NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homo naledi, a new species of human, discovered in a cave in South Africa

2 posters

Go down

Homo naledi, a new species of human, discovered in a cave in South Africa Empty Homo naledi, a new species of human, discovered in a cave in South Africa

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:33 am

Early humans buried their dead in caves, scientists have found, after discovering a new species hidden in a burial chamber. At least 15 skeletons of the species - named Homo Naledi - were found hidden deep in a cave dubbed the 'Star Chamber' in which is thought to be the earliest form of ritual burial ever discovered. The early humans stood just five foot tall and weighed 100 pounds. Their hips were similar to our earliest ancestor, the hominid Lucy, but their shoulders were well designed for climbing but legs and feet were human like. Their skulls are like early humans, but their brains are tiny, just the size of an orange.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11855405/Homo-naledi-a-new-species-of-human-discovered-in-a-cave-in-South-Africa.html

Back to top Go down

Homo naledi, a new species of human, discovered in a cave in South Africa Empty Re: Homo naledi, a new species of human, discovered in a cave in South Africa

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:43 pm

Guess there is such a thing as race after all

Back to top Go down

Homo naledi, a new species of human, discovered in a cave in South Africa Empty Re: Homo naledi, a new species of human, discovered in a cave in South Africa

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:46 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:Guess there is such a thing as race after all

Homo naledi, a new species of human, discovered in a cave in South Africa 3489511464

Did you mean species?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:17 pm

You're the only one laughing at your attempt at jokes coochy coo , nothing you say is funny Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:26 pm

lol someone is very wound up lol jumping onto every thread ha ha ha ha ha

You should see the link uncanny resemblance to yourself Dibs:

You will make Eddie jealous of the beard.

lol!

Homo naledi, a new species of human, discovered in a cave in South Africa Homo2_3434992b

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:45 pm

coochy coo i am not wound up one bit , you're just laughing at your own posts and they're not remotely funny Razz

and what is the pic supposed to be referring to ?
Is it racist remark ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:48 pm

Cuchulain wrote:lol someone is very wound up lol jumping onto every thread ha ha ha ha ha

You should see the link uncanny resemblance to yourself Dibs:

You will make Eddie jealous of the beard.

lol!

Homo naledi, a new species of human, discovered in a cave in South Africa Homo2_3434992b

Is this a racist remark cooch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:57 pm

Seriously are you that thick when its a picture of a different species, even if a newly found close relative to humans

Doh

Artist impression at that

Seriously sense of humour failure ha ha

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:07 pm

Cuchulain wrote:Seriously are you that thick when its a picture of a different species, even if a newly found close relative to humans

Doh

lol!

So now you're making excuses for your racist remark .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:09 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:Seriously are you that thick when its a picture of a different species, even if a newly found close relative to humans

Doh

lol!

So now you're making excuses for your racist remark .

lol not very bright are you

How is it racist, if its a different species?

Seriously I think its hilarious and proves you have no sense of humour

If anything its clearly a picture of a man, so why not add sexist if you like if you are that upset and being stupid ha ha ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:01 pm

That's an impressive beard Cool
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:02 pm

eddie wrote:That's an impressive beard Cool

Thank you for seeing the funny side of it.
Anyway what happened top your beard?

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:45 pm

It fell off when I spanked her...i think the draught blew it off....

sadly it was FAKE

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:52 pm

Didge, I shaved it off, it had too many mushrooms growing in it.....and I kept eating them No

Vic: shhhhh! Do you want everyone to know?? Shocked
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:56 pm

victorismyhero wrote:It fell off when I spanked her...i think the draught blew it off....

sadly it was FAKE

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
How to shatter a mans dream.

No

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:03 pm

Hi Didge. Fascinating isn't it. What the heck is Dibs on about, racist?

I have a pet theory yet to be put to the science community. In some caves in S.Africa there are natural strata of Uraninite, (Uranium). Human exposure to these strata can alter the DNA in the next generation, but if the people move out, that alteration will disppear in the following generation and all is back to normal. But, if occupation is carried our for a long time then the DNA change becomes permanent. It is that change which I believe caused a change in human countenance and brain capacity, leading to the Homo ladder up to our Homo Sapiens.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:23 pm

stardesk wrote:Hi Didge. Fascinating isn't it. What the heck is Dibs on about, racist?

I have a pet theory yet to be put to the science community. In some caves in S.Africa there are natural strata of Uraninite, (Uranium). Human exposure to these strata can alter the DNA in the next generation, but if the people move out, that alteration will disppear in the following generation and all is back to normal. But, if occupation is carried our for a long time then the DNA change becomes permanent. It is that change which I believe caused a change in human countenance and brain capacity, leading to the Homo ladder up to our Homo Sapiens.

he posted the picture and told me it had a resemblance to me for some reason so i assumed he was making a racist remark .

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:59 pm

Nothing to do with racism, Dibs. He was only taking the mickey.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down