NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

more jihadis

4 posters

Go down

more jihadis Empty more jihadis

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:43 am

Thanks lefties, your cultural enrichment of this country knows no bounds does it

FROM http://news.sky.com/story/1533617/exclusive-is-bombers-in-uk-ready-to-attack

By Stuart Ramsay, Chief Correspondent

Islamic State is now focused on urging British would-be recruits to carry out "lone wolf" attacks in the UK instead of travelling to fight in Syria, Sky News has learned.

Fictional characters created online by Sky with an undercover freelance journalist were sent terror guidebooks by senior jihadists in Syria - including advice on raising funds and making weapons.

And we were told IS already has a number of potential bombers in the UK - some of whom have been trained in Syria and are ready to attack.

By posing on Twitter and in chatrooms as two individuals committed to jihad - one male, one female - we have gained a disturbing new insight into the extremists' tactics.

The chatter never stops. Sometimes within the millions of messages you come across something that shocks.
Video: Undercover Online To Combat IS

One jihadist told us that this Saturday's VJ commemorations involving the Queen and the Royal Family were a target.

The online posts by our characters over the past four months attracted the attention of two major players in Islamic State's so-called cyber caliphate.

One of them is Junaid Hussain, a 21-year-old hacker-turned-jihadist from Birmingham, who runs the IS information and recruitment arm from Syria.

He has been identified by the US Secret Service as a top-five target for elimination by drone strike.

His wife, Sally Jones, a former punk from Chatham, Kent, is also in Syria working alongside Hussain in Raqqa but dealing with female IS-supporting jihadists.

From the start it became clear that IS wants its recruits to attack the UK and not travel to their so-called caliphate.

We can reveal that this is an entirely new tactic by IS - originally they called for volunteers to join them in Syria.

Sending us detailed guidebooks, they urged our fictional characters to form gangs and to create a British Islamic State over a long period.

This strategy is a major departure.

Communicating on encrypted messaging sites, a second conversation started with another of our characters, an 18-year-old girl.

Jones quickly asked our character what she wanted to do in the UK - to cut a head off or blow up a bomb.

Assuring us she would guide us through the making of the bomb, she explained what we would need, directing us to get the material and to show her a receipt with a date.

She was checking to see if we were authentic.
Video: Uncovering The Islamic State Threat

Sensing our character's worries, Jones took an unusual step to reassure us.

She revealed she had another potential bomber in Scotland and two others who had so far failed to attack.

It was Jones who sent us the details of the plot to attack the VJ commemorations.

With one or even three potential real bombers at large we informed the Metropolitan Police's anti-terror branch.

This information was later reported by a Sunday newspaper.

The police deny involvement in that, while encouraging us to continue our investigation.

We wanted more information on potential attacks in the UK so I took the tried and tested jihadi route through Istanbul to the Turkish Arabic city of Urfa, which lies near the Syrian border.

Our IS contacts confirmed the group's new policy for British and European jihadists is to stay in their countries.

But I was told there were specific developments and needed to meet at a secret location - information I would only get on arrival.

As we set out for the meeting we were followed by Turkish undercover police.

Our contacts directed us to the city's ancient souk by foot with the instruction to lose our tail.

Having eluded the authorities I was introduced to a man who was part of IS internal security for more than a year-and-a-half.

They have been described as the equivalent of the Gestapo - hardcore, bloodthirsty and dangerous. They are feared and kill at will.
Video: IS Officer: 'I Trained Foreigners'

His job was to oversee VIP foreign jihadists as they underwent training for specific missions outside Syria and Iraq.

He claimed four or five of them were English. More importantly he says they completed training and have returned to Britain to carry out an attack.

Asked if the training was to carry out a variety of different terror attacks, he was adamant it was.

"Yes, yes, yes everything, all of this - using the Kalashnikov, the pistol, the bomb, grenades and other things," he said.

"They have lessons after training that last an hour then they leave.

"We don't see too much, we are there for their protection; seeing what they are actually doing or what they are talking about is impossible, it is forbidden."

Already stretched, British security services cannot afford to ignore the possibility that seven bombers could be operating in the UK.

Whether they are real or not is impossible to know, but Jones now believes there is an eighth - our character.

Until this week our communications have continued. Her final message? A clear and cold blooded: "Do it."

:: A Home Office spokesperson said: "We do not comment on specific threats or intelligence matters.

