NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kicked Syrian migrant offered football role in Madrid

Go down

Kicked Syrian migrant offered football role in Madrid Empty Kicked Syrian migrant offered football role in Madrid

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:36 pm

Mohsen was running through a field close to the Hungarian border, carrying his eight-year old son Zaid, when he was tripped up by camerawoman Petra Laszlo. The video of the incident sparked international outrage and Laszlo was fired by her network.
Mohsen picked himself and Zaid up and continued their odyssey, reaching Munich.
In a letter to the daily Hungarian newspaper, Magyar Nemzet, Laszlo said she thought the migrants would attack her after they broke through a police cordon.
"I am very sorry for the incident, and as a mother I am especially sorry for the fact that fate pushed a child in my way. I did not see that at that moment. I started to panic and as I re-watch the film, it seems as it was not even me," her letter states.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ABSOLUTE BOLLOCKS, THIS IS THE VIDEO OF WHAT SHE DID:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moved by the plight of father and son, Miguel Angel Galan -- president of CENAFE, a football academy in Madrid -- reached out to Martin Mucha, a journalist with the Spanish daily, El Mundo, in an attempt to find them.
Kicked Syrian migrant offered football role in Madrid 150913144159-dzeko-football-cares-medium-plus-169
Football Cares: 'Sports ebay' with a cause
Accompanied by Arabic-speaking footballer Mohamed Labrouzi, who plays for Villaverde in Spain, Mucha set out to find Mohsen. According to his account, they scoured Munich -- where thousands of refugees have arrived -- and eventually found Mohsen.
He was watching a Champions' League game in a Munich café.
At first Mohsen did not believe anyone would want to help him. But, Labrouzi told him that "a man called Miguel was moved by your story. He is a friend and trusted me with the logistics."
Within hours, Mohsen and Zaid were on a flight to Paris, and from there a long train journey to Madrid, where they arrived late Wednesday.
"It's a dream for me to be here. Thank you Madrid, thank you Spain," said Mohsen to the Spanish press upon arrival. He hopes his wife and two daughters can join him in the capital.
Luis Miguel Pedraza of CENAFE told Spanish media Wednesday: "We're giving him a hand as a humanitarian gesture. Later we'll look for something. He's interested in our school.
"The first thing is to get him settled."
The school will help Mohsen, Zaid and other members of their family apply for asylum and move them into a house in Getafe, where they will pay for the family's living cost, until they can support themselves. Spain has agreed to take some 17,000 of the refugees that have flooded into Europe.
Mohsen has plenty of challenges ahead. He speaks a little English but no Spanish. But he does know quite a bit about football, having coached in the Syrian first division. Some of the players he has worked with have been killed; others are refugees like him.
Galan, who is also running for president at the Spanish FA, told the media minnows Villaverde Boetticher and Móstoles have already inquired about hiring Mohsen. He will do some administration for CENAFE, until he passes his coaching badges and learns Spanish.
At least in football there are enough globetrotting football coaches out there to suggest that limited language skills are no impediment to success.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/09/17/football/syrian-refugee-re-housed-in-madrid/index.html

Karma at work again.  Bitch not on tripped him but kicked a child, she has ended up making his life better!

Back to top Go down

Kicked Syrian migrant offered football role in Madrid Empty Re: Kicked Syrian migrant offered football role in Madrid

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:37 pm

Another silver lining thread.

It's worth being tripped up isn't it? Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Kicked Syrian migrant offered football role in Madrid Empty Re: Kicked Syrian migrant offered football role in Madrid

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Another silver lining thread.

It is, I'm sure you will be very happy if I come and trip you up then, when you are carrying a life in your hands, even if it's only one of your cats Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:40 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Another silver lining thread.

It is, I'm sure you will be very happy if I come and trip you up then, when you are carrying a life in your hands, even if it's only one of your cats Laughing

Sure, if I end up as rich as David Beckham. My cat would scratch you anyway - karma and all that ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:41 pm

The man left his wife and two daughters behind?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:42 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:

Sure, if I end up as rich as David Beckham. My cat would scratch you anyway - karma and all that ...

Nope, you'd land on it and squash it and it would be you it scratched trying to get away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:44 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Nope, you'd land on it and squash it and it would be you it scratched trying to get away.

Is there a point to this?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:

No point, like your snidey reply to the OP with a grin afterwards, a trait I find rather sickening.  You and Tommy both do it, thinking nobody will notice what you really mean.

Last edited by sassy on Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:45 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:The man left his wife and two daughters behind?

wow such a hero eh

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:46 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No point, like your reply to the OP.

