NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This 'Emigration' Facebook Post Is Perfect

3 posters

Go down

This 'Emigration' Facebook Post Is Perfect Empty This 'Emigration' Facebook Post Is Perfect

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:53 am

Emlyn Pearce, a London-based writer, has set social media alight with a very poignant post on his Facebook page.

Emlyn Pearce

Emigration is completely out of control in this country, and I'm sick of it. I'm not staying quiet any more. You can't walk down a street in Jamaica or Hong Kong or India without hearing someone speaking English, and in Canada and Australia we have even introduced our own legal system, decimated local communities and installed our own head of state! DISGUSTING! English has now been imposed as the official language of 57 sovereign countries! FIFTY SEVEN!!! What the hell? Who do we think we are?! And the government is doing nothing: any British person can just pack their bags and go and live anywhere in the world at ANY TIME and nobody in the British government will do anything to stop them. If I wanted to, I could just get on a plane to Germany tomorrow, get a job in their booming economy and live there for the rest of my life! My parents could up and retire to Spain or Portugal at a moment's notice! Why should we have that right? It's political correctness gone mad! (And it's also probably, somehow, part of the war on Christmas, and health and safety and women thinking it's ok to wear comfortable, unsexy clothing.)

The figures speak for themselves:
1,300,000 Britons live in Australia; 761,000 in Spain; 678,000 in the USA; 603,000 in Canada; 291,000 in Ireland (11,200 of whom are drawing unemployment benefit from the Irish state), and even 8,500 in Mexico and 7,100 in Kuwait! We're literally EVERYWHERE! I bet there's at least one branch of Greggs in the Falklands. We need to close our borders immediately before the situation gets even worse for everyone else. We are sleepwalking into a nightmare where a third of the world will be overrun by the British! AGAIN!

EDIT: To all of you really hench army guys sending me hate mail for writing this: I am gay, and I will furiously pleasure myself to your profile picture. Just so you know.

Pearce began his articulate parody rant in a way you'd expect many Britain First fans to write their statuses - moaning about people who travel to other countries to improve their lives. Except, rather than complaining about migrants and refugees, he was complaining about emigrants. The lobster-skinned couple from Southend who moved to Costa Del Sol, for example.

"I thought it was time to remind people that this migration thing goes both ways," Pearce told BuzzFeed

"Right now, there are new gifts on their way across Europe towards our country. New ideas, new talents, new viewpoints, new heroes for our children to emulate – and we need to grab as many of them as we can before the Germans do."

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/09/08/emlyn-pearce-south-african-migrants-emigration-facebook-post_n_8103294.html

Now that was funny especially his last point.  lol

Back to top Go down

This 'Emigration' Facebook Post Is Perfect Empty Re: This 'Emigration' Facebook Post Is Perfect

Post by eddie Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:27 am

A little bit silly and inaccurate, sounds like it's written by a teenager!
In Australia for instance, we cannot go and just live there without a trade and a certain amount of money in our banks.

Also, most English who "retire" to Spain etc have money and buy properties.

Most English don't go and just arrive in a country and claim benefits and demand a house.

So Pearce is a bit of a twat.

Never mind, at least he got to wank over pictures of men who are defending him in his country, eh?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

This 'Emigration' Facebook Post Is Perfect Empty Re: This 'Emigration' Facebook Post Is Perfect

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:32 am

eddie wrote:A little bit silly and inaccurate, sounds like it's written by a teenager!
In Australia for instance, we cannot go and just live  there without a trade and a certain amount of money in our banks.

Most English don't go and just arrive in a country and claim benefits and demand a house.

Never mind, at least he got to wank over pictures of men who are defending him in his country, eh?

precisely what i thought

i imagine him being a bit of an elizel, before mommy cut the apron strings, petulant,immature and naive beyond belief.

perhaps he would prefer arabic as a comman language, though i doubt he would enjoy the short flight from the top of a building that would come as an unforeseen perk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:33 am

eddie wrote:A little bit silly and inaccurate, sounds like it's written by a teenager!
In Australia for instance, we cannot go and just live  there without a trade and a certain amount of money in our banks.

I guess irony is lost on you here Eddie
The point is countless millions of British people emigrate to other countries for a better life as do people who come here, where for example 30 million Americans are descended from British people.
So is he a twat Eddie or is he actually proving you are the plonker here.
The point is he is playing off exactly what people bemoan about immigrants, where as seen this country has by previously controlling changed the spoken language from the indigenous people to English. The demographics have changed in places, British laws are maintained etc. How British people who live abroad keep their identity and culture, yet those moaning about immigrants never bemoan this. Its showing how hypocritical people like you are and he done it so well, you ended up writing a very bitter negative response

Thank you as you just proved him right Eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:06 am

I must have missed the fact that the UK has troops deployed across the world enforcing british law and english on everyone

those poor people around the world being forced to speak english at gunpoint

how terrible

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:09 am

smelly-bandit wrote:I must have missed the fact that the UK has troops deployed across the world enforcing british law and english on everyone

those poor people around the world being forced to speak english at gunpoint

how terrible

Irony lost again.
Do the Aborigines have self determination smelly?
How about the Maori
How about the countless indigenous groups in North and South America?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:09 am

well said edds

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:34 am

We are adding over 300000 people to our population every year through mass immigration... this is far too many and needs reducing to tens of thousands which is a sensible manageable number.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:41 am

Aborigines??

