NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Germany in state of siege!!!

+3
eddie
Tommy Monk
Original Quill
7 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Germany in state of siege!!! Empty Germany in state of siege!!!

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:06 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3249667/Germany-state-SIEGE-Merkel-cheered-opened-floodgates-migrants-gangs-men-roaming-streets-young-German-women-told-cover-mood-s-changing.html

[*]Thousands of economic migrants are posing as refugees to reach Europe
[*]David Cameron said this week that Europe must said failed asylum claimants back to their countries
[*]Demands for Germany's 'open doors and windows' policy to be scrapped
[*]Women said rape and child abuse were rife in Giessen's refugee camp

Back to top Go down

Germany in state of siege!!! Empty Re: Germany in state of siege!!!

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:39 am

deceiving twats

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:50 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:deceiving twats

Why do you hate them?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:25 pm

From the article...

On the busy shopping street in Giessen, a German university town twinned with Winchester, migrant Atif Zahoor tucks into a chicken dish with his brother and cousin at the curry restaurant Chillie To Go.
They have left good jobs back in Karachi, Pakistan, and now want to be Europeans.
In late July the three slipped into Germany with their wives and children, using illegal documents. They live together in a five-bedroom house, rented for them by Chancellor Angela Merkel’s government, a 40-minute drive away from Giessen, which is home to the biggest migrants’ camp in the country.

‘We paid a trafficking agent for false visas to fly here to Germany,’ says 34-year-old Atif. ‘We claimed asylum and came to Giessen camp with other migrants. Three weeks ago, because we had families, they gave us a proper home.’
Atif is well-dressed and speaks perfect English. He used to be a transport manager at Karachi airport and is from a well-to-do family. Between mouthfuls of curry, he adds: ‘But there is violence between political gangs in Karachi. Lots of people are leaving for Europe. The trafficker decided that Germany was the place for us because it is welcoming refugees.’
Yet the raw truth is that Atif is not fleeing war or persecution. He is one of thousands of economic migrants getting into Germany as the EU’s immigration crisis grows bigger each day.

Economic migrants are ruining the economies of the countries they flood into... and are a detrimental effect on the lives of the people of the countries...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:43 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:deceiving twats

Why do you hate them?

Perhaps because they're posing as refugees and spoiling it for the genuine ones?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:54 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Why do you hate them?

Perhaps because they're posing as refugees and spoiling it for the genuine ones?

But they are refugees. Who are the "genuine ones"?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:55 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Why do you hate them?

But they are refugees.  Who are the "genuine ones"?

I don't know? I'm going by the article which says some migrants are posing as refugees.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:15 pm

siege
sēj/Submit
noun
a military operation in which enemy forces surround a town or building, cutting off essential supplies, with the aim of compelling the surrender of those inside.
"Verdun had withstood a siege of ten weeks"
synonyms: blockade, encirclement
"the siege of the fort lasted into the morning"
an operation in which a police or other force surround a building and cut off supplies, with the aim of forcing an armed person to surrender.
a prolonged period of misfortune.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:17 pm

Of course people are using the guise of refugee status to get into countries they want to be in!!!

This has been increasingly happening for years and years!!!

It is a loophole that needs closing quickly before we have a flow of millions starting to arrive with the same plans to exploit our good nature for their own gains!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:22 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Of course people are using the guise of refugee status to get into countries they want to be in!!!

This has been increasingly happening for years and years!!!

It is a loophole that needs closing quickly before we have a flow of millions starting to arrive with the same plans to exploit our good nature for their own gains!!!

Why close it if they want to be there? Sounds like they like you (lol...tho I wonder why). Maybe they are fun. Germany in state of siege!!! 2190311264

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:34 pm

Sometimes Quill you do talk bollocks.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:49 am

nicko wrote:Sometimes Quill you do talk bollocks.

Why nicko. Whatever do you mean? Smile

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:21 am

Quill, you know what I mean, you just like to wind posters up. you know you do it on purpose. Try being a bit more subtle, your wind ups are too much "in your face" I,ve decided not to take offence. You love me really don,t you?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:43 am

German nurse shocked after being forced out of flat to make way for refugees

Having lived in the same flat for 16 years, a German woman is being forced to move out to make way for refugees, because building a new shelter is too expensive. The 51 year-old nurse, who has helped asylum seekers in the past, was shocked by the news.