"The UK threat level - which is set by the independent Joint Terrorism Analysis Centre, JTAC - remains at severe. That means that a terrorist attack is 'highly likely' and the public should remain vigilant."

and of course we should just open the chunnel and let em all swarm in like the ravening horde

Back to top Go down

more jihadis Empty Re: more jihadis

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:48 am

Poor fear argument.
We need on board many Muslims to oust these terrorist, not to ostracize them, as that just ensures attacks will happen.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:51 am

yes of course fuzzy ...bombers and all....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:55 am

of course I do realise that YOU would probably encourage unconditional surrender to isis.
(how much per month do you charge your "guests"??)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:33 pm

Why would you blame this shit on anybody besides ISIS?

You really think the left in your country wants to kill you? If so, you're frighteningly delusional.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:33 pm

This is why there must be zero tolerance of anyone joining, encouraging, or supporting ISIS or any other terrorist group. That includes 15-year old girls.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:36 pm

I'm really tired of being asked to answer for everyone from Hitler to Pol Pot to Bin Laden when I hate those guys. Chalk me up for kindly old straight-shooting Bernie Sanders and ... um ... form your opinions ... better. Yeah! Get better opinions! Smile

more jihadis 0097
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:This is why there must be zero tolerance of anyone joining, encouraging, or supporting ISIS or any other terrorist group. That includes 15-year old girls.

15-year-old anybodies are stupid people who think they're never going to die and that everything works out ok because they're the main characters of their own personal movie. I personally think, as a former 15-year-old dumb shit, that we might show a little adult wisdom when it comes to them. Unless we want to send that particular impression of maturity to the younger generations, of course. I'd rather them not dread adulthood, personally.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:40 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:This is why there must be zero tolerance of anyone joining, encouraging, or supporting ISIS or any other terrorist group. That includes 15-year old girls.

15-year-old anybodies are stupid people who think they're never going to die and that everything works out ok because they're the main characters of their own personal movie. I personally think, as a former 15-year-old dumb shit, that we might show a little adult wisdom when it comes to them. Unless we want to send that particular impression of maturity to the younger generations, of course. I'd rather them not dread adulthood, personally.

Not when it comes to such a serious issue Ben. A 15-year old might do stupid stuff which doesn't get people killed, but supporting or joining ISIS is a different matter.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:40 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Why would you blame this shit on anybody besides ISIS?

You really think the left in your country wants to kill you? If so, you're frighteningly delusional.

not intentionally, but by ommision??? I think theres a possibility of that.....what with the left sucking the dick of every one but their own and damn the consequences....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:42 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Sounds like 21st century witch hunting.

Encouraging and supporting can be subjective and infringe on protecting the freedom of speech against government.

If you see The Trews, you could make a case of Russell Brand supporting ISIS. Suppose you would burn him at the stake?

I'd burn HIM at the stake for being Russel Brand Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:42 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Encouraging and supporting can be subjective and infringe on protecting the freedom of speech against government.

If you see The Trews, you could make a case of Russell Brand supporting ISIS. Suppose you would burn him at the stake?

Well if he's supporting them, then he's a security risk.

It's easy to avoid being arrested for supporting ISIS - ie, don't support them.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:45 pm

are they all "high dependancy" then?, needing personal round the clock care on a one to one basis?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:46 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Why would you blame this shit on anybody besides ISIS?

not intentionally, but by ommision??? I think theres a possibility of that.....what with the left sucking the dick of every one but their own and damn the consequences....

Better to accidentally let a bad person in than to be so paranoid and governed by fear that you end up living your life under the covers, listening for sirens. Just my two cents, or whatever you guys call that over there.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:47 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

My point is that words like support and encourage are so subjective that the government can exploit such laws, and may eventually infringe on people who have no connection to terrorism.

We've seen this before with other terrorism laws. Like that man evicted from the Labour Party conference some years ago.

Well what did he actually say Fuzzy?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:47 pm

Thanks George Bush, Tony Blair and the Conservatives who voted with him (would not have gone through otherwise, so many 'Lefties' voted against it) for taking us into Iraq illegally, bombing the shit out of them, civilians et al and giving them very good reasons to hate us.  OK Victor, put it in perspective has it? Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:49 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

My point is that words like support and encourage are so subjective that the government can exploit such laws, and may eventually infringe on people who have no connection to terrorism.

