NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

syrian imigarants in lesbos creating havoc!!!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

syrian imigarants in lesbos creating havoc!!! Empty syrian imigarants in lesbos creating havoc!!!

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:09 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3227436/Syrian-refugees-turned-Lesbos-war-zone-residents-claim-migrants-chant-f-Hungarian-police-amid-fears-ISIS-using-crisis-enter-Europe.html

Syrian refugees have turned Lesbos into a war zone, residents claim, as migrants chant 'f*** you' at Hungarian police amid fears ISIS is using the crisis to enter Europe
Greek islanders describe their fear after 20,000 refugees arrived on Lesbos
One in five people on the island is a refugee - the vast majority from Syria
News comes as video showed refugees clashing with Hungarian police
Swear and attack officers while chanting the Islamic slogan 'Allahu Akbar'
Meanwhile two men suspected of being ISIS fighters have been arrested in Europe after they uploaded photos showing them hiding among refugees

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3227436/Syrian-refugees-turned-Lesbos-war-zone-residents-claim-migrants-chant-f-Hungarian-police-amid-fears-ISIS-using-crisis-enter-Europe.html#ixzz3lF6LqY6M
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

is this what we have to look forward too...they sound very grateful, clearly ready to integrate...

Back to top Go down

syrian imigarants in lesbos creating havoc!!! Empty Re: syrian imigarants in lesbos creating havoc!!!

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:16 pm

Then Greece should say 'fuck you and off you go and dump them in the sea with bricks on their feet '

Back to top Go down

syrian imigarants in lesbos creating havoc!!! Empty Re: syrian imigarants in lesbos creating havoc!!!

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:20 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:Then Greece should say 'fuck you and off you go and dump them in the sea with bricks on their feet '

And Jesus said:

Of course this is according to the bible of Dibs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:24 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:Then Greece should say 'fuck you and off you go and dump them in the sea with bricks on their feet '

you miss the point, europe should be grateful for them coming to our countries and allowing them to create havoc...lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:35 pm

heavenlyfatheryetagain wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3227436/Syrian-refugees-turned-Lesbos-war-zone-residents-claim-migrants-chant-f-Hungarian-police-amid-fears-ISIS-using-crisis-enter-Europe.html

Syrian refugees have turned Lesbos into a war zone, residents claim, as migrants chant 'f*** you' at Hungarian police amid fears ISIS is using the crisis to enter Europe

fears??? I think you mean FACTS!!!

We know that ISIS have sent a shit load of jihadists in with the refugees because they have openly said so

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:39 pm

gelico again wrote:
heavenlyfatheryetagain wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3227436/Syrian-refugees-turned-Lesbos-war-zone-residents-claim-migrants-chant-f-Hungarian-police-amid-fears-ISIS-using-crisis-enter-Europe.html

fears???  I think you mean FACTS!!!

We know that ISIS have sent a shit load of jihadists in with the refugees because they have openly said so

Do you? Based on the Daily Mail or the Sunday Jihadi?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:50 pm

So okay Gelico, how do you know it is facts?
Are you being easily led by a claim by ISIS in order to make you falsely fear?
Is that possible?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:53 pm

gelico again wrote:

fears???  I think you mean FACTS!!!

very true and let's face it, it would be far to good an opportunity for isis to miss...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:55 pm

Or the main aim is to spread panic, which with Gelico it has succeeded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:57 pm

Greek islanders describe their fear after 20,000 refugees arrived on Lesbos
One in five people on the island is a refugee - the vast majority from Syria
News comes as video showed refugees clashing with Hungarian police
Swear and attack officers while chanting the Islamic slogan 'Allahu Akbar'
Meanwhile two men suspected of being ISIS fighters have been arrested in Europe after they uploaded photos showing them hiding among refugees

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3227436/Syrian-refugees-turned-Lesbos-war-zone-residents-claim-migrants-chant-f-Hungarian-police-amid-fears-ISIS-using-crisis-enter-Europe.html#ixzz3lF6LqY6M
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

is this what we have to look forward too...they sound very grateful, clearly ready to integrate...