Bettina Halbey, who lives alone in the small town of Nieheim, received a letter from her landlord and the local municipality at the start of September, Die Welt newspaper reported on Thursday.

“I was completely shocked and I can’t even begin to find the words to describe how the city has treated me,” Halbey told the German publication. “I have had to go through a lot of difficulties recently, and then I get this notice. It was like a kick in the teeth.”

http://www.rt.com/news/316568-germany-nurse-eviction-refugees/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:15 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:German nurse shocked after being forced out of flat to make way for refugees

Having lived in the same flat for 16 years, a German woman is being forced to move out to make way for refugees, because building a new shelter is too expensive. The 51 year-old nurse, who has helped asylum seekers in the past, was shocked by the news.

Bettina Halbey, who lives alone in the small town of Nieheim, received a letter from her landlord and the local municipality at the start of September, Die Welt newspaper reported on Thursday.

“I was completely shocked and I can’t even begin to find the words to describe how the city has treated me,” Halbey told the German publication. “I have had to go through a lot of difficulties recently, and then I get this notice. It was like a kick in the teeth.”

Is she the only one there or something? They can't just turf her out!
This sort of crap is just going to make for tensions in areas where migrants are settled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:22 pm

Well they have to get the empty homes somehow... they can't just magic hundreds of thousands of empty homes out of thin air, so it will be done by forcing others out of THEIR homes!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:24 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Well they have to get the empty homes somehow... they can't just magic hundreds of thousands of empty homes out of thin air, so it will be done by forcing others out of THEIR homes!

I predict a riot

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:35 pm

Then the lefties will just start blaming people angry at being forced out of their homes to house immigrants, as 'far right' and racists...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:37 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Then the lefties will just start blaming people angry at being forced out of their homes to house immigrants, as 'far right' and racists...

Mmmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:39 pm

Oh, and of course 'Islamaphobes'...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:18 pm

I think I am fuckwitophobic Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:26 pm

I think you mean fuckwitaphile... as you like lefties!!!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:43 pm

nicko wrote:Quill,  you know what I mean,   you just like to wind posters up.   you know you do it on purpose.  Try being a bit more subtle,   your wind ups are too much "in your face" I,ve decided not to take offence.     You love me really don,t you?

Well, I'm quite fond of you and our chats. Do you realize that 'wind ups' is another word for enthusiasm? Do I want posters to be enthusiastic and intense? Yes...'high energy levels' is fertile ground for memory and learning.

But back to topic: why have these refugees brought out such ire? They are just people caught in a difficult situation. I'm curious. How do they come to be otherwise in some minds?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:08 pm

Nems wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:German nurse shocked after being forced out of flat to make way for refugees

This sort of crap is just going to make for tensions in areas where migrants are settled.

Hi Nems,

Mind if I borrow your question to make a point?  

As the article makes clear, this is classical capitalism at work.  You are right, they selected some prototypical victim to spin the story.  Indeed, there are others, but her presence paints the best picture.  Conservatives and Republicans are labelers, not thinkers.  They would much rather serve up tricks, than truth.

What the mayor says in substance is: “A new residential unit for 30 refugees in Nieheim would cost €30,000 ($33,600). This solution will cost me nothing,” he told Die Welt.

Capitalism is about profit.  Whenever you see an economic decision that doesn't make sense, look inside for the capitalistic motive mucking things up.  Capitalism contains profit, a huge, hidden burden on any enterprise.  Cost-cutting is the adverse of actually caring about people; people cost money, so cutting costs is cutting humanity.  It is the sacrificing of humans on the alter of profits, which are preserved.  

What Mayor Rainer Vidal is doing is donning the capitalistic cap of cost-consciousness, or profits, rather than showing a genuine concern for refugees or, indeed, Nurse Halbey.  He could of course spend the money that would house the refugees and keep Nurse Halbey in her place...but that would cut down on profit. But he'd rather spin the story: OMG, the devil made me do it!

