NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Refugee Crisis: Rich Arab Nations, Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Bahrain Still Not Helping

4 posters

Go down

Refugee Crisis: Rich Arab Nations, Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Bahrain Still Not Helping Empty Refugee Crisis: Rich Arab Nations, Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Bahrain Still Not Helping

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:30 am

Every day, refugees risk their lives to escape persecution and war. They travel thousands of miles, hide in car engines, the backs of vehicles and cram onto tiny boats to cross perilous waters, all in a bid to reach safety. This week, the haunting picture of a little boy's lifeless body washed up on the shore of a Turkish beach forced a discussion about the plight of refugees. As the biggest refugee crisis since World War Two draws attention to the actions of European leaders, we forget how little Syria's Arab neighbours are doing to ease the hardships facing the displaced.

Amnesty International reports that "from Asia to Europe, large wealthy countries have turned their backs on Syrian refugees. All six Gulf countries, Russia and Japan have not offered to resettle a single refugee". Despite their proximity to the war-stricken state, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman and Bahrain have not offered any resettlement places. Saudi Arabia and the other Arab states along the Persian Gulf are not only close to Syria, but are very wealthy.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/09/04/rich-arab-nations-syria-refugees_n_8089414.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

Back to top Go down

Refugee Crisis: Rich Arab Nations, Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Bahrain Still Not Helping Empty Re: Refugee Crisis: Rich Arab Nations, Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Bahrain Still Not Helping

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:36 am

Heartless fuckers.

These rich Arabs seem to be the worst of the lot!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Refugee Crisis: Rich Arab Nations, Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Bahrain Still Not Helping Empty Re: Refugee Crisis: Rich Arab Nations, Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Bahrain Still Not Helping

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:37 am

Indeed Sexy and welcome back by the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:40 am

I noticed that, they are all Muslims aren't they? I thought Muslims were supposed to help others of the same Religion!

nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:41 am

Cuchulain wrote:Indeed Sexy and welcome back by the way.

Cheers
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:42 am

nicko wrote:I noticed that,   they are all Muslims aren't they?   I thought Muslims were supposed to help others of the same Religion!  

Who are Muslims?

The rich Arabs?

With their drinking, gambling whoring????

Hahahaha best laugh of the day!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:43 am

nicko wrote:I noticed that,   they are all Muslims aren't they?   I thought Muslims were supposed to help others of the same Religion!  

Who are Muslims?

The rich Arabs?

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:45 am

If it is indeed Sexy, welcome back love, I don't know who's who on here lately with posters saying people are using others names.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:47 am

nicko wrote:If it is indeed Sexy, welcome back love,  I don't know who's who on here lately with posters saying people are using others names.

Hey Nicko thank you

Oh are they posters imitating each other?

I'm who I am Ben can confirm.

Hows it going? We may differ on views but I have always respected you as a poster Wink
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:48 am

Same here Sexy,
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:29 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:

Who are Muslims?

The rich Arabs?

Hallo SM

Do most Muslims not consider rich Arabs to be "true" Muslims then?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:06 pm

Welcome back, SM...soo missed you.

I agree with you. These guys are so aloof that it seems like a two-class society.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:42 pm

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/09/05/gulf-states-refuse-to-take-a-single-syrian-refugee-say-doing-so-exposes-them-to-risk-of-terrorism/

the religion of peace is showing its colours..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down