NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donald Trump's Bible Would Be A Terrible Read

+2
Ben Reilly
Original Quill
6 posters

Go down

Donald Trump's Bible Would Be A Terrible Read Empty Donald Trump's Bible Would Be A Terrible Read

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:32 am

Earlier this week, people following the US Republican primary were shocked to see Donald Trump faced with a question he couldn't answer - his favourite bit of the Bible. It's fairly important for a Republican presidential candidate to be a big Bible fan, so it was a huge deal when he seemingly zig-zagged around the question and wouldn't even say if he favoured the Old or the New Testament.
This all prompted Twitter users to imagine what it would be like if the self-absorbed presidential hopeful wrote his own Bible.

"Can anything good come out of Nazareth? I mean, I'm sure some of them are good people and all. But mostly we get their worst." #TrumpBible
— Rachel Held Evans (@rachelheldevans) August 27, 2015

There was no room at the inn. Mary and Joseph should have gone to a Trump resort. Classy. Myrrh like you can't imagine. #TrumpBible
— Jeff Fecke (@jkfecke) August 26, 2015

"I'm not saying Jesus wasn't born in Bethlehem. I'm just saying show me the birth certificate." #trumpbible
— Leon Jacobs (@leonjacobs) August 27, 2015

God took 6 days to create the universe & then took a day of rest? Lazy. Inefficient. I pay a guy $3 and he builds me a universe. #TrumpBible
— Ryan Barrell (@RyanBarrell) August 29, 2015

I love God. He's a builder. Made the world in 6 days. That's YUUUUUUUGE. I would have used more marble. But He did a nice job. #TrumpBible
— Donald J. Drumpf (@RealDonalDrumpf) August 27, 2015

Scribe: Which is the greatest commandment?
Jesus: Sit down. Nobody called on you. Go back to Jerusalem.
#TrumpBible
— Brian Zahnd (@BrianZahnd) August 27, 2015

"Jesus? Nice guy, but LOW, LOW energy, I mean, bleeding out of his hands, his feet, his wherever..." #TrumpBible
— Christopher Heuertz (@ChrisHeuertz) August 29, 2015

" and Mary? No disrespect but she's pregnant, a teenager, unmarried. I mean she’s basically a disaster.” #Trumpbible
— Laura McAfee (@LauraMcAfee1) August 29, 2015

Don't get me wrong: Jesus? Great guy, classy. But a terrible executive. I would never tolerate a traitor within my organization. #TrumpBible
— Jeff B@AoSHQDD (@EsotericCD) August 27, 2015

He gets himself crucified, and we're to call him Savior! He's a loser; couldn't save himself! I like guys that weren't crucified.#TrumpBible
— TheCultOfRay (@EduExpIntel) August 29, 2015

And Moses went to Pharaoh and said to him, "Let my people go!" and Pharaoh did because Moses knew how to negotiate. #TrumpBible
— Ben Casselman (@bencasselman) August 26, 2015

Great flood, total disaster. Totally mismanaged by Noah, not a smart guy, total loser, couldn't even save the dinosaurs. #TrumpBible
— Trump Bible (@TheTrumpBible) August 28, 2015

God? Good guy. But he just wipes out all humans with a flood? Irresponsible way of handling assets, believe me. #TrumpBible @trumpbible
— Trump Bible (@trumpbible) August 28, 2015

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/08/29/trumpbible-donald-trump-bible-quotes_n_8059018.html?utm_hp_ref=uk-comedy&ir=UK+Comedy

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump's Bible Would Be A Terrible Read Empty Re: Donald Trump's Bible Would Be A Terrible Read

Post by Original Quill Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:07 pm

Great! Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump's Bible Would Be A Terrible Read Empty Re: Donald Trump's Bible Would Be A Terrible Read

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:25 pm

Awesome!

"Joseph should not take back Mary. She cheated on him like a dog, got knocked up & will do it again--just watch. He can do much better!"
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:02 am

Donald Trump's Bible Would Be A Terrible Read CvtYMbg
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:17 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Awesome!

"Joseph should not take back Mary. She cheated on him like a dog, got knocked up & will do it again--just watch. He can do much better!"

They were hilarious and well thought out and so on the money on how he would no doubt say such daft things.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:52 am

I would love to get a pair of trimmers on that hair of his Donald Trump's Bible Would Be A Terrible Read Hair_c10

Hasn't anyone told him how daft he looks????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:07 am

feelthelove wrote:I would love to get a pair of trimmers on that hair of his Donald Trump's Bible Would Be A Terrible Read Hair_c10

Hasn't anyone told him how daft he looks????

lol depends what kind of haircult you would give him FTL.

Can we have some mock hair shots please for a laugh?

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:47 pm

He has been mocked for years for his hair.  He now incorporates his comb-over into his political speech.  He grabs it in his hand, tugs and says, "See, it's real!!"