I made a very good point. A bloke gets tripped up and suddenly he's singled out for stardom and the good life ahead of everyone else. Like I said, it was worth getting tripped up, wasn't it?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:46 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:

No point, like your reply to the OP.

I made a very good point. A bloke gets tripped up and suddenly he's singled out for stardom and the good life ahead of everyone else. Like I said, it was worth getting tripped up, wasn't it?

As I said, snide, underhand and nasty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:47 pm

They'll all be taking a dive now if it means being singled out for special privileges.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:49 pm

Showing your ignorance again.  The men come and make the most hazardous journey because they cannot afford the fees for all of them.  If he makes it, he can then get a visa for the women so that the journey they undertake is not quite so hazardous because they have all the papers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:49 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:They'll all be taking a dive now if it means being singled out for special privileges.

Holding a child that they land on and could seriously injure.  You are disgusting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:50 pm

sassy wrote:

Showing your ignorance again.  The men come and make the most hazardous journey because they cannot afford the fees for all of them.  If he makes it, he can then get a visa for the women so that the journey they undertake is not quite so hazardous because they have all the papers.

So the women are quite safe in the meantime then. Are they not "fleeing for their lives"?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:50 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:They'll all be taking a dive now if it means being singled out for special privileges.

Holding a child that they land on and could seriously injure.  You are disgusting.

Not as disgusting as you - not ever. Well nobody is really.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:37 pm

sassy wrote:Mohsen was running through a field close to the Hungarian border, carrying his eight-year old son Zaid, when he was tripped up by camerawoman Petra Laszlo. The video of the incident sparked international outrage and Laszlo was fired by her network.
Mohsen picked himself and Zaid up and continued their odyssey, reaching Munich.
In a letter to the daily Hungarian newspaper, Magyar Nemzet, Laszlo said she thought the migrants would attack her after they broke through a police cordon.
"I am very sorry for the incident, and as a mother I am especially sorry for the fact that fate pushed a child in my way. I did not see that at that moment. I started to panic and as I re-watch the film, it seems as it was not even me," her letter states.

ABSOLUTE BOLLOCKS, THIS IS THE VIDEO OF WHAT SHE DID:

Moved by the plight of father and son, Miguel Angel Galan -- president of CENAFE, a football academy in Madrid -- reached out to Martin Mucha, a journalist with the Spanish daily, El Mundo, in an attempt to find them.
Kicked Syrian migrant offered football role in Madrid 150913144159-dzeko-football-cares-medium-plus-169
Football Cares: 'Sports ebay' with a cause
Accompanied by Arabic-speaking footballer Mohamed Labrouzi, who plays for Villaverde in Spain, Mucha set out to find Mohsen. According to his account, they scoured Munich -- where thousands of refugees have arrived -- and eventually found Mohsen.
He was watching a Champions' League game in a Munich café.
At first Mohsen did not believe anyone would want to help him. But, Labrouzi told him that "a man called Miguel was moved by your story. He is a friend and trusted me with the logistics."
Within hours, Mohsen and Zaid were on a flight to Paris, and from there a long train journey to Madrid, where they arrived late Wednesday.
"It's a dream for me to be here. Thank you Madrid, thank you Spain," said Mohsen to the Spanish press upon arrival. He hopes his wife and two daughters can join him in the capital.
Luis Miguel Pedraza of CENAFE told Spanish media Wednesday: "We're giving him a hand as a humanitarian gesture. Later we'll look for something. He's interested in our school.
"The first thing is to get him settled."
The school will help Mohsen, Zaid and other members of their family apply for asylum and move them into a house in Getafe, where they will pay for the family's living cost, until they can support themselves. Spain has agreed to take some 17,000 of the refugees that have flooded into Europe.
Mohsen has plenty of challenges ahead. He speaks a little English but no Spanish. But he does know quite a bit about football, having coached in the Syrian first division. Some of the players he has worked with have been killed; others are refugees like him.
Galan, who is also running for president at the Spanish FA, told the media minnows Villaverde Boetticher and Móstoles have already inquired about hiring Mohsen. He will do some administration for CENAFE, until he passes his coaching badges and learns Spanish.
At least in football there are enough globetrotting football coaches out there to suggest that limited language skills are no impediment to success.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/09/17/football/syrian-refugee-re-housed-in-madrid/index.html

Karma at work again.  Bitch not on tripped him but kicked a child, she has ended up making his life better!

See this is how it should work....

all those LLA nut jobs take note.....If you WANT em here then ...like this "school"...you should sponsor and be responsible for them (including being guaranteur of their behaviour, including unlimited liability for any harm they may do ) until they become self supporting.

easy innit......

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down