We've seen this before with other terrorism laws. Like that man evicted from the Labour Party conference some years ago.

Shit, the U.S. will be majority-minority by the time I'm an old (er) man. If we started encouraging policy like this now, I'd probably find myself on a terrorist watch list at 70 or 80 just because I'm one of those crazy Texans. Laws have a way of coming back and biting people on the ass, as I recall Vic pointing out.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:49 pm

Cuchulain wrote:Poor fear argument.
We need on board many Muslims to oust these terrorist, not to ostracize them, as that just ensures attacks will happen.

the mere fact that this is not happening should tell you something....

of course you can invent the posibility that they feel "ostracised" but I suspect a far more sinister reason, and with GOOD reason .
perhaps we should "pay them" for turning in the undesirables? maybe then they might overcome their shyness? Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:53 pm

sassy wrote:Thanks George Bush, Tony Blair and the Conservatives who voted with him (would not have gone through otherwise, so many 'Lefties' voted against it) for taking us into Iraq illegally, bombing the shit out of them, civilians et al and giving them very good reasons to hate us.  OK Victor, put it in perspective has it? Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Precisely, and as I put it to a friend earlier, most of those decisions were decided in a state of fear -- not only of terrorists, much more of what our fellow citizens would say if we took a stance.

Never good to plan out your future on the basis of what you fear. I've seen too many people essentially stop living because of what they were afraid of.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:53 pm

Well all I can say is thank god they are attracted to "high value" targets, being well away from any city i will be able to shake my head in wonderment when they strike.....It is a pity so many innocent folks will die to aussage the lefties desire to "look good"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:55 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:Poor fear argument.

of course you can invent the posibility that they feel "ostracised" but I suspect a far more sinister reason, and with GOOD reason .
perhaps we should "pay them" for turning in the undesirables? maybe then they might overcome their shyness? Rolling Eyes

Such utter bullshit ... but even if you were right, what could someone pay you to turn in a loved one? Even someone you thought was going wrong.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:57 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well what did he actually say Fuzzy?

I'm paraphrasing (you can search YouTube for actual quotes) but he blamed the government for the beheadings. Plus other comments.

David Cameron wants to make such comments illegal, as he sees that as support. A convenient tool that keeps his foreign policy blameless, in my opinion.

I'll have a look, but that's a grey area. Many people blame the Government for that kind of thing - Sassy just did.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:58 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:are they all "high dependancy" then?, needing personal round the clock care on a one to one basis?

It's nursing home. These days that means they are all high dependency.

A nurse and a carer are on call 24 hours. It's inefficient to have 1 nurse for each resident and the NHS or privates can't afford that.

so how do you justify those charges? whilst no doubt adequate, i doubt you are serving 5 star gormet meals, or bedding your guests in gold threaded blankets?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:59 pm

victorismyhero wrote:Well all I can say is thank god they are attracted to "high value" targets, being well away from any city i will be able to shake my head in wonderment when they strike.....It is a pity so many innocent folks will die to aussage the lefties desire to "look good"

And yes, they will strike at some point. You think you're in the point in time where it won't happen eventually? Better to be honest about why it is happening, and let me tell you, it has nothing to do with religious beliefs at the real core of the problem. Let me ask you, country boy, what happens when you start stomping on an anthill or whacking a beehive? You really think people are just going to sit back and take what's been done to them? They know how a gun works just like you do.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:59 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

Such utter bullshit ... but even if you were right, what could someone pay you to turn in a loved one? Even someone you thought was going wrong.

A potential terrorist who could kill many people? That's a tough one, but it has to be done. Muslims may well lose loved ones in a terrorist attack too because terrorists don't tend to pick and choose who's on a train/bus before they blow them up.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:59 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

and I even put an emoticon after that last sentence Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:00 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:Well all I can say is thank god they are attracted to "high value" targets, being well away from any city i will be able to shake my head in wonderment when they strike.....It is a pity so many innocent folks will die to aussage the lefties desire to "look good"

And yes, they will strike at some point. You think you're in the point in time where it won't happen eventually? Better to be honest about why it is happening, and let me tell you, it has nothing to do with religious beliefs at the real core of the problem. Let me ask you, country boy, what happens when you start stomping on an anthill or whacking a beehive? You really think people are just going to sit back and take what's been done to them? They know how a gun works just like you do.

