NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Americans Get Wrong About The United Kingdom

2 posters

Go down

What Americans Get Wrong About The United Kingdom  Empty What Americans Get Wrong About The United Kingdom

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:22 am

http://news.discovery.com/history/videos/what-americans-get-wrong-about-british-life-seeker-daily-150908.htm

Back to top Go down

What Americans Get Wrong About The United Kingdom  Empty Re: What Americans Get Wrong About The United Kingdom

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:25 am

Back to top Go down

What Americans Get Wrong About The United Kingdom  Empty Re: What Americans Get Wrong About The United Kingdom

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:28 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:30 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:33 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:36 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:39 am

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:48 am

the full English breakfast is probably the best thing about England
And Stop Crying and calling me anti British
I say the height of US culture is Marshmallows in Cereal Razz Razz Razz Razz
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:50 am

veya_victaous wrote:the full English breakfast is probably the best thing about England
And Stop Crying and calling me anti British
I say the height of US culture is Marshmallows in Cereal Razz Razz Razz Razz

lol I know you take the piss, its others who get woundup over your views.
Anyway Aussies are second rate Brits.

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:54 am

What Americans Get Wrong About The United Kingdom  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSES4FPNJZumEQ3neQj9GeiswEszhmjFjFbDTJnpgOeAZkZkxMrNJ6i5w

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:58 am

I would say Aussies are lucky Brits
since you know... we live in Australia pirat pirat pirat Razz Razz Razz Razz
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:32 am

the main things they seem to get wrong are we don't live near or know the queen personally,we don't know your friend who lives in edinbourough, thats the way they say it anyway...lol

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded fox Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:34 pm

Most of my knowledge of the region comes from Harry Potter, Doctor Who and Top Gear.
jaded fox
jaded fox
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:32 pm

That is interesting to know Jade.
How about food etc?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down