Send them to sassy. I'm sure she can rehouse them

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:06 pm

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2015/05/21/italy-Muslim-terrorists-display-victory-signs-as-they-arrive-on-refugee-boats-into-europe/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:09 pm

So is that ISIS doing what they do best with propaganda gelico or is this factual?

So if propaganda would you then have fallen prey to what they intended with panic?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:09 pm

gelico again wrote:https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2015/05/21/italy-Muslim-terrorists-display-victory-signs-as-they-arrive-on-refugee-boats-into-europe/

it says it all, how come all we see are boat loads of men, it just looks like an invasion force...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:16 pm

heavenlyfatheryetagain wrote:
gelico again wrote:https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2015/05/21/italy-Muslim-terrorists-display-victory-signs-as-they-arrive-on-refugee-boats-into-europe/

it says it all, how come all we see are boat loads of men, it just looks like an invasion force...

young, healthy fit looking fighting age men at that.

i saw a comparison photo of what parts of syria looked like compared to parts of london during 1942

the question was,,,,why are all the young syrian men running away?

when london was being destroyed the majority of the men went off and fought the nazis then they returned to help rebuild the country. they did not run off for a better life somewhere else, abandoning the old and helpless to their fate did they?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:21 pm

gelico again wrote:

i saw a comparison photo of what parts of syria looked like compared to parts of london during 1942

when london was being destroyed the majority of the men went off and fought the nazis then they returned to help rebuild the country.  they did not run off for a better life somewhere else, abandoning the old and helpless to their fate did they?

Why can you not answer a simple question Gelico?
For a start how many people do you think are with ISIS?
I ask again have you weighed up the risks here?
What can they bring with them to commit a terror attack?
They have to meet people who sympthize with ISIS who are very much going to be fully on the radar of intelligence.
I have no doubt ISIS have sent some with them, but you and others have fallen prey to the very thing they have set up to do and instill fear in you that you will not trust these refugees. They have suceeded in their aims here where you are going to look upon any refugee arriving with distain and fear, when the fact is they are going to be very much people fleeing theis persecution and violence. The fact ISIS is in a very long drawn out battle and needs as many fighters as it can get.
So I ask again have you weighed up the risks or are you too cowardly to face people that question your views?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:35 pm

gelico again wrote:

when london was being destroyed the majority of the men went off and fought the nazis then they returned to help rebuild the country.  they did not run off for a better life somewhere else, abandoning the old and helpless to their fate did they?

invasion force leaps to mind.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:43 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
gelico again wrote:

10? 100? 1000...does it matter....

they dont have to bring anything with them except knowledge, and you cant scan for that.....
the fav explosive of the moment (a mixture of hydrogen peroxide and acetone) is apparantly easily made by anyone who has the required knowlege and the materials are easily available even on evil-bay
assault rifles of the AK47 variety would not be difficult to obtain (clearly, just ask the ira) and note these are NOT stolen "civilian guns" but bought abroad and smuggled in, usually from eastern europe

not to mention a wide variety of other deadly tools that can be made quite simply......including a miniature form of a fuel air bomb....

I'm not going into details.....I dont want a vist from the men in black.....

but in reality such knowledge is quite common place "out there in he big bad world"

They have to meet people who sympthize with ISIS who are very much going to be fully on the radar of intelligence.

and a goodly number are NOT on anyones "radar"

I have no doubt ISIS have sent some with them, but you and others have fallen prey to the very thing they have set up to do and instill fear in you that you will not trust these refugees. They have suceeded in their aims here where you are going to look upon any refugee arriving with distain and fear, when the fact is they are going to be very much people fleeing theis persecution and violence. The fact ISIS is in a very long drawn out battle and needs as many fighters as it can get.
So I ask again have you weighed up the risks or are you too cowardly to face people that question your views?

