NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muslim dad murders daughter in honour killing after she stole condoms to be with boyfriend

+3
Tommy Monk
eddie
Raggamuffin
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Muslim dad murders daughter in honour killing after she stole condoms to be with boyfriend  Empty Muslim dad murders daughter in honour killing after she stole condoms to be with boyfriend

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:07 am

A Muslim man has confessed to strangling his 19-year-old daughter to death with his bare hands after learning from police she had been caught shoplifting condoms for sexual encounters with her boyfriend.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/608447/Muslim-dad-murders-daughter-in-honour-killing-after-she-stole-condoms-for-sex

Back to top Go down

Muslim dad murders daughter in honour killing after she stole condoms to be with boyfriend  Empty Re: Muslim dad murders daughter in honour killing after she stole condoms to be with boyfriend

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:12 am

oh well

at least she wont be breeding more of the same

Back to top Go down

Muslim dad murders daughter in honour killing after she stole condoms to be with boyfriend  Empty Re: Muslim dad murders daughter in honour killing after she stole condoms to be with boyfriend

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:07 am

Her boyfriend may have been a non moslem

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:08 am

Why didn't she buy them, or get her boyfriend to buy them?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:10 am

strange i agree but still doesn't deserve to be strangled to death does she

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:12 am

I see that his wife is now claiming victim status. Well she helped him, so she's as guilty as him, or at least guilty of assisting an offender. I hope they don't fall for that nonsense.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:14 am

Yeah i read that too , but the youngest daughter said she used to beat her and her sister with a stick . She has nothing to do with them now and i don't blame her

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:16 am

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:Yeah i read that too , but the youngest daughter said she used to beat her and her sister with a stick . She has nothing to do with them now and i don't blame her

I don't either. I hope she sticks to that and doesn't give in. That's how these things keep happening - family members keep on and on condoning them or keeping quiet about them.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:21 am

I'm a bit concerned for this young girl though , she is staying with relatives . Surely they have the same views as her parents ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:26 am

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:I'm a bit concerned for this young girl though , she is staying with relatives . Surely they have the same views as her parents ?

Hopefully, social services, or whatever they have in Germany, will be checking them out, and will remove her if they feel she's in danger of any kind.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:28 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:I'm a bit concerned for this young girl though , she is staying with relatives . Surely they have the same views as her parents ?

Hopefully, social services, or whatever they have in Germany, will be checking them out, and will remove her if they feel she's in danger of any kind.

hope so , wonder what prison sentences for murder are on Germany ?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:56 pm

That's just awful. Poor girl!
Did he think he'd get away with it?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:02 pm

eddie wrote:That's just awful. Poor girl!

Probably. They always do, don't they? Either that or they don't mind going down for murder.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:04 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:That's just awful. Poor girl!

Probably. They always do, don't they? Either that or they don't mind going down for murder.

Hi rags
I do not understand the mindset of a father, slaughtering his own daughter.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:07 pm

His wife still thinks she can get away with it. I hope she doesn't.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:53 pm

It's the Muslim mindset... different to ours in many ways...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:55 pm

How can the wife sit back and even let that happen?
I hope they both get thrown in jail and beaten senseless
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:01 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:It's the Muslim mindset... different to ours in many ways...

Really?
What a stupid illiterate comment to make when we hear of fathers killing their own children when the wife doesn't agree?

Just read a news article today about it.

Four children killed by their father in a murder-suicide where the family house was set on fire were remembered in funeral services on Saturday.

Michael, Connor, Jaeci and Kailey Westerhuis were shot dead along with their mother Nicole, 41, before flames engulfed the home they shared near Platte, South Dakota, on September 17.

Husband and father Scott Westerhuis, 41, who was also buried on Saturday, is believed to have killed his children and wife with a shotgun before he is thought to have turned the gun on himself.

Terrible people do terrible things but to point score like this is fucking disgusting
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:02 pm

Evil people do evil things; nothing to do with race, colour or creed.

This is a basic understanding that everyone should possess come adulthood! Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:02 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:His wife still thinks she can get away with it. I hope she doesn't.

The bitch let it happen
Hope she goes down for a long time
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:12 pm

ist definitely more common in the Muslim community

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:14 pm

I think it's more common in families where the parents have very strong expectations of how their children should live their lives, and a sense that they have the right to control them and punish them if they don't want to live a certain way - even when they're grown up.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:20 pm

honour killing isnt british its foriegn cultural import, thats not to say that british parents havent or dont ever kill their kids, but its definitely cultural/religious

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:22 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:honour killing isnt british its foriegn cultural import, thats not to say that british parents havent or dont ever kill their kids, but its definitely cultural/religious  

Yes, I think it is. I don't get why people continue to do this kind of thing. Do they think that it's not against the law or something?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:23 pm

depends on which law they are following

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:25 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:depends on which law they are following

What I mean is - do they think that they won't be arrested and put on trial for it?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:30 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:depends on which law they are following

What I mean is - do they think that they won't be arrested and put on trial for it?

i dont think they are overly bothered about prison time

think about it, if the most important thing to you is your family honour than doing time is worth it

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:38 pm

It's extremeist religion. There is a difference.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:07 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

Really?
What a stupid illiterate comment to make when we hear of fathers killing their own children when the wife doesn't agree?

Just read a news article today about it.

Four children killed by their father in a murder-suicide where the family house was set on fire were remembered in funeral services on Saturday.

Michael, Connor, Jaeci and Kailey Westerhuis were shot dead along with their mother Nicole, 41, before flames engulfed the home they shared near Platte, South Dakota, on September 17.

Husband and father Scott Westerhuis, 41, who was also buried on Saturday, is believed to have killed his children and wife with a shotgun before he is thought to have turned the gun on himself.