Maori??

never heard of em

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:23 pm

typical idiotic and non sensical whitey LLA idiocy...

I would suggest to the petulent little cabbage that he grows up a bit before allowing his mouth to take control of his brain Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:33 pm

victorismyhero wrote:typical idiotic and non sensical whitey LLA idiocy...

I would suggest to the petulent little cabbage that he grows up a bit before allowing his mouth to take control of his brain Rolling Eyes  

Bah humbug  lol

I loved it and its worked so well that anti immigration brigade are having a sulk over it.   Laughing

Did you see Me luds post by John Cleese?

Here I will post it again to help make you smile.

Have a good afternoon, may catch you later

NATIONAL LEVELS OF ALERT - THREATS TO EUROPE
From JOHN CLEESE

The English are feeling the pinch in relation to recent events in Syria and have therefore raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved." Soon, though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross." The English have not been "A Bit Cross" since the blitz in 1940 when tea supplies nearly ran out.

Terrorists have been re-categorized from "Tiresome" to "A Bloody Nuisance." The last time the British issued a "Bloody Nuisance" warning level was in 1588, when threatened by the Spanish Armada.

The Scots have raised their threat level from "Pissed Off" to "Let's get the Bastards." They don't have any other levels. This is the reason they have been used on the front line of the British army for the last 300 years.

The French government announced yesterday that it has raised its terror alert level from "Run" to "Hide." The only two higher levels in France are "Collaborate" and "Surrender." The rise was precipitated by a recent fire that destroyed France 's white flag factory, effectively paralysing the country's military capability.

Italy has increased the alert level from "Shout Loudly and Excitedly" to "Elaborate Military Posturing." Two more levels remain: "Ineffective Combat Operations" and "Change Sides."

The Germans have increased their alert state from "Disdainful Arrogance" to "Dress in Uniform and Sing Marching Songs." They also have two higher levels: "Invade a Neighbour" and "Lose."

Belgians, on the other hand, are all on holiday as usual; the only threat they are worried about is NATO pulling out of Brussels .

The Spanish are all excited to see their new submarines ready to deploy. These beautifully designed subs have glass bottoms so the new Spanish navy can get a really good look at the old Spanish navy.

Australia , meanwhile, has raised its security level from "No worries" to "She'll be right, Mate." Two more escalation levels remain: "Crikey! I think we'll need to cancel the barbie this weekend!" and "The barbie is cancelled." So far no situation has ever warranted use of the last final escalation level.

Regards,
John Cleese,
British writer, actor and tall person

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:14 pm

I saw that, didge, and laughed out loud.

But on the topic of this thread, the subject tone is irony.  Irony takes a bit of intelligence, so it's wasted on conservatives.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:42 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

The point is countless millions of British people emigrate to other countries for a better life as do people who come here, where for example 30 million Americans are descended from British people.
The point is he is playing off exactly what people bemoan about immigrants, where as seen this country has by previously controlling changed the spoken language from the indigenous people to English. The demographics have changed in places, British laws are maintained etc. How British people who live abroad keep their identity and culture, yet those moaning about immigrants never bemoan this. Its showing how hypocritical people like you are and he done it so well, you ended up writing a very bitter negative response

Hmmm. You pulled me up on the things I never said and ignore the things I did say.

You should go into politics.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:45 pm

Original Quill wrote:I saw that, didge, and laughed out loud.

But on the topic of this thread, the subject tone is irony.  Irony takes a bit of intelligence, so it's wasted on conservatives.

No it wasn't lost on me.
The main points were actually lost on you hence the reason you never answered them.

Here's the thing Quill. I want equality for everyone, you went equality for certain groups of people.

You're a closet racist, far more a racist than Tommy or smelly.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:03 pm

eddie wrote:

No it wasn't lost on me.
The main points were actually lost on you hence the reason you never answered them.

Here's the thing Quill. I want equality for everyone, you went equality for certain groups of people.

im not racist at all

im a realist.

worst case - a tribalist

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:08 pm

Actually smelly, I've never said you were racist.

That word is thrown at anyone who doesn't say certain things in a certain way.
I've been called a conservative lol, yet you would say I was a lefty.

