in Jerusalem's old city  12088359_10154282308935760_5458746848712185171_n

Herds of terrorist Zionist occupation colonists and army torching Palestinian land and attacking farmers today in south Nablus, 4 October 2015.

Two Israeli men killed in stabbing attack in Jerusalem's old city  12096014_10154282444450760_5062233390259996556_n

Two Israeli men killed in stabbing attack in Jerusalem's old city  12112125_10154282444370760_3304270882007871984_n

Of the ongoing protest in Al Birah City, near Ramallah, one live ammunition injury so far by Zionist occupation forces, 4 October 2015.
Pics: Samer Nazzal

Two Israeli men killed in stabbing attack in Jerusalem's old city  12112497_10154282363090760_3143745492521475747_n

Two Israeli men killed in stabbing attack in Jerusalem's old city  12141616_10154282363085760_857288267851182503_n

Two Israeli men killed in stabbing attack in Jerusalem's old city  12115892_10154282363060760_958357121374347309_n

Jews Against Genocide shared Mohammed Matter's photo.
1 hr ·

Two Israeli men killed in stabbing attack in Jerusalem's old city  12143087_10206751396094748_809292909490538827_n

3 hrs ·

A Palestinian journalist got hit directly in the face with a stun grenade and an hour later she was back to work with half burnt face. That's what we call Palestinianism 

Just a very, very, tiny portion.

Last edited by sassy on Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:34 am

So now still Zack still cannot condemn these attacks and neither does Stassi. She deflects back to the horrific extremist attack on that poor Palestinian family, of which many condemned, myself included.

Quell surprise just more immature replies poorly tryling to deflect. Then we have the Palestinian girl shot which I think was murder and completely condemn, but not a single word in regards to these horrific attacks, not a single word with Stassi doing her shout racism card as per usual. I mean she also lies about how this violence has been created, which is ever since Abbas made his speech to the Un and neglects to say to the forum they have been inciting violence around the tension that has been going on around the Mosque in Jeruslame. Again of which is a farce as this is over access for all people, which some Muslims have taken issue with. They are not even going to lose this site which is holy to them but use it as an excuse to incite the violence we have been seeing. All over a builing the extremists palestinian youths end up smashing up themselves, showing little regard for it being a religious building. Of which they seem to not understand it is many Palestinian groups that destroy Antiquities.  So lets see who really has been inciting the violence shall we?

"Those carrying out Ribat at the Al-Aqsa Mosque are heroes, and a source of pride for all Palestinians... they protect the honor of the Arab and Islamic nations with their bare chests and with the words 'Allah is great,' ... the Palestinian people will not relinquish its land and holy sites, no matter what price it will have to pay."
[WAFA (the official Palestinian news agency), Sept. 20, 2015]

Fatah Central Committee member Mahmoud Al-Aloul posted:
“The Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades, the military wing of the Palestinian National Liberation Movement Fatah, accepted responsibility for the Itamar operation (i.e., murder of Eitam and Naama Henkin), carried out against settlers, leading to their deaths.”
[Official Facebook page of Fatah Central Committee member
Mahmoud Al-Aloul, Oct. 1, 2015]

"According to what I see, the third Intifada has begun.
What is happening to the Al-Aqsa Mosque is what is happening to our holy places and the way of our Prophet [Muhammad] and what is happening to the women of Al-Aqsa and our mothers and sisters. I do not believe that the people will succumb to humiliation.
The people will rise up (literally "make intifada"), it will indeed make intifada."
[Facebook page of Muhannad Halabi, Oct. 2, 2015]

"We bless you, we bless the Murabitin (i.e., those carrying out Ribat, religious conflict/war to protect land claimed to be Islamic), we bless every drop of blood that has been spilled for Jerusalem, which is clean and pure blood, blood spilled for Allah, Allah willing. Every Martyr (Shahid) will reach Paradise, and everyone wounded will be rewarded by Allah. The Al-Aqsa Mosque is ours, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre is ours, and they have no right to defile them with their filthy feet. We will not allow them to, and we will do everything in our power to protect Jerusalem."
[Official PA TV Sept. 16, 2015]