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:14 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Nems wrote:

Hi Nems,

As the article makes clear, this is classical capitalism at work.  You are right, they selected some prototypical victim to spin the story.  Indeed, there are others, but her presence paints the best picture.  Conservatives and Republicans are labelers, not thinkers.  They would much rather serve up tricks, than truth.

What the mayor says in substance is: “A new residential unit for 30 refugees in Nieheim would cost €30,000 ($33,600). This solution will cost me nothing,” he told Die Welt.

Capitalism is about profit.  Whenever you see an economic decision that doesn't make sense, look inside for the capitalistic motive mucking things up.  Capitalism contains profit, a huge, hidden burden on any enterprise.  Cost-cutting is the adverse of actually caring about people; people cost money, so cutting costs is cutting humanity.  It is the sacrificing of humans on the alter of profits, which are preserved.  

What Mayor Rainer Vidal is doing is donning the capitalistic cap of cost-consciousness, or profits, rather than that of genuine concern for refugees or, indeed, Nurse Halbey.  He could of course spend the money that would house the refugees and keep Nurse Halbey in her place...but that would cut down on profit.

Quill what's your monthly income after tax? Mine is about £3000.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:14 pm

Shady wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Hi Nems,

What Mayor Rainer Vidal is doing is donning the capitalistic cap of cost-consciousness, or profits, rather than that of genuine concern for refugees or, indeed, Nurse Halbey.  He could of course spend the money that would house the refugees and keep Nurse Halbey in her place...but that would cut down on profit.

Quill what's your monthly income after tax? Mine is about £3000.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:28 pm

Shady, I am the sole proprietor of a law firm in the financial capital of the western US. What do you think?

I don't discuss things like personal finances, not only because it is dangerous, but because I consider it to be in poor taste.

However, as regards motivation, I can say I value ideas much more than possessions. Oh, there are periods when I value my things, but that is nothing like the passion of a great idea...a good book...or a legal brief I'm writing that really works.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:49 pm

How disgusting. I hope she forgets to pay her rent.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:12 pm

Original Quill wrote:Shady, I am the sole proprietor of a law firm in the financial capital of the western US.  What do you think?

I don't discuss things like personal finances, not only because it is dangerous, but because I consider it to be in poor taste.

However, as regards motivation, I can say I value ideas much more than possessions.  Oh, there are periods when I value my things, but that is nothing like the passion of a great idea...a good book...or a legal brief I'm writing that really works.

Sorry about the delay in replying but she who must be obeyed called me for dinner.Very excellent pork chops I must say.

Too good for a poorly paid pirate like me........A poorly paid pirate who has helped a lot of Muslims just recently.

But my good deeds are besides the point.

Your reply was virtually what I expected it to be......a load of bluff & bollocks but if you are what you say you are,& I have reason to doubt what you say.Then you are earning a whole lot more than my poxy  3 grand per month.

Which means that you've done very well out of capitalism...............yes?

That's the capitalism that you despise...........yes?

What kind of & how many cars do you have in your household? Or should I say automobiles?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:22 pm

Shady wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Shady, I am the sole proprietor of a law firm in the financial capital of the western US.  What do you think?

However, as regards motivation, I can say I value ideas much more than possessions.  Oh, there are periods when I value my things, but that is nothing like the passion of a great idea...a good book...or a legal brief I'm writing that really works.

Sorry about the delay in replying but she who must be obeyed called me for dinner.Very excellent pork chops I must say.

Too good for a poorly paid pirate like me........A poorly paid pirate who has helped a lot of Muslims just recently.

Germany in state of siege!!! 898ee926ccc462f1d0c976d1a8fea7db

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:37 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Shady wrote:

Dear Didge.

This is the second post of yours that I have read since coming back.And like the first,it is irrelevant rubbish.

I hope you get over your loss soon.

Regards,Shady.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:40 pm

Shady wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Dear Didge.

This is the second post of yours that I have read since coming back.And like the first,it is irrelevant rubbish.

Regards,Shady.

