NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christians martyred for beliefs every five minutes by isis...

+3
Eilzel
Tommy Monk
eddie
7 posters

Go down

Christians martyred for beliefs every five minutes by isis... Empty Christians martyred for beliefs every five minutes by isis...

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:45 am

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/606536/Christians-Islamic-State-martyred-Syria-religion-Assyrian-human-rights

Believers are often singled out, tortured and faced with the brutal choice of converting to Islam or being slaughtered, according to Christian Freedom International.

Those who refuse to comply have reportedly had their limbs cut off or have been crucified.

Research by CFI found that more than 200 million followers are facing persecution in 105 countries making Christianity the most at-risk faith group in the world.

More Christians have been martyred in the 20th and 21st centuries than during the previous 19 combined, the organisation has claimed.

Back to top Go down

Christians martyred for beliefs every five minutes by isis... Empty Re: Christians martyred for beliefs every five minutes by isis...

Post by eddie Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:00 am

Savages.

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Christians martyred for beliefs every five minutes by isis... Empty Re: Christians martyred for beliefs every five minutes by isis...

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:11 pm

And we are letting loads of them flood into Europe as we speak...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:31 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:And we are letting loads of them flood into Europe as we speak...

it is hard to believe that europe could be so blind to the problem, unless the money for letting them in is to much too refuse..

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:37 pm

This is appalling. And another reason ISIS should destroyed.

A slight point however, before the 20th Century it was Christians who were doing most of the murdering. I doubt the death tally will ever be equalled. That said it is disgusting, no one should have to die because of their beliefs.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:56 pm

Eilzel wrote:This is appalling. And another reason ISIS should destroyed.

A slight point however, before the 20th Century it was Christians who were doing most of the murdering. I doubt the death tally will ever be equalled. That said it is disgusting, no one should have to die because of their beliefs.

Really...!?

http://www.cbn.com/spirituallife/onlinediscipleship/understandingislam/islamhistory0212.aspx
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:30 pm

Christianity existed hundreds of years before Islam and during the ages of Empires at which time Spain, France, Britain, Portugal, Russia, the Netherlands and later the USA, Germany and Italy, most of the world was occupied by, and brutalized by, European Christians- who often came hand in hand with missionaries.

So yes. Most of the last 1000 years has been Christians brutalizing non-Christians.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:14 pm

Very selective in your opinions aren't you les...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:05 pm

Eilzel wrote:This is appalling. And another reason ISIS should destroyed.

You just had to get that little dig in.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:16 pm

Eilzel wrote:Christianity existed hundreds of years before Islam and during the ages of Empires at which time Spain, France, Britain, Portugal, Russia, the Netherlands and later the USA, Germany and Italy, most of the world was occupied by, and brutalized by, European Christians- who often came hand in hand with missionaries.

So yes. Most of the last 1000 years has been Christians brutalizing non-Christians.

lol did you have a look at that link he posted?
Never laughed so much at a person intending to correct what he descibes as a falsehood in regards to the crusades, by hardly even talking about the numereous crusades themselves. He started to say how bad the attrocities in sacking jerusalem were and then diverts on to wrongs done by Muslims?

Eh?? I had to chuckle, was the worst form of crusade apologist bullshit I have ever read. lol He sought of skipped the part about how the First Crusaders took the opportnity to butcher Jews within Europe on route. How they sacked the Christian Byzantine Capital later. How they committed genocide and ethnic cleansing against the Cathars and other religious groups deemed heritic. Its important to show balance when talking about the crusades. He though just mainly talked about what the Muslims factions did and skipped over basically all of the crusades. That article was written in apologistic fashion, was unbalanced, mainly one sided on wrongs committed by Muslims and not balanced by the many crusades themselves. Hey his is an attorney, so am not surprised

Not only that he fails to grasp that when they say the first real clash, they mean the crusades were based on opposing religious ideologies. Before then it had been ambitious rules extending their lands or empires, but before this there had been no real conflict by both sides ground on their religious ideologies. So he is very much unable to grasp that the crusades was the first real religious war between Christianity and Islam. Anyway we know many ambitious nobles who were religious did have ulterior motives like again carving up lands for themselves
Anyway there is plenty to talk about in regards to both side during this religious conflict.
Anyway your point was good, though I would have added including the 20th century. Remember Germany was a vast majority Christian nation, where the hatred of the jews was formed from Lutharism, which had shaped the prejudice against the Jews in Germany. So there is also the Christian connection with the holocaust.

Last edited by Cuchulain on Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:22 pm

Just want to add a further point to your sentence Eilzel

Most of the last 1000 years has been Christians brutalizing non-Christians and Christians of different denominations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:24 pm

Selective history from dodge too...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:26 pm

Sorry did someone make a little whimper without out a single counter to the points again?

Quell surprise

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:26 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Selective history from dodge too...

Any excuse for an anti-Christian rant ...

Les is very selective too - he didn't like things which happened 70 years ago being mentioned not long back, and now he wants to go back hundreds of years ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:30 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Selective history from dodge too...

