NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Netanyahu: I'm ready to resume direct talks with Palestinians

2 posters

Go down

Netanyahu: I'm ready to resume direct talks with Palestinians Empty Netanyahu: I'm ready to resume direct talks with Palestinians

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:19 am

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told British premier David Cameron on Thursday that he was willing to resume peace negotiations with the Palestinians. "I want to say here in 10 Downing Street, and reaffirm again that I am ready to resume direct negotiations with the Palestinians with no conditions whatsoever to enter negotiations, and I'm willing to do so immediately," Netanyahu said.

Netanyahu is in London to discuss cooperation in security and technology with Cameron.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4699698,00.html

Back to top Go down

Netanyahu: I'm ready to resume direct talks with Palestinians Empty Re: Netanyahu: I'm ready to resume direct talks with Palestinians

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:26 am

Hasbara because he's in London.

Only a total twonk would believe that.

Back to top Go down

Netanyahu: I'm ready to resume direct talks with Palestinians Empty Re: Netanyahu: I'm ready to resume direct talks with Palestinians

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:28 am

Only someone antisemitic would believe Hamas and the PLO want peace when they ahve spurned the chance for a nation twice.
But hey lets not allow facts to get in the way Stassi
If he has said he is going to work with the UK, its better he works with rational people unlike the labour terrorist supporters

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:33 am

No Dodge, don't let facts get in the way, cos them ain't the facts as you have been shown hundreds of times.  Bit pointless doing it again as you obviously don't have enough grey matter to absorb it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:37 am

Waffle again from the antisemitic Nazi
Lets face facts even if there was peace you would still be calling for the destruction of Israel. I have seen your arguments which seek to deny the existance of israel and then see Sexy arguing that it does not have a right to exist and claims it is on occupied land.
Its this kind of sickness we see spreading in Muslims and the left with their hate of the Jews and its disgusting.
At leasy I want a palestinian nation with a two state solutio. Where as you stassi wish to deny Israel a right to a nation through self determination

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:19 am

hopefully it is true (although it could be just politically convenient while in the UK)

Ultimately this is the point of the protests. So one would hope it is true.

who knows maybe the Modern German kindness has caused them to change their tact. Netanyahu: I'm ready to resume direct talks with Palestinians 2190311264

I Think Israelis has a right to exist there. I Actually think Israel should be forced to be more secular and then merged with what is left of Palestine... and probably given a new name for political reason, at this point either name would be a constant source of disunity so just give the new secular nation that contains the 2 old ones a new name.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:09 pm

Unfortunately Veya, not a chance.  Bibi got in my saying he did not want a 2 state solution and promptly brought in a Bill to make Israel a Jewish state.  He's on video saying he brought down the Oslo Accords.  All waffle because he was in UK.  Mind you, because the petition for him to be arrested got over the 100,000 mark, whether Cameron likes it or not, it has to be debated in parliament.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:12 pm

Veya I have every confidence for the future.
The main issue will be always either fatah and even more so Hamas who still wish to destroy Israel. We have seen twice before where the PLO could have had statehood, but they wish to continue the conflict until israel is left defensless. It all boils down to them not recognising Israel or wishing to, which is why countless Palestinian refugees are left without citizenship today. I think  Netanyahu  is always going to a be a problem for a peace deal and why Israel needs s more Liberal Governemnt but there is even less chance with Fatah and Hamas holding power.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:50 pm

Damned if he does damned if he doesn't

Some.will always find a reason to justify their antisemitism

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:52 pm

veya_victaous wrote:hopefully it is true (although it could be just politically convenient while in the UK)

who knows maybe the Modern German kindness has caused them to change their tact. Netanyahu: I'm ready to resume direct talks with Palestinians 2190311264

I Think Israelis has a right to exist there. I Actually think Israel should be forced to be more secular and then merged with what is left of Palestine... and probably given a new name for political reason, at this point either name would be a constant source of disunity so just give the new secular nation that contains the 2 old ones a new name.

So you want the Jews to go an live with the people who have been trying to exterminate then for over 60 years

Good idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:54 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:hopefully it is true (although it could be just politically convenient while in the UK)

I agree with your one state solution.

The 2 state solution was never going to work, esp. In its current format

That is why Gaza should be purged, the people either killed or relocated to the west bank and Israel should take Gaza as its own

Then the format for two states will be workable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:32 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

I agree with your one state solution.

The 2 state solution was never going to work, esp. In its current format

That is why Gaza should be purged, the people either killed or relocated to the west bank and Israel should take Gaza as its own

Then the format for two states will be workable

sounds good

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down