Dear Shady

Thank you for your reply.
I feel it was very emotive because as seen you clearly did try to play the victim.
I am sorry if I have had to point this out and end up at the same time making you look silly
My humblest apologies.
Please forgive me showing you up as a twit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:47 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Shady wrote:

Dear Didge.

Regards,Shady.

Dear Shady

I feel it was very emotive because as seen you clearly did try to play the victim.
I am sorry if I have had to point this out and end up at the same time making you look silly
My humblest apologies.

There you go again Didge....always point scoring & trying to get one up on other posters.....Pity.

And with that Didge my boy.....four of your posts are enough for a young pirate like me......Boring is your middle name.

Placed back on ignore.Ta Ta.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:48 pm

Shady wrote:

Your reply was virtually what I expected it to be......a load of bluff & bollocks but if you are what you say you are,& I have reason to doubt what you say.Then you are earning a whole lot more than my poxy  3 grand per month.

What kind of & how many cars do you have in your household? Or should I say automobiles?

Out of the capitalism I would change. For example, it is reprehensible that the most powerful nation on earth cannot produce healthcare for it's people. It provides, on a socialist basis, police care, fire care and the most powerful military, but it cannot provide for a simple aspirin for a child. In other words it provides amenities for the property class, but nothing for the care of the body. Obviously this doesn't affect you because y'all have NHS; but it indicative of where the capitalistic society ends up if left to its own devices.

In truth, capitalism is in competition with democracy. We see these little sores develop on the dermis of our nation now and again: gerrymandering, voter suppression, litmus tests for voting, etc. These are filtration systems put into place to keep out the poor or disinfranchised, but never the wealthy.

While capitalism was devised with leveling presumptions, history has shown that it is an elitist, patrician manner of organizing society. So far from generating homogeneity, as it was supposed to do, the very freedom it promotes leads to the pocketing of power and economic influence, which is then used to defeat freedom. I'm speaking of monopoly, of course.

What is ironic is that capitalism is often pitted against socialism, when in fact they both seek the same thing...power and control in the hands of politics. That is what the Koch Brothers desire, every bit as much Marx or Engels. The only difference is, who then controls the levers of power? The few, or the many? The reason why socialism is aligned with progressivism is that it promotes the well-being of the many over that of the few. Along the continuum of democratic self-determination, that is seen as progress.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:50 pm

Shady wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Dear Shady

My humblest apologies.

There you go again Didge....always point scoring & trying to get one up on other posters.....Pity.

And with that Didge my boy.....four of your posts are enough for a young pirate like me......Boring is your middle name.

Placed back on ignore.Ta Ta.

Dear Shady

What points? Nobody is counting points, so if you are, then it stands to reason you are again upset and angry. To the point you want to run away from debating me. The big SBS hero falters when faced with a civvy. Keep up the good work, but try to remember not to be so much of a dick.

All the best

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:00 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Shady wrote:

Out of the capitalism I would change.  For example, it is reprehensible that the most powerful nation on earth cannot produce healthcare for it's people.  It provides, on a socialist basis, police care, fire care and the most powerful military, but it cannot provide for a simple aspirin for a child.  In other words it provides amenities for the property class, but nothing for the care of the body.  Obviously this doesn't affect you because y'all have NHS; but it indicative of where the capitalistic society ends up if left to its own devices.

In truth, capitalism is in competition with democracy.  We see these little sores develop on the dermis of our nation now and again: gerrymandering, voter suppression, litmus tests for voting, etc.  These are filtration systems put into place to keep out the poor or disinfranchised, but never the wealthy.

While capitalism was devised with leveling presumptions, history has shown that it is an elitist, patrician manner of organizing society.  So far from generating homogeneity, as it was supposed to do, the very freedom it promotes leads to the pocketing of power and economic influence, which is then used to defeat freedom.  I'm speaking of monopoly, of course.

What is ironic is that capitalism is often pitted against socialism, when in fact they both seek the same thing...power and control in the hands of politics.  That is what the Koch Brothers desire, every bit as much Marx or Engels.   The only difference is, who then controls the levers of power?  The few, or the many?  The reason why socialism is aligned with progressivism is that it promotes the well-being of the many over that of the few.  Along the continuum of democratic self-determination, that is seen as progress.