Any excuse for an anti-Christian rant ...

Les is very selective too - he didn't like things which happened 70 years ago being mentioned not long back, and now he wants to go back hundreds of years ...

So you are saying any History that has wrongs done in the name of Christianity or associated with Christianity should be censured and never taught then due to Christian sensitivities?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:31 pm

No mention of the historical crimes of Muslims then, even though this thread is about murder by Muslims.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:33 pm

Les makes a broad sweeping statement that is complete bullshit... I post up a link to show some of The real story and Then les tries to say he doesn't want to talk about anything that far back...

That is Selective history!!!

The fact the crusades were a response to hundreds of years of Muslim aggression has also slipped you by...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:35 pm

I would also add, there is a some fundemental differences why you do not see much Christian attrocties these days. Christianity does not hold sway or power over Western nations as it once did. Secularism has helped societies become more free thinking and based on rational reasoning and not religious beliefs. There are far less literal Christians also, due to the public access to information for people to research religions more. Many things have helped eradicate religious control in the west. Though it does show that for centuries when the west sanctioned laws in religious Christian dogma, countless people suffered as they do in any theocratic society today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:37 pm

What tommy, you are putting words in my mouth, I never said that in this thread. Raggs doesn't understand context.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:38 pm

It's interesting how certain people are completely ignoring the brutality towards Christians now, isn't it?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:39 pm

Eilzel wrote:What tommy, you are putting words in my mouth, I never said that in this thread. Raggs doesn't understand context.

I said that you said it previously actually. You told Nicko that what matters is what is happening now. Of course, when it comes to Christians being murdered, you had to have a little dig to imply that they deserve it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:No mention of the historical crimes of Muslims then, even though this thread is about murder by Muslims.

Going to start calling you the artful Dodger the amount of times you deflect and dodge from points made to you.
There have been many wrongs committed whether Christian or Muslims throughout the centuries where again this is made far easier to happen and justify when a nation's ruling system is a religious ideology.
So happy to talk about either.
I just commented on the article posted up which I have to say was nothing more than a Crusade apologist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:It's interesting how certain people are completely ignoring the brutality towards Christians now, isn't it?
Nobody is ignoring anything where both Eilzel and myself have been calling and advocating for action against ISIS for ages now, because countless people from many different minorities are being raped, enslaved, murdered, persecuted by ISIS..
So much so that if many nations had got their act together you would not be witnessing the mass influx of refugees to Europe.
So out of many posters we have been the most vocal in calling for action to crush ISS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:07 pm

Christianity is under attack , the church is under attack . Islam is the enemy but is always defended , people will defend anything to do with islam and isis is islam .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:02 pm

Well, if that's true, and I see no reason to doubt it, although they are murdering just as many Muslims, you would think that VOD and HF would be all for the Christian Syrian refugees and be dying to welcome them.  Now, I don't read their posts, so could someone tell me, are VOD and HF saying they have to help the Syrian Christian refugees?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:57 pm

what makes me laugh is how some will blame Christianity when its just someone shouting "god will's it", it doesn't mean it is what God wanted..
The crusades were about territory, money and fame...

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:22 am

the best solution is for the UK to increase its refugee intake (focusing on persecuted minorities)
And we should have be doing more than bombing in Syria against ISIS.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:30 am

Just increasing refugee intake will not solve the problem veya. We should increase it to help in the short term but for a solution action is required.

Raggs, context, learn it or stop wasting my time.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:47 am

Eilzel wrote:Just increasing refugee intake will not solve the problem veya. We should increase it to help in the short term but for a solution action is required.

it will solve the problem of the whingers about Islam, take a couple of 100,000 Christians Arabs, I'm Sure VOD and HF will welcome them into their congregation Cool Cool Cool Cool
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:45 am

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:Christianity is under attack , the church is under attack . Islam is the enemy but is always defended , people will defend anything to do with islam and isis is islam .

So, apparently, is Islam under attack.

Why don't y'all drop the religions, drink the wine and pick up a good brie to go with the dry crackers. Razz

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:01 am

Eilzel wrote:Just increasing refugee intake will not solve the problem veya. We should increase it to help in the short term but for a solution action is required.

Les, learn about hypocrisy, or stop wasting my time.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:09 am

I don't give a fuck what happened hundreds of years ago, it's what's happening Now we should talk about!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:30 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:Christianity is under attack , the church is under attack . Islam is the enemy but is always defended , people will defend anything to do with islam and isis is islam .

Why don't y'all drop the religions, drink the wine and pick up a good brie to go with the dry crackers. Razz

No islam is the attacker the enemy of everyone it will try to steal everything you have .

I wouldn't drop my faith for anyone it means too much to me .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:58 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

No islam is the attacker the enemy of everyone it will try to steal everything you have .

I wouldn't drop my faith for anyone it means too much to me .

all islam is interested in is total control, it seeks to dominate everything around it..

it is sick and barbaric...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down