Terrible people do terrible things but to point score like this is fucking disgusting

Not the same thing as this story , the father wanted his daughter to marry an old man and she rebelled , he then strangled her and tried to cover up his evil deed and his wife helped him .

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:15 pm

It's not extremist religion... it is just religion... with those not following it just being not really that religious...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:25 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:It's not extremist religion... it is just religion... with those not following it just being not really that religious...

Honor killings aren't part of or condoned by Islam: http://www.unl.edu/rhames/courses/212/readings/honor-kil-ng.pdf

The punishment in Islamic law for "fornication" (sex outside of marriage) is lashes, and it's supposed to be ruled upon by a religious leader. Still very harsh, but of course most Muslim societies don't follow it any more than Christian societies follow Leviticus 20:10:

"And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife ... the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death."

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:33 pm

Bit different to op...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:33 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:It's not extremist religion... it is just religion... with those not following it just being not really that religious...

True I guess
Any Christians that doesn't kill the child that talks back to them is disobeying the bible too.

I think it is fair to add the extremist part because most Abrahamist still stop at killing children for their god Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes   Laughing
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:13 am

If we had a Muslim father killing their daughter every time she was disobedient, we'd have a lot of dead Muslim teens on our hands.

It's extremists Tommy; like I always say.
Religion isn't evil, people are!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:14 am

eddie wrote:It's extremeist religion. There is a difference.

true

islam is an extremist religion

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:24 am

veya_victaous wrote:

True I guess
Any Christians that doesn't kill the child that talks back to them is disobeying the bible too.

I think it is fair to add the extremist part because most Abrahamist still stop at killing children for their god Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes   Laughing

I guess you think that most Christians aren't "real" Christians then. It sounds like you're supporting what this man and his wife did.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:28 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Honor killings aren't part of or condoned by Islam: http://www.unl.edu/rhames/courses/212/readings/honor-kil-ng.pdf

The punishment in Islamic law for "fornication" (sex outside of marriage) is lashes, and it's supposed to be ruled upon by a religious leader. Still very harsh, but of course most Muslim societies don't follow it any more than Christian societies follow Leviticus 20:10:

"And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife ... the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death."

most Muslim societies don't follow it.....................apart from all the Muslim countries that do follow it you mean??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:45 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

yeah i've heard this rubbish before, if honour killing is not condoned by islam why do we see so many of the religion of taking the peace doing it...

like many things to do with moslems what they claim and their actions seldom tally up...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:46 pm

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/05/28/in-pakistan-honor-killings-claim-1000-womens-lives-annually-why-is-this-still-happening/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:30 pm

I couldn't hurt any of my kids no matter what they did , and these people can't love their daughters to think about family honour because she married a man she loved yadda yadda yadda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:30 pm

get used to it...it will only become more common....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:33 pm

victorismyhero wrote:get used to it...it will only become more common....

honour killing will be the least of our worries

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:36 pm

true smelly ...very true....

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:45 pm

Razz Razz Razz Razz
Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

True I guess

I guess you think that most Christians aren't "real" Christians then. It sounds like you're supporting what this man and his wife did.

If a real Christian follows the Bible as gospel...
then Yes most people are not real Christians because Real Christianity is Batshit insane, supports slavery, wife beating and killing children for mild disobedience  Neutral

Like Tommy Said "with those not following it just being not really that religious." if that applies to Muslims that don't do the crazy shit that only a small minority believe, why would it not also apply to Christians? Suspect

And No Obviously I don't support it, I think I have said enough times Abrahmaists are insane enough to belong in some sort on mental institution to prevent this sort of thing  Razz Razz Razz Razz
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:50 pm

So you are saying that this is real islam then...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:57 am

Tommy Monk wrote:So you are saying that this is real islam then...

Real Abrahamism

the rules that cause this are all old testament.

Literally every single one is also required of Christians if they follow the bible to the letter Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:58 pm

Deuteronomy 21:18-21 ESV

“If a man has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not obey the voice of his father or the voice of his mother, and, though they discipline him, will not listen to them, then his father and his mother shall take hold of him and bring him out to the elders of his city at the gate of the place where he lives, and they shall say to the elders of his city, ‘This our son is stubborn and rebellious; he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton and a drunkard.’ Then all the men of the city shall stone him to death with stones. So you shall purge the evil from your midst, and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

Leviticus 20:9 ESV

For anyone who curses his father or his mother shall surely be put to death; he has cursed his father or his mother; his blood is upon him.

Proverbs 30:17 ESV

The eye that mocks a father and scorns to obey a mother will be picked out by the ravens of the valley and eaten by the vultures.

Exodus 21:15 ESV

“Whoever strikes his father or his mother shall be put to death.

Proverbs 13:24 ESV

Whoever spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him is diligent to discipline him.

Ephesians 6:1 ESV

Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right.

Matthew 15:4 ESV

For God commanded, ‘Honor your father and your mother,’ and, ‘Whoever reviles father or mother must surely die.’

Mark 7:9-10 ESV

And he said to them, “You have a fine way of rejecting the commandment of God in order to establish your tradition! For Moses said, ‘Honor your father and your mother’; and, ‘Whoever reviles father or mother must surely die.’

Proverbs 20:20 ESV

If one curses his father or his mother, his lamp will be put out in utter darkness.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:04 pm

Here comes Ben spouting from the Bible again. Is there a point to this?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:09 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Here comes Ben spouting from the Bible again. Is there a point to this?

Yes, I am impressed.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:11 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Here comes Ben spouting from the Bible again. Is there a point to this?

Yes, I am impressed.

That he knows how to use Google? You're easily impressed.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next