It seems to me that in reality the lefty liberal alliance HAVE indeed weighd up the risk. It is also clear thet they have said sod it...our agenda is worth it...bugger any potential "home" victims

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:45 pm

whats more when the inevitable DOES happen....

the lefty liberal alliance will instantly disclaim all and any responsibility...run under their duvets and blame the police...security services the govt of the time.(unless its a lefty one) us, being the people of this country ....oh yes it will be "our" (not the lefties) fault.....any one but themselves.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:50 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

10? 100? 1000...does it matter....

they dont have to bring anything with them except knowledge, and you cant scan for that.....
the fav explosive of the moment (a mixture of hydrogen peroxide and acetone) is apparantly easily made by anyone who has the required knowlege and the materials are easily available even on evil-bay
assault rifles of the AK47 variety would not be difficult to obtain (clearly, just ask the ira) and note these are NOT stolen "civilian guns" but bought abroad and smuggled in, usually from eastern europe

not to mention a wide variety of other deadly tools that can be made quite simply......including a miniature form of a fuel air bomb....

I'm not going into details.....I dont want a vist from the men in black.....

but in reality such knowledge is quite common place "out there in he big bad world"

and a goodly number are NOT on anyones "radar"

It seems to me that in reality the lefty liberal alliance HAVE indeed weighd up the risk. It is also clear thet they have said sod it...our agenda is worth it...bugger any potential "home" victims

Sorry people are nothing more than cowards Victor, I repsect you loads but how you have fallen prey to fear which is nothing short poor., ISIS with their barbarity has led many to fear such barbarity to thermselves, where these people have fled this
You offer no evidence to any of the above you play off fear.
So it takes me a son of immigrants to understand what it means to actually be British
Again the likelyhood of such an attack wil be by homegrown people

All you have presented about is nothing short of hearsay, as nobody knows but at least I have faith in this country, the people also and our security services. How it comes to this that we today have people fall also prey to such hateful rhetoric which is no different to the hate formulated against the Jews, except it is worse today, it shows that some have not even learn a single lesson from this

Its time you stoor diafiant because all I ma seeing is nothing more than scared bunny rabbits, who do not stand behind their country but look to cast hate unto others, when many of these people have been fleeing this hate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:55 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

Sorry people are nothing more than cowards Victor, I repsect you loads but how you have fallen prey to fear which is nothing short poor., ISIS with their barbarity has led many to fear such barbarity to thermselves, where these people have fled this
So it takes me a son of immigrants to understand what it means to actually be British

All you have presented about is nothing short of hearsay, as nobody knows but at least I have faith in this country, the people also and our security services. How it comes to this that we today have people fall also prey to such hateful rhetoric which is no different to the hate formulated against the Jews, except it is worse today, it shows that some have not even learn a single lesson from this

Its time you stoor diafiant because all I ma seeing is nothing more than scared bunny rabbits, who do not stand behind their country but look to cast hate unto others, when many of these people have been fleeing this hate.

and all I see is the twisted rhetoric of the lefty/liberalist

already it has started...

pass the blame

it wont be one of these people it will be a "home grown terrorist"

back to "its "our fault"

oh so predictable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:58 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

if you are stupid enough to assume no one wishes you any harm, you are stupid enough to stand in harms way....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 pm

Oh here we go again with the lame, you arer lefty bullshit rubbish Victor, its utterly boring and just proves what a gutless coward you areSeriously, go build yourself a bomb shelter and live off the land whilst us true Brits stand defiant against terror
Never seen so many piss their pants over a bunch of scum terrorists.
Seriously utterly ashamed of loads of you and you claim to call yourself British, bollocks, its a concept and hardly any here have an true British grit in them what so ever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:02 pm

wow if you don't use common sense and realize the danger of terrorists you're truly dumb because any normal person wants to protect themselves and their families from potential danger .

I don't know where you get your ideas from didge but they sure are strange and stupid .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:02 pm

Cuchulain wrote:Oh here we go again with the lame, you arer lefty bullshit rubbish Victor, its utterly boring and just proves what a gutless coward you areSeriously, go build yourself a bomb shelter and live off the land whilst us true Brits stand defiant against terror
Seriously utterly ashamed of loads of you and you claim to call yourself British, bollocks, its a concept and hardly any here have an true British grit in them what so ever.

you would shit your pants before you saw the first enemy, you do not want to see a war you do not want a war you cannot win, Britain does not need another northern ireland IRA style struggle that we cannot win...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:04 pm

Cuchulain wrote:Oh here we go again with the lame, you arer lefty bullshit rubbish Victor, its utterly boring and just proves what a gutless coward you areSeriously, go build yourself a bomb shelter and live off the land whilst us true Brits stand defiant against terror

you would shit your pants before you saw the first enemy, you do not want to see a war you do not want a war you cannot win, Britain does not need another northern ireland IRA style struggle that we cannot win...

