NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2015 National Geographic Photo Contest: 24 Stunning Entries In The World's Biggest Photographic Competition

Go down

2015 National Geographic Photo Contest: 24 Stunning Entries In The World's Biggest Photographic Competition Empty 2015 National Geographic Photo Contest: 24 Stunning Entries In The World's Biggest Photographic Competition

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:30 am

The 2015 National Geographic Photo Contest is now open and accepting entries.
The grand-prize-winning image will be published in National Geographic magazine, and the winning photographer will receive $10,000 (USD) and a trip to National Geographic headquarters in Washington, DC, to participate in the annual National Geographic Photography Seminar.

The Fire Down Below
2015 National Geographic Photo Contest: 24 Stunning Entries In The World's Biggest Photographic Competition Slide_454156_6092716_free John Moran /2015 National Geographic Photo Contest
The effect is entirely natural but decidedly surreal as the swirling tannins of the Santa Fe River mix with clear spring water as Lesley Gamble begins her dive at of Devil's Ear Spring in North Florida. The Land of a Thousand Springs, Florida is home to the largest collection of freshwater springs in the world. Location: Woftoka, Florida, USA.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/09/25/2015-national-geographic-photo-contest_n_8195962.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Back to top Go down

2015 National Geographic Photo Contest: 24 Stunning Entries In The World's Biggest Photographic Competition Empty Re: 2015 National Geographic Photo Contest: 24 Stunning Entries In The World's Biggest Photographic Competition

Post by eddie Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:40 am

I love these pictures!!!

Years and years ago, when I was about 20, I used to buy the Nat geographical magazine and a photograph magazine. I'd cut out all these kind of stunning pictures and make collages.
They were pretty awesome even if I say so myself lol

I got too stoned one night, and all over-generous and gave all away to admiring friends.
All except one.

I'll have to find it and post a pic
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

2015 National Geographic Photo Contest: 24 Stunning Entries In The World's Biggest Photographic Competition Empty Re: 2015 National Geographic Photo Contest: 24 Stunning Entries In The World's Biggest Photographic Competition

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:45 am

Silly, is a shame you have not kept them, maybe worth something today.
Why am I not surpised when stonned you more than likely give all your fav possessions away. lol
No bad thing and am guilty myself at times from the past lol

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:53 pm

Cuchulain wrote:Silly, is a shame you have not kept them, maybe worth something today.
Why am I not surpised when stonned you more than likely give all your fav possessions away. lol
No bad thing and am guilty myself at times from the past lol

Didge I give lots of things away. Especially to my three lovely nieces! They've all got different items of my jewellery. Scarves, belts and shoes! lol!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:57 pm

lol I thought as much.
Have given away many things I cherished myself, which I guess adds to how much we think of someone to part with such treasures.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:01 pm

Cuchulain wrote:lol I thought as much.
Have given away many things I cherished myself, which I guess adds to how much we think of someone to part with such treasures.

Yep. And you can't take that crap with you. May as well make someone else smile!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down