NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thinking of a change of profession???

4 posters

Go down

thinking of a change of profession??? Empty thinking of a change of profession???

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:12 pm

thinking about a change of work maybe teaching...

Last edited by heavenlyfatheryetagain on Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

thinking of a change of profession??? Empty Re: thinking of a change of profession???

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:10 pm

lol bible teaching Smile

Back to top Go down

thinking of a change of profession??? Empty Re: thinking of a change of profession???

Post by nicko Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:27 pm

How about saving "fallen" women, if you do will you save one for me?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:06 pm

"my brother's a vicar in ealing
He's saving young women from sin
He'll save you a blonde for a guinea

my god how the money rolls in ...rolls in
my god how the money rolls in...."

(to the tune of the Eton Boating song)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:13 pm

ha ha that's good vic lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:40 am

Something you want to say HF?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:43 am

Eilzel wrote:Something you want to say HF?

Hi Buddy

Is there something I have missed here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:56 am

HF knows I'm a teacher, so I'm wondering why the sly sentence.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:03 am

Eilzel wrote:HF knows I'm a teacher, so I'm wondering why the sly sentence.

Ignore him buddy he is a Troll intent on shit stirring.
If this is a personal thread it should be sent to the basement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:05 am

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:lol bible teaching Smile
yeah but I already do that...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:06 am

nicko wrote:How about saving "fallen" women,   if you do will you save one for me?
lol I like that..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:07 am

victorismyhero wrote:"my brother's a vicar in ealing
He's saving young women from sin
He'll save you a blonde for a guinea

my god how the money rolls in ...rolls in
my god how the money rolls in...."

(to the tune of the Eton Boating song)
lol...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:18 am

Well considering he has evaded your question and nwo posted 3 replies to other posters, leans towards this being deliberate with the intent to be personal about you.
I am reporting this Eilzel as to me your inclinations were spot on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:25 am

actually a relation went abroad to teach and recommended it, thought it might be fun and a break from my normal business, a year or two out might be good...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:28 am

heavenlyfatheryetagain wrote:actually a relation went abroad to teach and recommended it, thought it might be fun and a break from my normal business, a year or two out might be good...

Funny how you now pipe up and say something only after I have reported the thread.
I do not buy your story, this thread was deliberate and have explained the reasoning behind it to the admin team.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:56 am

Cuchulain wrote:
heavenlyfatheryetagain wrote:actually a relation went abroad to teach and recommended it, thought it might be fun and a break from my normal business, a year or two out might be good...

Funny how you now pipe up and say something only after I have reported the thread.
I do not buy your story, this thread was deliberate and have explained the reasoning behind it to the admin team.
i don't care as it is not for sale, the first reply to my post was my wife who mentioned our relations name who was teaching there, I removed it as I didn't want the name linking as it was a fairly unusual name...

i have certain people on ignore and I had to be told of replies... like I care.... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:02 pm

heavenlyfatheryetagain wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

i don't care as it is not for sale, the first reply to my post was my wife who mentioned our relations name who was teaching there, I removed it as I didn't want the name linking as it was a fairly unusual name...

i have certain people on ignore and I had to be told of replies... like I care.... Smile

Not interested and like I say I have provided my reasons to Admin
As to me this thread points to being personal.
Even more so when after Eilzel's question, you ignore this and replied to 3 other posts.
That to me points to further guilt, where only after I stated I have reported this that you come in with a made up story as if to cover your tracks.
I shall allow the admin to decide on this, when a few of them have read my PM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:16 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

Not interested and like I say I have provided my reasons to Admin
As to me this thread points to being personal.
Even more so when after Eilzel's question, you ignore this and replied to 3 other posts.
That to me points to further guilt, where only after I stated I have reported this that you come in with a made up story as if to cover your tracks.
I shall allow the admin to decide on this, when a few of them have read my PM
good for you , well done...lol

perhaps we should do a poll of what subjects are available for discussion.... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:38 pm

Can we all calm down a bit

There have been cross purposes about this thread all morning.

I think we all need to just stop being suspicious as I've now heard two different reasons as to why this thread exists - three, if you count HF's version.

Please just let the thread rest
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:48 pm

what would be the point in that though lez , its hardly a talking point is it you being a teacher ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:58 am

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:

what would be the point in that though lez , its hardly a talking point is it you being a teacher ?

