NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Refugee families demand to be settled in Germany or they are threatening to go back to Syria

3 posters

Go down

Refugee families demand to be settled in Germany or they are threatening to go back to Syria  Empty Refugee families demand to be settled in Germany or they are threatening to go back to Syria

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:44 am

A FAMILY of migrants have demanded that they are settled in Germany and have refused to seek asylum in any other European country.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/607527/Migration-Germany-European-Union-Munich-Housam-Kbieh-Thomas-de-Maiziere-Angela-Merkel

I thought Syria was a war zone so why would they threaten to go back , it can't be that bad then .

Back to top Go down

Refugee families demand to be settled in Germany or they are threatening to go back to Syria  Empty Re: Refugee families demand to be settled in Germany or they are threatening to go back to Syria

Post by nicko Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:47 am

I saw that Vod, I thought exactly the same thing!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Refugee families demand to be settled in Germany or they are threatening to go back to Syria  Empty Re: Refugee families demand to be settled in Germany or they are threatening to go back to Syria

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:47 am

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:
A FAMILY of migrants have demanded that they are settled in Germany and have refused to seek asylum in any other European country.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/607527/Migration-Germany-European-Union-Munich-Housam-Kbieh-Thomas-de-Maiziere-Angela-Merkel

I thought Syria was a war zone so why would they threaten to go back , it can't be that bad then .
this is a no brainer, off they go back then..lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:37 pm

Bet Angela Merkel wishes she had engaged her brain before opening her mouth.
Germany considering limiting numbers next year? well well well!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:54 pm

Nems wrote:Bet Angela Merkel wishes she had engaged her brain before opening her mouth.

Good afternoon Nems.

You bet she does.I was watching her making a speech this morning on the news & she has the face of a person who knows they have f---ed up big time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:28 pm

Shady wrote:
Nems wrote:Bet Angela Merkel wishes she had engaged her brain before opening her mouth.

Good afternoon Nems.

You bet she does.I was watching her making a speech this morning on the news & she has the face of a person who knows they have f---ed up big time.

So, what is your answer?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:15 pm

Beggars can't be choosers.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:20 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Shady wrote:

Good afternoon Nems.

So, what is your answer?

Can't be bothered to give one now.Might have a look later but it's hardly worth my while giving an opinion because some posters will self flagellate,go hyperbolic & compete to be the most outraged at my comments.

So I'll watch the news & a program about people in east London shouting at each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:42 pm

Quill, what is your answer?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:49 pm

nicko wrote:Quill,  what is your answer?

Good question. I think the whole effort lacks organization, that's all. Massing people at the Hungarian border only creates confusion, which is then read as antagonism...and then the racists jump up and down and say: See, see...I told you so!

I do think that Merkel spoke without thinking. As Sheldon Wolin always said, ...thought before action! But the whole thing could have been done, and still can be done quietly, and in an organized fashion.

It probably should not be done over land, as that creates soverignty problems. Get some ships on the scene and carry on that way. Those are my initial thoughts.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down