NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family leave toddler nearly 100 miles behind after 'forgetting her' while going on holiday

2 posters

Go down

Family leave toddler nearly 100 miles behind after 'forgetting her' while going on holiday  Empty Family leave toddler nearly 100 miles behind after 'forgetting her' while going on holiday

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:57 pm

A French family drove almost a hundred miles before realising they had left their toddler behind in a motorway layby as they went on holiday, it has been reported. The  family were on their way to the French Riviera when they stopped off for a rest at a service station, The Guardian reported. After driving off more than 150km (93 miles) the parents heard an appeal on the car radio for parents of a missing child and suddenly realised their error. The three-year-old girl was found in the rest station by concerned holiday makers. She was only able to say that she had a brother and a sister and that she was “going to the seaside” when she saw “daddy’s car pull away.” She was reunited with her family after they heard the radio appeal, turned their car around and retraced their steps.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/family-leave-toddler-nearly-100-miles-behind-after-forgetting-to-take-her-on-holiday-10447884.html

Back to top Go down

Family leave toddler nearly 100 miles behind after 'forgetting her' while going on holiday  Empty Re: Family leave toddler nearly 100 miles behind after 'forgetting her' while going on holiday

Post by eddie Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:01 pm

I just can't see how anyone could do that? I really don't!

Poor little bubba. Glad it was a happy ending!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Family leave toddler nearly 100 miles behind after 'forgetting her' while going on holiday  Empty Re: Family leave toddler nearly 100 miles behind after 'forgetting her' while going on holiday

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:02 pm

Well at least Cameron only left his daughter in the loo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:03 pm

eddie wrote:I just can't see how anyone could do that? I really don't!

Yeah it does stike me as very daft. I mean sure forget your shaving soap, but your actual daughter?????

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:15 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
eddie wrote:I just can't see how anyone could do that? I really don't!

Yeah it does stike me as very daft. I mean sure forget your shaving soap, but your actual daughter?????

I never remember my shaving soap didge, that's why my beard is so long. lol!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:18 pm

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

I never remember my shaving soap didge, that's why my beard is so long. lol!

lol!

Catch you later

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:22 pm

See you later!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:34 pm

Imagine the scar that leaves.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down