Buck buck buck

Look we know why you turned to Jesus as you were so shit scared in combat you were discharged for being the gutless runt that you are, proving there is nothing British about you.
Thank goodness they kicked you out before other soldiers died

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:09 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

Buck buck buck

Look we know why you turned to Jesus as you were so shit scared in combat you were discharged for being the gutless runt that you are, proving there is nothing British about you.

My goodness I have heard so many loudmouth, prickless loons like you, too many to count and without fail they are the first ones to shit and run and want protecting...

assume their is no threat is a huge mistake....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:10 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

Buck buck buck

My goodness I have heard so many loudmouth, prickless loons like you, too many to count and without fail they are the first ones to shit and run and want protecting...

assume their is no threat is a huge mistake....

Buck buck buck

Seriously wipe the shit running down your legs its embarressing.
Go and hide behind your wife if you feel safer there.
Seriously what a gutless prick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:13 pm

with soft words and fluffy comfort blankets...whilst putting others in harms way with no regard

what will be YOUR reaction , when instead of a picture of that unfortunate syrian child, the news papers are filled with pictures of a british child horribly mutilated and dead???

what then? hmmmmmmmm?

"oh its not MY fault....."

"dont be such cowards"?

"man up"

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:16 pm

victorismyhero wrote:

with soft words and fluffy comfort blankets...whilst putting others in harms way with no regard

what will be YOUR reaction , when instead of a picture of that unfortunate syrian child, the news papers are filled with pictures of a british child horribly mutilated and dead???

what then? hmmmmmmmm?

"oh its not MY fault....."

"dont be such cowards"?

"man up"

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Look for a start Victor you have little comprehension of risks where again you have more chance of being struck by lightneing than being a victim of terrorism. Seriously can you not even see how you are placing thousands of people of lesser worth because you fear some travelling with them might be ISIS.
That is appalling, how you allow yourself to fall prey to that.
The point is to stand defiant towards ISIS, but they are winning the battle with you and others, they made you fear now thousands of refugees and I seriously cannot believe you have fallen prey to their propaganda
Look I know you would fight and why I will bait you but to fall prey to this means they win the propagana WAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:25 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

Look for a start Victor you have little comprehension of risks where agin you have more chance of being struck by lightneing than being a victimr of terrorism. Seriously can you not even see how you are placing thousands of people of lesser worth because you fear some travelling with them might be ISIS.
That is appalling, how you allow yourself to fall prey to that.
The point is to stand to defiant towards ISIS, but they are winning the battle with you and others, they made you fear now thousands of refugees and I seriously cannot believe you have fallen prey to their propaganda
Look I know you would fight and why I will bait you but to fall prey to this means they win the propagana WAR

well lets get back to the basics shall we....

WHEN (and only when)

you lefty/liberalist types
1) provide properly for ALL our vulnerable before providing for "others"
2) ensure that anyone injured or traumatised by a terrorist action will get PROPPER and SUFFICIENT compensation (and incidentaly...justice)
3) will guarantee that any and all FOUND GUILTY OF terrorist offences are automatically jailed for life, with NO hope of release (if home grown) OR are immediately and permanently excluded from our borders (if recently imported)
4) will agree to accept the blame for any such incidents (and possibly do the honourable thing )
5) start enforcing "integration" and stop this ridiculous "multicultural ideology"

THEN...I may be able to consider your position as being worthy of consideration......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:25 pm

gelico again wrote:

These young Syrian men are not facing just one enemy in Syria, but several enemies. The civil war in Syria is based on deeply sectarian lines. So depending on who you are, they could either be murdered, tortured, brutalised by either the Government forces, Rebel forces, ISIS or the Kurds. And some young Syrian men are also fleeing conscription into Bashar al Assad’s army too. Not hard to imagine now why they are fleeing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:29 pm

Look when you come out with idiocy about leftism, I just switch off Victorm as i am hardly left at all
Yes they should go to jail for life for terrorism, why ask such silly questions?

