NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

syrian imigarants in lesbos creating havoc!!!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

syrian imigarants in lesbos creating havoc!!! - Page 3 Empty syrian imigarants in lesbos creating havoc!!!

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3227436/Syrian-refugees-turned-Lesbos-war-zone-residents-claim-migrants-chant-f-Hungarian-police-amid-fears-ISIS-using-crisis-enter-Europe.html

Syrian refugees have turned Lesbos into a war zone, residents claim, as migrants chant 'f*** you' at Hungarian police amid fears ISIS is using the crisis to enter Europe
Greek islanders describe their fear after 20,000 refugees arrived on Lesbos
One in five people on the island is a refugee - the vast majority from Syria
News comes as video showed refugees clashing with Hungarian police
Swear and attack officers while chanting the Islamic slogan 'Allahu Akbar'
Meanwhile two men suspected of being ISIS fighters have been arrested in Europe after they uploaded photos showing them hiding among refugees

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3227436/Syrian-refugees-turned-Lesbos-war-zone-residents-claim-migrants-chant-f-Hungarian-police-amid-fears-ISIS-using-crisis-enter-Europe.html#ixzz3lF6LqY6M
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

is this what we have to look forward too...they sound very grateful, clearly ready to integrate...

Back to top Go down

syrian imigarants in lesbos creating havoc!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: syrian imigarants in lesbos creating havoc!!!

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:00 am

gelico again wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Why not??

Surely a great civilization is worth warring over??

Surely its worth killing over??

How do you think we beat the Nazis?? I will tell you now it wasnt with white liberal guilt or hugs and kisses

It will never be nice but it WILL be necessary

Do I WANT war?? Hell no I've done it before and its bloody hard work let me tell you

However I don't remember a time in history when wishful thinking and delusion denial ever averted war, caused more than a few maybe .

No gelico ,no one wants war ,but conflict is coming ,do you imagine that the Syrians ever said ,"we will never have war here"

Things seldom ever work out the way we want

Conflicts start small ,look at Ukraine - that mess started with one demonstration

well, yes, yes and again yes - i get all that.  I've already said i think war is inevitable due to the idiocy of eu.

It was just the 'it would be great to see' comment sounded like he would get a seat (at a safe distance) and settle down with a bag of popcorn to enjoy the fun

maybe i'm wrong but that was the vibe i got

civil war is the worst kind and i still feel that it is all some kind of master plan from somewhere behind the scenes

Another one fallen prey to fear.

So sad really

I have been hearing this same claim from smelly for nearly a decade and yet no war has come

It shows you really have never been around Europe or met many of the people

Many people are not going to rise up into some war that you wish for.

Its quite sad and you need to get out more and speak less to far right morans

Back to top Go down

syrian imigarants in lesbos creating havoc!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: syrian imigarants in lesbos creating havoc!!!

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:01 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:

so that makes you uncivilized too if you don't shudder at the the slit throat gesture. Talk about double standards

Really after saying the only good terrorist is a dead terrorist?

Have you been to get your eyes tested lately?

where did i say that because i don't ever remember saying that so you will kindly find that post .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:03 am

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Really after saying the only good terrorist is a dead terrorist?

Have you been to get your eyes tested lately?

where did i say that because i don't ever remember saying that so you will kindly find that post .

OMG ha ha ha

Its what I said dear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:07 am

i get out enough

i speak to a large range of people

i have been to europe many times (although not in recent times) and met many of the people

i do NOT 'wish' for a war

what i do wish is that some people learn to read and understand what is written

too much to ask for?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:10 am

gelico again wrote:
i get out enough

i have been to europe many times (although not in recent times) and met many of the people

too much to ask for?

Really so what nations have you been too Gelico

What amount of people do you speak to there?

You keep speaking of a war coming, I take that as you wishing one to happen, my apolgiese if that is not the case, but the fact is you have not presented any sound reasoning for a claim to a war coming within Europe

What is your reasons a war will happen when after numerous terrorist attacks in Europe we have not even seen riots occur from them?

I am just concerned you are easily bought by bad rhetoric and poor reasoning by some.

So what do you see similar to before which has led to war?

Comparrisons please

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:11 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:

OMG ha ha ha

Its what I said dear

wow that's a lovely thing to say about people , and you call me un-Christian eh . Well as a Christian i pray for the salvation of every terrorist because they are blinded by hatred and although they are rotten to the core the God i serve still wants them to be in heaven with him as he doesn't want anyone to perish.

What should we do about all the starving in African countries , do you think we can take them in too . Just how big do you think England is lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:13 am

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

OMG ha ha ha

Its what I said dear

wow that's a lovely thing to say about people , and you call me un-Christian eh . Well as a Christian i pray for the salvation of every terrorist because they are blinded by hatred and although they are rotten to the core the God i serve still wants them to be in heaven with him as he doesn't want anyone to perish.

What should we do about all the starving in African countries , do you think we can take them in too . Just how big do you think England is lol

i agree with didge actually

what about when your prayers go unanswered vod?  what then?

and the starving in africa is a somewhat different situation from a determined effort to form a religious and political caliphate across the world wouldn't you say?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:15 am

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

OMG ha ha ha

Its what I said dear

I am not a Christian, if someone takes up the sword, well, I am not going to be bothered if they die doing so.
So like the other day we sent drones to take out two British Jihadis I am very happy that we did so, as they are terrorist scum

Does that help explain for you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:21 am

gelico again wrote:
i get out enough

too much to ask for?

Asking for coherent sentences is too much to ask for around here

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:23 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
gelico again wrote:
i get out enough

too much to ask for?

Asking for Bitty is too much to ask for around here

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:28 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Lol! Look who's talking!

Just because you've spent the last year learning who to string a 12 word sentence.

Seriously check before you post and end up looking a tit yourself ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:41 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Lol! Look who's talking!

Just because you've spent the last year learning who to string a 12 word sentence.

LOL! clearly it was way too much to ask for

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:50 am

gelico again wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Lol! Look who's talking!

LOL!  clearly it was way too much to ask for

Sea eye told you sow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:01 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
gelico again wrote:

LOL!  clearly it was way too much to ask for

Sea eye told you sow

lol Zack maybe a plonker where we are at each other all the time, but lets have a reality check, he is far more intelligent that you Dutchman by a long margin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:10 pm

back to topic, soi it seems these imigrants are already demanding, it doesn't take them long to find their feet does it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3