No, just seemed odd HF would blurt out this post with no background or any other information at all, with his silly '...' ending. Funny little man your husband.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:04 am

Eilzel wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:

No, just seemed odd HF would blurt out this post with no background or any other information at all, with his silly '...' ending. Funny little man your husband.

Its a bad habit he learned from me.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:22 am

Yeah but with you its more dramatic pauses lol
With him its 'I'm just going to trail this to get you giys wondering what my real intention here is...'
Because he is oh so mischievous lol
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:26 am

Eilzel wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:

yeah i find you to be a funny little man too but i don't keep mentioning it do i, and you know what i wasn't insulting you at all in my post so why the insult about my husband . If i insulted your boyfriend i could understand the retaliation but i didn't and don't normally do i lez. So it was uncalled for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:39 am

In fairness my fiance doesn't post on this or any forums; your husband does, so a tad different. And it is funny little thing to do to create a thread where the first post is a throw away line about teaching that was followed by nothing.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:52 am

How many threads are made in relation to Christians but don't really say so in the title . Loads on here .

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:58 am

Lez, how much holiday do Teachers get in your adopted country?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:13 am

If I was at a state school a lot, but unpaid. In my school I get 4 paid weeks Smile
Why'd you ask?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:21 am

The thing i think is unfair to teachers here is that they have to take their holidays during school holidays, everything is more expensive and after being around children all year who would want to be surrounded by more children during your own holiday ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:23 am

Cuchulain wrote:

Ignore him buddy he is a Troll intent on shit stirring.
If this is a personal thread it should be sent to the basement.

say's the biggest troll on here posting c&p all day and night , when do you sleep Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:38 am

Lez, just wondered if they had as much holiday as in Britain.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:54 am

I see nicko. My situation is different to be fair so sadly no long holidays for me haha
But for teachers in government schools they get more though for English teachers that is unpaid.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:20 am

The holidays are why a lot of parents go into becoming TA's (Teacher's Assistants) because they get the same holidays as their children.
It's one reason why I did it. I'd never put my children into a daycare or with a childminder.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:33 pm

Good enough reason for me Eds. I always feel teachers and anyone working in education are unfairly treated by media and public opinion in England to be honest. Sure the holidays are nice but the workload is immense and as mentioned above they get holidays at times when prices are up and places are busier.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:47 pm

Les a teachers workload is immense! Don't know about Thailand but in the UK there is just so much planning and paperwork!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:32 pm

eddie wrote:Les a teachers workload is immense! Don't know about Thailand but in the UK there is just so much planning and paperwork!

I can imagine. Mine is heavy going and I don't work the same schedule or with anywhere near as many students as teachers in the UK by any stretch. I don't envy what they have to do at all.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:09 pm

Eilzel wrote:
eddie wrote:Les a teachers workload is immense! Don't know about Thailand but in the UK there is just so much planning and paperwork!

I can imagine. Mine is heavy going and I don't work the same schedule or with anywhere near as many students as teachers in the UK by any stretch. I don't envy what they have to do at all.

A lot of them leave the profession and say it's more about paperwork than the children nowadays.
It's a shame. A good teacher is more than worth their weight in gold.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:14 pm

eddie wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

A lot of them leave the profession and say it's more  about paperwork than the children nowadays.
It's a shame. A good teacher is more than worth their weight in gold.

I can believe it Neutral
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:28 pm

As a child and a teenager my ambition was to teach children of primary school age, sadly wasn't meant to be.  Still love the little ones and the not so little ones too Laughing

I'm always the first to get on the floor and play thinking of a change of profession??? Embarr13

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:44 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:The thing i think is unfair to teachers here is that they have to take their holidays during school holidays, everything is more expensive and after being around children all year who would want to be surrounded by more children during your own holiday ?

It's hardly unfair. There's no point them going in term time when they have all those long holidays.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:53 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:The thing i think is unfair to teachers here is that they have to take their holidays during school holidays, everything is more expensive and after being around children all year who would want to be surrounded by more children during your own holiday ?

It's hardly unfair. There's no point them going in term time when they have all those long holidays.

the fact that during school holiday times the holiday prices practically double is unfair t both teachers and parents...

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:21 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

the fact that during school holiday times the holiday prices practically double is unfair t both teachers and parents...

Or the prices drop when fewer people want to go on holiday - ie, not in school holidays. Holidays are a luxury anyway.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:23 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

Or the prices drop when fewer people want to go on holiday - ie, not in school holidays. Holidays are a luxury anyway.

lol they are now... but they shouldn't be....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down