One thing I have learnt at great lengh is war and have seen the fear you promote used in conflicts.
I suggest you study the tactics of the British in Borneo, especlially the SAS and compare that with how the US used your teactics and cast the majority of the population with fear and suspicion.

When are you going to learn from history, that when you cast a group, you end up ostracizing them, to the point you make easily ready recruits for ISIS, as you have pushed them into their arms?

In this instance its time some of you actually take a leap of faith, and not a religious one, but one that could end up saving yours and other lives.

Goodnight Victor

Last edited by Cuchulain on Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:30 pm

gelico again wrote:

men of fighting age gelico

hundreds of thousands of them

civil war soon???

told you so

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:33 pm

Another moran the dutchman who has learnt nothing from history and he wonders why he lost in Iraq.
says it all.

To Victor have to go, all the best, no hard feelings you know I like to bait

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:35 pm

hey gelico??

who's your mate??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:41 pm

Cuchulain wrote:Look when you come out with idiocy about leftism, I just switch off Victorm as i am hardly left at all
Yes they should go to jail for life for terrorism, why ask such silly questions?

One thing I have learnt at great lengh is war and have seen the fear you promote used in conflicts.
I suggest you study the tactics of the British in Borneo, especlially the SAS and compare that with how the US used your teactics and cast the majority of the population with fear and suspicion.

When are you going to learn from history, that when you cast a group, you end up ostracizing them, to the point you make easily ready recruits for ISIS, as you have pushed them into their arms?

(ok so you are not a lefty...you are a liberalist...so i'll settle for the lefty liberalist alliance  the LLA)
indeed ...just as  you of the LLA are "pushing " me into the arms of the right????
ever thought your twisted psychology works on US too???

In this instance its time some of you actually take a leap of faith, and not a religious one, but one that could end up saving yours and other lives.

a leap of fath...faith in whom may I ask?

Goodnight Victor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:42 pm

and

WHEN (and only when)

2) ensure that anyone injured or traumatised by a terrorist action will get PROPPER and SUFFICIENT compensation (and incidentaly...justice)

3) will guarantee that any and all FOUND GUILTY OF terrorist offences are automatically jailed for life, with NO hope of release (if home grown) OR are immediately and permanently excluded from our borders (if recently imported)

4) will agree to accept the blame for any such incidents (and possibly do the honourable thing )

5) start enforcing "integration" and stop this ridiculous "multicultural ideology"

THEN...I may be able to consider your position as being worthy of consideration......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:44 pm

damn LLA, recruiting Sgts for the extreme right wing Neo nazis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:45 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:damn LLA, recruiting Sgts for the extreme right wing Neo nazis

you owe me a new keyboard...splutter..... lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:45 pm

As to faith, first off look deep within yourself.
That is all I will say for now

Really have to go and catch you tomorrow

Cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:47 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:damn LLA, recruiting Sgts for the extreme right wing Neo nazis

you owe me a new keyboard...splutter..... lol! lol!

syrian imigarants in lesbos creating havoc!!! 1366281442

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:48 pm

victorismyhero wrote:and

WHEN (and only when)

Sorry but stop whinging and whinning about it and do something about it the problems of benefits etc.
For someone who wants justice you are doing very little about it.
So no you do what you are meant to do to help others and stop blaming others for your own failings here.