They're more likely to strike cities though. There's not much point in blowing up a haystack.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:04 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

and I even put an emoticon after that last sentence Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

OK, well I've been up for 23 hours, what's your excuse? Smile I see the sun rising and hear birds chirping.

Fuck.

Oh god. Oh god, what have I done?

Night, y'all.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:05 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

yerse.......thats why I'm no friend of the right either....

I'd have pulled all troops out of anywhere not a direct threat and let em kill each other, In fact i'd have sealed em in to sort out their fate...unfortunately now we are somewhat stuck with a SITUATION. Do I give a toss if Sunni wants to kill Shia, or whatever....nope, and if what emerges victorious isnt to "our liking" we should just keep em sealed in untill they get a grip...stuff em...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:06 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

They're more likely to strike cities though. There's not much point in blowing up a haystack.

yup....true ...with any luck I wont even hear the bang......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:06 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

OK, well I've been up for 23 hours, what's your excuse? Smile I see the sun rising and hear birds chirping.

Fuck.

Night, y'all.

and you expect sympathy???
Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:07 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

I'd have pulled all troops out of anywhere not a direct threat and let em kill each other, In fact i'd have sealed em in to sort out their fate...unfortunately now we are somewhat stuck with a SITUATION. Do I give a toss if Sunni wants to kill Shia, or whatever....nope, and if what emerges victorious isnt to "our liking" we should just keep em sealed in untill they get a grip...stuff em...

I'm having a hard time arguing with that in my current state, especially seeing as I think people should sort out their own problems (as is their right).

But I'm getting some sleep before I lose my mind, so ... yeah.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:11 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

I'm having a hard time arguing with that in my current state, especially seeing as I think people should sort out their own problems (as is their right).

But I'm getting some sleep before I lose my mind, so ... yeah.

LOSE your mind????...you never found it......

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:11 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

Fuck.

Night, y'all.

and you expect sympathy???
Evil or Very Mad

Y'all are more interesting than cranking out sports sections all day. I wouldn't strain anything patting yourself on the back.

more jihadis 4211521542
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:13 pm

24 hrs without sleep?...the munchies will start soon.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:21 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I'll have a look, but that's a grey area. Many people blame the Government for that kind of thing - Sassy just did.

I think she said it to make that point.

I could be arrested under these new laws and the moment they come law, I will be sending David Cameron all kinds of messages through any medium I can find. I'll be happily arrested for speaking out.

What is this new law?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:18 pm

Point out a problem with Muslims and The idiots will claim how we need more of them... just like when problems with EU are highlighted And The answer from some is more EU is the solution...

Sassy's grasp of history and reality is clearly absent...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:44 pm

sassy wrote:Thanks George Bush, Tony Blair and the Conservatives who voted with him (would not have gone through otherwise, so many 'Lefties' voted against it) for taking us into Iraq illegally, bombing the shit out of them, civilians et al and giving them very good reasons to hate us.  OK Victor, put it in perspective has it? Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

And its idiotic appeasement to terrorists as you are doing that makes people sick to the teeth.
What connection did the 7/7 bombers have to the conflict in Iraq and Afghanistan?
Nothing except their religion, they were Muslims, one being a convert.
That means you are saying a religious connection is a justification to commit a reprisal terror attack.

Tell me how many Christians do you see in the Middle east blow themselves up in say Eygpt, because of the persecution, murder and Genocide of Christians in Syria and Iraq?

There isn't any and why because it is extremists playing off a bond of brotherhood within the faith as if all are family. That a Muslim death has to be avenged. This is the whole problem through the last 2,000 years where people have a literal belief they place the deity as the single most important thing to them even above family and country they are from. This is ignored time and again and we hear that it is because of this war or conflict that they turn to terrorism. No the single first point they turn to terrorism, is because they are castigated as a Muslim for doing nothing to avenge their Muslim brothers. This is how it starts, the extremists play on the weak, susceptible and those easily corruptable. They then drum home claims to rape and murder, to further instill hate, tot he point they have the recruit hooked on committing revenge.

So no thank literal religion for being able to corrupt the minds of people to the point they believe it is then their religious duty to kill and why they have no qulams about doing so. We can go on all day long about wars,m but we have seen many wars and how many have you seen where religion is played off after to commit terror around the world? Its time you stopped coming out with this apologist bullshit because all you do is basically ignore the real reasons for extremism and terrorism.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down