These are just some of the numereous calls for violence from Palestinian groups  and this is all over access around a building, which it seems there is only one group creating the violence, which stems from the authorities in Fatah and Hamas. Look also at the source for Stassi's claims, none from any refutable media sources and when they refer to people as Zionist terrorists, colonizer herds, you can be fairly sure to say this is hateful propaganda bullshit. I mean a source that refers to people like that is nothing short of a hate site. Some of us have seen the Pallywood all to often.  I mean the video she posts is of Fadi Alloun, who is the one who stabbed an Israeli teenager. I mean he just tried to murder an Israeli and this hate site refers to him fleeing a mob, cold blood? WTF, as if he is a victim?  So now she is defending terrorists an armed terrorist who just stabbed a teenager multiple times, how low can Stassi go?

Relatives of the teen behind Sunday's attack identified him as Fadi Alloun, 19, from Arab East Jerusalem. He had written on his Facebook page: "Either martyrdom or victory."

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/latest-israeli-palestinian-tensions-soar-attacks-34232985

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/jerusalem-back-on-the-brink-israeli-palestinian-tensions-high-after-knife-attack-leaves-two-dead-a6679476.html

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/10/04/us-israel-palestinians-idUSKCN0RX0SO20151004

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.678740#!

Also from the same source:

Adele Banita, whose husband Aharon was killed and her two-year-old child wounded in an attack by a young Palestinian man Saturday night described the horrific assault. She told Israeli media that she felt something in her back and then saw the Palestinian assailant stabbing her husband before he turned to stab her again. "There were lots of Arabs around looking ... laughing and smiling," she said. After she tried to help her husband, she said she ran for help. Palestinian onlookers "spat at me and slapped me in the face. While the knife was still stuck in me they slapped me and laughed at me," she said. Banita said she pleaded with them to help her two-year-old child and was told by the onlookers to "die."

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/latest-israeli-palestinian-tensions-soar-attacks-34232985

Also this same link refers to the numbers injured, which comes from a Palestinian source, which clearly is no where near the number Stassi gives of 250, showing how badly and poorly she exaggerates"

A Palestinian medic says Israeli troops shot and wounded at least 18 Palestinians during clashes in the West Bank. The clashes broke out as troops surrounded the home of a Palestinian suspect in the Jenin refugee camp. Eyewitnesses say Israeli troops fired a "small missile" at the house to force the suspect out.Monther Irshaid, director of the Khalil Suliman Hospital in Jenin, says two people suffered serious leg injuries. The Israeli military says a few dozen Palestinians attacked troops with pipe bombs and that troops responded with "riot dispersal means." The army says troops arrested two Palestinians suspected of "terror activity." It says one armed suspect barricaded himself inside a building and a fire broke out during the arrest, without elaborating. The army says troops found explosive devices inside.

Anyway Zack got caught out lying on here already and does what most ignorant people do by calling anyone who disagrees with his views on this conflict as Zionists. Its the textbook BDS reply to anyone that defend the right of self determination of a people. He then further lies and states I am bigoted towards Muslims, seems his desperation and lies know no limits. This is all the left and some extreme Muslims can do, try to deligitimize people, which is what is exactly done to the Israeli's by the BDS camp. I mean imagine if people started to refere to BDS camp as Islamists? It would be idiotic, but this is exactly how the BDS refer to anyone that defends the right of self determination of Israel as a nation. They are not interested that these same people also want a nation for the Palestinians through self determination. Their hatred knows no limits and often crosses over into antisemitism in regards to Israeli's. To suggest I am frustrated, ie annoyed with someone as insignificant as Zack, is comical and further proves his desperation here. It just again shows how poorly he will do anything to deflect and not condemn these attacks. Like I say Stassi has openly backed Hamas, the very people who have just praised these murders. This is what happens to BDS supporters in the main, they are so indoctrinated with hate, they do not give a stuff if any Israeli's are murdered, its throw in as many deflections as possible.Like I said and I was easily correct in regards to the excuses and deflections would be all that was given from the Israeli hate camp. They both seem very xenophobic towards Israeli's.