Hair extensions aside, it's amazing to what lengths men will go to maintain they still have hair.  Haha...almost like erections.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:44 pm

Original Quill wrote:He has been mocked for years for his hair.  He now incorporates his comb-over into his political speech.  He grabs it in his hand, tugs and says, "See, it's real!!"

Hair extensions aside, it's amazing to what lengths men will go to maintain they still have hair.  Haha...almost like erections.

Pathetic, women would much rather have a real man than one with a comb over. Aren't bald men suppose to be more virile anyway????! Donald Trump's Bible Would Be A Terrible Read Ashame12

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:50 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Original Quill wrote:He has been mocked for years for his hair.  He now incorporates his comb-over into his political speech.  He grabs it in his hand, tugs and says, "See, it's real!!"

Pathetic, women would much rather have a real man than one with a comb over. Aren't bald men suppose to be more virile anyway????! Donald Trump's Bible Would Be A Terrible Read Ashame12

Donno, but such a fastidious concern does suggest a weak character. It indicates that he fears revealing himself.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:59 pm

Original Quill wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Donno, but such a fastidious concern does suggest a weak character.  It indicates that he fears revealing himself.

I don't understand it, he looks terrible. If you're bald be bald, true love doesn't depend on appearance. I 100% think it's chemistry, looks fade, chemistry doesn't. Intelligent conversation doesn't, respect doesn't I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:32 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Donno, but such a fastidious concern does suggest a weak character.  It indicates that he fears revealing himself.

I don't understand it, he looks terrible. If you're bald be bald, true love doesn't depend on appearance.  I 100% think it's chemistry, looks fade, chemistry doesn't.  Intelligent conversation doesn't, respect doesn't I love you

He can have his hair how he wants it. You wouldn't like it if a woman was criticised for how she had her hair would you?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:57 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

I don't understand it, he looks terrible. If you're bald be bald, true love doesn't depend on appearance.  I 100% think it's chemistry, looks fade, chemistry doesn't.  Intelligent conversation doesn't, respect doesn't I love you

He can have his hair how he wants it. You wouldn't like it if a woman was criticised for how she had her hair would you?

I'll hand her off to you FTL. Sorry, but I have a transit meeting to go to.

xxx Q

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:03 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I'll hand her off to you FTL.  Sorry, but I have a transit meeting to go to.

xxx Q

Sure you do. You just don't want to get into a row about my parents and your parents.

Twat.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:21 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

xxx Q

Sure you do. You just don't want to get into a row about my parents and your parents.

Twat.

What would be so wrong about criticizing a woman who had ridiculous hair?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:00 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

xxx Q

Twat.

That discussion seems to be solely your concern. I'll leave you to it. Have fun. Smile

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:31 am

Donald Trump's Bible Would Be A Terrible Read YKhH6lY
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:31 am

Donald Trump's Bible Would Be A Terrible Read MhnotLn
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:37 am

Donald Trump's Bible Would Be A Terrible Read Hope-p10
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:34 am

My sons friend was over for dinner with us about a week or so ago, and he'd been in America for about four weeks over the summer (his dad is American and he obviously has family over there)

Anyway, he said he heard about about Trump whilst there, and a lot of what he heard was quite favourable.
He said he didn't personally like him but he seemed to be pretty popular.

He's 15, so not sure what or where he heard stuff, but he's an intelligent kid.
Even my son knows of him and joined in the discussion!

Amazing what 15 year olds know these days! I was quite proud to be in the company of two intelligent young men!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:11 pm

The only thing that attracts women to Trump are his millions of dollars.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:00 am

Donald Trump's Bible Would Be A Terrible Read DbJ9iI6
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:51 am

Donald Trump's Bible Would Be A Terrible Read CrVi0v6
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:08 am

Donald Trump's Bible Would Be A Terrible Read AvDiAOR
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:15 am

veya_victaous wrote:Donald Trump's Bible Would Be A Terrible Read CrVi0v6

Is that The Simpsons?

There are a lot of episodes where they've predicted future events, strangely.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:15 am

Money makes money no matter how dumb you are, you just make less than you could have like Trump Would have been better off being a professional finger painter than Businessman, he should have left running business to experts and he would have twice as much OR he has lost half his father's money over his life time.

Donald Trump's Bible Would Be A Terrible Read O8kVAlv
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:35 am

veya_victaous wrote:Money makes money no matter how dumb you are, you just make less than you could have like Trump Would have been better off being a professional finger painter than Businessman, he should have left running business to experts and he would have twice as much OR he has lost half his father's money over his life time.

Donald Trump's Bible Would Be A Terrible Read O8kVAlv

That's why I have to laugh when people mouth the old conservative ideas:

Quotes wrote:The three great essentials to achieve anything worth while are: Hard work, Stick-to-itiveness, and Common sense. --Thomas A. Edison

We all know that inheritance is the key to wealth and success.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down