People love a fucking label. Actually I'll rephrase that, people who aren't very open-minded, love a label.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:05 pm

Yeah non believers like to label Christians and those of other faiths as being mental . That's a fucking insult .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:09 pm

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Hmmm. You pulled me up on the things I never said and ignore the things I did say.

You should go into politics.

I pulled you up because you got shitty over irony

That is what is funny as its intent was to take the piss and you and others did exactly what was expected to piss and moan about it

Never mind Eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:11 pm

eddie wrote:

No it wasn't lost on me.

Temper temper Eddie

The fact is the irony was lost on you

And no both smelly and Tommy are about the most racist simpletons going

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:12 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:

No it wasn't lost on me.

im not racist at all

im a realist.

worst case - a tribalist

Ha ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Best joke you have made on here yet lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:40 pm

And I'm a racist how exactly...!?

Being against mass immigration doesn't make you a racist dodge... in fact you have agreed with me many times about the need for more control over immigration!

I am against special treatment of people because of their race... you support special treatment for people BECAUSE of their race, you think non white British ethnic minorities should be given special privilage...

So you are the racist!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:47 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

And I'm a racist how exactly...!
Being against mass immigration doesn't make you a racist dodge... in fact you have agreed with me many times about the need for more control over immigration!
I am against special treatment of people because of their race... you support special treatment for people BECAUSE of their race, you think non white British ethnic minorities should be given special privilage...
So you are the racist!!!

Look no amount of drivel will get you out of the fact you are a racist idiot.
The amount of times you have argued that biacks are inferior, lower intelligence or as if all criminals etc stems from your racist views. Even your views against immigration stem from racism
The fact ist is people like you that create division within society, as you are so selfish and hateful of people.
Its about time you recognised that
I believe in equality that all have equal rights under law
You do not beluieve in equality

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:03 am

Labels label labels.

Let's try and post without actually putting nonsensical and fashionable labels on people - see where we get, eh?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:07 am

eddie wrote:Labels label labels.

Let's try and post without actually putting nonsensical and fashionable labels on people - see where we get, eh?

What labels?
Is someone holds racist views, then they are racist
It is these very people who place countless labels on groups of people Eddie and yet if someone classifies a racist as being racist, that is some how wrong?
This always arises in order to defend those who are racist it seems and yet only a few posts back you labelled Quill racist yourself.
So forgive me if I am a tad confused over this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:09 am

When asked to explain your accusations against me, you always come up with your own made up straw man waffle!!!

lol!

I believe in equality but you believe that some are more equal than others...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:14 am

Tommy Monk wrote:When asked to explain your accusations against me, you always come up with your own made up straw man waffle!!!

lol!

I believe in equality but you believe that some are more equal than others...

You do not believe in equality as you do not believe homosexuals should marry
That is not believeing in equality
You see the problem is Twatty you do not understand equality.
You fail to grasp how you are already advantaged because you are white and are far less likely to suffer discrmination compared to others.
look the reason you get upset, is because you do not like the truth

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:38 am

You don't like the truth more like...

Discrimination is totally subjective... I would be discriminated against for being white male in many circumstances...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:44 am

Tommy Monk wrote:You don't like the truth more like...

Discrimination is totally subjective... I would be discriminated against for being white male in many circumstances...

Subjective?
When we use equality as the standard?

Hence why you do not understand equality

The fact is you are way less likely to face discrmination than any other minority group as you are white British

This is why its pointless debating someone like you Twatty as you are so clueless lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:53 am

eddie wrote:

No it wasn't lost on me.

In order to understand irony, you have to be able to think abstractly. You must understand comparisons, entailments and coherence. RWers are not practiced in abstract thinking. They like to stick to adjectives...and only those created by others, at that.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:57 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:

No it wasn't lost on me.

im not racist at all

im a realist.

worst case - a tribalist

Stick with racist:

Smells wrote:Re: Houston cops shoot unarmed black patient in hospital — and then charge him with assault
by smelly-bandit 9/12/15 at 6:00 am

there are of course inferiors races - the african race is possibly right down at the bottom, certainly if we look at all other races on earth we see that the african is the most socially backward, posess zero technological ingenuity or advacement, economically behind the curve and as a civilization is almost non existant

one needs only to compare africa to europe or china or america to understand the contrast

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:05 am

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:Yeah non believers like to label Christians and those of other faiths as being mental . That's a fucking insult .

It's not an insult if it's true. If it's true it's simply a counter statement.

Vod, you believe in an omnipotent bearded old man who walks on clouds and hangs around performing magic tricks for less talented individuals. Putting aside the fact that he has never been experienced (seen, heard, etc.), why would he do that? Lack of self-esteem? This 'Emigration' Facebook Post Is Perfect 2190311264

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down