On that note stop ducking out of what you are very capable of

Cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:56 pm

the reality (rather than the LLA orgasm)

Third World Invasion: Eyewitness Description, September 5, 2015
September 6, 2015 by TNO Staff— in Europe · 50 Comments

An eye-witness account from Kamil Bulonis, a Polish travel blog writer, who was present on the Italian-Austrian border on September 5, 2015, as swarms of Third World nonwhites  poured across the border to invade Austria and Germany (A translation from Polish):  (Please note: all pictures from the Hungarian-Austrian border)

trash-02

“Half an hour ago on the border between Italy and Austria I saw with my own eyes a great many immigrants …

With all solidarity with people in difficult circumstances I have to say that what I saw arouses horror … This huge mass of people – sorry, that I’ll write this – but these are absolute savages … Vulgar, throwing bottles, shouting loudly “We want to Germany!” – and is Germany a paradise now?

I saw how they surrounded a car of an elderly Italian woman, pulled her by her hair out of the car and wanted to drive away in the car. They tried to overturn the bus in I travelled myself with a group of others. They were throwing faeces at us, banging on the doors to force the driver to open them, spat at the windscreen … I ask for what purpose? How is this savagery to assimilate in Germany?

I felt for a moment like in a war … I really feel sorry for these people, but if they reached Poland – I do not think that they would get any understanding from us … We were waiting three hours at the border which ultimately could not cross.

Our whole group was transported back to Italy in a police-cordon. The bus is damaged, covered with faeces, scratched, with broken windows. And this is supposed to be an idea for demographics? These big powerful hordes of savages?

Among them there were virtually no women, no children—the vast majority were aggressive young men … Just yesterday, while reading about them on all the websites I subconsciously felt compassion, worried about their fate but today after what I saw I am just afraid and yet I am happy that they did not choose our country as their destination. We Poles are simply not ready to accept these people – neither culturally nor financially.

I do not know if anyone is ready. To the EU a pathology is marching which we had not yet a chance to ever see, and I am sorry if anyone gets offended by his entry …

I can add that cars arrived with humanitarian aid – mainly food and water and they were just overturning those cars …

Through megaphones the Austrians announced that there is permission for them to cross the border—they wanted to register them and let them go on—but they did not understand these messages. They did not understand anything.

And this was the greatest horror … For among those few thousand people nobody understood Italian or English, or German, or Russian, or Spanish … What mattered was fist law… They fought for permission to move on and they had this permission— but did not realize that they had it!

They opened the luggage hatches of a French bus—and everything that was inside was stolen within short time, some things left lying on the ground …

Never in my short life had I an opportunity to see such scenes and I feel that this is just the beginning.”

from  http://newobserveronline.com/third-world-invasion-eye-witness-description-september-5-2015/

such culutred and educated people.....all these doctors, engineers etc.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:02 pm

civil war will soon tear europe apart, lets hope Europe is burning nice and bright by the time the referendum comes calling

i think the NO team needs a boost and what better boost than hundreds of thousands of savages burning europe to the ground

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:37 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:civil war will soon tear europe apart, lets hope Europe is burning nice and bright by the time the referendum comes calling

i think the NO team needs a boost and what better boost than hundreds of thousands of savages burning europe to the ground

it would be great to see...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:44 pm

Says it all the far right are praying for a war and have no consequence of what that would even entail or the lives that would be lost.
You have to hand it to the far right, they really have their brains in their arses

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:48 pm

Cuchulain wrote:Says it all the far right are praying for a war and have no consequence of what that would even entail or the lives that would be lost.
You have to hand it to the far right, they really have their brains in their arses

the LLA recruited me walter

you recruited me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:49 pm

Cuchulain wrote:Says it all the far right are praying for a war and have no consequence of what that would even entail or the lives that would be lost.

you'll make your mind up you wanted to fight them on the beaches a few minutes ago..lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:51 pm

you'll make your mind up you wanted to fight them on the beaches a few minutes ago..lol

Which shows how thick you are yet again. as what did I say?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:56 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:civil war will soon tear europe apart, lets hope Europe is burning nice and bright by the time the referendum comes calling

it would be great to see...

well no it wouldn't actually. FFS! It would be horrific to see. Why on earth do you think it would be great?

I wish the eu had been more sensible and had adopted the aussies policy of making sure they were safe but also making sure they went back.

It's inevitable that letting in so many is going to cause utter mayhem and violence (well clearly it already has) and sadly i think it is inevitable that it will end up with war, but great it certainly is not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next