NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Russian embassy is really trolling David Cameron over pig gate

3 posters

Go down

The Russian embassy is really trolling David Cameron over pig gate Empty The Russian embassy is really trolling David Cameron over pig gate

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:54 pm

Last week the Russian embassy stepped up its trolling of UK Prime Minister David Cameron.
This week the Russian embassy stepped up its trolling of UK Prime Minister David Cameron (again).
In the wake of pig gate, the Twitter account @CameronsPig emerged, tweeting such tweets as...

Cameron's Pig @CameronPig
.@David_Cameron it was a one time thing. Stop texting me.
2:11 AM - 21 Sep 2015

and .....

Cameron's Pig @CameronPig
How do I get verified?
7:34 AM - 21 Sep 2015

Unsurprisingly, the account amassed thousands of followers in a matter of minutes.
One of its followers is, yes you guessed it, the Russian embassy...
The Russian embassy is really trolling David Cameron over pig gate 4439-1x3ffzg

Daniel Sandford ✔️ @BBCDanielS
Important news: @CameronPig is being followed by @RussianEmbassy. Just thought you'd want to know.
Follow  
The Russian embassy is really trolling David Cameron over pig gate W7U2gCOT_normal  Russian Embassy, UK ✔️ @RussianEmbassy
@BBCDanielS Twitter account is followed, not the pig. Please rectify.

If you were in any doubt over whether life will ever be the same again... it won't.
The end.

http://i100.independent.co.uk/article/the-russian-embassy-is-really-trolling-david-cameron-over-pig-gate--Z1UsuwVu8x

How embarrassing lol, a Prime Minister being trolled by the Russian Embassy for sticking his dick in a dead pigs mouth.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Corbyn, you are going to have to go some to beat that!

Back to top Go down

The Russian embassy is really trolling David Cameron over pig gate Empty Re: The Russian embassy is really trolling David Cameron over pig gate

Post by nicko Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:46 pm

Sassy, have you ever noticed how many replies you get agreeing with you?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The Russian embassy is really trolling David Cameron over pig gate Empty Re: The Russian embassy is really trolling David Cameron over pig gate

Post by Andy Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:53 pm

I ageee with Sassy.
Corbyn having  girlfriend 40 years ago pales into insignificance compared with Dave inviting  a dead pig to have oral sex with him.
That isn't including the drug taking and attempting to inseminate every fair maiden at Oxford.
God knows how many little Daves are running around now with balding heads and shining faces.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:02 pm

Handy, I agree Cameron has questions to answer, but sassy goes over the top with her constant banging on about how terrible Israel is, it gets as boring as hell day after day.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:12 pm

Nicko, why don't you actually get your facts straight?  I don't give a stuff whether you like me or not, I'd probably be doing something very wrong if you did, but here's the truth of the matter. (listed in the Middle East Section):

•  

Gaza and West Bank under attack - again.

by sassy31 220 nicko The Russian embassy is really trolling David Cameron over pig gate Empty
    Today at 3:57 pm
  •  

Christians martyred for beliefs every five minutes by isis...

by heavenlyfatheryetagain31 220 nicko The Russian embassy is really trolling David Cameron over pig gate Empty
    Today at 10:09 am
  •  

.Palestinian Authority clashes with protesters in the West Bank .

by Cuchulain0 18 Cuchulain The Russian embassy is really trolling David Cameron over pig gate Empty
    Today at 9:22 am
  •  

imam says to Muslim migrants breed to conquer countries...!!

by heavenlyfatheryetagain12 153 Original Quill The Russian embassy is really trolling David Cameron over pig gate Empty
    Today at 6:37 am
  •  

Rosh Hashanah - The Jewish People's Job This Year: Cleaning Up Netanyahu's Mess

by Irn Bru3 44 sassy The Russian embassy is really trolling David Cameron over pig gate Empty
    on Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:10 pm
  •  

Israel hiding killers who burned Palestinian family alive, minister reveals

by sassy14 142 smelly-bandit The Russian embassy is really trolling David Cameron over pig gate Empty
    on Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:33 pm
  •  

Iraq Christians train to recapture homes from Islamic State

by Cuchulain26 194 Cuchulain The Russian embassy is really trolling David Cameron over pig gate Empty
    on Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:40 pm
  •  

at least 65 dead in mosque at mecca...

by heavenlyfatheryetagain42 396 heavenlyfatheryetagain The Russian embassy is really trolling David Cameron over pig gate Empty
    on Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:26 pm
  •  

Putin said willing to sideline Assad in Syria

by Cuchulain0 33 Cuchulain The Russian embassy is really trolling David Cameron over pig gate Empty
    on Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:55 am
  •  

Israeli dies of injuries after suspected Jerusalem rock-throwing attack

by Cuchulain0 29 Cuchulain The Russian embassy is really trolling David Cameron over pig gate Empty
    on Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:52 am
  •  

Clashes resume at Temple Mount after day of violence

by Cuchulain0 37 Cuchulain The Russian embassy is really trolling David Cameron over pig gate Empty
    on Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:40 am
  •  

Israeli Racism - Christians speak out while Israelis have TV programes to mock Jesus and Mary

by sassy5 293 Vicar Of Dibley The Russian embassy is really trolling David Cameron over pig gate Empty
    on Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:26 pm
  •  

Christians Joining Israel Defense Forces At Record Rates; Military Training Includes Visits To Jerusalem

by Cuchulain

Now, care to note who started what threads?   Trot along lol

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:25 pm

You have a serious case of OCD see a Doctor at once.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:27 pm

Oh dear, and there was you saying I had not sense of humour, people are having fun with this all over the net.

Did Cameron spend secret time at HOGwarts school lol

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:41 pm

Sassy, your not worth arguing with, you have a one track mind and you are stuck in it!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:37 pm

To be fair it was a university initiation thing - though God knows why a pig's mouth - I don't know why everyone is (s)wineing on about it.
And I bet he made a pig's ear of it like he does everything else!

I wonder if Kevin Bacon is his buddy....?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:47 pm

eddie wrote:To be fair it was a university initiation thing - though God knows why a pig's mouth - I don't know why everyone is (s)wineing on about it.
And I bet he made a pig's ear of it like he does everything else!

I wonder if Kevin Bacon is his buddy....?

The Russian embassy is really trolling David Cameron over pig gate Cow_310 Moooooooo!  FGS, stop it with the Bacon!!! The Russian embassy is really trolling David Cameron over pig gate Pig11 The Russian embassy is really trolling David Cameron over pig gate Pig11  The Russian embassy is really trolling David Cameron over pig gate Pig11  The Russian embassy is really trolling David Cameron over pig gate Pig11  The Russian embassy is really trolling David Cameron over pig gate Pig11  The Russian embassy is really trolling David Cameron over pig gate Pig11  The Russian embassy is really trolling David Cameron over pig gate Pig11  The Russian embassy is really trolling David Cameron over pig gate Pig11  The Russian embassy is really trolling David Cameron over pig gate Pig11  The Russian embassy is really trolling David Cameron over pig gate Pig11  The Russian embassy is really trolling David Cameron over pig gate Pig11  The Russian embassy is really trolling David Cameron over pig gate Pig11  The Russian embassy is really trolling David Cameron over pig gate Pig11  The Russian embassy is really trolling David Cameron over pig gate Pig11  The Russian embassy is really trolling David Cameron over pig gate Pig11  The Russian embassy is really trolling David Cameron over pig gate Pig11  

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:04 pm

lol!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down