To claim I do not care about the toddler to then claim it is a victim of the pressure, just shows how deluded Stassi is. This is all over allowing access to all around a building, which it is the PA that has stoked up the tension and hate here. It is nothing more than hate incited by the PA that has created these attacks. Its as if they want another conflict in the hope Israel will retaliate, where Hamas and the PA will shepherd Palestinians to be given up as cannon fodder, because the world is more interested in the plight of the Syrians. They are so upset with the media attention not on them, they will do anything even incite murder to attempt to start a war. Then as per usual the PA and Hamas will ensure that there will be many civillian casulaties. Many are now waking up to the disgusting games the PA and Hamas are playing with the lives of Palestinians.

Most ethically or moral people condemn such attacks, but as seen they do anything to avoid doing so, which I guess just proves they are so easily led by hate. Seriously not one word from either to condemn, just a hissy fit from Zack as per usual and Stassi proving further she defends terrorists who atmepted murder. At leats now many can see how poor and disingenuously some of these Israel hates sites distort and lie over claiming a terrorist is a victim. Its appalling and as seen the gulible Stassi laps it up. Even all the left wing media state an Israel teen was stabbed by this terrorist. Anyway back to where palestinian groups are destroying the ancient antiquities.

Palestinian Groups Ahead of ISIS in Destroying Antiquities

http://www.camera.org/index.asp?x_context=2&x_outlet=38&x_article=3111

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:33 am

Why do they want the Church of the Holy Sepulchre?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:34 am

Never mind Didge, you'll have the joy of watching the Palestinians being killed and all their land taken.  Having goaded and goaded them deliberately over the last few months until they started to retaliate, Netenyahu is now using that as an excuse to widen his murderous policies. 

You'll be able to be like the Israeli's who sat on the hill watching the children of Gaza being bombed and blown to smithereens, only this time it will be the West Bank and you'll be the one cheering.  Cheer away, we know you want to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:36 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Why do they want the Church of the Holy Sepulchre?

Because the extremist Jews despise Christians, that is why they have been attacking Churches and stealing church land and the Palestinians have been helping them defend it.

Last edited by sassy on Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:38 am

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Why do they want the Church of the Holy Sepulchre?

Because the extremist Jews despirse Christians, that is why they have been attacking Churches and stealing church land.

Isn't it Muslims who want it? I was going by Didge's post above.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:39 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:

Because the extremist Jews despirse Christians, that is why they have been attacking Churches and stealing church land.

Isn't it Muslims who want it? I was going by Didge's post above.

Yes, but that is because the extremist Jews want to burn it down and the Palestinians having been helping to defend it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:39 am

So faced with the daming evidence Stassi further lies and now claims I would celebrate Palestinians dying. Seriously how immature and desperate can you get.
So still no condemnation from Stassi, just more feeble deflections.

@ Rags
This is the whole problem they think the land, the buildings belong to Islam.
The problem is religious both sides over a belief over who has control.
Its all rather pathetic to be honest. This has all kicked off with allowing Jews around the holy site. You would think being a religious area, both sides would put aside their differences over that but instead we see only fighting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:42 am

That's the truth, we know you would, you're a bigotted zionist to your core. 

And the fact you think this is just about the mosque (which by law is supposed not to be run by Israel), but has been deliberately stoked so that Netanyahu can take the all of the West Bank, just shows your ignorance of the situation.  Just sit and watch the show, you'll love it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:43 am

I've been to that place. It's a shame that it's being used in this manner.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:48 am

See what I mean Rags, I get called a zionist when zionism is an ideology based on religious beliefs. Again I am an athiest so to me any religious belief to a land or place is nonsense.
The Israeli's though as well as the Palestinians have a right to self determination.
Not only that Stassi tries to blame israel over some Muslims throwing their dummies out over a religious building which anyone should have access to. She ignores that as seeen the PA have been inciting violence over this and within days of the speech by Abbas there has been multiple attacks on Israel.
Its a no brainer why this has happened which has been inited by the PA.

Again no condemnation from Stassi

Quell surprise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:49 am

Raggamuffin wrote:I've been to that place. It's a shame that it's being used in this manner.

I agree, I think you will find if you went back, it is covered in Hebrew graffiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:51 am

Still no condemnation of the attacks
No condemnation of Hamas who praised these attacks.

Speaks volumes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:54 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down