All very interesting Quill.

And the answer to my three questions please...

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:04 pm

Shady wrote:

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:16 pm

Quill, you're democrats are to the right of our conservatives.

The control you're big corporations have over things in USA is something we are overwhelmingly against happening to us over here.

Yes we have the NHS... and yes it is something that was supported by both our labour and conservative partys over here when it was set up... although both of these partys seem set on selling off chunks of our public sectors to private companies to run and make profit out of...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:18 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Shady wrote:

lol!

Tommy,don't we know he ain't going to give me a straight answer.No doubt our Quill has done very well out of the capitalism that he denigrates & if he is a lawyer of some sort then I'll bet my bottom dollar/quid that he has worked a few tax fiddles along the way.

HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HA HAR HAR!!

As a fully fledged pirate,I love a bit of skulduggery but I don't think much of Quills holier than thou attitude when he is the perfect example of successful capitalism.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:21 pm

The hypocrisy of the left knows no bounds...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:23 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:The hypocrisy of the left knows no bounds...

I must admit that I have brought home a few trophies over the years which I have flogged for a few bob.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:51 am

Shady wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

lol!

Tommy,don't we know he ain't going to give me a straight answer.No doubt our Quill has done very well out of the capitalism that he denigrates & if he is a lawyer of some sort then I'll bet my bottom dollar/quid that he has worked a few tax fiddles along the way.

HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HA HAR HAR!!

As a fully fledged pirate,I love a bit of skulduggery but I don't think much of Quills holier than thou attitude when he is the perfect example of successful capitalism.  

Well, Shady you haven’t given me a straight dilemma, have you?  Let me see if I can help straighten you out.

You say I am a success, making lots of money, and I am critical of the capitalistic system.  But I live in a capitalistic system, so presumably my success is the product of the system.  So the conclusion you want to draw is that since I am a success, my criticism of capitalism is…well, what?  You don’t really say, but tommy seems to think it is hypocrisy.

If my success is owed solely to the capitalistic system, then everyone would be a success in that system…in fact, everyone could be a millionaire, right?  But everyone is not a millionaire…so what conclusion do we make?  The capitalistic system is not as promised?

You’ve obviously failed to link things up.  Maybe I am successful AND my criticism of capitalism is right on.  In fact, maybe I’ve figured out both sides of the equation.  Anyway, what you are left with is a couple of misplaced adjectives and nothing else, right?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:02 pm

Another woman has been evicted from her home to make room for refugees.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11902296/Second-German-woman-evicted-from-her-home-to-make-way-for-refugees.html

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:30 pm

If the Muslims demands are not met they will start kicking off... and that must not be allowed to happen because it is Islamaphobic to let Muslims be seen kicking off...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:57 pm

They're having to publish the constitution in Arabic now to point out that men and women are equal, and that homosexuality is fine, and that anti-semitism is not tolerated in Germany.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/09/30/europe-migrants-germany-constitution-idINKCN0RU13020150930
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:06 pm

well, as didge says she will have to adapt...after all she doesnt count the filthy privilidged native... Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:08 pm

It's a right mess over there. People are being attacked in the shelters, and instead of arresting the perpetrators, the police just say - oh dear, maybe we should separate Muslims and Christians. They should just kick the troublemakers out.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:33 pm

victorismyhero wrote:well, as didge says she will have to adapt...after all she doesnt count the filthy privilidged native... Rolling Eyes

Yes societies adapt.
They have adpated to women having the vote many people threw their dummies out over and were against this. They adapted to the end of criminalizing homosexuality, even adpating for them to be allowed equal rights to marry. She is been sadly to ask to move from a place she does not own. She may even have a legal case, but spare me what you understand about adpating.

Anyway not going to get drawn into the same arguments as last night

Have a good evening Victor, all the best mate

Off out for the night

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:39 pm

The second woman is taking it to court. I hope she wins.

Apparently, a large percentage of the population there rent their homes. I daresay they'll pick them off one by one until all the refugees have nice flats and the Germans will have to sleep in a gym or something.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:40 pm

Still they invited them in ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next